• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

zychi

Banned
Selling PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale for PlayStation Vita code.

Obviously I'm LTTP, but I'd like to sell it so pm me. I'm also looking to trade for PSN money, or PS plus codes

Looking to trade some WiiU games.

Have:
Scribblenauts Unlimited

Want:
ZombiU, Warriors Orochi 3, Assassin's Creed 3, or Black Ops 2

Looking for an even trade. Like-new, complete only. Continental US only. PM me!

etae

Want to buy

Ipad 2nd or more preferably 3rd gen.

Looking for something in new/like new condition with a cover/case.

I'm Neogaf Plus

NeoGAF Plus, yo. Plus I'm an awesome CAG seller with 253 positive feedback.

WTS:

Need For Speed: Most Wanted (360, online pass used) - $25
Prince of Persia (360) - $5
Mercenaries 2 (360) - $5
PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale Full Game Download (Vita) - $18
Mafia II Collector's Edition (360, sealed) - $23
Alpha Protocol (360, sealed) - $6
RAGE: Anarchy Edition (360, sealed) - $7

All prices are shipped within the US only. PayPal only.

WTB:

Ragnarok Odyssey (Vita)

Young Magus

Hello,
just a friendly reminder that I'm still on the look out for the following game:
SMT: DS: Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Soulless Army(PS2)

Petrie

Banned
Still on the lookout for an LGA 775 CPU if anyone has anything decent they'd let go for a fair price. Willing to trade MS Points as well if you're looking.

Moonkeis

WTS/WTT: HIS Radeon 5850 iCooler V Turbo

I've owned this card for about a year. It has never been moded, OCed, etc. Completely stock and no issues. The only reason I'm selling it is because I just built a new system so I upgraded to a new card as well.

Info and comparison for the card:
http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages..._review,1.html

$95 Shipped within the US with priority + Tracking.
Amazon Payment / Pay Pal accepted.

I'm open to trades.

POSITIVE FEEDBACK for Jeels!!! Sent the purchased Vita memory card Saturday, and it somehow got here today! Works as described (I mean, it's a fucking memory card!) So, in conclusion, he's a fast shipper.

Thanks again!

Darko

WTB: PSASBR Vita DL Code

im located in canada and prefer that the code be emailed, I am willing to pay first via paypal.

shink

WTS:
Playstation Battle Royale All Stars Vita PSN Code (From Amazon.com) Edit: I may have two of these actually. $18
3x 30 Day Playstation Plus Codes (From Amazon.com) GONE

Pay via Paypal is preferred

Whoever wants the $10 AC3 credit from Amazon can PM me and I'll send it across. I have no need for it (Expires 31/12/12)

MrMephistoX

Selling Hori SC5 Stick with full Sanwa buttons and stick for $90 shipped but for reference it's this stick:

6995402-15089165-thumbnail.jpg

Also selling Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance for 3DS for $25 shipped or trade for Darksiders 2 Wii U

kingdom-hearts-3d-dream-drop-distance-en.jpg

Also willing to trade Assassins Creed Wii U for Wii U games like Darksiders 2, Nintendo Land or Zombie U: sale price $50 just bought it today and actually hate it.

SiDCrAzY

WTS:
Brand new in box
Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset and Amplified Stereo Sound
by Turtle Beach

(sorry for the bad pic)

These are the same as the ones shown here on Amazon.

I'm thinking 45 dollars shipped.

WTB:
Persona 4 Golden - 28 bucks
Virtues Last Reward(Vita) - 25 bucks

chuckycem

WTB Vita Games

- Virtue's Last Reward
- NFS: MW
- Dokuro
- Persona 4
- Ragnarok Odyssey
- Silent Hill: Book of Memories
- New Little King's Story
- Orgarhythm

I have good feedback here. Please send a PM with a price shipped to Turkey if you are interested to sell these games and help a fellow gaffer.

Thanks in advance.

deleted

I'm looking for a Nintendoland EU Download Code. Since amazon.co.uk sent them out, there should be some floating around with no use...

Hit me with a PM, if you want to sell - paypal preferred.

AwRy108

WTB Vita Games

- Virtue's Last Reward
- NFS: MW
- Dokuro
- Persona 4
- Ragnarok Odyssey
- Silent Hill: Book of Memories
- New Little King's Story
- Orgarhythm

I have good feedback here. Please send a PM with a price shipped to Turkey if you are interested to sell these games and help a fellow gaffer.

Thanks in advance.

Just an FYI: Dokuro and Orgarhythm are PSN-only titles, at least in the US.

Nester

Getting rid of some stuff and consolidating my collection, it's all in pretty good condition.

Have a Gameboy Advance Player with the Disc needed to use it. Looking for $60 shipped.

Broadband Adapter, $35 shipped.

PS3 Dualshock 3 - $30 shipped.

Wireless 360 controller with a rechargeable battery pack. - $30 shipped.

MkfVp.jpg

All the above is easy stuff to ship. Not how I'd go about these other things. I've got a set of 4 Donkey Konga Drumsets and Donkey Konga 1 and 2 if anyone wants to make an offer for it with shipping, I'll see if I can figure out how to ship this big honking set if we work something out on a price with shipping.

IfleU.jpg

Buy my stuff please!

I have a wireless 360 headset, the official Microsoft one that goes around your ear, I'll take an offer on that too. Don't really use it anymore.

sabanoo

Hello,
just a friendly reminder that I'm still on the look out for the following game:
SMT: DS: Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Soulless Army(PS2)

I think I have a disc-only copy somewhere if you're interested in that... PM me if you are and I'll see if I can find it.

WTS
Download code for Far Cry 3 (full game on Ubisoft UPlay) + 20% off Medal of Honor Warfighter Digital Deluxe Origin edition - $30

JAcgb.jpg

Sorry, can't separate the games--just a single code I got with a recent video card purchase. MOHW isn't that bad--decent SP and some fun ideas in MP.

PayPal only.

isual

I remember, the only thing stopping me then was that I did not have the money then

oh? so you were the first bid. damn shame bro, sorry to say, it was a decent deal. Ebay prices placed it at about 80-100 with everything.

after playing the game, i really don't think it's worth that price.

Weenerz

Banned
Yamakasi Catleap Q270 27" IPS 2560x1440 monitor $250

Same panel used for the iMac desktops

Monitor has been used for around 2 months, adult owned, non-smoking. There is 1 red pixel that is around the bottom part of the screen, only visible when there are dark images on the screen.

Nvidia AMD
9500GT HD5450
GF9800GT HD5550
GT220 HD5670
GT240 HD5830
GTS250 HD6570
GT430 HD6750
GT440 HD6770
GT450 HD6870
GT460 HD6950
GTX550 TI HD6970
GTX560 HD6990
GTX560 TI

These are the older video cards that are compatible with the monitor, since it uses a DVI-D cable. Most newer video cards should be fine, but you will have to do the research for that online.

Send me a PM if you have any questions, shipping will depend on how far away you are from me.

WTS
Origin download code for Far Cry 3 (full game) + 20% off Medal of Honor Warfighter Digital Deluxe edition - $30

JAcgb.jpg

Sorry, can't separate the games--just a single code I got with a recent video card purchase. MOHW isn't that bad--decent SP and some fun ideas in MP.

PayPal only.

Far Cry 3 is Ubisoft UPlay, not Origin.

Coldsnap

Got a stack of 3DS and 1 DS game for sale. All are in great condition, sorta OCD about the cleanness of my games. Prices are shipped. I will trade for a great condition Gameboy Pocket. Please PM me.

WP_20121202_001.jpg

PilotWings Resort - $12.00
Devil Survivor Overclocked - SOLD
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy - $30
999 - $19

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
oh? so you were the first bid. damn shame bro, sorry to say, it was a decent deal. Ebay prices placed it at about 80-100 with everything.

after playing the game, i really don't think it's worth that price.
He'll have my copy soon.

As I dont want to deal with eBay anymore, I guess I will put this here, better to deal with GAFfers.

I have a brand new in box sealed Logitech Harmony Touch Remote Control, its the latest version that kind of behaves like an iPhone.

Im looking for $230 plus shipping, im located in Canada so I guess I prefer Canadian buyers, though I will sell to US people if you dont mind paying for shipping.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/harmony-touch?crid=60

PS Vita 3G + WiFi Black, with 8gb stick, carry case, and unlock code for uncharted. Also, never used any of the free time for 3G, so it is included. Box included. Basically new.

$200 shipped or best offer

Neogaf Gold!

bakeray

WTS
Guild Wars 2 account with a level 80 engineer. Some exotics, message me for further details on exact details on inventory. $50 obo

Forza 4 Essentials Edition - $15
Max Payne 3 - $20

Asus eeePC laptop - $100 - great condition. includes AC adapter. specs found here http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001QTXL82/?tag=neogaf0e-20 will take pictures upon request.

iPod touch - 2nd generation - $50 - 16GB (non-working wifi) includes iPod cable - other than the wifi, works flawlessly, great for anyone looking for a cheap iPod.

Droid 3 (world phone) - recently replaced this phone with an SGIII. Will turn on and work perfectly fine majority of the time but the screen will cut out randomly, was told it was most likely just the battery going bad but I'm not 100% sure. Not really sure how much this is worth. will listen to offers.

Will post pictures later tonight, PM me if you have any questions.

Wants
Paypal

Selling:

Baten Kaitos & BK: Origins - $25 shipped (BK is complete, BK:O in a Gamestop case)

Radiant Historia - $15 shipped (no case/manual, sorry!)

Dragon Quest IX - $15 shipped (complete!)

Looking for a Wii Remote Plus, trade or buy ($20ish?).

PM me, Paypal preferred, GAF Gold!

Fracas

#fuckonami
All of these are for Xbox 360. Prices include shipping. All DLC codes are used. If you're interested in an item, but you see it for less on another site, let me know and I'll be glad to lower the price. Open to any offers/trades as well.
Bioshock 2- $7
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary- $15
Need For Speed Shift- $7
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II- $11
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars- $10
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath- $10
Borderlands Game of the Year Edition- $18

If you buy multiple games, I'll knock off a bit of the price. If you'd like the whole lot, I'll part with it for $70 shipped.

I also have a product registration code for Star Wars: The Old Republic (this is from the collector's edition, so it has exclusive content).
From the product page on Amazon, this is what it comes with:
-30 days of game time
-Flare Gun
-Training Droid: Hovers at your side for combat assistance
-HoloDancer: Project your own holographic dancer
-HoloCam: Keep visual records of in-game adventures
-STAP: Sleek and unique in-game vehicle
-Exclusive Mouse Droid: Spunky Droid to join your adventures
-Exclusive Collector's Edition Store: Unique in-game vendor with an assortment of items

How's $5 Paypal sound? Or just make me an offer, I have no use for it.

Tattooth

WTS:

PAL PS Vita with 4GB memory card. £130. UK only.
Playstation All-Stars vita download code. $15. US PSN only.
2000 MS points code. £11. EU XBL only.
2100 MS points code. £12. EU XBL only.

Bumping, and lowered the price on everything a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom