• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Xbox has decided to call it quits, so I'm letting my Hori Real Arcade Pro EX with Sanwa stick and buttons go.

I've replaced the spring in the stick so it is slightly more rigid than a new Sanwa. The eight 30mm buttons are all Sanwa, with the Start and Select being stock. While the buttons are attached using quick disconnects, the stick has a quality soldered connection on it's eight points.

The glossy plastic cover on the top has been replaced with a protective matte finish 3 layer coat.

Works on Xbox360/Windows. There are slight scratches on the outer body that can be buffed out.
u3ZqVl.jpg

5FMXZl.jpg

CLgrrl.jpg

8ni3fl.jpg
If you are unfamiliar with HRAPs, this is a soon-to-be retired body style. It is fairly large and has a good amount of weight to it, so it won't slip from your lap or any table/ground surface. Even some crazy wave-dashing in TTT2 won't move this thing.

Stock HRAP-EXs are going for ridiculous prices on amazon and ebay, but I can't keep this thing around gathering dust. So I'll let it go for $130 shipped.

Sorry about the iPhone pics. PM me if interested or have questions. This stick is NOT the Hori Real Arcade Pro EX-SE. This has a black outer case. Paypal/Continental US only, please.

Just thought I'd put out some feelers here, but I was thinking of selling my iPad 3/The New iPad/Third Generation iPad, 16GB, Black. Also has one of the official Apple full body smart covers/cases in Red. The iPad has a small dent in one of the corners, but you don't see it when the case is on obviously. Was thinking $450 for the iPad and case, and I'm located in Canada. Any takers?

Sora_N

Well, then, people of Canada have just been getting hit with these fees ITT and haven't said anything???

Man, Canadians really ARE easy going....

I never get hit with fees but it's because everyone ships USPS anyways...but yeah I should ask to make sure from now on just in case. I think I got a UPS on some other site once but he mailed me an action figure piece, I think he worked at UPS lol.

sk3tch

NoRéN;42391671 said:
So, card looks good and you got some money back?

So far, so good. Have not yet installed it. Will do that this weekend. He gave me $100. As long as that doesn't get charged back (ha) we are straight once I verify this card is good. Glad it looks like this is pretty much over! Good on him.

Hex

Banned
Trading:

Have:
Xbox 360 250 GB like new
One controller (wireless)

Fable 3
Halo 3
King of Fighters XIII
Street Fighter X Tekken

(I believe that there are a couple of other games which I will document when I get home )

I just never use it, my PC , PS3, Vita and 3DS take care of me well enough.

Want:
Magic the Gathering

All Hallows Eve (Legends) (Highest)
Legacy/Modern Faeries staples (High)
Standard Staples (M13-Innistrad block and forward)
Non scars block modern staples.

Have great feedback here and on MTG Salvation

GAF I really need your help my bank account hit zero today due to my car payment and insurance going through at the same time. I already have debt on my credit cards.

So I'm selling some stuff if anyone could help me by buying it.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black - $120 shippedH
Philips GoGear 30GB MP3 player - $60 shipped

I'll most likely be selling my AT&T 16GB iPhone 3GS soon as I get another phone.

I'm going to list more stuff later but I haven't been home lately.

Thank you anyone who helps me I appreciate it so much.

Baconbitz

Banned
Positive feedback for kennah. My RF adapter came 3 days ago. Thanks.

On the same topic. I need to buy an AC adapter for a model 1 genesis. I'm looking for 1st party only. *crosses fingers*

Well crap. It's come to my attention that I MAY have shipped some wrongs games to some wrong folks during my big, crazy sale. And to make matters worse, I cleaned out my PM inbox and don't know exactly who ordered what.

If you ordered ANY BATTLEFIELD GAME FROM ME, PM me ASAP (sk3tch, ignore this).

Well I have been trying to buy me2 from you for over a week now :p
Please pm me.

zugzug

WTB Borderlands 2 pre-order key if someone bought a 4 pack and still has a code left over I'd appreciate it.

I resisted at first cuz I did not finish Borderlands 1 but now seeing the streams I'm excited for it and wish I had preordered now.

Edit: I'm an idiot PC steam desired.

Hello party people. I have a lot I want to sell, but for now, how about my extra copy of Borderlands 2 for XBOX 360 with pre-order bonus code? I got it from Amazon and then managed to snag a copy of the Ultimate Loot Chest Edition on release day (go me). Rather than paying the shipping costs back to Amazon, I was wondering if someone would like to trade me a new game for the 360, PS3, or PC that is releasing this fall. I'd really like to just straight up trade the game but I would be willing to sell it for $55 shipped instead.

I'd like to trade for something RPGish or possible another shooter. I don't know. I haven't been paying attention to releases this fall past Borderlands 2 and Torchlight 2. Throw me an offer, the worst I can say is "No, thank you."

I

AM

NEOGAF

GOLD

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Super sexy positive feedback for KoreanBarbecue. Great communication and fast shipping. Everything came as advertised. Would do business with again.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
WTB Borderlands 2 pre-order key if someone bought a 4 pack and still has a code left over I'd appreciate it.

I resisted at first cuz I did not finish Borderlands 1 but now seeing the streams I'm excited for it and wish I had preordered now.

PM sent

Please PM me with a price, I'm lazy and haven't looked up what most of these are exactly worth but I know their ballpark values. If none of this stuff moves I'll likely update it with individual prices. Photos available on request.

Want To Trade For/Buying

PS3
Armored Core V
Devil May Cry Collection
Dynasty Warriors 7 XL
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Ico & Shadow Of The Colossus Collection

Sega Saturn
Assault Suit Leynos 2
Battle Garegga
Bulk Slash
Burning Rangers
Deep Fear
Dragon Force
Galactic Attack/Layer Section
Lunacy
Shining Force III
Soukyugurentai
The Unsolved

Selling/Trading

Sega Saturn
Daytona USA Circuit Edition (Import)
Gungriffon (Import)
Panzer Dragon Zwei (case has some cracks on bottom)
Mansion Of Hidden Souls
Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story: The Blue Seed Destiny (This is the compilation with three games)
The Super Dimension Fortress Macross: Do You Remember Love?

BioShock
Dead Rising
Gears Of War
Gears Of War 2
Fallout 3
Halo 3
Hitman: Blood Money
Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect
Rainbow Six Vegas

PS3
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Limited Edition
Catherine
Grand Theft Auto IV
NBA 2K12
Soul Calibur IV
Skate 2
Red Faction Guerrilla
Resonance Of Fate
Resistance: Fall Of Man
Ridge Racer 7
Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Virtua Fighter 5

PS2
Amplitude
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 3: SE
Dragon Quest VIII (no outer box)
Dynasty Warriors 4
Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires
Dynasty Warriors 5
Frequency (Gamestop stickers on the case)
Katamari Damacy
Kessen
Killer 7
Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil
God Hand
God Of War 2
Gran Turismo 4
Guilty Gear X2
Okami
Persona 3 Limited Edition
Shadow Of Destiny
Soul Calibur III
Spiderman (sealed)
SSX3
Star Ocean 3 (includes outer box)
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
Resident Evil Code Veronica X (no manual)
Resident Evil 4 (bottom right corner of the manual is torn)
Tales Of The Abyss
Tenchu: Fatal Shadows
Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero (no manual)
Unison
Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution

PS1
Final Fantasy VII
Front Mission 3
Grandia (Gamestop stickers on the case)
Parasite Eve (manual is GH version)
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
Project Horned Owl
Resident Evil
RPG Maker
Silent Hill
Suikoden
Soviet Strike
Tomb Raider 2

Dreamcast
Bangai-O
Jet Grind Radio
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Powerstone 2 (no manual)
Soul Calibur

Wii
Wii Play + Remote (sealed)
Nunchuck (sealed)

DS
Crimson Red/Black DS Lite with power adaptor
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
New Super Mario Bros.
Pokemon: Soul Silver
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Xbox
Ninja Gaiden
Outrun 2
Prince Of Persia: The Sands of Time
Shenmue 2
Splinter Cell

Selling: looking for paypal/amazon gift cards

Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest- xbox 360 - sealed, has dents on the corners of the box, will double box when shipping

Looking for $325 shipped

DSC_0505_zps07f57d73.jpg

DSC_0506_zps94b9ce1c.jpg

Rhythm Heaven Fever- Sealed- $14 shipped

8BD8232B-6CF6-4712-97F9-DED18CF37BE5-999-000000EB62C4DEF4-1.jpg

*mortal kombat and pokemon black have already been sold*

Le-mo

WTS
iPhone 4S 64GB Unlocked $500 shipped
No scratches or defects. Works perfectly. Comes with original box. I'm a plus member.

TP

WTS: Dark Souls - Like New
Game and Artbook only - $25 shipped
Game, Artbook, and Tin - $30 shipped

That tearing is only on that page. I took the game out of storage and opened it to check if it was ok to sell and that happened. Be real careful when looking through it yourself.
You'll need something to remove the glue residue from the tin case and the download card is gone. But I have all the digital content backed up and can upload it somewhere for you.

Paypal preferred, gift payment or cover the transaction fee yourself

aZBQU.png

rbanke

Still have a copy of Borderlands 2 to sell. This is from my Vault hunters edition so you'll get a couple extra skins/heads & a grenade mod. Asking $45

Anyone interested in an iPhone 4 16GB (AT&T) in black? It looks to be in near perfect condition. Everything should work perfectly as I've always used it until I went with a different phone a couple months back. I held onto it to play the games I bought but I don't think I've played a single thing since I changed phones.

I should have the box, unused and wrapped headphones, and really everything that comes with it. The apple charging cable I have is pretty gnarly looking towards one connector end but it still works. I might be able to locate another. Pretty sure I know where a non-Apple branded cable is but I should have another Apple one somewhere around here. Also would come with the Incase case I've had on it since the start but the top-left corner of that is missing due to cracking it and then it tearing off over time from going in-and-out of pocket.

Really just trying to gauge interest as it doesn't make much sense for me to hold onto it much longer since it just sits around unused. I can take pictures for anyone that's interested though there's no damage anywhere or scratches so it looks like a regular iPhone, heh.

I'm [++++]

Includes Shipping.

GameGear lot $22
Games seem to work better when you don't jam it down hard like you would until a click with GameBoy.

Fighter Pad Turbo $10

Final Fantasy VIII $17
Black label. Discs are scratch free.

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo $17
Light scratches on disc.

Pokemon Yellow $45 Pikachu carry case $8 Catch'em both for $50

Tear in the bottom shown in pic. Also is some moderate creasing on the left side panel of the box.

Looking to finally upgrade my DVDs to Blu-rays.
All DVDs are in very good condition, and have original slipcovers/inserts. PM for exact details.
Will workout a discount for multiple DVDs bought.

Also WTB Most of the following on Blu-ray. PM if you're looking to sell, or if you have similar Blu's for sale.

Criterion Collection
8 1/2 $10
Battle of Algiers $20
Kagemusha $15
Last Emperor 4 Disc $20
Life of Brian $5
M 2 Disc $15
Royal Tenenbaums $5
Seven Samurai 3 Disc $25
Traffic $5
Videodrome $10

2001 A Space Odyssey 1 Disc SKC $3
3000 Miles to Graceland $4
Apocalypse Now Complete Dossier + Hearts of Darkness $15
Assualt on Precinct 13 (1976) Widescreen Edition $4
Adventures of Robin Hood 2 Disc SE $8
Batman: The Movie (1966) 1st SE $4
Big Trouble in Little China 2 Disc SE $5
Blade Runner Ultimate 5 Disc Edition (Just the DVD) $15
Bonnie and Clyde 2 Disc $5
Bridge on the River Kwai 2 Disc LE $8
Bug's Life 2 Disc SE $8
Cape Fear 10th Anniversary $3
Children of Men $3
Chinatown Centennial Collection $10
Clerks 3 Disc 10th Anniversary $5
Day of the Dead (1985) 2 Disc Divimax SE $7
Dawn of the Dead (1978) 4 Disc UE $10
Departed 2 Disc $4
Dogma 2 Disc SE $5
Desperado / El Mariachi Collectors Box Set $5
Evil Dead II THX SE $5
Fargo SE $3
Forrest Gump 2 Disc $4
Fly (1986) 2 Disc $5
Full Metal Jacket 1 Disc SKC $3
Ghostbusters $4
Godfather Collection (Original Release) $15
Halloween (1978) Divimax 25th Anniversary 2 Disc $5
History of Violence $3
Jaws 2 Disc 30th Anniversary $10
Killer (1989) Fox Lorber $5
King Kong (1933) CE (Metal Case) $8
King of New York 2 Disc SE $4
Lawrence of Arabia 40th Anniversary LE $8
Legend 2 Disc UE $5
Maltese Falcon 3 Disc SE $5
Monty Python and the Holy Grail SE $5
Once Upon a Time in the West 2 Disc $5
Pulp Fiction 2 Disc CE $5
Saving Private Ryan 1 Disc $4
Shining 1 Disc SKC $3
Snatch 2 Disc SE $4
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan DC 2 Disc $5
To Live and Die in LA $4
Treasure of the Sierra Madre 2 Disc $5

renjility

Neo Member
I have some Borderlands 2 Steam codes for sale (includes Premiere Club bonus DLC).

They're region free (not russian!)

1 code - $25
4-pack - $90

Payment via Paypal, please PM if interested. I'm Neogaf Gold

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Positive feedback for dancrane212. Sold me Umbrella Chronicles for the Wii at a great price. Very helpful and communicative, game works great. Thanks!

Positive Feedback for The Insane Dufresne (accidentally hit the Italics button - I'm leaving it)

999: Nine Something, Nine, Something, Nine Something arrived in fine condition in a right quick manner. The DS isn't charged to try it but I'll assume it works perfectly and if it does not than I shall stomp and scream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom