• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
ChfbmlBU8AE5UnB.jpg

did she touched her fans?

Aguila

#ICONIC
Beyonce looks like a penis with an std awejgawkhegj

and Katy looks like she died yesterday but arose from the dead just to attend the event.

And the rest.... idek.... tragedy all around.

mmlfn32.gif

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
With all those keys and belts, Katy Perry looks straight out of a Nomura design book.

Mau ®

Rihanna was gracious in giving all your whores a chance to shine at the MET Gala and they couldn't even put together a good slay look. SMH.

Styles

fRih would have probably looked tragic as well if she had attended.

Anyway, Loose looked the cutest out of the bunch tonight.

Beyonce looked great though not on theme so disqualified

Taylor serving punk version of the assignment but I dig it

Gaga's outfit is serving but that lace front whyyyyy

Katy looks atrocious

Another year down I guess

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
the morning has come and I am still laughing at taylor
what a fucking hideous outfit

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I'm currently reminiscing on the last time Lady Gaga hosted SNL. Her sense of humor was so dark and self-deprecating. I remember hearing her say that the ARTPOP era was bad psychologically, and I wonder if it shows in that episode.

The two clips I remember are her opening musical monologue about pursuing shallow applause/the emptiness of attention (still waiting for her to do Broadway) and her final skit where she plays a has-been that no one remembers in the future (praying LG5 turns this fate around).

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The Rihanna domination is real in the UK right now

Not only is her own tracks (work + Kiss it better) getting significant radio play, she has the track that is just out with Calvin which is going to go number 1, the main single for TLOP is Famous which features her and I've heard Too Good from drakes album, which features her, a couple of times already

She is inescapable. Undeniable.
And I am pressed because the one track that I really like by her is being paid absolute dust.
giphy.gif

cory64

The Rihanna domination is real in the UK right now

Not only is her own tracks (work + Kiss it better) getting significant radio play, she has the track that is just out with Calvin which is going to go number 1, the main single for TLOP is Famous which features her and I've heard Too Good from drakes album, which features her, a couple of times already

She is inescapable. Undeniable.
And I am pressed because the one track that I really like by her is being paid absolute dust.
giphy.gif

Just in time for her UK shows next month.

Bless Gaga's ability to walk in those face-splat shoes. Her wig game ain't always on point but the bitch can walk in a-ny-thingggg

Bey-Once should be scared Britknee is returning

If I were in Beyonce's shoes right now i would divorce JayZ and take all his money because what's the point anymore?

You just can't compete with Britknee!

Make the most of it while you can and live a safe financial life instead of being humiliated by britknee's majestic vocals in the upcoming Britney Jean 2.0 album.

rhandino

Banned
Beyonce survived the biggest stigma in the entertainment industry and managed to make not only a very successful career but also an empire with her name becoming one of the most powerful brands in the business that outlasted the 2000's fad that was Britney.

Please take several seats sis.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom