• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bill Cosby to hold "town halls" to educate "young athletes" about how to "be careful"

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
This clip is astonishingly tone deaf.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/06/22/bill-cosby-teach-youth-how-to-avoid-sexual-assault-accusations/

Spokespeople Andrew Wyatt and Ebonee Benson are talking about Cosby's future plans, and while there's a charitable reading of this, that its going to be about consent, and how not to assault people, man it really fucking sounds like the priority is about warning young men about what might happen to them because "they need to know what they're facing"

Ebonee chimes in mentioning that with how all the laws are changing "you need to be careful about a brush on the shoulder" just in case you thought there was any ambiguity to where this is coming from

Lo-Volt

Oh, no, thank you, those services are not required, may I please buy a one-way ticket right the fuck off Planet Earth?

Will this also be in book form later? Maybe you can call it something snappy like "If I Did It".

SeanC

People will show up just like they still go to Chris Brown concerts or give shitheels like Curt Schilling a career.

Aye. Bill your image is tarnished man. No amount of public service stuff will change that.

He should run for office and win, people will forget all about the accusations like they did with 10+ women who said Trump forced himself on them.

This country has a real weird way of allowing who gets away with what and who is forgiven.

People will show up just like they still go to Chris Brown concerts or give shitheels like Curt Schilling a career.

Two other good examples. Hell, Bill O'Reilly was getting big ratings before he was forced out due to advertisers.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
First stop is in Waco, Texas, right?

EDIT: beated

The fucking balls you have to have pull something evil like this. Insulting every woman who's accused him of assault, painting them as gold diggers and schemers you have to be careful around. So he can pass on his "experience," and get to strut around like he's some moral authority.

Fuck, the balls he's had to pull of lecturing the community for years, shitting on young people. Disgusting.

94101048.jpg

RinsFury

More specifically, they say he's planning on teaching 'em how to look out for warning signs from potential victims and accusations that could follow.

This evil motherfucker is just flaunting it, isn't he? like OJ when he wrote that book. Raped all those women and now he gets to give sessions to other men on how to deal with the same accusations he walked away scot free from. Fuck this guy so much.

Malyse

Oh, no, thank you, those services are not required, may I please buy a one-way ticket right the fuck off Planet Earth?

Will this also be in book form later? Maybe you can call it something snappy like "If I Did It".
Wouldn't "If I Did Them" be more appropriate?
He should run for office and win, people will forget all about the accusations like they did with 10+ women who said Trump forced himself on them.

This country has a real weird way of allowing who gets away with what and who is forgiven.

Two other good examples. Hell, Bill O'Reilly was getting big ratings before he was forced out due to advertisers.

Are you saying Trump v Cosby 2020?

LQX

Wow, you get off on rape and you would think this fucking serial rapist would lay low but no. Does he not have family or friends to tell his dumb fucking ass this is not a good idea? Also, O.J gets out soon and of course he will also be trying to get as much attention as he can so potentially these two fuckers will be all over news and TV for weeks if not months to come. No shame, no regret, no remorse, unbelievable.

PillarEN

Wow, you get off on rape and you would think this fucking serial rapist would lay low but no. Does he not have family or friends to tell his dumb fucking ass this is not a good idea? Also, O.J gets out soon and of course he will also be trying to get as much attention as he can so potentially these two fuckers will be all over news and TV for weeks if not months to come. No shame, no regret, no remorse, unbelievable.

I mean OJ has a strange sense of humor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVk_kd84y_E

This is to prevent DeMario Jackson type situations from happening. Even if the sex is consensual, women can go back and say he raped her and people will believe her.

See

Kobe Bryant.
Nate Parker.
Brian Banks

Etc.

Top Bottom