• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_N

Prices include shipping to US/Canada, and are in USD. PayPal gift preferred. Will ship elsewhere too for a bit more. I will be shipping from Canada so prices reflect the cost.

Trying to make some money since I just bought some stuff.

PSP Fate/Extra (JP Version, Sealed) $18 shipped
PS3 Tales of Graces f $40 shipped
PS3 Final Fantasy XIII (Greatest Hits) $10 shipped
PS3 Super Street Fighter IV (not arcade) $15 shipped
PS2 Rogue Galaxy (Sealed) $30 shipped
PS2 Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater $7 shipped
PS2 Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance $7 shipped
Gamecube Soul Calibur 2 $7 shipped
3DS Ace Combat (Sealed) $17 shipped
Wii Zelda Skyward Sword Steelbook only (not mint but decent, came like that) $17 shipped

My Feedback is currently: PLUS

Please PM me if you have any questions!

Thanks!

Pikma

Banned
First time I post in this thread, This may not sound like a super enticing deal but I'll try anyway:

I Got the Absolutely Great Square pack yesterday, but I was only looking for Hitman: Blood Money at that moment, so I gave everything else away to fellow Gaffers, but after checking Quantum Conundrum a little bit more, I got very interested in it, and now I only have a Supreme Commander 2 code available to trade, anyone willing to do that? :(

Varna

Looking to sell two EVGA 580 GTX Superclocked. Both are equipped with ARCTIC COOLING Accelero XTREME Plus II VGA coolers.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186048
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130590

These things are near silent even when the fan is set to 100% and in a case with decent airflow they do an incredibly good job of keeping the card cool. I will include the stock cooler on request. Keep in mind that the thermal pads are probably lost by now and I can't guarantee all the screws will be included (trust me though, the stock fan is loud as hell).

otKeR.jpg

Card #1 has a few scratches on the back of the board. I ended up having to removed a stripped screw with a drill bit. Does not effect that card one bit, though I do feel compelled to mention it.

$275 each is my asking price.

Fox1304

Anybody interested in a Everybody's Golf EU Online Pass or a Resistance Burning Skies EU Online Pass ? For sell or trade, I'm open to virtually anything.

Selling

PS3:
Borderlands 2 - $47
Ratchet and Clank Future Tools of Destruction - $8
Resistance 3 - $10

3DS/DS
Pilotwings Resort - $10
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 - $12 GONE!

PSP
Disgaea - $8

US, paypal only, all prices include shipping. I'm GAF GOLD! Also looking for XCOM (PS3) and Dishonored (PS3) would be will to swap multiple games for either of those.

Cake Boss

Banned
PS3 broke so I am getting rid of my games, only looking to trade for 360 games.

Trade:

Killzone 3
Kill zone 2
MGS4
Fallout New Vegas
Uncharted
Saints Row 2

Selling 2 Fossil Watches. Both Only worn once before. Brown leathers, has new batteries. Both going for $100 shipped. Price is negotiable. I take Paypal :)
pfN4I.jpg

Model #DE-5015

54pgZ.jpg

Model #FS-4648
Also comes in a free Tin case of your choice. [I'll update with a picture of them later]
PM me!

Sorry for the blog posting, but I just need to get this off my chest. Why is it that every time I've bought something from this thread, I get it in exactly the condition promised, packed up appropriately, and I've always been very happy with my purchases, but the last 3 eBay purchases for video game swag have been complete nightmares .. dirty, broken, crappy, awful items just tossed in a box loose and sent off.

THAT BEING SAID.

WTB:

Does anyone have a Wavebird in Very Good condition for sale?

Guess why I am looking. The eBay purchase I just unboxed had a BROKEN analog stick, and a c-stick with teeth marks on it. RAGEEEEEEEE!

renjility

Neo Member

Koroviev

Sorry for the blog posting, but I just need to get this off my chest. Why is it that every time I've bought something from this thread, I get it in exactly the condition promised, packed up appropriately, and I've always been very happy with my purchases, but the last 3 eBay purchases for video game swag have been complete nightmares .. dirty, broken, crappy, awful items just tossed in a box loose and sent off.

THAT BEING SAID.

WTB:

Does anyone have a Wavebird in Very Good condition for sale?

Guess why I am looking. The eBay purchase I just unboxed had a BROKEN analog stick, and a c-stick with teeth marks on it. RAGEEEEEEEE!

Public shaming does wonders.

Positive feedback for Raitosaito
The key was cheap, and his source checks out after a google lookup, as best I can tell. More importantly he was quick to respond, organized, and offered different payment methods. Would deal with again.

--

Damn guys, there is some good stuff for sale in this thread. Was hard to watch the Fami and SNES go by, even in unemployment...

sk3tch

FOR SALE:

SOLD: EVGA GTX 680 (02G-P4-2680-KR) - Complete in box, with high-flow bracket installed. OC's to 1250MHz Boost, +300MHz memory, stock voltage. 3 year warranty, approximately 30 months left.

PENDING SALE (ON HOLD TIL FRI): EVGA GTX 580 SuperClocked (015-P3-1582-AR) - Card only, Lifetime warranty, registered to me (I will act as proxy)

You can see these cards in action on my blog at this link. Just selling because I nabbed one of those new ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum cards.

Pic of the GTX 680 (on bottom):

(click to enlarge)

Pic of the GTX 580 (on left):

(click to enlarge)

All cards ship to the U.S. via USPS Priority Mail with insurance and signature confirmation for free. GAF GOLD. Will put on eBay if they don't sell in a day or two. Thanks folks!

Positive feedback for Raitosaito
The key was cheap, and his source checks out after a google lookup, as best I can tell. More importantly he was quick to respond, organized, and offered different payment methods. Would deal with again.

Positive feedback for Crazymoogle and FuzzyNorman

Nice guys, put up with my super weirdness. Both of them.

Steam Keys still for sale
X-COM with Elite Soldier DLC now 35, Dishonored 45, Dark Souls 26, and Sleeping Dogs 23 still available

US seller/PayPal only. Prices are shipped. Assume that all items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted. Feel free to PM with any questions.

NeoGAF Plus and 100% positive feedback on CAG.

Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 3GB (sealed) - $270
Dodonpachi Resurrection Deluxe Edition (sealed with OST) - $40
Mafia II Xbox 360 Collector's Edition (sealed) - $40
Darksiders PS3 - $10
Official Sony PS3 Bluetooth Headset - $15 (bought brand new, barely used)
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Mark of Mastery Edition (sealed) - $75
Binary Domain (PS3, PAL VERSION) - $12
Deus Ex Human Revolution (PS3, with slip cover) - $10
Sony PS3 7.1 Wireless Stereo Headset (works for PC) - $60 ($40 without the USB dongle)

th3dude

l3RYK.png

US Only - Paypal Only - Open to all offers, please PM me!

Xbox 360 MW3 Limited Headset - $20 shipped
* Used less than 5 times
* Includes headset, dock, charging cable

Acer Aspire TimelineX AS4830TG-6450 14-Inch Aluminum Laptop - $525 shipped OBO
* Great condition, no scratches or marks (2 pen-point sized spots on the lid where paint is off, you can see in album pics)
* Upgraded to 8GB RAM
* Upgraded to 120GB SSD
* 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5
* NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M
* Review, more specs here: http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Acer-Aspire-4830TG-Notebook.53433.0.html
* Plays games well on reasonable settings (WoW, Torchlight 2, Diablo, etc all tested)

Album of images here: http://imgur.com/a/FehTP

gatisimo

Positive feedback for asdad123. I sold him an iPhone 4 and 4S. Great communication, and he drove about an hour out to meet up. Would do business with again.

plc268

Anyone want to buy my kindles?

Both have black leather lighted cases.

$100 Shipped for the Kindle Touch + Case
$70 Shipped for the Kindle Keyboard + Case

8090534676_13f15a8865_z.jpg

Edit:

Also selling

Pokemon White (DS) $22 shipped sold!
The World Ends With You (DS, Sealed) $25 shipped

8100214063_554ba1c291_z.jpg

Looking for Yoshi's Island 2 on SNES, preferably in very good condition. Please PM me if you have one for sale, thanks!

Also, still dying for a copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga that isn't an eBay price haha. Though still willing to pay quite a bit for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom