• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koroviev

Does anyone have a spare NA Guild Wars 2 serial code for sale?

I'm not looking for a crazy deal, I'm willing to spend at least $40-50, but I just don't want to spend another full $60. I had bought a copy of the game that keeps saying it's an invalid serial code. GW2 support tells me to return it to the retailer, and the retailer refuses to exchange it with me because they said I could have just used it and be trying to get another one.

That's bullshit. The retailer sold you a defective product and you deserve your money back.

That's bullshit. The retailer sold you a defective product and you deserve your money back.

Eh, if it was Best Buy it's laid out pretty plainly that no digital goods are returnable. I used to work there so I've had to handle that sort of situation plenty in the past.

WTB: Pokemon SoulSilver with Pokewalker. Preferably I'd like a complete copy with box and all but not exactly a necessity. I've been trying to find a copy for less than I could get it off the shelf at $40 so if anyone is looking to sell please PM me.

I've sold one or two things on here so I should have some feedback.

GreenMana

XBLA Codes

A World of Keflings 7
A World of Keflings Space Expansion 3
Alien Breed 1 7
Alien Breed 2 7
Battlefield 1943 11
Beyond Good & Evil HD 7
Boulder Dash XL 7
Burgertime World Tour 7
Carnival Games GoD 7
Castlevania Symphony of the Night 7
Crimson Alliance (all classes) 11
Dead Block 7
Dead Space Ignition 3.50
Defenders of Ardania 7
Defense Grid 7
Diabolical Pitch 7
Double Fine Happy Action Theater 7
Earthworm Jim HD 7
Fancy Pants Adventure 7
Fruit Ninja Kinect 7
Full House Poker 7
Gotham Impostors Beta DLC
Half Minute Hero 7
Hole in the Wall 7
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet 7
Iron Brigade 7
Joe Danger SE 11
Kingdom of Keflings 7
Lode Runner 7
Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes 11
Ms Splosionman 7
Nexuiz 7
Pinball FX2 Marvel Vengeance Table 7
Puddle 7
Radiant Silvergun 11
Raskulls 7
R-Type Dimensions 11
Section 8 Prejudice Frontier Colonies Map Pack 3
Section 8: Prejudice 11
Snoopy Flying Ace 7
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix 11
The Maw 7
The Splatters 7
TNT Racers 7
Tower Bloxx Deluxe 7
Trials Evolution 11
Trine 2 11
Worms: Ultimate Mayhem 11
Xotic 3.50

Chairhome

FS: Samsung Galaxy S (Vibrant, T-mobile version) with teal rubber case and screen protector. Have a custom rooted ROM but I can try to reset to stock. OFFERS - $130 shipped or trade for iPod Touch.

q2YJLl.jpg

Comes with box.

Just steal from me below. Any reasonable offer taken. I want this stuff gone!
For Sale:
HD-DVD
$5 each or $20 shipped for lot.
I Now Pronounce you Chuck & Larry
V for Vendetta
Stardust
Blood Diamond (sealed)
Anchorman
Transformers
Hot Fuzz

kmuJGl.jpg

All games above as a lot $24 shipped.
Includes:
Bully, Tales of Legendia, Monster Rancher evo, Soul calibur III, Guitar Hero II, SOCOM II, Metal Gear Solid 3, Tekken 4 JP, Virtua Fighter 4 JP

O0bQKl.jpg

Promo cards from Shonen Jump. The second card is bent a little at the top right corner. $5 shipped.

Box of boxes sold.

----
Price drops
Transactions are slowing down, please make offers on this stuff. Thanks!

Complete games. (make offers if you feel the prices are too high)
Battle Hunter PS1 - $10 shipped
Front Mission 3 - $12 shipped
Dragon Warrior VII - sold
Beatmania (2 discs, "teeth" for one disc holder is broken) JP - $6
Master of Monsters (JP) - offers
Phantasy Star Online w/ Sonic Adventure 2 demo - $9 shipped
OR $24 shipped for all of the non-sold above
PC
Earthsiege 2 (PC) - $6 shipped
Betrayal at Antara
Jagged Alliance 2 disc only
Jedi Outcast
Unreal Tournament 2k4 complete! (found the play disc)
$5 each OR $15 shipped for all PC above

1 2
Sega CD Manuals (not in great shape)
Lunar (have the back part of the case for this)
Bouncers (have back part)
Batman Returns
Dark Wizard
Ecco
Power Factory
Hook
$10 shipped for all the manuals, minus the backing parts. $15 with the backing
1 2
Nintendo Power Killer Instinct mini-comic. Hahahaha. Offers.

Also: Dreamcast Controller and 3rd party mem card (not sure if card works) - $15 shipped

Cleaned it up a bit. Added some stuff.
Comics updated **CLICK**
List updated with some Dreamwave comics from a few years ago (Megaman, Transformers, GI Joe vs Transformers), Marvel Mangaverse comics, Tales of the TMNT #1 and 2, and a few more DC from recent years. I also have a few Free Comic Book Day comics.

Miscellaneous
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection cards and DLC for Dissidia Duodecim: $5, or $3 each. Cards are unopened, code is unused, can send slip of paper if wanted, too.
Picross 3d (Japanese) - $6
Children of Mana (Japanese) - $6
Tetris Blast GB - $5
Resident Evil 4 GC demo - $3
Heavy Rain (no manual, includes origami but is already folded) - $12

Tekken collectors box (for 1-5, no games included, unless you want T5) - $10 shipped w/o games
gba-to-GC cable - $4 shipped

-----------------
Spring Cleaning. I'll have more later, but here's some stuff. I'm looking mostly to get this stuff out of my house so I'll do most for shipping + a little extra. A lot of it is old and may not be in premium condition, so please note that. A lot of this might only be useable as parts or art projects, haha.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...ki-JQi8/s640/CameraZOOM-20120311175418353.jpg https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-...iVCSD2c/s640/CameraZOOM-20120311175434132.jpg
N64 controllers and Saturn controllers SOLD. I only have 1 official SNES controllers, 1 Capcom SNES fighting pad, a third party SNES controller called "the pad" that has turbo switches for all buttons and a "slow-mo" button, an NES Zapper, and a VERY worn NES advantage

-------------
Wants:
Gamestop GC
MS Points
PSN cards
Paypal
Amazon payments

Aselith

Eh, if it was Best Buy it's laid out pretty plainly that no digital goods are returnable. I used to work there so I've had to handle that sort of situation plenty in the past

It was a product that never worked though. They need to make good. I'd contact corporate and let them know you'll contact the BBB if they don't replace it. Worked for my friend when he had an issue with his grandfathered cell data plan being taken away.

Digital or not, they have an obligation to sell you a product that works or replace it. Go back into the store and ask for the name and number of the District Manger.

NCSoft can track the code so tell them to call NCSoft if they don't believe you and track it. You as a consumer are not obliged to prove that they owe you something based on a baseless suspicion. They need to prove that they don't owe you anything if they want to avoid servicing their product.

Luckily it won't go that far. If it goes past the store manager to the DM, they'll replace it most likely and you'll have your code.

Fox Mulder

WTS: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Xbox 360 $22 shipped
bought brand new, installed disc one, and found MGS isn't for me. In great condition, complete.

WTB: N64 controller or two with a good condition stick.

I can do paypal or amazon payments.

Chairhome

Yes. I had an issue once where an xbox live code didn't work out for me after purchasing, the manager told me it wasn't his problem, pretty much. I called customer service, filed a complaint, and they sent me a gift card for the cost, and they told me to call xbox live, too, who also gave me a new code. So it worked out for the best. But yeah, follow up. could be a pain, but you need at least a refund. I'd buy a new one if you're jonesing to play, but still contact customer service.
It was a product that never worked though. They need to make good. I'd contact corporate and let them know you'll contact the BBB if they don't replace it. Worked for my friend when he had an issue with his grandfathered cell data plan being taken away.

Digital or not, they have an obligation to sell you a product that works or replace it. Go back into the store and ask for the name and number of the District Manger.

NCSoft can track the code so tell them to call NCSoft if they don't believe you and track it. You as a consumer are not obliged to prove that they owe you something based on a baseless suspicion. They need to prove that they don't owe you anything if they want to avoid servicing their product.

Luckily it won't go that far. If it goes past the store manager to the DM, they'll replace it most likely and you'll have your code.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I'd like to sell my Vita as a package here, I'll list the details:

- 3G Vita system, fantastic shape, free At&t month of service/free game unredeemed
- 4gb memory card
- Everything included in the original box (AR cards, connectors)
- Touch My Katamari
- Little Deviants

I'm looking to get $230 for everything, PM me if interested.

Looking to sell my Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Edition pre-order (for Xbox 360). Looking for $300 shipped or (long shot) will trade for a like-new Sony E-Mount 55-210mm lens for the Sony NEX line of cameras.

Also looking to sell my Square Enix Members Platinum award bundle. Details on it here. Not really sure what I want for it, but if you're interested, ping me and we'll see what we can work out.

PM if interested.

xaosslug

Looking to sell my Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter Edition pre-order (for Xbox 360). Looking for $300 shipped or (long shot) will trade for a like-new Sony E-Mount 55-210mm lens for the Sony NEX line of cameras.

PM if interested.

isn't that version still available for pre-order ($99.99), and you mean Ultimate Loot Chest edition (which is OOS, and going for cray cray mark-up on pre-orders), or is the Deluxe Vault Hunter edition OOS, too?

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
isn't that version still available for pre-order ($99.99), and you mean Ultimate Loot Chest edition (which is OOS, and going for cray cray mark-up on pre-orders), or is the Deluxe Vault Hunter edition OOS, too?

nah that version is long sold out . I kinda want it..............

But I don't use Sony mounts lol

Siyou

Looking to buy a PS3 copy of "Game of Thrones". Send me some PMs if you are interested in getting rid of your copy :)

Darren870

FS: PS3, 360, Xbox, GC, DS, GBA, PS2, PSP, Arcade Controllers + More

I am currently selling items from both the UK and the US. My brother is shipping items from the US out and I will be shipping out the UK Items.

Rules:
1. Shipping not included - $3.50 to ship a DVD Sized Game in the US. UK Shipping prices will vary.
2. If you need pictures please ask
3. I'd like to keep all items in region, however if you want to pick up the shipping charges then I will ship overseas.
4. I aim to ship out all games ASAP, no matter what I will keep you updated on shipping times.
5. Feel free to make offers!
6. $ = US, £ = UK ( just to clarify :D )

Thanks for looking!

================= USA ITEMS =================

Xbox 360:
Lost Planet Collectors Edition - $7
Lost Planet Regular Edition - $5 (Game Stop Stickers)
Fable II - $8
Perfect Dark (Collectors Editon) - $5
Batman Arkham Asylum - $9 (Game Stop Stickers)

PS3:
Little Big Planet - $10

Xbox:

Take all below for $8 shipped!

Ghost Recon 2 - $2
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - $2 (each)
Hunter The Reckoning Redeemer - $2
Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - $2

GameCube:

Take all below for $20 shipped!

Animal Crossing (No Manual) - $5
Chicken Little - $3
Rocket Power Beach Bandits - $3
Harry Potter and The Chamber Secrets - $3
Forgger Adventures - $3
Nick Party Blast - $5

Nintendo DS:

Take all below for $40 shipped

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire - $9
The Incredibles - $8
Zoo Tycoon DS - $7
Spiderman 2 - $9
Finding Nemo - $12

PSP:
Charlie and the Choclate Facotry (UMD Movie) - $3

PS2:
Spy Hunter Nowhere To Run - $2

GBA:
All Loose:
Donkey Kong Country 2 (JP) - $5

Wii:
Super Marion Galaxy - $10

================= UK ITEMS =================

Misc:
Netgear Wireless N Router - WRN2000 - £7
Xbox 360 White Face Plate - £2
Pinnacle Dazzle DVD Recorder - With TV Hookups and Splitter - £25
Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable £5

Controllers
Used GCN Wave Bird - No Dongle - £8
Gamecube Extension Cables x 2 - £4 (£2 Each)

Mas Super Nova JoyStick Package - £200

Includes:
2 Joysticks
2 PS2 Converters - This converts the cables to be PS2 Compatible
1 Mayflash Max Shooter for Xbox 360 - So you can use the Joysticks on your Xbox 360/PC via the PS2 Cable
1 Wired Xbox 360 Controller - Needed for Above
1 PS2 to Xbox & Gamecube converter - To use the joysticks on original Xbox and GC.

This is heavy, I am in London if anyone wants to pick it up locally.

9FrfT.jpg

AwRy108

Super positive feedback for RickA238: he sold me Mortal Kombat 2 (SEGA Genesis) and Star Wars Rogue Squadron II - Rogue Leader (GameCube) for a great price, and everything arrived quickly and in the condition it was listed as. Also, he was terrific at communication, which goes a long way with me.

fbi

Banned
HAVE

I'm in australia now and can't seem to sell my NTSC ambassador 3ds wth mario kart. I'm trying to buy a PAL xl.

WANT

Anything. Sooooo willing to trade with a US person for something, anything, something cool that is hard to get in australia maybe. I'm open to offers :)

NeoZylom

Positive feedbacks for
TSAGoodness and MoogPaul.

Good sellers. They both shipped the game fast :p Both items were in mint condition! Will buy from them again!

eosos

Banned
Hey, I'm trying to sell an Asus Transformer Prime 32GB. I'm thinking that $450 is fair. It is in very good shape and will come with the original box and everything. There are a couple of minor scuffs on the back, but they are very light. I'll get pics up soon for you all. Anyways, PM me if you're interested and hopefully we can work something out!

Edit: It does NOT come with the keyboard, I don't have one.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Prices include shipping in the US (unless otherwise noted, for the bulky crap mostly). I'll ship to the rest of the world for an additional charge. Photos available upon request. Prices are negotiable, and I'll definitely discount if you buy multiple things.

FOR SALE

Portable
I'm looking to sell my Piano Black PSP Go. I put CFW on it, but I don't know if it's still there since the battery drained (since I know the CFW solution on the Go is non-permanent). I bought it used, and it came with a screen protector installed. Everything is in very nice condition. I'll include a nice, small case, a wrist strap, the charger, an official dock, and a sealed official component cable. PENDING.

Xbox 360 Games
Condemned: Criminal Origins - Factory sealed. Non-GH version. $16/shipped
The King of Fighters XIII - Factory sealed. Includes The King of Soundtracks. $25/shipped
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja - Factory sealed. $20/shipped
Dirt 3 - Factory sealed. Vanilla version. $13/shipped
Blazblue: Calamity Trigger Limited Edition - Opened and played once. Complete and in mint condition. $20/shipped
• I'd sell all five of these games for $75/shipped

Premiums, etc.
New Super Mario Bros. 2 SteelBook - Light markings on the back. FutureShop (Canada) exclusive. $18/shipped
SoulCalibur IV Limited Edition Extras - From Xbox 360. Game not included. Shirt never opened. Case & other extras in great condition. $13/shipped
Broken Sega Saturn - It powers up, but it doesn't read discs. Want to try to fix it to have a cheap Saturn? It's a US model 2 Saturn. No AC or AV cables included, but I'll include a controller. $15 + shipping

NB: I'll be removing items as they're sold. If it's no longer listed here, it's gone. Sorry!

WANTED

I've been on a huge GameCube kick lately and I'm looking for the below games/accessories. I'd prefer to buy stuff in bundles to save on shipping if possible.

- 1080 Avalanche
- Auto Modellista
- Baten Kaitos & Baten Kaitos Origins
- Cubivore
- Def Jam Vendetta
- Freedom Fighters
- Killer 7
- Mega Man Anniversary Collection & Mega Man X Collection
- P.N. 03
- Viewtiful Joe 1 & 2
- Wave Race: Blue Storm
- Chibi-Robo!
- Bloody Roar: Primal Fury
- Custom Robo
- Puyo Pop Fever
- Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
- Kirby's Air Ride
- TimeSplitters II & TimeSplitters Future Perfect
- Wario World
- WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$
- Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Mr. Driller Drill Land (Import)
- Kururin Squash (Import)
- Spice controller in like new condition
- Component cables (though I'm not really up to paying eBay prices...)
- Manuals for Luigi's Mansion & Eternal Darkness.
- Black label cases for Super Monkey Ball 1 & 2 (I'd trade Player's Choice ones with you if you're so inclined)

PM me if you have stuff for sale and I'll gladly discuss with you. I have a finite sum of money, so please don't be offended if I say I can't quite swing it. :)

zkylon

zkylewd
Super positive feedback for kennah, one of the nicest guys I've met here in GAF. Thank you for making me the happy owner of my very own New Vegas CE :D

Thanks for the candy too lol, first time in my life I've seen any one of those (I think I've heard of the Oh Henry bar in Seinfeld)

kennah

Super positive feedback for kennah, one of the nicest guys I've met here in GAF. Thank you for making me the happy owner of my very own New Vegas CE :D

Thanks for the candy too lol, first time in my life I've seen any one of those (I think I've heard of the Oh Henry bar in Seinfeld)

Wow! That only took a month. Impressive. I got super super super paranoid that the candy would melt in your warm climate and ruin the box. So glad it got there ok. I made sure to pick out candies that are only available in Canada.

In return - Positive feedback for zkylon in quick negotiation and payment and his willing to wait for the slowest shipping possible :)

zkylon

zkylewd
Wow! That only took a month. Impressive. I got super super super paranoid that the candy would melt in your warm climate and ruin the box. So glad it got there ok. I made sure to pick out candies that are only available in Canada.

In return - Positive feedback for zkylon in quick negotiation and payment and his willing to wait for the slowest shipping possible :)
lol yeah, it all made it here unscathed (it's actually winter here... no snow but it's cold enough for me :p) and surprisingly fast :)

WTS:

Microsoft SideWinder Precision 2 flight stick $7 + Shipping

I bought this the other day at a Goodwill. It works fine as far as I can tell, when I plug it in it downloads the drivers and everything and I also have the software CD. Apparently it doesn't work for Windows 7, or if it does I don't really care enough to get it to work. I'll post pictures later.

Also, it apparently comes with Flight Simulator 2002, if you're into that sorta thing.

I also have an online pass for BF3 for both PS3 and 360, looking for $5 each.

AwRy108

Super positive feedback for da_stabbah: he sold me a PSOne/LCD screen (first-party) combo with first-party memory card, first-party controller, and a bunch of extra first-party cables. Everything arrived in excellent condition and works perfectly, exactly as described by his post. I am one happy gamer wallowing in retro PSOne goodness :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom