• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to get rid of my old Kindle to fund a case and keyboard for the iPad I just bought. It's third generation model (the Keyboard), and come with a charging cable, the official Amazon leather case, and another bigger case that will fit the leather case. Everything is in great condition, I used the Kindle quite a bit but was always careful with it, and it never left my house outside of the pair of cases.

This is probably only going to be exciting to a very select group of people, but it's also autographed by rapper Aesop Rock. Kind of hate to sell it, but I had to take a class I wasn't expecting and my budget for iPad accessories went to tuition, so now I have the tablet but no way to carry it around without worrying about it getting scratched.

Anyway, I'd like to get $130 for it. PM me if interested, I'll add some pictures tonight.

WTS

Tron Evolution (Complete) $5

Dreamcast

Resident Evil Code Veronica (Complete, but the flippable tray that holds the two discs is broken and won't stay attached to the case) $5

GBA

MegaMan & Bass (Cart Only) $10

Wii

Madworld (Complete) $5
Force Unleashed (No Manual) $5
House of the Dead 1+2 (complete) $5
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles (New/Sealed) $10

-Free with order just pay the extra shipping costs-

Heatseeker (Complete) PS2
Ace Combat 4 (Disk only GH) PS2
Fallout 3 mini artbook
PSP Dissida slipcovers for both games
Catherine Artbook + Soundtrack

I'm located in Canada so it'll cost a bit extra to go down to the States. If you're interested shoot me a message with your postal/zip code and I'll get back to you with a price for shipping. Paypal gift preferred.

Looking to off load a few games on Steam:

-Counterstrike: Global Offensive GONE
-Skyrim: Dawnguard ($15)
-Rayman Origins ($12.50)
-Assassins Creed Revelations ($10)
-E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy ($4)

All games are tradable within Steam, PM me if interested. Oh, and paypal only please!

Movement

Hey all,

Looking to sell a pair of Ray Ban 2132 New Wayfarers. Bought 1 year ago new for $110, ready for some new glasses. I've kept these in great shape, includes case as shown.
The text on the glasses (inside) reads "RB 2132 New Wayfarer 901 55[]18 3N"
Asking $70 shipped.

EUyTil.jpg

aE2y5l.jpg

Ettie

EDIT: US only, sorry euros :(
EDIT: Added OG GBA, Perfect Shot, Ipod Touch 4G.

Gaf+ Here.

http://i.imgur.com/Zueh9.jpg

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance - 10 No manual
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 - 25 No manual
Champions of Norrath - 20 Complete
Champions: Return to Arms - 20 Complete
Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows - 10 Complete
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy - 10 No manual
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom PS3 - 10

http://i.imgur.com/c0ZM5.jpg?
PS2 Slim console with 2 controllers, 1 Old (old old) Sony, one hardly used Pelican. - 40 I'm marking the PS2 down 10 because of the controllers, I had forgotten about not having a DS2. (The official one isn't, it's... a DS1?)

Yorkie not included.

Paypal only, US only. Prices include shipping. All items come from non-smoking house with no kids.

If anyone wants to buy the whole bundle of games or games + system, deals shall be cut. Let me know what you have in mind.

PSP 3000 bundle
UQuLg.jpg

Includes 4 games pictured plus 8GB MSPD. FFVII:CC and Drac X were bought new and are in excellent condition with manuals. Medievil:Rez was a gamestop save and has the typical sticker vandalism. PSP unit in really good shape. Probably got less than 50 hours on it, stored in super soft (and clean) sock when not in use.

90 shipped.

House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return and 2 Perfect Shot Pistolas. $30

http://i.imgur.com/3XnH3.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/uEAEu.jpg
Ipod Touch 4g 8GB $120

GBA $15

Kambing

Positive Feedback for The Insane Dufresne

NSMB2 came new as described. Was very easy to communicate with. Too bad the other game sold as i would have gladly bought it from him/her. Thanks!

AwRy108

This is a bit out there but does anyone have any Beastie Boys CDs they wanted to get rid of?

GoHastings is an awesome place to buy USED music online. I've purchased close to 100 items from them in the last few years, and I'd say 95% of them have arrived in like-new condition (some of them were still in the original shrink wrap!). They also have great customer service.

Better yet, they have frequent sales--use CheapAssGamer or Facebook to find out about them--in which they offer 30-40% off your entire purchase w/ $0.96 S&H per item.

I still buy CD's regularly, but GoHastings is the only place I'll buy from b/c their used prices are so good and their selection is limitless.

JeTmAn81

GoHastings is an awesome place to buy USED music online. I've purchased close to 100 items from them in the last few years, and I'd say 95% of them have arrived in like-new condition (some of them were still in the original shrink wrap!). They also have great customer service.

Better yet, they have frequent sales--use CheapAssGamer or Facebook to find out about them--in which they offer 30-40% off your entire purchase w/ $0.96 S&H per item.

I still buy CD's regularly, but GoHastings is the only place I'll buy from b/c their used prices are so good and their selection is limitless.

I also recommend Amazon.com, which often features stuff sold by Hastings. But sometimes they have even lower prices ($0.01 plus $2.98 shipping for License to Ill vs. $1.99 plus however much shipping from Hastings). I just bought Metallica's S&M for $2 plus shipping. Used media is the best!

plc268

Selling:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black - $100 Shipped.

Unfortunately, it does have the two scratches on the top screen, but other than that, the 3DS is in great shape. A few minor scuffs on the bottom of the unit, but that's it.

Comes with the box, charger, dock, and manuals. I don't have the AR cards that originally came with it, but I can throw the ones that came with my XL in it, if you like at no extra charge.

The screens got a bit overexposed in the picture:
7866200214_891e1a97ab_z.jpg

Want to buy or trade for:

DS games (Must be complete... Manual + Case, don't care about extra inserts).

Super Mario 64 DS
Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story
Kirby Mass Attack
Mega Man Zero Collection
Aliens Infestation
Retro Game Challenge
Tetris DS
Planet Puzzle League
Meteos

Chairhome

FS: Samsung Galaxy S (Vibrant, T-mobile version) with teal rubber case and screen protector. Have a custom rooted ROM but I can try to reset to stock. OFFERS - $130 shipped or trade for iPod Touch.

Just steal from me below. Any reasonable offer taken. I want this stuff gone!
For Sale:
HD-DVD
$5 each or $20 shipped for lot.
I Now Pronounce you Chuck & Larry
V for Vendetta
Stardust
Blood Diamond (sealed)
Anchorman
Transformers
Hot Fuzz

kmuJGl.jpg

All games above as a lot $24 shipped.
Includes:
Bully, Tales of Legendia, Monster Rancher evo, Soul calibur III, Guitar Hero II, SOCOM II, Metal Gear Solid 3, Tekken 4 JP, Virtua Fighter 4 JP

O0bQKl.jpg

Promo cards from Shonen Jump. The second card is bent a little at the top right corner. $5 shipped.

Box of boxes sold.

----
Price drops
Transactions are slowing down, please make offers on this stuff. Thanks!

Complete games. (make offers if you feel the prices are too high)
Battle Hunter PS1 - $10 shipped
Front Mission 3 - $12 shipped
Dragon Warrior VII - sold
Beatmania (2 discs, "teeth" for one disc holder is broken) JP - $6
Master of Monsters (JP) - offers
Phantasy Star Online w/ Sonic Adventure 2 demo - $9 shipped
OR $24 shipped for all of the non-sold above
PC
Earthsiege 2 (PC) - $6 shipped
Betrayal at Antara
Jagged Alliance 2 disc only
Jedi Outcast
Unreal Tournament 2k4 complete! (found the play disc)
$5 each OR $15 shipped for all PC above

1 2
Sega CD Manuals (not in great shape)
Lunar (have the back part of the case for this)
Bouncers (have back part)
Batman Returns
Dark Wizard
Ecco
Power Factory
Hook
$10 shipped for all the manuals, minus the backing parts. $15 with the backing
1 2
Nintendo Power Killer Instinct mini-comic. Hahahaha. Offers.

Also: Dreamcast Controller and 3rd party mem card (not sure if card works) - $15 shipped

Cleaned it up a bit. Added some stuff.
Comics updated **CLICK**
List updated with some Dreamwave comics from a few years ago (Megaman, Transformers, GI Joe vs Transformers), Marvel Mangaverse comics, Tales of the TMNT #1 and 2, and a few more DC from recent years. I also have a few Free Comic Book Day comics.

Miscellaneous
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection cards and DLC for Dissidia Duodecim: $5, or $3 each. Cards are unopened, code is unused, can send slip of paper if wanted, too.
Picross 3d (Japanese) - $6
Children of Mana (Japanese) - $6
Tetris Blast GB - $5
Resident Evil 4 GC demo - $3
Heavy Rain (no manual, includes origami but is already folded) - $12

Tekken collectors box (for 1-5, no games included, unless you want T5) - $10 shipped w/o games
gba-to-GC cable - $4 shipped

-----------------
Spring Cleaning. I'll have more later, but here's some stuff. I'm looking mostly to get this stuff out of my house so I'll do most for shipping + a little extra. A lot of it is old and may not be in premium condition, so please note that. A lot of this might only be useable as parts or art projects, haha.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...ki-JQi8/s640/CameraZOOM-20120311175418353.jpg https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-...iVCSD2c/s640/CameraZOOM-20120311175434132.jpg
N64 controllers and Saturn controllers SOLD. I only have 1 official SNES controllers, 1 Capcom SNES fighting pad, a third party SNES controller called "the pad" that has turbo switches for all buttons and a "slow-mo" button, an NES Zapper, and a VERY worn NES advantage

-------------
Wants:
Gamestop GC
MS Points
PSN cards
Paypal
Amazon payments

Struct09

Looking for a PC copy of Left 4 Dead 2 (cd key or giftable), or one of those Steam coupons for 75% off. PM me if you have either!

Revoh

Posted this in the Steam trading thread too.

Want:
Humble Indie Bundle V games (that's it above avg)

Have:
15$ Paypal

jerd

Looking to trade a bunch of shooters from Amazon sale bundles that I'm not really as interested in as I once thought I was. I just feel like someone else will get a lot more enjoyment out of them than I will. I'd prefer a download code trade if possible.

I've got (keep in mind these are all download codes):

Red Faction: Armageddon w/ Path to War DLC code
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
Nexuiz
Binary Domain
and The Saboteur

I also have a spare Steam copy of Frozen Synapse which is a pretty cool strategy game.

The problem is, I don't have a specific game or games in mind to trade for. I enjoy all sorts of RPGs and Strategy games. Honestly most anything but shooters and I'm very open to suggestions. Sorry to have such vague wants but I just hate to see these games sitting in my account and not being played while they're still fairly new. PM me an offer if you want any of the games above. I honestly will not be asking too much for any of them.

Edit: Would also consider sports games. MLB 2k12 is one I've been looking to get ahold of.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Looking to trade a bunch of shooters from Amazon sale bundles that I'm not really as interested in as I once thought I was. I just feel like someone else will get a lot more enjoyment out of them than I will. I'd prefer a download code trade if possible.

I've got (keep in mind these are all download codes):

Red Faction: Armageddon w/ Path to War DLC code
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
Nexuiz
Binary Domain
and The Saboteur

I also have a spare Steam copy of Frozen Synapse which is a pretty cool strategy game.

The problem is, I don't have a specific game or games in mind to trade for. I enjoy all sorts of RPGs and Strategy games. Honestly most anything but shooters and I'm very open to suggestions. Sorry to have such vague wants but I just hate to see these games sitting in my account and not being played while they're still fairly new. PM me an offer if you want any of the games above. I honestly will not be asking too much for any of them.
This is probably a dumb question, but these are PC codes, right?

Leaving Super Positive feedback for Xaosslug! I bought a computer off of him /her for a great price and he shipped it quickly. When a minor snafu arose at the post office, he/she quickly sorted it out with me and I really appreciate it. I would gladly do business with him/her again! Thanks again friend!

Cheska

Does anyone have any interest in Vita memory cards? Unfortunately I have to upgrade to a 32 GB seeing as how the recent PS1 patch made me fill my memory card with timeless RPG's ._.

For Sale I Have
Two 4GB Vita Memory Cards
One 16 GB Vita Memory Card

I'll reformat them and everything before I ship them out. I'm pretty flexible on pricing, so just shoot me a PM with an offer.

Also selling

3DS
Super Mario Bros 2: $27 shipped

Yuripaw

Banned
WTS

PC:
Guild Wars 2 serial code - I got an extra code from my collector's edition, because I had already gotten the digital deluxe edition. SOLD
[/B]
PS3:
Persona 4 Arena - As much as I love Persona 4, I'm not very good at fighters. Played the story stuff, and I feel I'm done. SOLD

Alboreo

Looking to Buy:

DS-
Etrian Odyssey 3
Pokemon Black/White

PS3-
Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2
Atelier Meruru
Nier
Resonance of Fate
Eternal Sonata

PC Parts-
A 650+W PSU (Up to ~800, anything higher I know will be out of my price range.)
A nice full-tower chassis.

I live in the continental US. PM me with any offers, I'll entertain pretty much anything and am generally quite flexible. There's several games here that I'm really wanting. I don't mind if they are not limited editions or in perfect packaging- I'm just interested in the games themselves, really. Thanks!

Reposting! I'm still searching for all of the items listed.

xaosslug

SELL/Trade: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (360) - $45

(will also trade for Darksiders II PS3 or Madden NFL 13 PS3)

Leaving Super Positive feedback for Xaosslug! I bought a computer off of him /her for a great price and he shipped it quickly. When a minor snafu arose at the post office, he/she quickly sorted it out with me and I really appreciate it. I would gladly do business with him/her again! Thanks again friend!

very positive feedback for chadderbox77, who paid promptly and was just really great to deal with. <3

Vallarfax

Formerly 'GMUNYIFan'
Looking for Rytlock Brimstone Statue from the Guild Wars 2 Collector's Edition. I only really want the statue, but if you are looking to unload the artbook, prints, etc. I would gladly make an offer.

Looking to pay ~$70 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom