• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

rhandino

Banned
[ SCREAMING ]

That would explain why The Flop was starting the transition from 5th Dumpsters chaturbate promoter to Sia stan.

SKnHA6U.gif

Its cute that the ones dumped think that they are going to keep the group together.

Vazduh

So Cameltoe left the band?

2WveRIZ.gif

Oh, you silly girl. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

vLTubSD.gif

Praying for The Flop to get through this :*

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
[ SCREAMING ]

That would explain why The Flop was starting the transition from 5th Dumpsters chaturbate promoter to Sia stan.

SKnHA6U.gif

Its cute that the ones dumped think that they are going to keep the group together.
Lamo I was thinking the same thing. Seriously she jumped the gun on this one. I know the music industry moves fast, but "Bad Things" has only been in the top 10 for a week. She should have seen how this song does, get another feature on a major, releases a third album with Fifth Hew. She's going to crash and burn.

The Flop

Banned
The NYE performance will be interesting. It'll be their first live performance post Camila.

I'm glad they threw some subtle shade at her, but Camila is still bae to me, and TayLord will make ha happen. I bet she signs her.

Also I give her credit for waiting till their contract was up, but she should have told them haself and not let her people do it for her.

I'm here for the messy awkward run ins at award shows.

tumblr_o9platnb2M1r63q61o2_r1_500.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
The NYE performance will be interesting. It'll be their first live performance post Camila.

I'm glad they threw some subtle shade at her, but Camila is still bae to me, and TayLord will make ha happen. I bet she signs her.

Also I give her credit for waiting till their contract was up, but she should have told them haself and not let her people do it for her.

I'm here for the messy awkward run ins at award shows.

tumblr_o9platnb2M1r63q61o2_r1_500.gif

Yeah if Camilla gets nominated for anything ever again...

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
emile sande's latest album is better than adeles
better voice too

B-Dex

WARNING

Tyra Mail is now ritAlert.

Also Apple put a song called I wanna make out at the gay club in my new music mix. It's actually a bop. And the postmodern jukebox version of Closer.

🤥

Top Bottom