• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Prices include shipping in the US (unless otherwise noted, for the bulky crap mostly). I'll ship to the rest of the world for an additional charge. Photos available upon request. Prices are negotiable, and I'll definitely discount if you buy multiple things.

Portable
I'm looking to sell my Piano Black PSP Go. I put CFW on it, but I don't know if it's still there since the battery drained (since I know the CFW solution on the Go is non-permanent). I bought it used, and it came with a screen protector installed. Everything is in very nice condition. I'll include a nice, small case, a wrist strap, the charger, an official dock, and a sealed official component cable. I'm looking for $105/shipped for this.

FightStick
Street Fighter Anniversary Stick - PCB replaced with first gen PS360. Buttons & stick replaced with Happ/iL parts. Wiring incomplete & needs one new button (24 mm button for Start/Guide). I've put ~$150 into this stick but I don't have the room or time to finish modding it. $50 + shipping OBO. Please. I really don't have the room. :(

Xbox 360 Games
Condemned: Criminal Origins - Factory sealed. Non-GH version. $16/shipped
The King of Fighters XIII - Factory sealed. Includes The King of Soundtracks. $25/shipped
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja - Factory sealed. $20/shipped
Dirt 3 - Factory sealed. Vanilla version. $13/shipped
Blazblue: Calamity Trigger Limited Edition - Opened and played once. Complete and in mint condition. $20/shipped

PlayStation 3 Games
Siren: New Translation - Asian English version. Small ding in the front of the case. Disc is in very good condition. PENDING

PlayStation 2 Games
Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection - Opened but unplayed. Outer box is a bit dinged up, discs & cases are in excellent condition. $17/shipped
Viewtiful Joe - Factory sealed, Black Label. $10/shipped
Deus Ex: The Conspiracy - Ex-rental in non-standard case. Disc & instructions are in good condition except for the rental markings. $10/shipped
beatmania IIDX 9th Style - Japanese import. In very good condition. PENDING

Premiums, etc.
New Super Mario Bros. 2 SteelBook - Light markings on the back. FutureShop (Canada) exclusive. $18/shipped
SoulCalibur IV Limited Edition Extras - From Xbox 360. Game not included. Shirt never opened. Case & other extras in great condition. $13/shipped
Sonic Adventure 2 Birthday Pack - Given with launch copies of Sonic Adventure 2 for the Dreamcast in the US (same as what was included in the Japanese birthday pack I believe). Never opened, but there are some tears in the shrink. $18/shipped
Nintendo 3DS Card Case 18 - Still sealed. PENDING.
Broken Sega Saturn - It powers up, but it doesn't read discs. Want to try to fix it to have a cheap Saturn? It's a US model 2 Saturn. No AC or AV cables included, but I'll include a controller. $15 + shipping

NB: I'll be removing items as they're sold. If it's no longer listed here, it's gone. Sorry!

Sordid

WTS Steam copies of Max Payne 3 (£10), Portal 2 (£5) and Nuclear Dawn (£3) :)

Positive feedback for Tattooth, quick payment and very easy trade :)

smenden18

Neo Member
For Sale:

Asian (Chinese/full English) copy of Ragnarok Odyssey for sale. $50 shipped.

Played around for a bit. Comes with bonus Code I never used and a sealed soundtrack that came with the first print. I think you have to have an Asian PSN account to redeem the code. PM of interested or with any questions.

IrishNinja

looks like i just missed the club nintendo 3DS game case that was for sale here, if anyone has another (US or JPN) at a reasonable price, PM me!

oh, yeah..bit've a longshot, but anyone selling a VGA to HDMI converter for less? ive got mad cables i dont need right now, 1 if not 2 VGA boxes as well that i can sell here or trade, holla!

kennah

Positive feedback for g35twinturbo. After many trials - all of them my own fault - my video card has arrived safe and sound and it is beaaaaaautiful. Super extra props for changing the shipping method last minute for me.

WTB:
BlazBlue Calamity Trigger Limited Edition (PS3)
Looking for a complete copy, will pay extra if it includes the preorder art book.

WTS:
I'm located in Canada but will ship worldwide. If you are interested in anything PM me your info and I can get you a price including shipping. Will also entertain reasonable offers via PM. Minimum purchases of $15 outside Canada please. Pictures available upon request.

Games
*These are all the original release versions, no greatest hits etc.
$2 - Spyro Season of Ice - Cart & Manual
$2 - Crash Bandicoot n-tranced - Cart & Manual
$5 - Shenmue II - Complete, Includes Movie
$5 - Star Ocean: Till the End of Time - Missing Holofoil Slip Cover, Complete Otherwise
$5 - Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance - Complete
$5 - Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistance - Complete, Includes Bonus DVD
$5 - Devil May Cry 2 - Complete
$5 - Shadow of the Collosus - Complete
$5 - Zone of the Enders - Complete, Includes Demo

Misc
$5 - Red Dreamcast Controller - Like New
$5 - Logitech Playgear Pocket (PSP 1000) - Brand New, Sealed
$30 - Logitech G13 Gamepad - Like New, Original Box & Software Included
$40 - Square Enix Play Arts: Rinoa - Like New, Original Box Included
$30 - Square Enix Play Arts: Selphie - Like New, Original Box Included
*Take both figures for $60

MoogPaul

SELLING:
  • DS - Professor Layton and The Diabolical Box complete 15 Shipped
I take paypal or PSN points.

BUYING:
  • DS - Etrian Odyssey 2
  • DS - Etrian Odyssey 3
  • DS - Trauma Center - Under the Knife 2
  • DS - Casltevania games 
  • PS3 - Resonance of Fate
  • Wii - Trauma Center: New Blood
ONLY BUYING COMPLETE GAMES

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Positive feedback for pseudomyxoma

Helped me out by ordering the Canada only steelbook edition of NSMB2 and actually took extra great care in shipping it so as to not dent the item.
Very much appreciated!

Tunavi

Banned
I have:
Super Mario 3D Land
Kirby Super Star Ultra (cart only)
Mario Kart DS (cart only)
Ghost Trick
Advance Wars: DoR

Looking to sell or trade for any of these:
Ocarina 3D
Kid Icarus 3D
Super Mario 64 DS
Chrono Trigger DS
TWEWY

same system trades

Flunkie

Banned
I have a PS Vita First Edition Bundle New In Box Never Opened All Good Super Quality Fast Shipping AAAAA+

3qsK4.jpg

Asking $250 shipped to your doorstep, with a BONUS SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you want to find out what the bonus surprise is, you're gonna have to buy it!!

PM me. I'm like, GAF gold lite or something.

Pending, still send PMs

AwRy108

SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK for Flame Lord: he/she sold me a like-new Black Wii Classic Controller for a great price, and it arrived quickly and exactly in the condition he/she listed it to be in. Would def. do business with him/her again.

SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK for Flame Lord: he/she sold me a like-new Black Wii Classic Controller for a great price, and it arrived quickly and exactly in the condition he/she listed it to be in. Would def. do business with him/her again.

Positive feedback for AwRy108 as well, payment was very quick and everything went great!

Positive feedback for Ingueferroque! Outstanding communication, very fast, and ultra-well packaged. I literally couldn't be happier!

Very positive feedback to Ingueferroque - Super easy communication, packaged and shipped immediately at a great price. Highly recommended seller, check out the rest of his stuff.

I included some feedback quotes in this post, since I don't seem to have been added to the feedback listing. I hope this is not against the rules.

I live in New York City, and pick-up is possible. Everything in great condition. From a smoke and pet-free home.

ETRIAN ODYSSEY BOOKS
Sekaiju no MeiQ Art Book USD 70

DEMON'S SOULS DELUXE EDITION, the game is in sealed condition. US version. USD 100

AMIGA GAMES Please make an offer, these are all complete big box releases in great condition.

- Hired Guns
- Mean Machine
- Sly Spy
- Rolling Ronny
- Beast Busters
- Arabian Nights
- Grid Start
- Black Lamp (C64)

SOUNDTRACKS (Original and Complete)
Siren 1 USD 40
Siren 2 USD 40
Siren: New Translation USD 50
Yuzo Koshiro Best Collection vol.1 USD 90
Yuzo Koshiro Best Collection vol.2 USD 90
Wild Arms XF Original Soundtrack USD 40
R-Type Tactics OST USD 30
Dark Savior OST USD 35
Dark Savior single USD 15

JP PSP GAMES Perfect condition and complete:
Densha de Go Pocket 1 USD 20
Densha de Go Pocket 2 USD 20
Densha de Go Pocket 3 USD 20

JP SATURN GAMES Perfect condition and complete:
Golden Axe The Duel USD 25
DarkSeed USD 25
House of the Dead (has small crack in the jewel case) USD 20
Dark Savior USD 35
Vandal Hearts USD 50
Baroque USD 50

JP SEGA MEGA CD GAMES:
Wolfchild USD 30

I also have some great headphones available, Sony MDR-7506 in perfect and complete condition with original packaging and receipt. Selling them because I just stick to my basic iPhone headphones..

Here are photos containing all of the listed items:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9574058/Selling/etrian.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9574058/Selling/demonssouls.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9574058/Selling/amiga.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9574058/Selling/other.jpg

Seik

Banned
Positive feedback to Phatcorns! That FFVII Ultimate guide is great! :D

I'd like to add that he blocked his PMs...I hope he'll see my post to give me a positive feedback as well. :/

Want to buy (in complete and good shape, US version.):

Xenoblade - The Secret File Monado Archives Art Book
Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3)
Hellsing Ultimate - All of them except the first one. (DVD)
Pandora's Tower (Wii - PAL version) Thank you Jrpgfanatic! :D
Kid Icarus Uprising (Complete with the box sex/stand)

Don't hesitate to PM me! I'm in Canada btw. ^_^

AwRy108

I have a PS Vita First Edition Bundle New In Box Never Opened All Good Super Quality Fast Shipping AAAAA+

Asking $250 shipped to your doorstep, with a BONUS SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you want to find out what the bonus surprise is, you're gonna have to buy it!!

PM me. I'm like, GAF gold lite or something.

I hate to say it Flunkie, but GameStop has you beat w/ their Madden 13 + HSG bundle for $250: http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/consoles/playstation-vita-wi-fi-madden-nfl-13-bundle/102636?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hae1hulO7prLru5jbs.UjA

Edit: nvm, the FEB's are kinda rare, and the 3G feature adds a decent amount of value. Heck of a deal here if the "surprise" isn't a second copy of Little Deviants... LOL.

Cory_t_

Selling

Modern Warfare 3 (360) - $30
Battlefield 3 (PS3) - $30

Buying

Pokemon Fire Red
Pokemon Leaf Green
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Ruby
Pokemon Saphire

Complete only please.

Also a PS3 MadCatz SE stick (any kind) for no more than $50 shipped to canada.

sk3tch

Super positive feedback for The Insane Dufresne! Game was shipped very quickly, in the condition described, and communication was great! Thank you, sir!

Need to make new PC money.
Will combine shipping
NTSC unless specified otherwise

Darksiders 2 (360) - Played through once - $36 shipped
Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions (360) - Barely played - $18 shipped
White Knight Chronicles 2 (PS3) - Barely played but online code was used - $13 shipped
Binary Domain (360) - Great condition - $15 shipped
Yakuza: Dead Souls (PS3) - Great condition - $19 shipped
Dragon Quest 9 (DS) - Great condition - $10 shipped
Driver: San Francisco (360) - Online code was not used I think - $11 shipped
Final Fantasy 4: Complete Collection (PSP) - Great condition - $11
Gods Eater Burst (PSP) - Great condition - $9
Uncharted 2 Greatest Hits GOTY edition (PS3) - All online codes are used - $8 shipped
Radiant Historia (DS) - Reprint barely played - $22 shipped
Splatterhouse / Front Mission Evolved double-pack (360) - Great condition - $8 shipped
Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition (360) - Great condition - $10 shipped
Dynasty Warriors 7 (PS3) - Great condition - $17 shipped
Dragon's Dogma (360) - Great condition - $30 shipped
Transformers: War for Cybertron (360) - Great condition - $20 shipped
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena (360) - Great condition - $6 shipped

Free game!
Buy any one game get Loco Roco 2 (PSP) for free. All you gotta do is ask for it.

Blu-rays
Buy in bulk to save a bunch, otherwise they're $5 shipped a pop

TRON: Legacy - HOLD
Miami Vice
Copland
The Matrix
Bad Lieutenant: New Orleans
Evil Dead 2
Dirty Harry/Magnum Force doublepack
Kick-Ass (cruddy Blockbuster case) - FREE with any purchase

New page

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Positive feedback for g35twinturbo. After many trials - all of them my own fault - my video card has arrived safe and sound and it is beaaaaaautiful. Super extra props for changing the shipping method last minute for me.

I'm super late but positive feedback for kennah

Glad it worked out :D

Big thumbs up and positive feedback to da_stabbah. This was my first transaction on gaf and it was a pleasure, I hope to find more deals here.

-Excellent communication
-Fast shipping
-Great price

I couldn't be happier with my purchase. He even sent extras in the box.

UMMQF.jpg

AwRy108

Big thumbs up and positive feedback to da_stabbah. This was my first transaction on gaf and it was a pleasure, I hope to find more deals here.

-Excellent communication
-Fast shipping
-Great price

I couldn't be happier with my purchase. He even sent extras in the box.

UMMQF.jpg

Awesome sexy White PSP!

Flunkie

Banned
I hate to say it Flunkie, but GameStop has you beat w/ their Madden 13 + HSG bundle for $250: http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/consoles/playstation-vita-wi-fi-madden-nfl-13-bundle/102636?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hae1hulO7prLru5jbs.UjA

Edit: nvm, the FEB's are kinda rare, and the 3G feature adds a decent amount of value. Heck of a deal here if the "surprise" isn't a second copy of Little Deviants... LOL.

It's better. ;)

depward

WTB a Wii system. Only games I'm potentially looking for in addition to the system are Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story and Monster Hunter Tri. PM me if you have one available.

TriAceJP

Feedback update. New updates to the following:

Plus

The Insane Dufresne
steveovig

Gold

renjility (like anyone didn't see this coming)

bumpkin

LOOKING TO SELL

US launch model "Cosmo Black" Nintendo 3DS system. Used, but in excellent condition. Includes the original box/packaging, all manuals/inserts (minus the Club Nintendo code), A.R. Cards, AC adapter, cradle, and a 4GB SD Card.

IMG_0813.JPG

Looking for $110, price includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Would prefer a buyer located in the states (customs can be a pain).

LOOKING TO BUY

Final Fantasy Theatrhythm for Nintendo 3DS

HOPING SOMEONE IS SELLING

Okay, this is an obscure request... I've been trying to complete my collection of Yu-Gi-Oh! Dungeon Dice Monsters (the trading figure board game from the early 2000's), and I'm down to needing specific figures from series 2, "Forbidden Powers." They are:

B2-01 - Exodia: The Forbidden One
B2-02 - Mighty Mage
B2-04 - Illusionist Faceless Mage
B2-05 - Gyakutenno Megami
B2-08 - Feral Imp
B2-09 - Yaranzo

Can provide prior positive buy/trade/sell references if necessary. PM if you're interested in what I'm selling or have what I'm looking to buy!

Chesskid1

Banned
gamestop has theatrhythm for $29.99 till the 4th. i just picked up a copy, it's really fun, and i think thats a fair price since the game seems a lil harder to find.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Selling Dark Souls PS3 and Ocarina of Time 3DS, opened but in fantastic shape. PM me with offers.

Darren870

FS: PS3 System, 360, Xbox, GC, DS, GBA, PS2, PSP, GC Kiosk + more

I am currently at my parents house in NY and selling some of my old games.
Shipping not included.

$3.50 to ship a DVD Sized Game in the US.

I aim to ship out all games ASAP, no matter what I will keep you updated on shipping times.

Feel free to make offers!

Thanks for looking!

Xbox 360:
Lost Planet Collectors Edition - $7
Lost Planet Regular Edition - $5
Fable II - $8
Viva Pinata - $6
Perfect Dark (Collectors Editon) - $5

PS3:
Little Big Planet - $10

Xbox:

Take all below for $8 shipped!