• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bob Barker inducted into Television Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirBrian

Bob Barker in Television Hall of Fame

LOS ANGELES - Bob Barker, host of the television game show "The Price is Right," has been inducted into the Academy of Television and Arts & Sciences Hall of Fame.

Barker, 80, received the honor Saturday from action star Chuck Norris, his friend of 30 years. Barker has been hosting the popular show for more than 30 years.

"They may in the future induct people who deserve it more than I, but they will never induct anyone who appreciates this honor more than I," Barker told KCAL-TV.

Other inductees Saturday included Katie Couric and Dan Rather.

MovieBarkerFight.gif

"The price is wrong, bitch."

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
How old is Bob Barker.. He's looked like he was 70 for like 30 years now.

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
Fuck you newbs! I don't need to read topics like one of you drones. I ask and i get answers!

MASB

Barker, 80, received the honor Saturday from action star Chuck Norris, his friend of 30 years. Barker has been hosting the popular show for more than 30 years.----- Yay for Chuck Norris being in the news. ;) :) And Bob deserved to be in the Hall of Fame, he's been at that show for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom