• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#BustMust - Gaming's Greatest Melons (NSFW)

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
I love 13 Sentinels. Such a great game so here's a couple of gifs I've made today.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You nerds made me re-purchase 13 Sentinels. I had bought it years ago, played for a few hours, and didn't really enjoy it. It wasn't what I expected and my mindset for gaming was much different. I sold off my copy. I think I will be much more open to it now. My taste for Japanese games is insatiable now.

Speaking of that, I wouldn't mind trying to play in Japanese, except the action parts would be difficult, and I don't think it has furigana for the kanji.

peek

You make a good point. I should buy a second copy as well, this time for the Switch though. :messenger_smirking:

Don't think he has any intention on doing that, so you don't have to worry. :p
Is that the same from that dragon game. Shit forgot the name, but the side scroller with that massive OP af chest on the sorcerer lady... xD

Anyway if so, that newest game unicorn overlord has plenty of sexy little touches in art style throughout! So i dont seem em slowing down haha.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Is that the same from that dragon game. Shit forgot the name, but the side scroller with that massive OP af chest on the sorcerer lady... xD

Anyway if so, that newest game unicorn overlord has plenty of sexy little touches in art style throughout! So i dont seem em slowing down haha.
Yes and yes. :messenger_smirking:

81D9g-Xl39L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

34kNWBUBoxqw3HSTaqZCvSZl9aOt3KSUNERQ9npwR_ysA1XeF4bbehZDagiknvv2wK5X3pVqsRuymQ=s640-c-fcrop64=1,00000000ffffffff-nd-v1-rwa

Edit: Forgot about this UO artwork done by Kamitani himself. I don't think NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt should have any reasons for concern. They ain't moving away from their sexy character designs when their CEO is promoting their most recent release with such sexy drawings.

GH5pv_qa8AANKUI

Last edited:

zokie

Last edited:
DxzNyDQMN43cEATjIMzN.jpg

NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt will be in nihonfalcom's hornyjail forever

killer bee naruto GIF

peek

🍈 🍈 :messenger_smiling_hearts: :messenger_beaming: I got new outfits for TFD waifus Hailey and Freyna and they look so good in them...

JcspWDG.jpg

4wf5VH4.jpg

aJyKEJb.jpg

0jyzZJA.jpg

bWjZDNJ.jpg

KsLHfE2.jpg

y0jeOGB.jpg

EPnc1wx.jpg
Also fun fact for those that dont know, the new character in TFD hailey, finally has a different character model thats scaled bigger.

It was kinda lame that every single female in the game has the same exact skeleton on the model, but for hailey its like they slid that boob slider to the max baby! Peak.

And they even gave her larger and wider ass and hips. The rest are all same tho.

Top Bottom