• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatPee

Absolutely Great Square Pack:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution + Missing Link
Just Cause 1
Just Cause 2
Quantum Conundrum
Hitman: Blood Money
The Last Remnant
Supreme Commander 2 on hold

Will split up for any folks who want specific stuff at $1.30 per game (DX and Missing Link are together).

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
WTT: My Steam Key for Hitman Blood Money (From the Amazon Bundle) for A copy of FTL on Steam

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out.

Selling:

zJM7a.jpg

Vandal Hearts II + Guide - $40 shipped
Game is complete and mint. Guide is fully intact, but has some wear on the outside, especially around the spine (as seen above). All pages are intact, but just due to age you can see the glue/binding starting to wear, the first couple of pages of the book fully attached but you can see it starting to become loose. Still in good shape all around, but would be more for someone actually looking to use the guide.

Looking or will trade for:
-Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System (JPN PS2 release)
-Lego sets
-XBL points

TriAceJP

Positive Feedback for tribal24.

I got my Tekken eventually. Not his fault, it was a wacky mail week.

Feedback list updated.

The only note of interest is Raitosaito is now NeoGaf Plus.

You came. You sold questionable CD keys at questionable prices. And we love you for it. It looks like you will be Gold by months end.

Alboreo

I just bought a Vita, so I'm currently wanting to buy:

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention - PS Vita

I'll undoubtedly find more things I want to buy within the next week or so, so I'll edit this post when the time comes. But for now, yeah, just Disgaea.

Edit 1: Disgaea 3 purchased! Thanks Koroviev, will post feedback once received. :)

I have a To The Moon key from IndieRoyale bundle, and looking to trade it for a game. Anyone interested just PM me! :D

Edit: Trade canceled, giving it away to someone.

Anyone want to buy a £37 Gamestation/GAME voucher from me? I'll end up using it eventually if I keep it, but you'd be doing me a huge favour if you bought it :p

Selling my 3rd generation iPad 16GB in Black. Barely used since I got it. Screen is in absolute mint condition. There is a small dent on the bottom right corner in the aluminum body (in one of the pictures), which you can't see when the smart cover is on. Also comes with official Apple full body smart cover in red.

Ideally I'd like to deal with people in the Greater Toronto Area, but I'm open to other offers. Looking for $450. If interested please PM me since I don't check this topic too often.

Pics:

Zing

Banned
I live in the GTA and your offer tempted me. Then I remembered that I am trying to force myself to wait until the next model. I came close to buying one for my daughter, but decided to get her a new Touch instead.

Good luck with the sale.

NoRéN;43265390 said:
Selling the the rest of the games from my amazon pack (Or trade for any steam games. PM with what you want)

Just Cause 1
Just Cause 2
Hitman Blood Money
Last Remnant

1.25 each. Gold seller, PM if interested.

I'll take JC2, you have PM.

I live in the GTA and your offer tempted me. Then I remembered that I am trying to force myself to wait until the next model. I came close to buying one for my daughter, but decided to get her a new Touch instead.

Good luck with the sale.

If you change your mind let me know ;)

Positive Feedback for tribal24.

I got my Tekken eventually. Not his fault, it was a wacky mail week.

Feedback list updated.

The only note of interest is Raitosaito is now NeoGaf Plus.

You came. You sold questionable CD keys at questionable prices. And we love you for it. It looks like you will be Gold by months end.

I will join you all in GAF heaven soon

Now someone buy my last Dishonored and X-COM keys. I NEED TO RESTOCK FOR YOU GUYS AND I NEED TO CLEAN OUT FIRST.

NoRéN;43269960 said:
Positive feedback for CrashPrime

Friendly, quick communication, and even quicker payment. Highly recommended.

Likewise back at you.

Positive feedback for NoRéN.

Just Cause 2 already downloading on Steam :)

NoRéN

Positive feedback for THE NO LIFE KING

Another easy transaction. Quick to pay and easy to deal with.Highly recommended. Thank you!

Amagon

Positive Feedback right back to NoRéN

Quick and painless transaction for the Hitman key. Thanks again bro.

Highly Recommended!!!

Sora_N

Anyone selling Tales of Graces f, special edition (PAL)? I'm looking to buy a copy cheaper than Zavvi if someone wants to get rid of theirs, if not I'll order from Zavvi in a few weeks.

I want to sell the following DVDs:

• Dragonball Season 1
  • Dragonball Season 2
  • Dragonball Season 3
  • Dragonball Season 4
  • Dragonball Season 5
  • Dragonball: Complete Collection Movie 4 Pack

Info about these sets:

• I am the only and original owner
  • My home is pet-free and smoke-free
  • They are the same as listed on Amazon (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Movie Pack)
  • All inserts are included
  • All are Region 1 DVDs
  • I watched each disc once and promptly returned them to their case
  • They're in near mint to mint condition

They retail for $17-22 ($25 for the movie set) brand new per season on Amazon and sell for around $15-20 used per season on Amazon and eBay, not including shipping.

I am asking $15 per season and $18 for the movie 4-pack, which includes the cost of shipping to the continental U.S. If you are not from the continental U.S., I will still ship them to you, but we'll have to work out something about shipping costs. I will give a discount if you buy the entire lot. I would also be willing to make trades for Dragon Ball Z: Seasons 6, 7, 8, 9 or Dragon Ball GT: Season 1 and 2.

PM me if you are interested or if you would like photos!

Positive feedback for Moonkeis

He purchased my iPhone 4S and the process could not have went more smoothly. Great communication. Thanks for saving me the hassle of going through ebay.

sk3tch

Anyone selling Battlefield 3 Premium codes? I already have the games. Just want to add Premium...looking to pay $30 (I can get them for $37.49 on Amazon.com right now) if you have 'em! I want 2.

PC. :)

Moonkeis

Positive feedback for Jsquared77

The phone came quickly, no issues, great communication.

I don't think this member needs it :), but

Positive feedback for KoreanBarbecue

Positive feedback for Raitosaito

He's a cool dude and the steam code worked fine.

Positive Feedback for FACE

Great buyer and overall great GAFFER.

Still have X-COM keys for $35 (very few)
Dishonored $45 (may go lower, not sure) : I will get more tomorrow.
But I can guarantee up to like 10 people a copy and I might be even able to lower the price a bit more.
Don't hold me to that though.
PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom