• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circle T

Selling - Adidas adiPure III
($150 shipped, PayPal only, Open to Offers)

I'm selling a brand new pair of Adidas adiPure III indoor shoes. They are a Men's size 10. I ordered these from the "Mi Adidas" custom site with the intention of getting them as a nice pair of street shoes. I had an old pair of white Rio Grandes which I really liked, and I wanted to replace them with a nice pair. They are super soft and comfortable, but they are the wrong size, so I need to get rid of them. I have the original box and everything that comes with custom Mi Adidas shoes. The adiPure line of shoes are made with very nice materials (kangaroo leather, real gum rubber soles), so these were almost $200 when I bought them new. I'd like to get $150 shipped for them, but I'm open to offers so ask away. Thanks.

o9qo3q.jpg

rmlpnq.jpg

34pbdjc.jpg

Snaku

Banned
Shadow780 said:
Selling a PS3 SFIV(original) TE stick, in mint condition, $60 shipped, USA and Paypal only plz.

$50 if you live in NYC so we can exchange locally.

pics upon request.

PM sent.

Chavelo

WTB: Sega Saturn USB Controllers... 2 of them.

Kinda scared to buy them from ebay since there's so many sellers out there selling fakes. :p If you don't happen to want them anymore, I'll buy them off ya! xD

Looking to Sell an iPhone 3GS white 16GB. Still in excellent condition. It's jailbroken with 3.1.3. Will come with everything in the box. PM me for more info!

Aurarian

botticus said:
Few things I'm planning to get rid of, figured I'd see if anyone here has a desire for them.

Selling (all used):

Final Fantasy III DS - complete - $10 shipped
Suikoden Tierkreis - complete - $20 shipped
Nostalgia - complete - $20 shipped
Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes - $17 shipped

Guides for sale/trade:

Final Fantasy III DS (missing back cover)
Killer 7 (GameCube)
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime

PM'ed.

Willenium

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING. BUY A LOT FOR A BETTER DEAL. NO WEIRD LOWBALL OFFERS. EVERYTHING IS MINT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED

PS3:
Demon's Souls - $32
Bioshock - $11

Nintendo DS:
Scribblenauts - $15
Atsumare! Power Pro Kun no DS Koushien - $20
Lego Batman - $15
Professor Layton and the Curious Village - $15

Wii:
Animal Crossing: City Folk - $17
Super Smash Bros Brawl - $25 (small cat claw mark right between "Bros" and "Brawl" on side binding of case. otherwise mint.)
Mario Party 8 - $30
Resident Evil 4 - $15

GameCube:
Animal Crossing WITH MEMORY CARD INCLUDED - $15
Super Smash Bros Melee - $15

N64:
Ogre Battle 64 - $30
Kirby 64 - $7

GBA:
Tactics Ogre - $15
Tales of Phantasia - $10

SNES:
Lufia 2 - $35 (big white sticker on the back of cart. easily removable without damaging the label) - PENDING

Here are pics of the Power Pro game. it's in excellent condition
2rzyzif.jpg

30tlz86.jpg

GOING TO THE POST OFFICE TOMORROW TO SHIP WHAT HAS SOLD SO FAR.. BUY SOME STUFF! DON'T MAKE ME TAKE MULTIPLE TRIPS!!

Stencil

Selling:
20100714-nkx3ur62hj5rfh59c9bhmaqkcm.jpg

Raiden IV XB360 - $19. Comes with LE Soundtrack
Final Fantasy XIII XB360 - $34. Great condition.
Breath of Fire IV PSX - $25. Disc has been rebuffed professionally, plays great.
D PSX - $19. Long box, discs have light surface scratches.
Tekken 3, Star Wars Jedi Power Battles, GTA 2 PSX - $9.
Metal Gear Solid PSX - $9
ICO PS2 - $37. Non-Greatest Hits, Great condition.
SMT: Persona 3 PS2 - $19
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Time DS - $9.
Pokemon Pearl DS - $14.
Apple iPod Touch - $119. Barely used. Works perfectly, comes with clear plastic protective case, headphones not included.

All items listed are as complete as they came (unless otherwise noted). Shipping is included with prices listed. Shipped quickly with delivery confirmation. PM me for prices/if interested.

GAF
GAF
GAF
eBay
GameTZ

Solune

Leaving Positive Feedback for:

YuriLowell: Received all the items nice and safely packaged and perfect condition.
B Killenger: Also Received all items in perfect condition and nicely packaged.

Thanks to both.

Massive props to my two trading partners in the Superpower - the irrepressible xaosslug and the delightful litflynt - for going above and beyond your average trader time and time again. Excellent folk, great service and thoroughly fantastic people to deal with.

What's more, they're not content with simply keeping the deals in their own backyard - these two are international traders! Big thumbs up!

robot

I have a bunch of random things to sell - if there is interest please PM me.

Split/Second
(xbox360) $38 shipped
3D Dot Game Heroes (ps3) $32 shipped
No More Heroes 2 (wii) $25 shipped
Muramasa (wii) $25 shipped
Sky Crawlers (wii) $20 shipped
Tatsunoko VS Capcom JPN Version (wii) $15 shipped

Sega Dreamcast Fishing Rod (pretty sure it's a nyko brand) - name price
Sega Dreamcast Keyboard - name price

Pylon_Trooper said:
Massive props to my two trading partners in the Superpower - the irrepressible xaosslug and the delightful litflynt - for going above and beyond your average trader time and time again. Excellent folk, great service and thoroughly fantastic people to deal with.

What's more, they're not content with simply keeping the deals in their own backyard - these two are international traders! Big thumbs up!

pylon_trooper is what other men wish they were when wishing they were other men and what women wish their men could be like

he is the single most important reason I wake up in the morning and go to work, to make sure I can spend 8-9 hours a day excited because when I come home, a post from Japan might be waiting for me....

Sir, I thank you and will name my son Pylon_trooper jr.

hows that for feedback...put that on your google doc

ataboada

Looking to buy the following if you want to get rid of it, or need the money fast:

Nintendo DSi system (Bundles with games are better considered. Also XL version)

Resident Evil 4 (Wii)
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles (Wii)
Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles (Wii)
Monster Hunter Tri with classic controller bundle (Wii)

Please PM me with any offers and pricing. I just won't buy them at the highest prices.

Thanks!

All prices include shipping (though shipping outside the U.S. will most likely incur an additional $10 or so), I accept cash, personal check, money order, money transfer and PayPal, and please PM me if you wish to cancel a transaction:

PS2 (NTSC-J Games, MUST HAVE A COMPATIBLE PS2 OR PS3 TO PLAY THESE)

Devil May Cry, Japanese Version with English voice and text if I recall rightly, $5, free with Devil Summoner

Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon, First-Press Edition with the soundtrack CD included, $15

Game Boy Advance

Super Mario Bros. Famicom Mini edition, complete with box and papers, $10
Star Soldier Famicom Mini edition, complete with box and papers, $10
Famicom Mini Duo Pack, Super Mario Bros. and Star Soldier, $15

Other Stuff

Jumping Flash 1+2 set discs only, NTSC-J so you need a PlayStation 1~3 console capable of Japanese game playback to play these, $20
NeoGeo Pocket Color, Crystal color with a few scratches on screen, $60 in box with Card Fighters Clash (Capcom version) and SNK vs. Capcom Match of the Millennium, both cartridge-only

I've got some stuff I wanna buy too:

Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade Special Edition DVD
Innocence: Absolute Edition Blu-ray Steelbook Edition
Hatsune Miku: Impacts First Press CD with the fold-out poster and outer slipcase

FANTASTIC feedback for Alucrid, who sent Outlaw Star on Monday and it arrived at my doorstep today. Great to work with, fast PMer, and everything arrived in great condition. Add him to the list people.

FoeHammer

Still looking for Nier for 360 if anybody wants to trade. I'll also trade for any recent releases (360 or PS3).

I have:

Transformers: War for Cybertron 360
Splinter Cell Conviction
Metal Gear Solid Collection
Shadow of the Colossus Sealed Non Greatest Hits

I have nothing but positive feedback in this thread so shoot me some offers!

otakuderek

Hello all!

I have a Street Fighter IV Arcade Fightstick for the PS3 that I don't need / is taking up space.

Gently used / like new. Total playtime of about 2hrs.

Looking to sell ($40 plus ship) or trade for Xbox 360 or PS3 games. Price is definitely negotiable. PM with any offers

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOVING SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got to sell this stuff and eliminate the clutter in this house before I move....

I'd prefer to keep this stuff as lots and am accepting offers. Nothing reasonable will be rejected. I can only ship on tuesdays due to my ridiculous job hours...

2dqec0.jpg

Sega Genesis Model 2 lot.

1q0ug0.jpg

Buffy complete series DVD. Never watched.

18yhbp.jpg

Angel complete series. never watched

5501ex.jpg

2 NES lot with 2 guns, 5 controlers, POWER GLOVE (it's so bad!) and a bunch of classics.
Dr. Mario, Mario 3 (x2), Maniac Mansion

2zi1yci.jpg

N64 lot with a mess of games... Goldeneye, Zelda, Mischief Makers, Mario 64.
(Are they perfect condition? No. Do they all work? YES. My daughter has been playing it lately)

I am accepting offers for everything...please consider shipping when making offers...
Everyone here knows my rep and how legit I am (I throw in goodies when I ship!:D )

TWUOyl.jpg

PS3 SFIV Fight Stick SE...Used like 2 times..in box with move list and everything else...
GREAT SHAPE!

Game Boy Advance Games:

F-Zero (JP) in box

Super Mario Kart (loose, U.S.)

Famicom Mini Star Soldier

Famicom Mini Legend of Zelda

Hopefully someone can come to my rescue and help me find these items. I just got a PS3 and I'm trying catch up on the exclusives I've missed out on.

WTB
- Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition Game
- Metal Gear Soild 4 Limited Edition Guide (good condition w/ lithograph)
- Infamous
- Siren: Blood Curse (UK BluRay disc)
- Darksiders (PS3)
- Eye of Judgment
- PS Eye

Pengew

Sell/Trade: 360 Games
Red Dead Redemption
UFC 2010
GTA IV
GTA: Episodes From Liberty City
Halo 3
Call of Duty 4: MW
Kameo
Ghostbusters
Fear 2
Devil May Cry 4: PH
Lost Planet: Colonies Edition PH
Left 4 Dead
Fable 2
The Saboteur
Callof Duty 2 SE
Ninety-Nine Nights
Indiana Jones/ Kung Fu Panda

Want: PS3 Games
God of War III
God of War Collection
Bayonetta
Super Street Fighter IV
Other offers...

Will supply pics if requested.

I have a copy of Demon's Souls for PS3 (Asian copy, works perfectly with North American consoles, has English in game.) Excellent condition.

Will Trade for any of the following:
- Alan Wake
- Persona 3 and 4
- Left 4 Dead 2
- Lost Planet 2 (360)
- Aliens vs. Predator (360)

poweld

mikespit1200 said:
Looking to buy around $50 in iTunes gift cards. PM or email <redacted>
FYI the spoiler tag will not prevent a crawler from finding your email address... I'd suggest you pull it from the post.

Doodis

For Sale: Xbox 360 Wireless N adapter, $60 (includes shipping), US only. It's six months old, still works fine, I just wired my network so I don't need it anymore. Paypal accepted, send me a PM. Thank you and have a nice day.

Zing

Banned
poweld said:
FYI the spoiler tag will not prevent a crawler from finding your email address... I'd suggest you pull it from the post.

I've had maybe three spam email get through the gmail spam filter in the past two years. Is this really a concern?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom