• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I'm in need of an XBL Gold Membership card. 1 or 3 month would be fine. US compatible. I don't actually know if any are region locked lol. Paypal, hit me up please.

Well, after hitting about 700 total Xbox 360 games, I've reached the point where I can't sustain my crazy quest to "collect them all."

So, I'm going to have an Xbox 360 game sale. A CRAZY Xbox 360 game sale. It's going to take some time for me to actually compile a list and prices, but heads up folks, my loss is going to be your gain! :)

GreenMana

Selling some 400 MSP codes:

400 MSP - $5
800 MSP - $9

CURRENT XBLA MARKETPLACE DEALS
----------------------------------------------------------------
Rayman 3 HD - 400 MSP
Mad Riders - 400 MSP
Sine Mora - 800 MSP
Babel Rising - 400 MSP
Alan Wake: American Nightmare - 600 MSP
Limbo - 600 MSP
Simpsons Arcade Game - 400 MSP
Warp - 400 MSP
Raskulls - 400 MSP
Mortal Kombat Season Pass - 600 MSP
Sonic the Hedgehog: Episode I - 400 MSP
Sonic the Hedgehog: Episode II - 600 MSP

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Well, after hitting about 700 total Xbox 360 games, I've reached the point where I can't sustain my crazy quest to "collect them all."

So, I'm going to have an Xbox 360 game sale. A CRAZY Xbox 360 game sale. It's going to take some time for me to actually compile a list and prices, but heads up folks, my loss is going to be your gain! :)

International shipping (to Brazil, paid by me of course)?

If not, I won't even bother with the anxiety.. :D

Koroviev

400 MSP - $5
800 MSP - $9

Rayman 3 HD - 400 MSP
Mad Riders - 400 MSP
Sine Mora - 800 MSP
Babel Rising - 400 MSP
Limbo - 600 MSP
Warp - 400 MSP
Raskulls - 400 MSP

I see what you did there.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Repost!

Selling Dragon's Dogma for PS3 for $33 shipped in the US. I played it for a few hours and realized I just wasn't feeling it. GREAT game, but I just don't play my PS3 much anymore (or this game). Besides, I'd rather buy LEGO, haha.

For what it's worth, I'm now NeoGAF Plus! :)

For size said:
B2FEBD16-06D1-45C7-BD58-2D11BFBBFBD2-25410-00000EE4570688B4.jpg

NoRéN

400 MSP - $5
800 MSP - $9

Rayman 3 HD - 400 MSP
Mad Riders - 400 MSP
Sine Mora - 800 MSP
Babel Rising - 400 MSP
Limbo - 600 MSP
Warp - 400 MSP
Raskulls - 400 MSP
I'll give you $4 for the 400 points.

Baconbitz

Banned
-PayPal and amazon payments accepted.
RL4kS.jpg

WTS:

Unused Hori 3DS screen protectors - 7.50

Nerf DSiXL case. Used once to see how it fit my 3DSXL. Didnt like it so I put it back in the packaging. - 6.50

Will send pics if needed.

All prices reduced. Please buy. Need money. :D

catabarez

Not sure if anyone has one available, but here goes.

I'm looking for a Logitech G27 Racing Wheel. Reasonably priced of course. I've been on a huge racing game binge and want the full experience. I have paypal :)

NeOak

dibs on Bomberman Zero!

lol no, j/k

Fracas

#fuckonami

Aw, I wanted to see you get all of them lol. Still 700 is a huge amount, very impressive. Definitely awaiting the sale!

Also, thanks to drizzle for showing me a good place to buy MS points. Thanks, man!

Fox Mulder

damn, that's impressive. I toyed with that idea for NES, but recently sold off a bunch of my collection in that too.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
I'm in the process of moving and as such am looking to unload some games I don't see myself playing anymore. I take really good care of all my games; I never leave the discs outside their respective cases and I keep all my cases filed neatly on a bookshelf. All prices include shipping within the US.

For Sale:

PS3
  • SOCOM 4 - $12

Xbox 360
  • The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition - $30
  • Crysis 2 Limited Edition - $15
  • Shadows of the Damned - $15
  • The Darkness 2 Limited Edition (will include the poster) - $25
  • Gears of War 3 - $15
  • Portal 2 - $25
  • LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Platinum Hits packaging) - $12

Looking to Buy:

I just bought a Wii and as such am looking for some older stuff to build up my library.

Wii
  • Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles PENDING
  • Metroid Prime Trilogy
  • Official Gamecube Controller

I accept PayPal, either as a gift or you can pay a little extra to cover the fee.

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II

Got MGS HD collection?

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I'd like to sell my Vita as a package here, I'll list the details:

- 3G Vita system, fantastic shape, free At&t month of service/free game unredeemed
- 4gb memory card
- Everything included in the original box (AR cards, connectors)
- Touch My Katamari
- Little Deviants

I'm looking to get $225 shipped for everything, PM me if interested.

lolmark

I'm selling my MadCatz EVO FightStick (PS3), which I bought earlier this year. The stick was taken out of the box and tested for a few minutes. I'd like to sell for $200 shipped. Box is still in great condition and will be shipped with bubble wrap. Shipping via UPS, tracking number will be provided.

2012-07-13%2017.21.57.jpg

WTS

Tron Evolution (Complete) $5
Last Remnant (Complete) $7

Wii

Madworld (Complete) $5
Force Unleashed (No Manual) $5
House of the Dead 1+2 (complete) $5
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles (New/Sealed) $10

Dreamcast

Resident Evil Code Veronica (Complete, but the flippable tray that holds the two discs is broken and won't stay attached to the case) $5

GBA

MegaMan & Bass (Cart Only) $10

Junk Drawer

Free with order just pay the extra shipping costs

Heatseeker (Complete) PS2
Ace Combat 4 (Disk only GH) PS2
Fallout 3 mini artbook
PSP Dissida slipcovers for both games
Dissidia Sample soundtrack
Catherine Artbook + Soundtrack
Birth by Sleep psp stickers

I'm located in Canada so it'll cost a bit extra to go down to the States. If you're interested shoot me a message with your postal/zip code and I'll get back to you with a price for shipping. Paypal gift preferred.

Glennct

International shipping (to Brazil, paid by me of course)?

If not, I won't even bother with the anxiety.. :D

Excuse meeee! Its
Brasil
!!!

Just a heads up, you problably already know, but customs usually charge 60% of the value even when you mark as a "gift" in the forms.

mojiimbo

Positive feedback for Salva. Paid quickly and was very easy to deal with.

---

Long shot but would anyone happen to have a complete PS3 copy of MGS Collection HD in good condition for $20 or so? Figured I'd try and replicate the deal from a few posts ago before trying to get one from GS for $25. Thanks.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Excuse meeee! Its
Brasil
!!!

Just a heads up, you problably already know, but customs usually charge 60% of the value even when you mark as a "gift" in the forms.

It's Brasil to me. It's Brazil to him.

Yes, I already know all about that.

Still looking for some STEAM trades.

Magicka, Haunted Hells Reach, and Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition I have available to gift. Will gift all for one depending on game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom