• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bush: "Fuck the facts...I STILL would have went in!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makura

Fight for Freeform said:
I wouldn't be saying this if Iraqi papers weren't being shut down because of content Americans considered "anti-coalition".

Got a link?

Wasn't the Commission lamblasted by American Muslim groups for this reason?

I don't know, were they?

Makura

Slurpy said:
You have your back stuck against a ****ing wall. At least be man enough to admit it.
I watched him say that quote. There is no 'context'. It means exactly what it says. If you want to prove otherwise, go ahead and do it instead of beating around the bush like a pussy.

Trying to bait me back into the argument with emasculating insults isn't going to work. I already addressed the comments earlier in the thread. This isn't the WWF, it's a discussion.

Makura

Makura said:
Trying to bait me back into the argument with emasculating insults isn't going to work. I already addressed the comments earlier in the thread. This isn't the WWF, it's a discussion.

I might have missed the post, but did you explain what you consider to be the correct context of Bush's comments? From the section of the press conference actually relevant to Al Q (not some part about the senate voting on judges or whatever), it looks like Bush doesn't think that bin Laden does not pose enough of a threat as an individual anymore...so that's why Bush isn't too worried about him Seriously, this isn't 16th Century English Lit... what's your interpretation of that statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom