• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#BustMust - Gaming's Greatest Melons (NSFW)

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Honoka

tUfYkwi.jpeg
Again…what’s up with the shoulders?
RgyEZBT.png

girl-awkward-and-confused-face-05h46rh7dfixk02a.gif

Last edited:

zokie

003.jpg

if you are into Story of Seasons gameplay and a fan of Mr Hiro Mashima's fairytail.... you will love farmiga

view his female character designs here

coming to switch , ps5 and steam

Coming Nov 1st in japan , Nov 1st for the west via xseed

Last edited:

Pejo

Snowbreak is having their first anniversary soon and are teasing some big things Pun intended. The game has had a wild/unique situation in the market for the past few months and it's been a lot of fun to experience it. Can't wait to see what this is about.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Snowbreak is having their first anniversary soon and are teasing some big things Pun intended. The game has had a wild/unique situation in the market for the past few months and it's been a lot of fun to experience it. Can't wait to see what this is about.

Snowbreak? More like Snowpeak! 👀

FeralEcho

That Mai shot has to be from DOA5 Last Round right?

I much prefer the look of DOA5 than the plastic look of DOA6...Skin looks so much better in DOA5 in my eyes and just overall I absolutely loved DOA5 as a package while I actively disliked DOA6 and I hate myself for not getting Mai in Last Round when I had the chance before they delisted her....Got her for DOA6 though but I dislike the game and the look.

That Mai shot has to be from DOA5 Last Round right?

I much prefer the look of DOA5 than the plastic look of DOA6...Skin looks so much better in DOA5 in my eyes and just overall I absolutely loved DOA5 as a package while I actively disliked DOA6 and I hate myself for not getting Mai in Last Round when I had the chance before they delisted her....Got her for DOA6 though but I dislike the game and the look.
Yeah it is. I prefer DOA5 version as well.

Top Bottom