• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairhome

Looking for:

Used Slim PS2 with a memory card and atleast 1 DS2 controller. Please also include power cables and composite cables as well. If bundled with a couple games, that would be much sweeter!

Thanks!
Try these guys:
AND PS2 STUFF
PS2 Slim with all cables and stuff, Dual Shock controller and 3 8MB memory cards: $50
Logitech wireless controller $10

AND SOME GAMES
Okami $15
Okage $8
MegaMan X Collection $12
MegaMan Anniversary Collection $12
Persona 4 W/ SOUNDTRACK DISC $25

my paypal is
will.n.ium@hotmail.com
, feel free to ask any questions or make any offers over PM as things tend to get lost in this thread. THANKS

edit: oh my god, pics upon request because i have no idea what i'm doing.

Gaf+ Here.

Cleaning out my PS2 hack n' slashes.

Zueh9.jpg

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance - 10 No manual
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 - 30 No manual
Champions of Norrath - 20 Complete
Champions: Return to Arms - 20 Complete
Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows - 10 Complete
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy - 10 No manual
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom PS3 - 10

c0ZM5.jpg

PS2 Slim console with 2 controllers, 1 Old (old old) Sony, one hardly used Pelican. - 45 I'm marking the PS2 down 10 because of the controllers, I had forgotten about not having a DS2. (The official one isn't, it's... a DS1?)

Paypal only, US only. Prices include shipping. All items come from non-smoking house with no kids.

If anyone wants to buy the whole bundle of games or games + system, deals shall be cut. Let me know what you have in mind.

Selling Asus Transformer (TF101) keyboard dock. Like-new condition. Included is a 16gb SD card (class 10). I'm asking $90 shipped PayPal. PM me. 100% feedback on eBay and CAG.

Also selling my Logitech Driving GT racing wheel + Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition (DLC redeemed). Not sure how much shipping will be. Gotta get back to apartment to measure/weigh. Everything is like-new. Make offer. Will upload picture soon.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Looking to sell a copy of Dead Island for Xbox 360. The disc has some light scratches, but is in good shape, installs fine. $15 shipped, if anyone's interested.

Seik

Banned
Still searching for this! :)

I'm searching for a Gamecube components cable!

vC8uC.png

I want those badly...

I really hope someone here will have one, prices on Ebay for those are just shocking. Its all over 140$... =_=

I'm searching for these too:

Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3)
Gravity Rush (Vita)

PM if you have anything for me! :)

Alex

Still searching for this! :)

I believe that the only legitimate Gamecube component cables are Nintendo brand ones, due to some special chip they had to have in them (could be woefully incorrect) and since they had a small printing they're crazy expensive.

140 is yikes. Be better off buying a damn Wii and Wii component cables and playing the Gamecube games on it. =/

Amagon

I have no idea why he doesn't just do this actually.
Even I knew when to quit looking for component cables for the Gamecube and just went to buy a Wii + component cables to go along with it, which was way cheaper than the price of those cables for the GC thats on ebay right now.

Don't generic GC component cables exist? I could've sworn seeing something like that on Monoprice.

Nope; it uses a secure digital output of some kind. The generic ones are usually multimode cables so you can use it with PS2/XBox, etc...AFAIK even if they did give your gamecube a signal it wouldn't be a component/480p compatible one

GreenMana

The Club Nintendo year ends after tomorrow and I have a ton of extra codes I need to trade, all you need to get your Platinum Status. I would like to trade them for any of the following:

1) Square-Enix Codes
2) Xbox Codes (Microsoft Points, XBL Time, XBLA, DLC)
3) PSN Codes
4) Amazon Gift Cards

Let Me Know

---------------------------------

I also have some 480 Microsoft Point codes that expire 7/1 (the points do not expire once redeemed). I will sell them for $6 PP or Amazon gift card, or I will trade them (I can check lists)

Seik

Banned
Guys, if you go the wii route, you can't play GBA games in 480p with the GC GBA player.

Why should that matter? I doubt the person looking for these cables had that intention in mind anyway.

Well, that's one thing I want it for. The other is to avoid having to go through the Wii's OS with a wiimote each time I want to play a gamecube game. I already have a Wii with component cables. I want this to have the best out of my GC, I know its pricey and rare, its just a caprice, but I want it. :p

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Well, that's one thing I want it for. The other is to avoid having to go through the Wii's OS with a wiimote each time I want to play a gamecube game. I already have a Wii with component cables. I want this to have the best out of my GC, I know its pricey and rare, its just a caprice, but I want it. :p
I've got two sets of component cables, but I'm not selling them. I just wanted to tell you how I found mine in the hopes that you could get lucky, too.

The first was in an Exchange game shop about 3-4 years ago, listed at $2.99. A lot of times these shops will have old console cables in the back, so it never hurts to ask. (But show up with a picture of them so they know what to look for - 7/10 times they'll think they have them just because they assume there are 3rd party cables that will work).

I also got lucky at a GameStop, but I don't think GameStops sell GameCube accessories and games anymore.

Anyway, good luck. I know how hard they are to find.

Looking to sell a few things GBA Related:

GBA Micro, Silver and Black- 40 Dollars, negotiable. Comes with charger and faceplate removal tool. Screen is slightly scratched and will post pictures by request.

Sold

GBA GAMES
WarioWare Twisted- 10 dollars
Donkey Kong Country 2- 10 dollars
Fire Emblem- 20

PS1
Final Fantasy V and VI Anthology- 10 Dollars

Prices are semi negotiable and am willing to mix games with a system. I will ship from Connecticut and through whatever service you please.

I am also looking to sell a Silver PSP-2000 with full custom firmware abilities, but will only accept offers via PM.

Updated with GBA Sold

Baconbitz

Banned
Looking to buy a copy of the GCN Animal Crossing in good condition with case and manual. I don't care if it has memory card or not. If it does that's a bonus.

Elginer

Looking for a PSP Go, white or black. Most I can cough up is $40. Would be excellent if it came with a game on the HDD or with custom firmware for emulation.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I got the RoyalIndie Bundle, but I miss read something on it and only wanted one of the games. So if someone wants all the Steam keys for Harvest:Massive Encounter, Serious Sam II, AirMech. And all Desura keys for every single title. They are more than yours. For maybe 2.00?

Final posting. At this point I am looking to get this stuff sold. PM me with offers on all or part; make sure to indicate whether or not you're including shipping costs in your offer. Priority goes to offers for the entire bundle.

Looking to sell my US Xbox 360 and games, ideally as a bundle. It's a 20GB white-model 360 with an HDMI port (it's the "Falcon" revision if that means anything to you). Comes with

• 1 wireless controller
  • Quick-charge kit
  • Play-and-charge kit
  • VGA cable

Headset is broken, unfortunately. Well, it works, but the plastic bit that goes over your head is broken - I've been using packing tape to hold it together. Fortunately these things are dirt cheap to replace.

Games

• Mass Effect 2
  • Mass Effect 3
  • Civilization Revolution
  • Crysis 2
  • Deus Ex HR
  • Far Cry 2
  • Bioshock 2
  • Forza 3

PayPay only - PM me with any offers, or if you're at all interested.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
WTB/WTT

DS and 3DS games. I'm trying to expand my collection. I'd LOVE to find a copy of Dementium and/or Dementium 2.

WTS

Castle Ravenloft board game. Stupid photobucket didn't save my rotate for sharing? I hate online photo hosting sometimes...Everything is in excellent condition and only played a few times. None of my friends play games anymore, so I don't get to play this ever. Goes for like $44 new, so somewhere around $35 shipped would be nice.

Bunch of N64 games (no boxes). Cart quality varies from one to another, but all the games work perfectly fine. Some are in mint condition, others have various markings. The current value of everything here is somewhere over $325 or so? I'm not looking to get that much, so PM me and we can discuss if you're interested.

Space Station Silicon Valley is not pictured (as it's at my office currently from a friend who was borrowing it).

A Bug's Life
All-Star Baseball 2001
BattleTanx
BattleTanx Global Assault
Bio Freaks
Blast Corps
Donkey Kong 64
Excitebike 64
Fighters Destiny
Goldeneye 007
Harvest Moon 64
Hybrid Heaven
Jet Force Gemeni
KI Gold
Lego Racers
Mario Golf
Mario Kart 64
Mario Party
Mario Tennis
Mischief Makers
NFL Blitz
Off Road Challenge
Perfect Dark
Pilotwings 64
Pokemon Snap
Quest 64
Rampage World Tour
South Park Rally
Space Station Silicon Valley
Star Wars Shadows of the Empire
Super Mario 64
Super Smash Bros
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
Top Gear Rally
Turok 2
Twisted Edge Extreme Snowboarding
Waialae Country Club
Wave Race 64
Winback Covert Operations
Yoshi's Story
Zelda: Majora's Mask

E: Picture of N64 games seems to not be working...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom