• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to sell a few things GBA Related:

GBA Micro, Silver and Black- 40 Dollars, negotiable. Comes with charger and faceplate removal tool. Screen is slightly scratched and will post pictures by request.

WarioWare Twisted- 10 dollars
Donkey Kong Country 2- 10 dollars
Fire Emblem- 20

PS1
Final Fantasy V and VI Anthology- 10 Dollars

Prices are semi negotiable and am willing to mix games with a system. I will ship from Connecticut and through whatever service you please.

I am also looking to sell a Silver PSP-2000 with CFW, but will only accept offers via PM.

Aselith

I have some items to sell. Anything that doesn't specifically mention shipping cost includes shipping. Please send payments as paypal gift or add the additional amount for pp charges:

PC
Magicka + The Stars are Left DLC - $3
Registers on Steam.

PS3
Resistance 3 - 25 Brand new and sealed
Killzone 3 - 25 Brand new and sealed
Trinity Universe - 30 Case has some stuff on it maybe sticker residue or something but otherwise like new

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Special Note: Take everything below this line and I'll sell it to you for $50 plus shipping

PS2 *PS2 Only Note: Some of these games have various amounts of shelf wear and small punctures in the case so the cases generally won't be in perfect shape but I've tried to note major issues

Rogue Galaxy - 15 Near mint

Star Ocean: Til the End of Time - 5 Greatest Hits Disc 1 a little scratching but nothing to be worried about; Disc 2 is perfect

Sly 2: Band of Thieves - 5 Greatest Hits Near mint
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - 5 Very good but a little scratching
Virtua Fighter 4 - 5 Very good but some scratching

DMC games priced as marked if you want just one but take them all and I'll only ask that you pay shipping and $5
Devil May Cry - Free but you pay shipping Good but game is scratched a good bit
Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition - 5 Near mint
Devil May Cry 2 - 5 Good; some scratching and it's got Gamestop stickers on the case and Disc 1 also the case is in pretty rough shape

Grand Theft Auto Games buy one and I'll figure out the difference in shipping and ship you the other one also if you want it for just the difference
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - 5 Case has some tears but disc is in good shape with a little scratching
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - 5 Game is in very good condition with a very minor scratching on it

DVD
4 each or both for 7
Blade Runner - The Final Cut 2 Disc Special Edition
Blade Runner - The Director's Cut

Miller's Crossing - $4

====================================================

Looking to ~buy~ a few items

I'll list them along with my hopes for price. Feel free to PM me if you have a different hope and we'll rap. I'd like them to be at least in very good condition (don't need to be mint but please don't sell me the one you've been sitting drinks on for a few year now, minimal scratching) and complete:

DS
Infinite Space - 25

PC
No One Lives Forever 1 (this can be any form of the game, jewel case edition whatever as long as it is the full game - 10

Sora_N

Just want to unload some stuff to gather some funds to pay bills. Will take offers. Prices include shipping to the US/Canada, I will be shipping to Canada. PayPal only.

Looking for sealed or VERY GOOD condition copies of Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep or 358/2 Days as well...

Xbox 360
Final Fantasy XIII (Sealed) $13

PS3
White Knight Chronicles $14

PSP
Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness (Asia Version, Sealed) $25

PS2
Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater 8
Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance 15
Suikoden III (Disc has a scratch but it works, no manual) 18

Nintendo DS
Pokemon Dungeon Explorers of Time 10

Nintendo 3DS
Dead or Alive Dimensions 23

Gamecube
Soul Calibur 2 10

I'm thinking about buying a Japanese 3ds for the right price, let me know. (especially if you have that gundam one!)

Also, I live in NYC and Nintendo World is still selling limited edition skyward sword bundles. If anyone wants one I'd be willing to go to the store, get one and sell it for retail price + shipping. They also have pokemon plushie including Mew, who I hear is very hard to find.

Snaku

Banned
Sold items removed, and a few new additions. Prices dropped.

PS3 Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Limited Edition (like new) $70 shipped PENDING

wWeZv.jpg

jE9g5.jpg

LWu84.jpg

CCP Hedo-Goji (like new) $35 shipped
7FCMx.jpg

Dt2iK.jpg

CCP Jirass (like new) $35 shipped
dNG3x.jpg

C3gco.jpg

kQfHU.jpg

Robot Damashii Unicorn Gundam Unicorn Mode (like new) $15 shipped

goWBb.jpg

EmeG4.jpg

Portrait of Pirates Brook Strong Edition (like new) $35 shipped PENDING

DAUdI.jpg

ZamOh.jpg

Portrait of Pirates Nami Strong Edition (like new) $40 shipped

uYD8q.jpg

kdfQO.jpg

Yes, the shirt can be removed, but you actually have to cut it off with scissors. No, she's not wearing a bra pervs.

SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Kabuto (like new) $15 shipped

eogUO.jpg

SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Decade (like new) $15 shipped

wcJ3P.jpg

SH Figuarts Kamen Rider 555 (like new) $15 shipped

tx0K7.jpg

All SH Figuarts come complete with original packaging, accessories, and mailer box if online exclusive.

SIC Kamen Rider New Den-O (like new) $30 shipped PENDING

xpsOg.jpg

Xv2xr.jpg

US buyers only. Amazon Payments only, I've had too many headaches with paypal. PM if interested.

r3n4ud

Hi folks. I have a couple of Logitech G700 gaming mice for sale.

1. Used G700 (mint condition). I used the mouse for about a week. You could say it's brand new. It comes with all the packaging. Asking $40

2. Brand new sealed G700. Asking $70

I'm located in Canada and accept paypal. If you guys have any questions, ask away!

H3xum

Edit:

Found out there's a buy 2 get 1 going on this weekend.

The only way I could get better prices than would be to rip you guys off, and I don't want to do that.

Thanks for those that PM'd so quickly

Guess I'll just repost this 'ere.

Would anybody be interested in swapping their PS3 for a 360?

I haven't turned my 360 on in about a year, and really want to play Okami in HD. haha. I have games to include with it, too. Heck, some I never even opened.

Not knocking you personally I just never understand when I see stuff like this, craigslist, ebay or anywhere. If it's so easy to clean it up a bit and get it to "great" status, then why don't you? Seems like you'd be doing the buyer a bit of service by having your merch be in top shape and you help yourself out by possibly selling it faster.

Fair enough.

Limited Edition Zelda 3DS available : Condition EXCELLENT : Never taken the protective layer off of the bottom screen.

Includes:

Zelda OOT 3DS
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS
Tales of Abyss 3DS
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box DS
CSI Dark Motives DS
Scribblenauts DS

No boxes for any of the regular DS games.

Price downgraded to 200 INCLUDING shipping for the entire thing.

Edit: Still available, pics to come tonight.

DISCLAIMER: Unit is purely for PLAYING. Does not contain the original system case/manual/the packaged AR cards. What's been listed is what you're getting. Not very functional if you want this as a collectors piece. Perfect if you just want a good deal for a 3DS bundle. Charger/Stylis included.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Fair enough.

Limited Edition Zelda 3DS available : Condition EXCELLENT : Never taken the protective layer off of the bottom screen.

Includes:

Zelda OOT 3DS
Tales of Abyss 3DS
CSI Dark Motives DS
Scribblenauts DS

Damn, hell of a deal.

A ZodiaC

Neo Member
Fair enough.

Includes:

Zelda OOT 3DS
Tales of Abyss 3DS
CSI Dark Motives DS
Scribblenauts DS

Could you email me some pictures? I'm kind of interested.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Super rad positive feedback for NintendoGal. Fast communication and even faster shipping. An absolute pleasure.

Could you email me some pictures? I'm kind of interested.

Someones pm'd me on it, if he falls through I'll update the thread with pics.

Edit: Deal fell through. Updated the post. Pics to come tonight unless someone else PM's me. Not meant to be a collectors piece, doesn't contain original console case, details above.

Willenium

GAMES. i've been slowly selling off my collection and i'm finally down to the best of the best. the games I actually love and don't want to get rid of. My loss is your gain! Everything is tested, everything works!

purple GBA SP, model number AGS-001, comes with the charger and is $25

AND SOME GAMES
Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (cart only) $15
Zelda: Oracle of Ages (Cart only) $15
Ghosts & Goblins (cart only) $10
Survival Kids (cart only) $15
Final Fantasy V Advance (cart only) $20

AND PS2 STUFF
PS2 Slim with all cables and stuff, Dual Shock controller and 3 8MB memory cards: $50
Logitech wireless controller $10

AND SOME GAMES
Okami $15
MegaMan X Collection $12
MegaMan Anniversary Collection $12

finally, my meager DreamCast collection
SYSTEM W/ 1 CONTROLLER, 1 VMU, A/V CABLES & POWER CABLE: $40
Sega Bass Fishing W/ FISHING CONTROLLER $15
Maken X $8

or BUY THE WHOLE DREAMCAST LOT FOR $60 SHIPPED

my paypal is
will.n.ium@hotmail.com
, feel free to ask any questions or make any offers over PM as things tend to get lost in this thread. THANKS

edit: oh my god, pics upon request because i have no idea what i'm doing.

UPDATED. buy this stuff yall!

RPGCrazied

Good deal on the Zelda 3DS, its like $450 on ebay and other sites. If I wasn't going for the XL and hating the glossy finish with a mad passion, I'd be up for that.

EYEL1NER

Argh, I don't start work for a month. Someone buy that Nami up there, before I do something dumb like blow my unemployment on it.

DCX

DCX
Good deal on the Zelda 3DS, its like $450 on ebay and other sites. If I wasn't going for the XL and hating the glossy finish with a mad passion, I'd be up for that.
It is an excellent deal!

I got the 3ds for my girls. The gamestop deal and got a Zelda and Mario set. I almost was tempted to sell the Zelda one and get a pink 3ds to replace it but it sounds weird to ask my daughter for that.

DCX

Selling:

$100 iTunes gift card - $85 via PayPal gift

PM me. I'm NeoGAF Gold.
Thanks

edit: still have one available as of 7/1/12 at 12:11 PM EST

Sword & Sworcery LP - Limited Edition Audio Cassette (Only 200 made!)

744814674-1.jpg

Picture is not mine, it was pulled off Jim Guthrie's Bandcamp site. My copy is still sealed and can be yours for $8 ppd. PM me if you're interested!

Wortany

Selling 2x EVGA GTX 680 (02G-P4-2680-KR) with high-flow bracket installed, 33 months of remaining warranty, copy of original receipt, and everything they originally came with (box, docs, etc.) - used but mint!

(click to enlarge)

$450 shipped each to the U.S.

(Upgrading to 4GB units)

EDIT: two sold.

Positive Feedback for Sk3tch

Shipped immediately after payment, good communication, GPU is in good condition.

Negative feedback on my own dumb self for not knowing about importers tax, that killed the great deal it was. (T_T)
Oh well, Weeee shiny new graphics card.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
For sale:

Final Fantasy 7 and Final Fantasy Tactics for PSX. Black label, near mint, bought during release year of both (7 is the non-misprint version), non-smoking home, kept in storage for the last 12 years, both play perfectly. The discs (mainly FFT) have slight scratches from basic playing wear and tear but nothing big or visible. Manuals are perfect and the cases have simple scratches as well but no cracks. Virtually untouched since 98 or 99.

Shipping will be USPS Priority flat rate of $5 to CONUS, $13 for Canada. I don't mind selling them individually but I will give priority to those wanting to buy both together. Feel free to send any reasonable offers. Prefer Amazon Payments but Paypal is fine too (buyer pays fees). Any other questions feel free to ask.

(Click to enlarge)

A ZodiaC

Neo Member
Still Looking for that Elusive copy "World of Warcraft" Vanilla Collector's Edition 2004 sealed even if you know someone who might have it have them message me please.

Thanks!

badbrains

Looking for:

Used Slim PS2 with a memory card and atleast 1 DS2 controller. Please also include power cables and composite cables as well. If bundled with a couple games, that would be much sweeter!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom