• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bill Cosby to hold "town halls" to educate "young athletes" about how to "be careful"

PillarEN

Anybody got a link to the Eric Andre helper dude wrecking Cosby? I'd like to be in on the joke too.

EDIT: Nevermind. You guys are referring to his one joke that was recorded that got the allegations in the public eye again.

Kelsdesu

If_I_Did_.jpg

He didn't say "lord as my witness" now did he.

TTBurger88

Neo Member
I think its time to reform how the Jury system works. Its stupid that two people stood in the way of him getting convicted.

Whats the point of a Jury system if one person messes everything up.

VariantX

What in gods name could he possibly have to talk about? And who is fucking stupid enough to show up to see what his ass has to say and take that to heart?

Cipherr

This is to prevent DeMario Jackson type situations from happening. Even if the sex is consensual, women can go back and say he raped her and people will believe her.

See

Kobe Bryant.
Nate Parker.
Brian Banks

Etc.

I dont know about those cases; but I think the bigger point is even if there is a message to be made there, Bill aint the one to send it, lol. Let him go sit down somewhere.

This reminds me that I saw a biography of Cosby in my public library and it had the words "he's a rapist" written on the cover with marker. Well,at least the cover of the book belongs in Non-Fiction.

Top Bottom