• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuan

Selling STEAM Keys
Sleeping Dogs - $12.99

I got these as part of a promo for buying an AMD card. I can't guarantee they'll work outside of North America.

PayPal only, please.

Petrie

Banned
Selling STEAM Keys
Sleeping Dogs - $20
Hitman: Ablutions - $30
Far Cry 3 - $35

I got these as part of a promo for buying an AMD card. I can't guarantee they'll work outside of North America.

PayPal only, please.

The AMD promo doesn't give Steam keys, at least that's what everyone else has said.

It definitely doesn't for Far Cry.

AppleMIX

Selling STEAM Keys
Sleeping Dogs - $20
Hitman: Ablutions - $30
Far Cry 3 - $35

PayPal only, please.

Ill take farcry, even if its not steam key.

Takuan

The AMD promo doesn't give Steam keys, at least that's what everyone else has said.

It definitely doesn't for Far Cry.

slerpdergd6uh2.png

hitmanbsqgt.png

I'm actually not sure about Far Cry, though. You're right that the initial key sent is a UShop redemption key, but you get another key after that one that may or may not be redeemable on STEAM. Obviously, I can't check this. Will need to do some readin'.

Petrie

Banned
Takuan said:
I'm actually not sure about Far Cry, though. You're right that the initial key sent is a UShop redemption key, but you get another key after that one that may or may not be redeemable on STEAM. Obviously, I can't check this. Will need to do some readin'.

I read up. You're right, 2 of them are Steam, but FarCry is Ubiplay or whatever that service is.

Takuan

I read up. You're right, 2 of them are Steam, but FarCry is Ubiplay or whatever that service is.
Pretty sure the second key they sent me is redeemable on Steam, but AppleMIX is about to find out.

Still have Slerping Dergs and Hitman Ablutions.

Borman

FS: Brand New Gold Nunchuck from Club Nintendo. 70$ shipped in the US, gifted or fee paid. Opened the box to confirm its contents, but thats about it. Strangely doesn't come packaged in a bag like the first one.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
WTB: Far Cry 3 for steam. For around $30. I have Amazon payments only. PM me.

Edit- Apparently steam keys aren't widely available, so I might be willing to buy a uplay key.

goldenpp72

Want to Sell

1600 Microsoft points (20 dollar value): $15.00 (Multiple on hand, will send Via PM) I can also work out shipping arrangements if you'd like these as a gift or something, let me know.

IMG_2383.jpg

Flingsmash (Brand new, still sealed): $7.00 Shipped (I have a few copies of it, came bundled with the remote)

IMG_2390.jpg

Paypal gift payment or Amazon payments accepted. If you want to use normal Paypal please foot the cost. Thanks for looking :)

Nester

In addition to my earlier stuff, throwing in a Gameboy Advance Micro as well.

http://i.imgur.com/eI3iI.jpg?3

Faceplate is a little scuffed in spots from being buried in GBA cartridges and moved around a bunch, but nothing too horrible. Can't really notice much when the screen is on, but the faceplates are swappable, so get a new one and it'll look really nice.

$50 shipped.

- Payment by paypal only in USD
- Prices don't include shipping (where applicable) or paypal fees ($0.30 + 5.4%)

Japanese 3DS/DSi/Wii 1000 Points Card [code only] $11
Japanese 3DS/DSi/Wii 2000 Points Card [code only] $21

Club Nintendo North America codes $2 each or trade for others
Pokemon Soul Silver

Club Nintendo Europe codes - $1.50 each or trade for others
Pokemon Heart Gold

Lots of Mario/Zelda/Kirby/Animal Crossing/Nintendo merchandise (+ a couple Super Famicom games (Goemon 2/Mario Picross) and Club Nintendo games)
http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&threadid=84218 [can't post it here due to character limit]

bigosc2k

Banned
WTS $50 Toms online gift card for $40 SOLD

Got this from my company as a gift and don't really care for their shoes and noticed that the gift card is only good for online purchase, they have free shipping till the 21st of December

renjility

Neo Member
Positive feedback for Otherdam, smooth buyer.

Steam Codes:

Hitman Absolution Professional Edition + Sniper Challenge Pre-Order DLC - $25

Borderlands 2 + Premier Club Pre-Order DLC - $20

Borderlands 2 + Premier Club DLC 4-pack - $65

Sleeping Dogs Limited Edition (includes George St Pierre/Police Protection DLCs) - $15

PS3:

Sleeping Dogs - New + Sealed -$35 Shipped US.

Dark Souls - Mint - $30 Shipped US.

I'm Neogaf Gold - All via Paypal, PM if interested!

shink

WTS:
Playstation Battle Royale All Stars Vita PSN Code (From Amazon.com) Gone
3x 30 Day Playstation Plus Codes (From Amazon.com) GONE

Pay via Paypal is preferred

Whoever wants the $10 AC3 credit from Amazon can PM me and I'll send it across. I have no need for it (Expires 31/12/12)

Still have PSASBR Vita codes to sell. Gone

Positive feedback for SiDCrAzY!

Clipse

WTS/WTT: iPhone 5 (64GB - White/Silver) for Verizon Wireless. Asking for $700 OBO + Shipping.

Comes with original box, Lightning cable, wall power adapter and EarPods (Never Used). Also including a tan-colored Sena 'Ultraslim Access' Leather Pouch which cost $30 brand new. Phone had a screen protector applied right out of the box at the Verizon store, so the screen is flawless. The only blemish on the phone is a very small nick on the back of the phone. About the size of a piece of dust is the only way I can describe how small it is.

I'm also looking to do a straight trade for a Samsung Galaxy Note II (White) for Verizon. So I guess I'm also looking for someone who is about to purchase an iPhone 5 on contract. You'd buy the Note II for $300 instead and we'd just trade phones.

I'm located in the South Jersey/Philly area, so if any local Gaffers are interested, I'd be glad to meet up so you can take a look at the phone in-person before buying.

Feel free to PM any questions. I'll have pics of the phone up soon also.

Risible

Want to Sell

Hey goldenpp72, if you use the QUOTE tag around those pictures they won't be so ridiculously huge, especially for something as mundane as those items that don't really require large pictures. PM me if you are ensure how to do it, I'd be happy to help.

Selling:

Persona 4 Solid Gold Premium Edition, Sealed

481Rw.jpg

Assassin's Creed 3 Download Code for PC - How about $30? Prices are still at $49.99.

Don't need this as I already have it on consoles. It's a code you redeem at www.geforce.com/freeassassinscreed3

Looking For:
- NES and Game Boy titles - show me what you got!
- Lost Odyssey (360)

I am on NeoGAF Gold, if that matters.

For Sale:
Invader Zim Volume 1: Doom Doom Doom DVD + Case
Invader Zim Volume 2: Progressive Stupidity DVD + Case

Both for $20 total, shipped to the continental U.S. Let me know if you would like some photos; I'm the only and original owner of both. They're used, but in good shape!

Also for sale:

Love at First Bite - DVD (double-sided, widescreen/fullscreen edition) - $15 shipped

PM if you're interested!

steveovig

Still selling a PS Vita with the box and everything with it, Uncharted, Rayman Origins, Ridge Racer, Hot Shots Golf, and a 4GB card for $200 shipped. If it doesn't go for that price, I'll probably just end up keeping the thing.

Pheidias

Anyone want my code for AC3 10$ off on amazon?

7SAH-YWQ2NZ-2PC4N8

I also have 3 months of ps plus US! Trade for any code that works on ps store EU, whatever it may be!

Arla

ALL GAMES COME WITH ORIGINAL BOX/MANUAL. PRICES ARE SHIPPED. PICS UPON REQUEST. PAYPAL ONLY. USA ONLY

Trading/Selling:
Nintendo 3DS (Flame Red): It's heavily used but everything works. I sent it twice to Nintendo to get it repaired and unfortunately when I got it back it the last time the system started self-scratching. I was gonna send it again but they stopped covering the self-scratching issue online. I could've called and made a fuss but I never did. The biggest issues with the system is a 1cm scratch on the touch screen you can feel when using the stylus, the self scratching and a few small scratches on the corner of the system. The actual system/OS/touchscreen and all that work perfectly. It comes with all the original packaging and items (AR cards, cradle, etc) except the the original stylus. I bought a pack of replacement so the one I'd send you isn't an original but it still telescopes. I've already formatted the 3DS - $100 shipped.

DS
From the Abyss - New/Sealed - Make me an offer or trade.

Pokemon Black Version 2 - Used/Like New - $25. or trade.

Knights in the Nightmare - Used/Good - $30 or trade - It comes with Symphony of Souls pre-order OST.

GBA:
Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone - Used/Good - $25 or trade

PS3:
Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - Used/Like New - $20 or trade - It comes with the S-E Members registration code.

WET - Used/Like New - $15 or trade.

360:
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Used/Good - $20 or trade

Other:
Logitech: Dual Action Gamepad - Used/Good - $15 or trade - The wires are slightly coming out at the top but everything works perfectly and the controller itself is great condition. I rarely used it since no game I owned supported the damn thing.

Capcom Visual Book 2009 - Used/Good - $20 or trade - Prints of promotional art from Lost Planet 2, Biohazard: Darkside Chronicles, Okamiden, Sengoku Basara 3, Last Ranker, Megaman EX, Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Monster Hunter Tri. PM for pictures. It's not really "used" as much as it is opened and been sitting on my shelf for close to two years.

Club Nintendo The Legend of Zelda Posters - Used/Good - Make an offer or trade - Selling two Skyward Sword posters that came with the 25th anniversary set and the Wind Waker poster that came with the original set.

Want (via trade only)
Fable II (Platinum Hits ver. only), TheatRhythm: Final Fantasy, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Fire Emblem (GBA), XBL Gold Subscriptions, Microsoft Points.
Feel free to make me an offer for a game on any of the following systems. (Wii, DS/3DS, PS2/PS3, Xbox 360)

Seik

Banned
Still selling a PS Vita with the box and everything with it, Uncharted, Rayman Origins, Ridge Racer, Hot Shots Golf, and a 4GB card for $200 shipped. If it doesn't go for that price, I'll probably just end up keeping the thing.

Okay, I already have a Vita but I'll quote this because this is a killer deal.

WTS:

Well, I want to go on a super sale.

Steam Keys

Hitman Absolution - $32

Dark Souls - $20

XCOM - $28

UPLAY Keys

Assasin's Creed 3 - $30

Far Cry 3 - $32

Paypal gift Preferred

Neogaf Gold Seller

Status