• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
DISCLAIMER: the NeoGAF administration has no authority over any transactions that are facilitated by this thread and cannot be held responsible for whatever results from using this thread to buy, sell, or trade goods or services. We advise caution and common sense.

This thread is for private transactions, not for advertising your company.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Selling a Yamaha MM6 synthesizer. PM if interested.

mm6.jpg

Stock image.

Also selling an Intel dual core E6600 processor and Nvidia 8800 GT (eVGA). I'll sell those pretty darn cheap; just want to get rid of 'em.

Just a note: heatware.com is used at a lot of the PC forums I visit and I've used it for over 9 years now. It's a good system, and might help out with referrals.

Still looking to sell my blue DSi. Last time posting this. If I don't get a taker, I'm just gonna keep it

I decided I can't resist anymore and want to pick up a DSiXL. So my lack of control is your bargain!

I am looking to sell my blue DSi, complete in box, for $150 shipped.

But JodyAnthony, I can get a new DSi for $170! Why would I want your year old one?

Well I will tell you, fine customer. It is because this is not just a DSi. This is a DSi with the following DSiWare installed:

Web Browser (0 points)
Flipnote Studio (0 points)
Game & Watch: Chef (200 points)
Brain Age Express: Sudoku (500 points)
Bird & Beans (200 points)
Spotto! (200 points)
Animal Crossing Calculator (200 points)
Paper Airplane Chase (200 points)
PiCTOBiTS (500 points)
Boxlife (500 points)
Base 10 (500 points)
Mighty Flip Champs! (800 points)
Bookworm (500 points)
Castle of Magic (500 points)
AlphaBounce (500 points)
Aura-Aura Climber (200 points)
Nintendo DSi Metronome (200 points)
Mr. Driller: Drill 'till you Drop (500 points)
A Kappa's Trail (500 points)

PLUS on the store you can download...
Brain Age Express: Math (800 points)
Dark Void Zero (500 points)
Dr. Mario Express (500 points)
Flight Control (500 points)
Photo Dojo (0 points)
Sudoku Student (200 points)
WarioWare: Snapped! (500 points)

But wait, there's more!

The DSi also includes pre-installed Hori screen protectors, as well as an additional 1300 DSiWare points on the shop channel!

Basically you are getting 11000 Points ($110.00) worth of software for free!

This baby is loaded with hours and hours of fun, plus there is no dead pixels to worry about.

Don't delay - order today!

*I would also be willing to outright trade along with say $20 paypal for a DSiXL (bronze). I am also willing to entertain reasonable offers.

EVILORE - ADD THE GOOGLE DOCUMENT LINK BELOW TO THE FIRST POST, IT'S FOR FEEDBACK.

I created a Google Document that can be edited by select people of the forum for feedback purposes. However, if we were to go through with it, we would need an Op to add the link to the first post in the forum.

If anyone wants to volunteer to edit the file on a regular basis, just let me know. Please PM your feedback to Zaraki_Kenpachi or me.

http://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1Zmbo8VWTXp2qhR2_QmFS7TJY44ZvTJ-QRYSbg65Gj1U
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't like these games but you probably do. Come on people, buy these games! No bullshit here!

US & Paypal only. PM me your offers/negotiate. May discount if you buy more than one.

Selling ($3 for shipping/paypal fees...willing to ship to other countries if you are willing to pay the shipping cost) (Disk, Manual, Case in perfect condition)

PRICEDROPS

PS3
Street Fighter IV - $16 $15
Brutal Legend - $16 $15
Assassin's Creed Greatest Hits - $16 $15

Wii
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure - $25 $22
Marble Saga Kororinpa - $15
Minicopter: Adventure Flight - $15
New Play Control! Pikmin - $18 $15
Little King's Story - $25 $22
Red Steel 2 - $27 (SOLD)

Nintendo DS
Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 - $11
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales - $14
Sands of Destruction - $20 $18
Mega Man ZX - $20 $18
Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus - $12
Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker x Ninja - $12

Selling a few things. All prices include shipping.

12 month XBL card - 35 USD

Will PM code upon payment.

Brutal Legend(360) - 8 USD

Gamestop purchase. Discs have scratches and case is in average shape

Alan Wake(360) - 30 USD

Mint condition

Final Fantasy XIII(360) - 35 USD

Mint condition

Mystery

Dunno if I can get anyone here to bite, but I just finished a new PC build, and I have some components up for sale.

BFG GTX 295 - $300 shipped to continental US
QX9770 - $500 shipped to continental US
eVGA 790i SLI FTW motherboard - $230 shipped to continental US
8 GB (4x2GB) Corsair XMS3-1600 DDR3 RAM (9-9-9-24) - $200 shipped to continental US

Paypal accepted, pics available upon request.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I'm selling some Criterion Blu Ray discs in mint condition, for $20 each shipped: The 400 Blows, The Seventh Seal, Wings of Desire. PM me if interested.

Solsc

Selling:

Xbox 360
- Blur $35 shipped
- Splinter Cell: Convictions $32 shipped
- Halo 3: ODST $20 shipped
- Left 4 Dead $12 shipped
- Beatle Rock Band $15 shipped
- Mirrors Edge $15 shipped
- 12 Month LIVE Gold Subscribtion $37 shipped
Other
- iPod Touch 2nd Gen 16gb $100 shipped
-small scratch in screen barely noticable
-comes with case, pictures avaliable upon request
- Samsung Behold $70 shipped
-perfect condition, comes with box and everything that originally came with it
- Kill Bill Volume 1 Blu-Ray $13 shipped

- All games 360 come with case and manual, N64 games have NO case or manual.
- Shipping discounts and multi iteam discounts will be given with the purchase of more then one iteam.

xaosslug

for trade/sale - all games/items are in mint/complete condition unless otherwise noted - PM me any/all offers you might have.

has:

GBA:
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (mint, complete in box)
Super Puzzle Fighter II (sealed)
Gunstar Super Heroes (mint, complete in box)

PSP:
Armored Core: Formula Front (region 4)
Coded Arms Contagion (region 2)
Field Commander (region 4)
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions (gh, sealed)
Lunar: Silver Star Harmony (sealed)
Metal Gear: ACiD 2 (w/ solid eye, region 2)
Star Wars: Battlefront - Elite Squadron (region 4)
Starwars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron (region 4)
Super Hind (region 2)
SWAT: Target Liberty (region 4)
Worms: Open Warfare 2 (region 4)

PS2:
Sony brand PS2 mem. card (black)
Raiden III
Tales of the Abyss (sealed, about 2 in. long slice in the cellophane that goes through plastic and insert)

PS3:
HRAP3-SA (sealed)
The Club (Korean release, all English)
Cross Edge
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (region 2)
Red Faction: Guerrilla (region 4)
Street Fighter IV CE
Stormrise (region 2)
White Knight Chronicles (Japanese import )

360:
Halo 3
NHL 10
Wired Headphones
Ethernet Plug

XBOX:
2 Nyko Wireless Controllers (back cover for batteries is broken for 1 'em and held on by tape)
Dead or Alive 3
Thief: Deadly Shadows (resealed)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)

Blu-ray:
Monsters vs Aliens
Friday the 13th Killer Cut
Freddy vs Jason
Talladega nights

MISC:
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) artwork/inserts
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) manuals
2 Forza 2 manuals
Mass Effect artwork/insert
Sega Superstars Tennis (360) artwork/insert
Boys & Girls Club XBL avatar hoodie code

wants:

PS3:
Trinity Universe
Singularity

Chorazin

EDIT: Sold my Nikon D40 DSLR camera to robot! He's the man!

Still for sale: Kindle 2 International, mint condition! Some with official leather fold back case and charger, looking for $140 shipped!!

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Have there ever been any car transactions here? I have a 67 T-Bird I'm about to throw up on craigslist/ebay soon.

Got some anime to sell, all region 1. I'm in the UK but will ship worldwide. If there's anything you fancy, just send me a PM and we can sort out prices. I'm open to trades to for both games and anime so again, if you have anything just let me know via PM :)

Selling
Naruto Uncut boxset 1, 2 & 3
Prince of Tennis boxset 1
Black Cat volume 1 + artbox
Black Car volume 2
My-Otome volume 1 + artbox

Everything is in great condition, can provide pics on request. Thanks for looking :)

LQX

Paypal only. PM with any offers or questions.
Feedback

Everything is like new and mint. Discount for buying multiple items. Item shown in pictures and not listed has been sold or not for sale.

PS3 Games -
-Assassins Creed I $12
-Uncharted 2 $35
-Soul Calibur IV $13
-Western Digital Scorpio Blue 320 Hard Drive(Bought specifcially fo rthe PS3 but can be used in notbooks. Used only a week.) $40
IMG_0396-1.jpg

Wii Package - $135 Practically still new. Comes with retail package and all accessories, ExciteBots: Trick Racing with wheel, Wii Sports. Sorry Wii Sports resort though pictured is not included. Also the hand strap is in rough shape.
IMG_0529.jpg

PC-
-640GB Western Digital Caviar Green $55
IMG_0606.jpg

New Thread , nice :D
sorry for the slight delay in answering someone question about crackdown 1
will get to it now

most likely i won't ship overseas, heard it is crazy expensive
shipped a 5 oz item to Holland one time, $20.00 just for the cheapest shipping :/ dfosdfoids
unless you could tell me what i did wrong , probably just U.S only

Have:
Alpha Protocol- $35 shipped or tell me what you got
Skate 3- $35 shipped or tell me what you got

ca782410-1.jpg

Crackdown 2-not sealed, need to take a new pic, mint-$42 shipped
d0507c91-1-1.jpg

would like some newer released games, but i would do a Left 4 dead 2 + call of duty modern warfare 2 for skate 3 or alpha protocol, just saying, like a 2-1 trade

also selling/trading
Bioshock 1
Crackdown
Stranglehold
Gears of war-platinum hits edition, includes all dlc and map packs from gears 1
unreal tournament 3-not sealed, i just kept the plastic on it
Gun
Overlord
Condemned Criminal Origins
Project gotham racing 3
project gotham racing 4
marvel ultimate alliance
29328241-1.jpg

f35bd600-1.jpg

Wanted for trade:

Left 4 dead 1
Burnout Paradise
the darkness
tell me what you got
also interested in gamecube/PS3/wii games

Have:
Legend of Zelda: the wind waker , players choice - $17 shipped
WarioWare Touched!-SOLD
Pokemon Colosseum-SOLD
c07b0c1a-1.jpg

Want:
some wants might be metal gear solid: the twin snakes
pikmin 2
mario party 5
Professor Layton and The Diabolical Box
offers

Red Dead Redemption shirt- size L never worn $11 shipped
2da30590-1.jpg

ae118ba3-1.jpg

Nintendo DS lite- onyx also included is my R4 with a 2gb micro SD card
couple scratches on the touch screen, mostly from playing elite beat agents but other then that in good condition, top screen good, couple scuffs and scratches around the outside of the ds
but overall kept in good condition .
also included but not pictured is a carry case
looking for about $90 shipped
iphone pic, so its a kinda shitty pic

more pics: dont want to take more space
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/a...e/b7a51300.jpg
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/a...e/d6f03830.jpg
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/a...e/8beced20.jpg
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/a...e/bd669a84.jpg
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/a...e/ee7e8d1d.jpg
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/a...e/5232df3f.jpg

krae_man

I'm looking to buy a Mega Duck + Games and/or a Cougar Boy + Games.

Would really love it if someone from Brazil/Netherlands(or anywhere else they were popular) could help me out.

All prices include shipping (though shipping outside the U.S. will most likely incur an additional $10 or so), I accept cash, personal check, money order, money transfer and PayPal, and please PM me if you wish to cancel a transaction:

PS3

Heavy Rain, no origami paper, $30

PS2 (NTSC-J Games, MUST HAVE A COMPATIBLE PS2 OR PS3 TO PLAY THESE)

Devil May Cry, Japanese Version with English voice and text if I recall rightly, $5, free with Devil Summoner

Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon, First-Press Edition with the soundtrack CD included, $15

Game Boy Advance

Super Mario Bros. Famicom Mini edition, complete with box and papers, $10
Star Soldier Famicom Mini edition, complete with box and papers, $10
Famicom Mini Duo Pack, Super Mario Bros. and Star Soldier, $15

Other Stuff

Jumping Flash 1+2 set discs only, NTSC-J so you need a PlayStation 1~3 console capable of Japanese game playback to play these, part 1 is in english but 2 is in Japanese $20
NeoGeo Pocket Color, Crystal color with a few scratches on screen, $60 in box with Card Fighters Clash (Capcom version) and SNK vs. Capcom Match of the Millennium, both cartridge-only
Iron Man Blu-ray, $10
The Matrix Blu-ray Digibook edition, $10
Transformers Blu-ray $10
Blu-ray Triple Pack for $25

...that's about it for now I guess.

-PXG-

WTB:

250 GB 2.5" SATA hard drive . Bigger size is fine too. Needs to be PS3 compatible. PM me please. Thanks.

botticus

Few things I'm planning to get rid of, figured I'd see if anyone here has a desire for them.

Selling (all used):

Final Fantasy III DS - complete - $10 shipped
Suikoden Tierkreis - complete - $20 shipped
Nostalgia - complete - $20 shipped
Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes - $17 shipped

Guides for sale/trade:

Final Fantasy III DS (missing back cover)
Killer 7 (GameCube)
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime

robot

Chorazin said:
Selling my Nikon D40 DSLR camera! Looks and works like mint, and comes with the manual, neck strap, camera body and 18-55mm lens!

I will also be including a 2gig SD card and a nice Lowepro camera bag!

Looking for $275 shipped in the US, and I take Paypal!

You gots PM!

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
WTS an XFX 5750 1GB DDR 5 graphics card, basically less than 2 weeks old, not OC'd, double lifetime warranty (I already registered it once but the second lifetime warranty would have to be registered by the second owner @ xfx's site) excellent card for mid-range gaming/htpc setups for a cheap price.

$120 shipped via USPS priority mail w/delivery confirmation/tracking # no tax no problems! I accept paypal. Includes box, everything is in mint condition. Let me know if you want it! Also, it supports that 3 monitor shit (3 monitors and 1 gpu thing) eyefinity? http://www.amd.com/us/products/technologies/ati-eyefinity-technology/Pages/eyefinity.aspx

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150448

HD575XZNFC_3.jpg
HD575XZNFC_2.jpg

14-150-448-03.jpg

http://www.google.com/products/cata...og_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CC0Q8wIwAg# Sells for #$139+ tax (most sites) + shipping fees

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I am looking for a copy of EVO: The Search for Eden for the SNES. Cart only is fine (and preferred), I just want the cart to be clean and the labels to be in very good condition. I would prefer to trade for it, so if you have a want list let me know. I have quite a few hard to find goodies, so let's work something out. :)

Selling:

My Wii System Complete with original box and cords (MINT) would like $210 (insurance & shipping is included in price):

It works like a day 1 unit. Only thing I have noticed is that I got a screen a few times where it told me to turn it off and back on... It worked perfect after that (I dunno if it was the game I was playing or something).

I have over 4-5 hundred dollars worth of Virtual Console & Wii Ware titles on it, so I am looking for a bit more than the "Usual" Used Wii system. Some of the games include:
-Mario 1, 2, 3, lost levels, world, RPG, 64, kart, kart 64, paper,
-Zelda 1, 2, 3, Ocarina, Donkey Kong Country 1, 2, 3, Sin and Punsihment, Starfox 64
-Metroid/Super Metroid, Kirby, Punch out, Super Punch Out, Kid Icarus
-Sonic 1, 2 genesis, and 1, 2 on master system, BoogerMan, Earthworm Jim, Golden Axe
-Bit.Trip 1 & 2, Bonsai Barber, Tetris Party, Adventure Island, NyxQuest, Dr.Mario

**Warning, since these games were on my console before I transferred them to my new system (via nintendo themselves doing it over the phone, so it was legit);
they may not work if you wish to download new ones. I haven't visited the Wii Shop Channel, because I don't want those to go away. I did play online with it in
animal crossing and brawl, but all the games are working perfect. Tested about 3 games on SD card, and on System itself**

DSCF8467.jpg
DSCF8466.jpg

PM For info, or more photos!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also; Selling my DS game library. Wouldn't mind sending multiple games out for discounts (or with the DS) Just PM me offers :)

DSCF8464.jpg

All come with original art, case and book/inserts. I usually leave even the club nintendo codes alone, but some are used.

Buy All for Only $80 shipped anywhere in the US! ($30ish savings)

Pokemon Platinum: $20 shipped
Tetris Party DS: $21 shipped
Mario & Luigi BIS: $20 shipped
Pokemon Diamond: $12 shipped
Zelda Phantom Hourglass: $14 shipped
Zelda Spirit Tracks: SOLD
(Not Pictured)
Action Replay DSi with Disc and Cable: $16

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Stuff I am selling:

DSCF8462.jpg

All are Mint/Complete;
Wii
-No More Heroes 2: $20.00 shipped
-A boy and his blob: $15.00 shipped
-Pikmin NPC: $12.00 shipped
-Super Smash Bros Brawl: $28.00 shipped
-Sin & Punishment (played 1 time): $40.00 shipped
-Zack & Wiki: $15.00 shipped

DSCF8459.jpg
DSCF8458.jpg
DSCF8463.jpg

-Disney Blu: $17.00 each
-District 9 & Hangover: $14.00 each
-All others: $9.00 each
*PENDING- 007*

-South Park Seasons 1-10 are $13.00 each shipped
-11 & 12 are $18.00 each.
-All for $100

-NES system complete with Zapper (gray) and 2 controllers up for $35.00.
-Have a Super NES with 2 controllers missing the video cord but have super ghouls & ghosts for $35.00. (will get free random sports games too with super nes). *SNES PENDING*
-GoldenEye for N64 for $10.00

Have used this forum here a quite a bit. Ebay account has 31 feedback (about 5 or something in 6 months I think) NEVER have EVER had a negative feedback! :)

PM WITH OFFERS OR SUGGESTIONS. WILL BE HAPPY TO SHIP ANYWHERE, JUST PM FOR QUOTE.

Speevy said:
Evilore, just to be clear, does the Neogaf administration ban accounts of people who rip other users off?

It happened in the last thread (or the last last one) I believe. Blackace shut it down for a while.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Wraith RazieL said:
Is it ok to post Ebay Listings??

God damned avatar :lol

Will check thread through the day til 3:30ish PM (work @ 4-12 today) if someone is interested I'll reply when I get back home.

Cheeto

Looking to get rid of my Xbox360 and PS3. The 360 is an arcade unit with a 20gb hard drive attached. The PS3 is a 40gb unit. I have some games I can throw in too.

For the PS3 I believe have,
Metal Gear Solid 4
Uncharted
Little Big Planet

Bunch of random 360 games too, but I can't remember them at the moment... I'll update later with a list.

Will entertain any reasonable offers.

FoxMcCloudDS said:
Selling:

Other Stuff I am selling:

DSCF8462.jpg

All are Mint/Complete;
Wii
-No More Heroes 2: $20.00 shipped
-A boy and his blob: $15.00 shipped
-Pikmin NPC: $12.00 shipped
-Super Smash Bros Brawl: $28.00 shipped
-Sin & Punishment (played 1 time): $40.00 shipped
-Zack & Wiki: $15.00 shipped

PM for ya!

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
Slayer-33 said:
God damned avatar :lol

Will check thread through the day til 3:30ish PM (work @ 4-12 today) if someone is interested I'll reply when I get back home.

I've sent a PM explaining my interest.

Wraith RazieL

Neo Member
I'm selling a "Like-New" copy of Resonance of Fate for the PS3 on EBAY. Sorry, but I can only ship within the US. PM me for the item #.

Jeels

Selling: Tales of Vesperia 360 Guide + 360 Limited/Special Edition Hard Game CASE

I want to emphasize, I'm throwing the LE Game Case in for free with the guide, not the game itself. (My disc broke).

Considering the prices it is going for on Amazon, I'd say $30 Shipped is reasonable.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Anyone received a refund from Google yet?

I got a PM from him that explained his situation and offered a refund, and I have not heard from him since. I've sent a few PMs requesting my money back.

Anyone get their cash back or their stuff in the mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom