• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling:

Sleeping Dogs Steam Code $15 paypal

GUJYG.jpg

PM-me ur paypal address

Looking to sell
Wavebird:
http://i.imgur.com/Itkiw.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WLc33.jpg
$18 shipped (inside United States)

PSP Go:
http://i.imgur.com/Corvz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/B9XjG.jpg
$70 shipped (inside United States). Includes 8GB memory card, charging stand, and component cables. 6.60 pro-b CFW.[/QUOTE]

Bamboo Pen graphics tablet
http://i.imgur.com/IG7GC.jpg
$35 shipped (inside United States). Does not include software discs. the glossy area is pretty scratched up.

Want

GeForce GT 630(or any recent-ish low power draw card really)

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out.

Selling:

zJM7a.jpg

Vandal Hearts II + Guide - $35 shipped
Game is complete and mint. Guide is fully intact, but has some wear on the outside, especially around the spine (as seen above). All pages are intact, but just due to age you can see the glue/binding starting to wear, the first couple of pages of the book fully attached but you can see it starting to become loose. Still in good shape all around, but would be more for someone actually looking to use the guide.

Looking or will trade for:
-Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System (JPN PS2 release)
-Lego sets
-XBL points (only will trade for points, not looking to actively buy them)
-Looking to buy or trade for the upcoming Halo 4 steelbook case. Looking only for the actual case that the two discs come in; not the game, other physical items, or any of the download codes. Will either buy for $10, or will trade you a standard edition game case + $5.

==ALL GONE==

I am looking to sell 4 N64 and 4 SNES games, the catch is...you name the price/trade. I'm not sure what price I'm looking for these, but if it is to be a trade I would greatly accept Gamecube games or Pokemon Stadium 2. If anyone from the States is interested PM me so we can talk about the shipping and what not.

The games are as follow.
N64
1. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter
2. Perfect Dark
3. Star Fox 64
4. Super Smash Bros.

SNES
1. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
2. Alien3
3. Donkey Kong Country
4. Super Street Fighter II Turbo Edition

Give me a shout if interested.

Sorry for the crappy cellphone pictures!
I have positive feedback from the free to a good home thread, that's about it :/

ATTENTION!!!

I'm going to update my big old huge list of Xbox 360 games that I'd like to sell. The last sell-off was a tremendous success, minus a few shipping issue that were totally my fault. But, stay tuned folks. It's gonna be big this time around, and will include not only Xbox 360 titles, but also PS3, PS2, GameCube, Xbox, PSP, DS and a few random PC games. It will also include a few choice figures/statues I've collected over the years, too.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
ATTENTION!!!

I'm going to update my big old huge list of Xbox 360 games that I'd like to sell. The last sell-off was a tremendous success, minus a few shipping issue that were totally my fault. But, stay tuned folks. It's gonna be big this time around, and will include not only Xbox 360 titles, but also PS3, PS2, GameCube, Xbox, PSP, DS and a few random PC games. It will also include a few choice figures/statues I've collected over the years, too.
I'm very excited to see the list of GameCube games!

ATTENTION!!!

My body is ready

isual

ATTENTION!!!

PS2 games and anything rpg wise mang !

Oh yeah! IF you have shining tears for PS2, please hold on to that for me! VERY INTERESTED.

Heysoos

Sorry if this is slightly OT, but I've been meaning to sell my PS Vita, but I'm tired of dealing with the fucktards that invade Craigslist and don't want to Ebay it, so I'd rather sell it here.

Anyways, are there any good alternatives to Paypal? Paypal is a POS, it keeps asking for a landline and keeps locking my account or some stuff all the time. Can't even close the damn thing. I've heard about Amazon Payments, is it easy to use?

Sorry if this is slightly OT, but I've been meaning to sell my PS Vita, but I'm tired of dealing with the fucktards that invade Craigslist and don't want to Ebay it, so I'd rather sell it here.

Anyways, are there any good alternatives to Paypal? Paypal is a POS, it keeps asking for a landline and keeps locking my account or some stuff all the time. Can't even close the damn thing. I've heard about Amazon Payments, is it easy to use?

Amazon Payment is like a much better version on Paypal, and works almost exactly like it.
So yeah, go with that. Also their customer service has been nothing but great to me. (At least over the phone)

I've just purchased Style Savvy 2 for the 3DS for the girlfriend but she doesn't like it one bit. She's played it once. I can't return the game now since it's opened.

Looking to trade the game in for Super Mario 3D Land or Zelda OoT 3D. PM me if you want to trade.

EYEL1NER

I know people can do business with whoever they want at their own risk; I am not saying "Do not buy or sell to this person!!!"
But I wanted to give people a heads up so they knew: ReconYoda has changed his name to just plain "Recon." If anyone from the Crisis-era of B/S/T threads of about two years ago remembers, he ripped me off for $180 when I purchased an iPod Touch from him. Never got an item or money back and the ordeal was drawn out long enough to not be able to file a dispute with paypal.

Like I said, just a heads up in case he comes looking to buy or sell something. You guys are big boys and can do whatever you want, but I would advise against dealing with him.

Luckily I had some great transactions with GAFfers after that and it didn't leave a bitter taste in my mouth in regards to buying stuff on here. And now that I have internet finally connected up here in Greenland, hopefully I can start buying stuff again. I was forced to read GAF for the past two months on a government network but was unable to log in due to the log-in page being blocked, so I believe I missed out on that Nami PoP figure someone was selling for $80. That was weeks ago and I don't even remember who it was that had it, so that sucks...

Seik

Banned
Positive feedback for The Illiterati.

He sold me a Dreamcast Broadband Adapter at a really good price. At first I was a bit on the fence since the guy only had one post here during that time, but I can confirm: he's a good guy! Thanks! :)

Now I'm going into the Dreamcast ripping scene, wish me luck because I think DC games are some tricky ones to rip.

ATTENTION!!!

BRING IT!!! :D

lordy88

I'm in Pokemon fever after not playing a game since Diamond:

Want To Buy:

Pokemon White/Black
Pokemon White/Black 2
Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold

Let me know!

I know people can do business with whoever they want at their own risk; I am not saying "Do not buy or sell to this person!!!"
But I wanted to give people a heads up so they knew: RECONYODA has changed his name to just plain "RECON". If anyone from the Crisis-era of B/S/T threads of about two years ago remembers, he ripped me off for $180 when I purchased an iPod Touch from him. Never got an item or money back and the ordeal was drawn out long enough to not be able to file a dispute with paypal.

Like I said, just a heads up in case he comes looking to buy or sell something. You guys are big boys and can do whatever you want, but I would advise against dealing with him.

Luckily I had some great transactions with GAFfers after that and it didn't leave a bitter taste in my mouth in regards to buying stuff on here. And now that I have internet finally connected up here in Greenland, hopefully I can start buying stuff again. I was forced to read GAF for the past two months on a government network but was unable to log in due to the log-in page being blocked, so I believe I missed out on that Nami PoP figure someone was selling for $80. That was weeks ago and I don't even remember who it was that had it, so that sucks...

Yeah I remember that entire debacle.

Also ps3

I'm looking maybe to get an over the ear headphone thingy. Anything reasonably priced. Wired USB? Bluetooth wireless? Surround sound? mic/no mic? Purple? Let me know.

Yo man i have a minibike and a turn table u interested 2 trade?

I have a car to sell over CraigsList. Wish me luck ;-;

Tell them to have cash in hand before you let them test drive. I swear when I sold my car I had people that would just show up to joy ride for no reason other than to burn my gas.

Multiple handshakes on a sale only to never hear from them again.

TriAceJP

Tell them to have cash in hand before you let them test drive. I swear when I sold my car I had people that would just show up to joy ride for no reason other than to burn my gas.

Multiple handshakes on a sale only to never hear from them again.

Thankfully my car isn't really in driving shape, it's more for repair/parts. It makes things easier.

AwRy108

SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK for da_stabbah: he sold me several PS2 games, which arrived in the exact condition he listed them as. Also, his customer service is terrific. Great seller, and all-around great person.

IronRinn

Would anyone have any interest in issues of gamesTM and Edge from around 2006-ish? Mostly just want to get rid of them, so I figure like a $1.50-$2.00 an issue or something. If you are interested, shoot me a PM and I can get you a complete list of the issues. Have quite a few of them and at this point they're just taking up shelf space.

Positive feedback for The Illiterati.

He sold me a Dreamcast Broadband Adapter at a really good price. At first I was a bit on the fence since the guy only had one post here during that time, but I can confirm: he's a good guy! Thanks! :)

Now I'm going into the Dreamcast ripping scene, wish me luck because I think DC games are some tricky ones to rip.

BRING IT!!! :D

Yeah, don't blame you for being skeptical. But I'm glad you gave me a chance! Positive feedback for Seik!

But I wanted to give people a heads up so they knew: ReconYoda has changed his name to just plain "Recon." If anyone from the Crisis-era of B/S/T threads of about two years ago remembers, he ripped me off for $180 when I purchased an iPod Touch from him. Never got an item or money back and the ordeal was drawn out long enough to not be able to file a dispute with paypal.

Hopefully someone who works on the feedback list will get this taken care of.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
I was actually looking to do this but I deleted my old gmail account which had access to the feedback. I remember this incident very well.

I need to talk to KBBQ

dallow_bg

nods at old men
iPad 2 - 64GB Wifi - Black - $405 shipped in US.
On iOS 6.0 FW.

Tiny tiny scuff at top edge but otherwise in mint condition.
Comes with charger and cable only.

Pictures upon request.
I'll try to edit some in later if I have time as well.

I have lots of feedback here, no worries!
Thanks!

I was actually looking to do this but I deleted my old gmail account which had access to the feedback. I remember this incident very well.

I need to talk to KBBQ

Hopefully someone who works on the feedback list will get this taken care of.

All I can really do is mark the name change. From there on out its buyer beware.

Sorry for the double post, but an update.

I added "ReconYoda/aka Recon" to the general feedback list, but highlighted his name as red. In his feedback count field I listed him as being on the negative list. I also amended his negative feedback list info to reflect his recent name change. Let me know if you have any questions.

On an unrelated note, positive feedback for earvcunanan. Sold me a great game at a good price, shipped fast.

Sorry for the double post, but an update.

I added "ReconYoda/aka Recon" to the general feedback list, but highlighted his name as red. In his feedback count field I listed him as being on the negative list. I also amended his negative feedback list info to reflect his recent name change. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks to you, and everyone else who deals with the feedback list. I'm sure he'll never come back here any way, but good to have it noted.

dantehemi

Looking to trade my PS vita for a 3DS XL straight up.

PS Vita
8gb memory card
Power cord
Stock PS case (the one that came in the day 1 bundle)

Perfect condition, no scratches, will ship with the box and all Manuals.

Looking for 3DS XL color not an issue (red or blue or whatever)

I have no games for the vita, but I will buy any games that you might have for the 3ds (depends on the game of course)

My location is Toronto, Canada.

US seller/PayPal only. Prices are shipped. Assume that all items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted. Feel free to PM with any questions.

NeoGAF Plus and 100% positive feedback on CAG.

Mafia II Xbox 360 Collector's Edition (sealed) - $30
Darksiders PS3 - $8
Kingdoms of Amalur Xbox 360 (online pass used) - $19
Rage Anarchy Edition Xbox 360 (sealed) - $15
BioShock 2 Xbox 360 - $8
Alpha Protocol Xbox 360 (sealed) - $8
Official Sony PS3 Bluetooth Headset - $15 (bought brand new, barely used)
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Mark of Mastery Edition (sealed) - $70
Binary Domain PS3 (PAL VERSION) - $10
Deus Ex Human Revolution PS3 (with slip cover) - $9
Sony PS3 7.1 Wireless Stereo Headset (works for PC) - $60 ($35 without the USB dongle)

I also have a Borderlands 2 Steam code I'd like to trade for Dishonored or XCOM.

And positive feedback for KoreanBarbecue. Enjoy Dodonpachi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom