• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

Anyone looking for a Nexus 7 (16GB)?

Not 100% sure I'll be selling it yet, however lost my job and I rarely use the thing. Still have the original box and everything. I have the Galaxy Nexus phone, so that doesn't help much.

US seller/PayPal only. Prices are shipped. Assume that all items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted. Feel free to PM with any questions.

NeoGAF Plus and 100% positive feedback on CAG.

Dodonpachi Resurrection Deluxe Edition Xbox 360 (region-free, sealed with OST) - $35 SOLD!
Mafia II Xbox 360 Collector's Edition (sealed) - $35
Darksiders PS3 - $8.50
Official Sony PS3 Bluetooth Headset - $15 (bought brand new, barely used)
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Mark of Mastery Edition (sealed) - $75
Binary Domain PS3 (PAL VERSION) - $11
Deus Ex Human Revolution PS3 (with slip cover) - $10
Sony PS3 7.1 Wireless Stereo Headset (works for PC) - $60 ($40 without the USB dongle)

US seller/PayPal only. Prices are shipped. Assume that all items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted. Feel free to PM with any questions.

NeoGAF Plus and 100% positive feedback on CAG.

Dodonpachi Resurrection Deluxe Edition Xbox 360 (sealed with OST) - $35
Mafia II Xbox 360 Collector's Edition (sealed) - $35
Darksiders PS3 - $8.50
Official Sony PS3 Bluetooth Headset - $15 (bought brand new, barely used)
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Mark of Mastery Edition (sealed) - $75
Binary Domain PS3 (PAL VERSION) - $11
Deus Ex Human Revolution PS3 (with slip cover) - $10
Sony PS3 7.1 Wireless Stereo Headset (works for PC) - $60 ($40 without the USB dongle)

That dodonpachi region free?

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Looking to buy Bullet Soul w/ soundtrack.

MNNia.jpg

Vman

Hey guys I'm selling my Philips O'Neill The Stretch SHO9565BK headphones. i have had them for about 5 months and they are fantastic, the only reason I'm selling them is cause i got new headphones. The headphones come in its original box. The only thing that does not come with it is its original headphone cable. It does come with a 6 inch cord though. Again, it works like new and looks great too. I can upload pics if necessary and i have 100% feedback here. Im looking for 30 dollars shipped, thanks.

BOskb.jpg

still selling!

Looking to sell some games and comics, prices include shipping. US only, I'm GAF Gold.

PS3
Ratchet and Clank Collection - $23
Jak and Daxter Collection - $17
Ratchet and Clank Future Tools of Destruction - $8

3DS
Kid Icarus Uprising - $19
Pilotwings Resort - $10

PSP
Disgaea (PSP) - $8

Comics
Superman (New 52) 1-6 - $12
Batman: Knightfall Part One - Broken Bat (Book 1 of 3) - $10
Batman (New 52) Annual #1 - $6

I also have Action Comics (New 52) 0-13 (not all are first printing) not sure I want to sell them though, but make me an offer if you're interested.

Random floppies here if you want to pick out 3 for $6
New 52 Batman #10
New 52 Batman #11
New 52 Flash #10
New 52 Wonder Woman #10
New 52 Phantom Stranger #0
New 52 Phantom Stranger #1
Before Watchmen Ozymandias #1
Before Watchmen Night Owl #1
Before Watchmen Comedian #1
Planetoid #1-3
Dancer #2
The Massive #1
Manhattan Projects #6

Willing to make deals if you buy multiples, also willing to trade multiples for either Dishonored or XCOM PS3.

lordy88

Want To Buy

Just picked up a 3ds XL and I need some games for it!

• Legend of Zelda OoT 3ds
  • Pokemon White/Black
  • Pokemon White/Black 2
  • Starfox 3ds

I also live in the NYC area. If you are selling these nearby, let me know!

decaf

Looking to trade three used, complete European 3DS games for European Nintendo Points Card codes:

5OvSA.jpg

Super Mario 3D Land
Mario Kart 7
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Looking for 4000 points for EMS (fast) shipping.

I'm not selling them individually as I'm sending them from Japan. Not to worry though, shouldn't take much longer than Royal Mail usually does!

Selling 2 Fossil Watches. Both Only worn once before. Brown leathers, has new batteries. Each watch going for $100 shipped . Price is negotiable. I take Paypal :)
pfN4I.jpg

Model #DE-5015

54pgZ.jpg

Model #FS-4648
Also comes in a free Tin case of your choice.
OZHdUl.jpg

PM me!

Re posting offer. Don't hesitate to negotiate an offer! :)

TriAceJP

WTB: Cheap car

Hahaha just kidding

No not really oh god I'm fucked hahahaha

Back to business:

Positive feedback for smenden18. Item came quickly and as described. Thanks a lot, dude!

As for the feedback update...

NeoGAF Plus

bkfount

NeoGAF Gold

Istaerion
Raitosaito

Fou-Lu

WTB:

-GBA to Gamecube Link Cable (I only need one more for some awesome FF:CC and Four Swords fun with my room mates)
-Official Gamecube controllers, preferably not silver.

Einbroch

Banned
Selling blue 3DSXL and a bunch of games.

Moving out soon and really need some money, so this piece of hardware and software needs to go. I don't want to, but...sigh.

Everything is like new and has all the Club Nintendo codes.

EVERYONE SOLD EXCEPT THEATRHYTHM

3DS XL. Treated like a baby. No box, because I have no idea where it is! Have all the paperwork and manuals, but no box. I'll throw in Pilotwings and Steel Diver free. $170 SOLD

Legend of Zelda OoT 3D, SEALED: $22 SOLD
Super Mario 3D Land: $22 SOLD
Kid Icarus Uprising: $20 SOLD
Tales of the Abyss: $20 SOLD
Final Fantasy Theatrhythm: $25
Code of Princess w/ art book and soundtrack preorder bonus: $25 SOLD
Kingdom Hearts 3D DDD Mark of Mastery Edition, SEALED: $35 SOLD

Or take it all (not including pending sales) for $235 shipped. If you want some games and not others, we can work something out. I have lots of positive feedback, however have been bedridden for the past few days so will likely not be able to ship anything out until Monday (food poisoning).

Pictures: http://minus.com/mh2KMTAxl

Cheddahz

Banned
WTS:

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition (360 Version) - $35 (mint condition, everything is included)

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition (360 Version) - $25 (does not include codes for movie or soundtrack)

Final Fantasy XIII-2: The Complete Official Guide Collector's Edition - $15

PM me if you're interested (accepting PayPal)

- PM me offers or questions please. I accept paypal.
- Games are complete, unless stated otherwise.
- I am willing to consider counter offer
- I ship inside the US, however, I am willing to work things out for those outside of US, shipping prices will most likely change though.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling:
PSP
Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days -- $19 shipped
Crimson Gem Saga -- $24 shipped

PS2
La Pucelle Tactics -- $9 shipped
Okami -- $11 shipped

Strategy Guide
Disgaea 4 Strategy Guide -- $12 shipped -- I never touched the guide.

Watch
Fossil CH2506 -- $40 shipped
I got as a gift, but never worn.
Battery still works (currently off), idk when it'll die though.
Would be a great gift for the upcoming holiday(s).
46393_uhren_fossil_herren_51atZov2BfaL.jpg

grkazan12

iPad 3 w/ Retina Display (32 GB)

Condition: Absolutely fine, not too many scratches on back and no scratches on front. Scratches are all fine, nothing major.

$500.00 shipped but willing to negotiate if necessary.

j1QgJTs6VOYUT.jpg

j1uRQOtRghHgy.jpg

Fantomex

Selling Borderlands 2 PC digital Download $30

Would love to trade for other Steam games, no Indie games though please. PM.

Steam handle is battlerep

chualie

I have the Absolutely Square Pack from Amazon.
I still have all the codes.

Looking to sell for $15 through Paypal Gift or Amazon Payments.
PM please.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I'm thinking of thinning out a few things to make some money (and room) for Wii U. I'm still deciding what all I'll sell, but here are the first couple of things I'm interested in selling for sure.

US TurboGrafx 16. This is in very good condition, and it comes with one controller, an RF connector, the A/C adapter, and a TurboTap (to allow you to use up to 5 controllers). I'll also include the two games I have for the system, Alien Crush and Blazing Lazers. Both come with their cases. The case for Alien Crush is in kind of iffy shape, but the HuCard works. Blazing Lazers is in good condition and has never been played. I'm only interested in selling this as a lot, since this is all the Turbo stuff I have. I'm looking for $100 + shipping or best offer for everything.

Six Feet Under: The Complete Series. This is also in very good condition. This is the original packaging with the fake grass on top. I think only the first season has been watched, but at most discs have only been used once each. I'd like $70 + shipping for this.

MadCatz Arcade FightStick Soul Edition - Xbox 360. Excellent condition, only used twice. Still have the original box. I'd like $100 + shipping for this.

PM me with any questions. I'm only looking for Paypal payments or Best Buy Gift Cards at this time. Thanks for your interest!

th3dude

l3RYK.png

US Only - Paypal Only - Open to all offers, please PM me! Let's work something out, definitely would rather sell this to a GAFer instead of eBay.

Acer Aspire TimelineX AS4830TG-6450 14-Inch Aluminum Laptop - $475 shipped OBO
* Great condition, no scratches or marks (2 pen-point sized spots on the lid where paint is off, you can see in album pics)
* Upgraded to 8GB RAM
* Upgraded to 120GB SSD
* 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5
* NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M
* Review, more specs here: http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Acer-Aspire-4830TG-Notebook.53433.0.html
* Plays games well on reasonable settings (WoW, Torchlight 2, Diablo, etc all tested)

Album of images here: http://imgur.com/a/FehTP

snack

Selling a brand new, factory sealed Mass Effect for $65.

This is the Original Version, not the reprints from 2011(Platinum Hits).

PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom