• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Broly Is Up To His Old Shit Again In New Dragon Ball Super Movie

Codes 208

I saw the movie with friends last night. Holy shit it broke my high expectations. The animation, the choreography, the actual depth to broly’s character.

It’s an amazing movie that easily ranks among some of the best peaks of dbz for me.

Enygger_Tzu

Banned
I also show the movie, I loved it, I also loved how Broly
survived this movie, so this means that he is going to get an even more prominent role in the series going forward.

Yes it is better than the first Broly movie and it helps establish the character not to mention that
Broly has not hit SSJ3, SSG or SSB yet
this can only go upwards.

Shouta

Really amazing movie. I was genuinely surprised how much I liked the story despite it being so simple and the action was intense.

EverydayBeast

ChatGPT 0.1
Broly understands base SS more so than Goku from my understandings. You could just tell he’s a skilled fighter, if you could combine Goku, Vegeta and Broly you’d have one special fighter haha lol

Verdanth

Just watched the movie.

Amazing animation and art style. Hope they go with something similar for the next Super series.

When the last 40 minutes kick in, its a hell of joy to watch.

Codes 208

Just watched the movie.

Amazing animation and art style. Hope they go with something similar for the next Super series.

When the last 40 minutes kick in, its a hell of joy to watch.
Indeed, from start to finish the movie is amazing and the broly fight is absolute hype (especially when Gogeta gets involved)

And that soundtrack. Damn. Blizzard has to be my favorite dragon ball theme now.

From watching the movie I actually preferred the early parts where they were showing the Planet Vegata more than the fights, but then again I've always throught DBZ was a mediocre fighting Shounen at least the animation was good, though the artsytle was inconsistent as hell in places. I really liked what they've done with Broly I am just hoping he isn't relagated to fodder like everyone else after a while.

Finally watched it, and hell yeah, it was great!
Bring the series on again soon, and please don't spend 25-30 episodes recapping the movie like they did with Beerus and Freeza.

I didn't get to see it in theaters since it would have been like a 150+ mile round trip for me. I will definitely buy the Blu-ray in April, though.

Top Bottom