• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Nasser

The one TRUE LEGEND!

Screen%20Shot%202014-11-19%20at%205.24.02%20PM.png

Her song NO is a good pop song but NAH

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
What happened to Tinashe? Has her album been mothballed or something?

Basically the label kept delaying the album. The song with the same name as the album basically the scrapped away the stuff Tinashe wrote and gave it to Rihanna and not much has been heard about it. Tinashe touring without the album out which is kinda sad. She may have also gotten into trouble for talking about the label and the way they treated her not letting her use stuff despite showing her because they were saving it for bigger artists and I believe she said they stopped caring about her once Zayn from One Direction solo single came out and was successful and shift gears on working more on his debut than to keep giving her support.

Also Tinashe leaked a song which forced the label to push a single that flopped and that may have also have to do with the lack of interest. At this point she is better going to another label but the question is which would be the best of her interests?

DominoKid

Basically the label kept delaying the album. The song with the same name as the album basically the scrapped away the stuff Tinashe wrote and gave it to Rihanna and not much has been heard about it. Tinashe touring without the album out which is kinda sad. She may have also gotten into trouble for talking about the label and the way they treated her not letting her use stuff despite showing her because they were saving it for bigger artists and I believe she said they stopped caring about her once Zayn from One Direction solo single came out and was successful and shift gears on working more on his debut than to keep giving her support.

Also Tinashe leaked a song which forced the label to push a single that flopped and that may have also have to do with the lack of interest. At this point she is better going to another label but the question is which would be the best of her interests?

She aint built for major label maneuvering. I think its a wrap for her as a relevant solo act tbh. Her best bet is to either go behind the scenes as a producer/writer or just go back to SoundCloud and actually cultivating a movement/fanbase.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
She aint built for major label maneuvering. I think its a wrap for her as a relevant solo act tbh. Her best bet is to either go behind the scenes as a producer/writer or just go back to SoundCloud and actually cultivating a movement/fanbase.

She could do a Patreon or something along those lines to drop her albums. SoundCloud will be used to drop some songs to give people taste of the album.

Yeah, she's what Rihanna would've been without Jay-Z in her corner playing puppetmaster.

Without someone there to lend her the legitimacy her voice couldn't, she could never survive.

An African-American recording artist tea.

MrV4ltor

Just woke up and didn't expect to have to look at those unfortunate pictures of Meghan at the top of the page.
Gurl, I am shook.

gag-me.gif

Floridian

Billboard top 10
1. Desiigner - Panda
2. Drake - One Dance
3. Lukas Graham - 7 Years
4. Prince - Purple Rain
5. Mike Posner - I Took A Pill in Ibiza
6. Rihanna ft Drake - Work
7. Fifth Harmony ft Ty Dolla Sign - Work From Home
8. Prince - When Doves Cry
9. Zayn - Pillowtalk
10. Beyonce - Formation

As fans have celebrated the music of Prince following his April 21 passing, the late legend ranks in the Hot 100's top 10 for the first time in 22 years. Two of his classics return to the region: "Purple Rain" (credited to Prince and the Revolution) jumps 17-4 and "When Doves Cry" leaps 20-8; the songs peaked at Nos. 2 and 1 (the latter for five weeks), respectively, in 1984. Prince had last placed in the Hot 100's top 10 with "The Most Beautiful Girl in the World," which hit No. 3 on the April 30, 1994, chart (and remained in the top 10 through the chart dated June 18, 1994).

2 Prince songs in the top 10. Very cool. Drake will probably get his first #1 as a lead artist within the following weeks. And Beyonce got herself another top ten~

Nasser

Billboard top 10
1. Desiigner - Panda
2. Drake - One Dance
3. Lukas Graham - 7 Years
4. Prince - Purple Rain
5. Mike Posner - I Took A Pill in Ibiza
6. Rihanna ft Drake - Work
7. Fifth Harmony ft Ty Dolla Sign - Work From Home
8. Prince - When Doves Cry
9. Zayn - Pillowtalk
10. Beyonce - Formation

2 Prince songs in the top 10. Very cool. Drake will probably get his first #1 as a lead artist within the following weeks. And Beyonce got herself another top ten~

Thought I heard people say Formation will go #1

24b6zk4_thjpg.gif

Anyways....

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Thought I heard people say Formation will go #1

24b6zk4_thjpg.gif

Anyways....

People kept quoting itunes figures...when a new song from a popular figure is released, it's likely going to be number 1 on itunes for the week and then drop down to what it is supposed to be...it always happens.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I wonder what ensemble Gaga will wear tonight
Shes been good recently but I feel like something hideous is coming
whats the theme

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I think the theme is technology meets fashion? I could be mistaken...

if it is and she doesnt slay then smh
after the iconic digital throne artpop promo, the intel stuff, haus of gaga, this theme is tailor made for her

Matt_

Taylor's met look
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MrV4ltor

Selena... sis. Why does the dress not even hit the floor?

ChfMWVtWMAE_B81.jpg

Edit: Katy might be the highlight of this shitshow. Whoops turns out this is Zoe Saldana, apparently.

ChfMfEhWMAAiAXF.jpg

Top Bottom