• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brady Bunch's Susan Olsen (Cindy Brady) fired as radio host after homophobic rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
Hey guys it's just a difference of opinion.

I'm sure Jason Rubin is about to fire off an email to defend her.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Look, man, if there's anything you and I actually have in common, it's recognizing Nellie Oleson as great once-villian character. She was so sinister and shitty yet eventually we could all understand why, based on her mother and position in life. Eventually, you come to feel for her and her struggle to be a better person.

Please feel free to insert this characterization into future Halo games.

Edit: Also, genuinely, how long ago did you move to North America to actually watch this show, or for some crazy reason did they ever air it in the UK?

Double edit: Susan Olsen:
little-house-intro-fall-o.gif

Was on during Sunday afternoons in the U.K. We assumed it was a fly on the wall documentary of life in the Midwest.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
There's a certain je ne sais quoi about that current photo of her that says "Yep, that's definitely the look of a Trump supporter."

necrosis

There's a certain je ne sais quoi about that current photo of her that says "Yep, that's definitely the look of a Trump supporter."

i don't know why but the picture of her in the OP is really unsettling to me; almost like an uncanny valley sort of scenario

she looks like a melting wax sculpture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom