• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Britney Spears $1 Million wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
The pics at the bottom of the article would make Christina blush..maybe.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2004322257,00.html

0,,2004321077,00.jpg

0,,2004321074,00.jpg

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I hate it when a hot chick smokes.

effzee

siege said:
I miss the old Britany. The one that wasn't an ugly skank.

like when she started out. she didnt smoke and all her focus was on looking good for young girls, teenage boys, adult males, and elder males.

effzee

she went from certified hunk in justin timberlake to this guy? she seems to have completely lost it. i remember a cribs episode or something on mtv where they showed how close she was with justin and how thier mothers knew each other and lived together. she seemed so much different. maybe it was fake. she just seems like utter trash now.

siege

Banned
Hillary Duff is the new role model for young girls. She just needs a big hit album and to stop making trash movies.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
*waits for pic of ugly version britney, or boy version britney*

What is with those boobs? I swear it seems like they shrink and grow at their own will. That old flash cartoon was so true.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I think you would have to show the inside of Britney's anus to make Christina blush, neither of them has even heard of the word modesty. I like Hilary Duff, she seems like a good role model for the young girls of America. Personally I find her annoying, but Im not even close to being in her demographic, but at least we don't see her acting like a jerk all the time. Britney seems like she gave up on being a role model a loooong time ago, and I hope all those little girls took the cue and moved on to something else.

MIMIC

Banned
Only on the Internet can you find guys who talk about how horrible she looks.

Anyway...

Here are more (with the bigger pics next to the small pic)

00001.th.jpg
5526.th.jpg
5528.th.jpg
00007.th.jpg
0015.th.jpg

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
MIMIC said:

The dude in the back looks like he's smoking a blunt.
There is nothing hotter than a girl who smokes and takes drugs, but Britney is so fine that it wouldn't matter even if she quit.
Just look at the first pic, imagine lying down and seeing her riding on top of you. You would have to be crazy to not want that, especially if you read that story about her and the other dude she was engaged too.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
karasu said:
I think it's weird that people care whether she smokes or not. She's an adult, get over it.

I think its weird that you think people shouldn't have an opinion about smoking. It stinks, it makes the person stink, they die from it and it stinks. I didn't say I hate it when Britney smokes, I said I hate it when hot chicks smoke. It reminds me of talking to pretty girls, then they light up, which is a negative experience in my book.

All Hail C-Webb

catfish said:
I think its weird that people have a negative opinion on smoking. It's heaven in a scent, it makes the person smell great. It heightens people's alertness and it makes them feel good. Why would anyone have a negative opinion about that?

I agree completely. I could have said it a bit better myself, but that's probably because I smoke more than you.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Sactown said:
I agree completely. I could have said it a bit better myself, but that's probably because I smoke more than you.

No way are you a hot chick.

Thaedolus

I think its weird that people have a negative opinion on smoking. It's heaven in a scent, it makes the person smell great. It heightens people's alertness and it makes them feel good. Why would anyone have a negative opinion about that?

Holy crap man can you accept that some people might have a different opinion? It smells like shit, it makes you smell like shit, it kills your ass, last time I checked people don't like hanging around people hacking up shit all day...

Geez, I'm not an anti-smoking zealot, you've got your right to do whatever, but don't try saying it's somehow a good thing

All Hail C-Webb

Thaedolus said:
Holy crap man can you accept that some people might have a different opinion? It smells like shit, it makes you smell like shit, it kills your ass, last time I checked people don't like hanging around people hacking up shit all day...

Geez, I'm not an anti-smoking zealot, you've got your right to do whatever, but don't try saying it's somehow a good thing

Contradiction of the century???
You say I have my right to do whatever, but then you tell me not to do something.
You tell me to accept that people have different opinions, but you don't seem to accept that.
You're entitled to keep your severly misinformed opinion on smoking, I never questioned it.

+ You think it smells like shit - I think it helps me shit, but smells just fine
+ You think it makes a person smell like shit - I think that anything is better than the boatload of cologne that some people wear.
+ You think it kills your ass - I think that it has no effect on one's ass, but if you smoke an excessive amount it can have a negative effect on one's health.
+ You think that people hacking shit up all day is bad - I think it's better than seeing people scarf shit down all day.

See, we both have our own opinions, and I accept that.
Grow up, kid.

All Hail C-Webb

Leon said:
I absolutely love how when a girl kisses you after a smoke, her tongue feels hairier than Austin Powers, and how her breath keeps getting 10 times worse with every thing she tries cramming into her mouth to make it better. Doesn't that turn you on, you stinking bigfoot lover you? I know it makes me want to whip out my penis right away, that's for sure.

For some reason I don't believe that you've ever made out with a girl who smokes, you would probably be too intimidated.
Unless you cheated on your girlfriend of the last 3 years, it's been at least 3 years since you made out with a smoker (again, I doubt it), that means that you have missed all the advancements in cigarette technology. Smoke no longer makes someone's tongue feel like it has hairs on it, and their breath now smells like vanilla, you should try it one day.

I wanted to reply to your girlfriend thread but I didn't have time. Here's what I would have said:

Haha, no one is more deserving.

Have a nice [smoke free] night. :)

All Hail C-Webb

Leon said:
She was a smoker...Wow, you're so deranged I can't even bring myself to be pissed at you. "Cigarette technology"? Are you serious?

That came as a shock to me.

You seem to hate smoking so much, but you dated someone who smoked for 3 years?
I imagine if you had bitched at her just as much as you bitch on this forum, she would have quit a looong time ago just to shut you up.

My cigarette technology comment was said in jest, I was trying to give you incentive to try and kiss someone who smokes.
I know that if I've finished smoking, and I think there is a chance I will be hooking up with a girl who does not smoke, I will either have a mint/gum/spray, or even brush my teeth. No one forces you to kiss them, but if you choose to do so, you shouldn't be complaining (at least not to us). Cigarettes will not make someones tongue feel like hairs are growing on it, that is something psychological with you.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
So, how bout that britney.

what a dirty smoker.

Thaedolus

Sactown said:
Contradiction of the century???
You say I have my right to do whatever, but then you tell me not to do something.
You tell me to accept that people have different opinions, but you don't seem to accept that.
You're entitled to keep your severly misinformed opinion on smoking, I never questioned it.

+ You think it smells like shit - I think it helps me shit, but smells just fine
+ You think it makes a person smell like shit - I think that anything is better than the boatload of cologne that some people wear.
+ You think it kills your ass - I think that it has no effect on one's ass, but if you smoke an excessive amount it can have a negative effect on one's health.
+ You think that people hacking shit up all day is bad - I think it's better than seeing people scarf shit down all day.

See, we both have our own opinions, and I accept that.
Grow up, kid.

Bullshit, I said you can go right on ahead thinking what you think and doing what you do, but advocating it as something good is logically and factually wrong. If you prefer the smell, fine, but IT DOES KILL people, and cracking stupid jokes doesn't change that.

I'm not trying to get you to quit or anything, but for shit's sake don't go advocating smoking.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Leon said:
Sorry for derailing the thread, it really wasn't my intention.

catfish said:
I hate it when a hot chick smokes.

Oh I believe I take top honours :)

From this thread I have learned that

1. Britneys hot
2. Hot chicks are less hot when smoking
3. Everyone that smokes smells unpleasant.
4. The sun is the most shallow website/rag in the world.

All Hail C-Webb

catfish said:
Oh I believe I take top honours :)

From this thread I have learned that

1. Britneys hot
2. Hot chicks are less hot when smoking
3. Everyone that smokes smells unpleasant.
4. The sun is the most shallow website/rag in the world.

um... did you miss my entire point?
Please rephrase statements 2 and 3.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
2. hotchicks are poo if they smoke
3. uh, Sactown smells and isn't aware of it?

maharg

idspispopd
Sactown said:
um... did you miss my entire point?
Please rephrase statements 2 and 3.

2. Hot chicks are less hot when smoking, except to other people who are also less hot when smoking.
3. Everyone that smokes smells unpleasant, except to other people who also smell unpleasant due to smoking.

All Hail C-Webb

maharg said:
2. Hot chicks are less hot when smoking, except to other people who are also less hot when smoking.
3. Everyone that smokes smells unpleasant, except to other people who also smell unpleasant due to smoking.

Lol, very close, but a simple "IMO" would have been more effective. :)
Most people who don't smoke don't like the smell, most people that do smoke also enjoy the smell.
Only the cool kids smoke though, so if you don't like the smell, you're probably not cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom