• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

B-Dex

c323ef1ca5.jpg

Yaaaaaaaassssssssss

How many irrelevant names and accolades were dropped in that blurb?

What does Gigi Hadid have to do with music?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I still get emotional to Marlboro Lights by Teddy. She can emote so well tbh. Also her song writing is showing so much progression. She gonna be fine in the end and apparently the EP did pretty well and will release new stuff and tour next year (she didnt tour for Trouble which sucks cause it would have been lit)

Teddy/Natalia is here to stay

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
her begging for fans to do promo on twitter is truly sad

Vazduh

I love Nightride and I really want Tinashe to happen, but it's just not happening. At least not any time soon.

iKUoazP.gif

Which sucks!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Nightride is top five AOTY material for me

Brhoom

Banned
- I love Madonna's MDNA and Rebel Heart.

- I love some of Heidi Montag's songs.

- I love Britney's Britney Jean, and I believe It Should Be Easy could have been a good single choice for her from that album.

Just some unpopular opinions that I wanted to say.

giphy.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
They did better than your fav though?

tumblr_oi5kpk34To1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

But I realize talent won. Sia is my main Pop Bitch right now.
Grammy Nominated Singer/Songwritter Teddy Sinclair is doing fine. Her EP received positive response, vogue interview among other magazine spreads and her music was featured on big fashion shows. Also remember her music is without a label but her and her husband managing everything which says more than the puppets you stan that spit any material given to them lacking any artisttic integrity.

Also slay the bandwagon tbh.

MANUELF

Banned
- I love Britney's Britney Jean, and I believe It Should Be Easy could have been a good single choice for her from that album.

giphy.gif
Britney Jean is actually good, it doesnt compare to neither of her last albums but is better than her first two albums, too bad Britney wasnt present when they did half the songs

Top Bottom