• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bully rated for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, and PC in Taiwan

Draugoth

Gold Member

The Taiwan Digital Game Rating Committee has rated Bully (Canis Canem Edit) for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

An Xbox 360 version of the game was also newly rated, but Gematsu suspects this may be an error as the existing Xbox 360 version of Bully: Scholarship Edition already has a separate rating.

It is also worth noting that a PlayStation 2-emulated version of Bully is already available for PlayStation 4 via PlayStation Store, and Bully: Scholarship Edition is also already available for PC via Steam, so it is unclear what these new ratings may indicate.

Bully

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
4K/60 fps remaster with the Scholarship Edition content !!

Its Happening The Office GIF by NBC

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
The initial build up to this games release and then that inevitable realization of what the game was really about was something else back then 😂

R* already had the rep, so the meltdowns over “playing as a bully” and picking on kids was in full force all over the place. News agencies of all levels trying to bring it down to no avail 😂

And of course there was no “We were wrong” after its release: you play as the normie kid who helps the other cliques and actually gets rid of the assholes on campus.

Might just be the most “wholesome” Rockstar game out there.

Bully: let’s return to a time when gay romancing was uncool.

Although we may need to figure out how to get past the fact you roleplay as a minor interacting with other minors 😬

Last edited:

Eimran

Holy fuck. Been waiting for a remake since 2010.

If real. Please let this be good and do not fuck this up like the Trilogy remaster Rockstar.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
SNTIfpp.jpeg

lF7encL.jpeg

It's so strange that a smaller scale version of GTA that had its own unique flavour could never get a sequel. RIP R*, GTA until I'm in the coffin and maybe one more Read Dead when I'm 45.

Last edited:

Skifi28

The PS4 emulated version is passable at best and the PC version old with issues, this is really needed.

It was great. No one mentioned it because no one gave a shit. But not in a bad way. It was just a “yeah, cool, whatever” type thing. You know, normalcy.
You and I have very different memories of the Jack Thompson, “video games are Trojan horsing gay culture to our children” era.

The Hot Coffee mod was a higher zenith of popular outrage, albeit.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
You and I have very different memories of the Jack Thompson, “video games are Trojan horsing gay culture to our children” era.

The Hot Coffee mod was a higher zenith of popular outrage, albeit.

I don’t remember Thompson raging over gay stuff but I definitely remember the whole Hot Coffee debacle 😂

Filben

Beating the crap out of kids, taking creep photo shots of girls... what a game and what a time. I own the PS2 disc, PC and PS2-emulated version on PS4/5. Would buy a remaster on PS5 if it's faithful.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Beating the crap out of kids, taking creep photo shots of girls... what a game and what a time. I own the PS2 disc, PC and PS2-emulated version on PS4/5. Would buy a remaster on PS5 if it's faithful.

Collecting the yearbook photos was fucking awesome

HI ITS ME, SHELDON

Also

Quite possibly the best and funniest named achievement ever

aYBOzhB.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

kapshin

Fans "If we all buy this and show Rockstar we want a sequel they will make it!" Rockstar "Dumbasses, we will remake it a few more times, you will buy it again and again, no sequel"

Bridges

This would be awesome. I never finished my playthrough because of a corrupted save but it's definitely the most fun I've had in a R* game. Desperately needs a sequel or a rerelease

amigastar

Play it, it's one of the most fun games ever created. That game made me laugh a lot xD.
Really? Because i have the Scholarship Edition in my Steam Library. Or should i wait for this new version of Bully? Is the Scholarship Edition good enough? I'm a huge Rockstar games fan so i wouldn't mind playing it at all.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Really? Because i have the Scholarship Edition in my Steam Library. Or should i wait for this new version of Bully? Is the Scholarship Edition good enough? I'm a huge Rockstar games fan so i wouldn't mind playing it at all.
I played it on PS2 and the game is great... It's a small GTA but I loved the school boarding. In the game I made 6 teachers faint by shooting them with the slingshot 😆.

Last edited:
Top Bottom