• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

EGM92

FS: Heavenly Sword Press Kit from SCEE

The sleeve has some wear, and the corner of the inside package as a little bend, everything else is in great condition.

Open2.png

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/NeoGAF/hs/Front.jpg
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/NeoGAF/hs/Open.png
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/NeoGAF/hs/Art.png
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/NeoGAF/hs/slipcover.png

If you'd like to see more pics send me a message and I'll take some better quality pics when I get my DSLR back.

Located in Canada, but willing to ship anywhere are your cost.

Chorazin

Looking for a the Gold Wiimote from the Skyward Sword bundle! I have for trade a bunch of retro stuff. PM me to work out a deal! :-D

FOR TRADE:

TG-16

Excellent condition working system in box (no manual) with all original cables and one controller

Alien Crush (CIB)
Keith Courage (CIB hinges on jewel box broken)

Jaguar

Excellent condition working system with RF cable and AC adapter. Comes with controller, but the buttons stick due to rubber rot on the inside. No box, no manual, just raw 64 bit power

All games are CIB with keypad overlays and manuals unless noted:

Tempest
Iwar
Checkered Flag
Iron Soldier
Cybermorph
Flip Out (cart only)

Neo Geo Pocket Color

Excellent condition working blue camo colored system with new internal battery. Screen has no scratches that I can see. Internal battery cover slot has the usual wear from battery replacement before it came to me, but it's not severe.

Games are lose with protective case unless noted:

Shanghai Mini
Biomotor Unitron
Sonic Pocket Adventure
Dark Arms:: Beast Buster 1999
Fatal Fury First Contact
King of Fighters R2
Metal Slug 1st Mission
Pac-Man
SNK vs Capcom: Card Fighter's Clash - Capcom Version (European Version with Japanese style case, but all in English) (CIB)

Genesis

Loose unless noted:

Phantasy Star IV
Justice League Task Force
Genesis Six Pack
Galaxy Force 2
Sub Terrainia
Sonic 3D Blast
Spiderman/X-men Arcade's Revenge
Earthworm Jim
Grenada

PS1

FF8 Black Label CIB, scratches on discs but still work
RPG Maker CIB

Game Gear

Good condition system with sound and a pretty much scratch free screen. Works when plugged into the included AC adapter, doesn't work on batteries. I'd really like to make a trade for the system and all games at once.

Aladdin
Columns w/ manual
Frank Thomas Big Hurt Baseball
The Jungle Book
Land of Illusion
Madden 95
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
NBA Jam
Revenge of Drancon w/ manual
Shinobi w/ manual
Sonic Chaos
Star Wars w/ manual
Streets of Rage
T2 Terminator 2
WWF Raw
X-Men

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
WTB: Good condition Nintendo Power Issue #1.

I have one *ssssssssoooomewhere* in my garage, but it would take days for me to find it. I'm not willing to drop eBay prices on a copy; but would be thrilled if someone would be willing to sell me an issue in the ~$75 range. The quality of the cover/edges is what's most important, as I intend to frame it alongside the last issue.

Again, I know they're going for a nice penny more on the bay; but know that it will get a nice home with me :)

Thanks!

conkwe

Neo Member
Who did you get the okay from?

All you have to do is copy and paste, most forums use the same code for listings and pictures.

I had to look it up (it was in the 2011 thread). Several members said it was okay and KoreanBarbecue said it was allowed. Now that I looked it up, you were one of those people, or at least you didn't mention that you were opposed to it.

Sooo, if it's still okay... repost:
List of stuff for sale here. PM me if interested in anything.

I'm also looking for Xbox Live Subscription codes and Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary merch.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Want to sell my barely-used Sony NEX-F3 camera for $365 shipped. It comes with the standard zoom lens, detachable and interchangeable. Everything originally included is in the box. PM me if interested in it.

Also selling my ATI 5770 card in great shape, $60 shipped.

WTB:

Black PS Vita wifi, reasonable price, contact me.

WTS:
Gran turismo XL like new condition (used dec code) - 12 dollars shipped.

Sly Collection PSN code - 10 dollars instant delivery.

NeOak

I had to look it up (it was in the 2011 thread). Several members said it was okay and KoreanBarbecue said it was allowed. Now that I looked it up, you were one of those people, or at least you didn't mention that you were opposed to it.

I'm also looking for Xbox Live Subscription codes and Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary merch.

Basic Ground Rules

2. No off-site sales or auctions

The Buy/Sell/Trade thread is meant for the community on this forum to buy/sell/trade within the community. It is not a thread for people to promote off-site sales or auctions. If you choose to sell or auction your stuff on a public site elsewhere, that's your decision. Do not spam those things back into this thread. There's a specific function for the thread and linking to your auctions is not that function.

OP has the rule. And yes, CAG is a "public site".

Don't think I'd ever say linking to outside sites was "okay." Your post violates the rules listed in the OP.

Please either remove the link or post the stuff you're selling like everyone else. Thanks!

Dunan

Merry Christmas, Gaffers!

Just packed up all the stuff that people have bought from me in the past few days, and am headed for the airport in a few hours. Your books are on their way!

Keropon

Positive feedback for Alucrid, the package was nice, the artbooks were in perfect status and the transaction was really smooth. ¡He even shipped the books to Chile! Awesome seller.

Thanks dude!

Alucrid

Banned
Positive feedback for Alucrid, the package was nice, the artbooks were in perfect status and the transaction was really smooth. ¡He even shipped the books to Chile! Awesome seller.

Thanks dude!

Positive feedback for Keropon as well. Paid quickly and kept in good communication throughout the transaction.

I got a Call of Duty Black Ops First Strike DLC code for PS3. Willing to trade for xbla or psn points. If you are interested send me a pm. I will also take Paypal payments.

conkwe

Neo Member
Don't think I'd ever say linking to outside sites was "okay." Your post violates the rules listed in the OP.

Please either remove the link or post the stuff you're selling like everyone else. Thanks!

You did say it before back in the 2011 thread. Though I just noticed now that I used to link to my LiveJournal instead of CAG. Does that make a difference? You can't buy directly from either site, so I don't see why CAG is a "public site". Basically, I posted a link to a long list of items so that I can easily update my list of stuff on one site, like a google document. Doing this also doesn't clutter up the thread, which people had a problem with before (but I guess people don't mind now?). I still carry out transactions through here when people PM me. But if a link is still considered as spamming the thread, then I can post up my long list of stuff.

knee

You did say it before back in the 2011 thread. Though I just noticed now that I used to link to my LiveJournal instead of CAG. Does that make a difference? You can't buy directly from either site, so I don't see why CAG is a "public site". Basically, I posted a link to a long list of items so that I can easily update my list of stuff on one site, like a google document. Doing this also doesn't clutter up the thread, which people had a problem with before (but I guess people don't mind now?). I still carry out transactions through here when people PM me. But if a link is still considered as spamming the thread, then I can post up my long list of stuff.

You went back to the 2011 thread? o_O

Either way, just respect the rules (I hate most of the rules, btw). You respect them on CAG, why not respect them here?

PayPal gifts only please, and I have positive feedback

Selling:

Borderlands GOTY (Steam key) - $5
RAGE (Steam key) - $5
Viking: Battle for Asgard (Steam key) - $4
Aliens vs. Predator (Steam key) - $4
Victoria II (Steam key) - $5
Crusader Kings II (Steam key) - $10 / $12 if bundled with all DLC
- Songs of the Holy Land DLC - $0.50
- Ruler Designer DLC - $0.50
- Dynasty Shields DLC Pack - $0.50
- Songs of Faith DLC - $0.50
- Songs of Albion DLC - $0.50
- Mongols DLC Pack - $0.50
Majesty Gold HD (Steam key) - $2
Majesty 2 Collection (Steam key) - $5
Warlock: Master of the Arcane (Steam key) - $5

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Hope I'm not out of line by asking, but does anyone ever sell cheap Battlefield 3 (would have to be Origin I suppose) or Skyrim (Steam) keys here? I remember seeing someone selling BF3 Premium a while back, but I didn't jump on it in time.

bakeray

WTS
Forza: Essentials Edition - $15
Max Payne 3 - $15

PC
Guild Wars 2 - Get my account which includes the game, level 80 engineer. - $40
Titan Quest (steam key) trade
Warhammer 40k Dawn of War (steam key) trade

Want
Steam Games (Hotline Miami pref)
Paypal

conkwe

Neo Member
You went back to the 2011 thread? o_O

Either way, just respect the rules (I hate most of the rules, btw). You respect them on CAG, why not respect them here?

Lol, yes I had to go back to the 2011 thread. I was pretty inactive with my forums and stuff for a while. And that's where I got permission so I didn't think I was breaking any rules since they haven't changed, but it seems like views on linking has. I'll post up a list next time.

TriAceJP

Just coming in to say that the feedback list is quite outdated.

I had computer issues and now my internet is down. If one of the other editors could help me out, I would appreciate it.

I will get back on it once I am capable of doing so.

Peagles

Looking for Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition, missed out on the preorder, so maybe some gaf has an extra copy.

Let me know!

There's still preorders going at some UK based sites so I reckon that's probably you're best shot - if you're wanting the US version they stopped preorders months ago.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Looking to a sell couple codes (I can either PM to you or ship. If you'd like the card shipped, you pay shipping, so about $2 extra)

-Call of Duty: Black Ops II Nuketown 2025 code for Xbox 360. $6
-Spec Ops: The Line FUBAR Pack (for Xbox 360). $1

Also selling a few Xbox 360 games (prices include shipping in the continental US):

-Halo 4 Limited Edition (War games map pack is used, all other codes are unused). $75

-Borderlands Game of the Year. $17

-Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (codes are used, slipcover included). $15 Sold!

Lastly, I'm looking for a copy of Far Cry 3 for Xbox 360. I'd prefer to do a trade if at all possible. If not, and I know it's a long shot, I can do ~$30.

I have good feedback here, buy with confidence! Feel free to PM me with any offers or questions.

knee

WTB or trade for the following Steam Titles:
  • Mark of the Ninja
  • Far Cry 3
  • Sleeping Dogs
I have Steam codes for:
  • Just Cause
  • Just Cause 2
  • Last Remnant
If there's a difference that needs to be made up, we can figure it out.

PS3
  • GT5: XL
  • Kung Fu Rider
  • Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

- PM me offers or questions please. I accept paypal.
- Games are complete, unless stated otherwise.
- I ship inside the US, however, I am willing to work things out for those outside of US, shipping prices will most likely change though.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling:
PSP
Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days -- $19 shipped
Crimson Gem Saga -- $24 shipped

PS2
La Pucelle Tactics -- $9 shipped
Okami -- $11 shipped

PS3
Tekken 6 (greatest hits version) -- $10 shipped
Demon Souls (greatest hits version) -- $10 shipped

Strategy Guide
Disgaea 4 Strategy Guide -- $12 shipped -- I never touched the guide.

Watch
Fossil CH2506 -- $40 shipped
I got as a gift, but never worn.
Battery still works (currently off), idk when it'll die though.
Would be a great gift for the upcoming holiday(s) ^^
46393_uhren_fossil_herren_51atZov2BfaL.jpg

Will Trade for:
PS3
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

mdsfx

WTS: Hori VX SA Kai (XBOX 360) - $105 shipped to US48
Comes stock with all Sanwa parts. Less than 15 hours of use.

360_Top.jpg

WTS: Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii) - $75 shipped to US48
All super minty. Outer sleeve has minor wear, but no bend or tears.

230637b.jpg

goldenpp72

Just coming in to say that the feedback list is quite outdated.

I had computer issues and now my internet is down. If one of the other editors could help me out, I would appreciate it.

I will get back on it once I am capable of doing so.

It has been a long time, my feedback has been stuck under plus for some time. I had a quick question, some people post their feedback portion when making sales, and the portion they post actually links back to the feedback list.. How do you do that? Might be a stupid question but I was hoping to be able to advertise plus or gold status when I achieve it. Thanks!

NeoGAF Plus, yo. Plus I'm an awesome CAG seller with 253 positive feedback. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

WTS:

Western Digital Passport Robot Limited Edition 500GB External - $30
Avengers 4-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack - $19
Mafia II Collector's Edition (360, sealed) - $23
RAGE: Anarchy Edition (360, sealed) - $7
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (Steam Gift) - $10

All prices are shipped within the US only. PayPal only.

WTB:

Xbox Live Gold (3-12 months)

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Feedback list has been update up to this post.

Congrats on the following members:

Plus:

Goldenpp72
EGM92
VASPER
Jrpgfanatic

Gold:

The Insane Dufresne
Baconbitz

I will be updating the list more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.