• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

I have a copy of diablo 3 up for sale. It's a full boxed copy but I would prefer to just sell the cd code.

I am looking for $25 for the code, but if you really must have the box I can do that for $30 shipped.

I have one positive feedback on neogaf and can link my ebay account if you need more ratings.
I am looking for either amazon creditl or paypal for the game. I wouldn't be opposed to PSN credit either but I don't recall that having easy ways to get to $25.

Raytow

For Sale/Trade

For PC:
Neverwinter Night Deluxe Edition
Red Alert 2
Bard's Tale
Guild Wars 2 account have all the slots full, I suppose characters can be deleted, max level is probably 8, for 30 bucks, this includes the game of course.

For PS2:
Eyetoy Kinetic
Devil May Cry(Platinum ver) PAL
Metal Gear Solid 3 Steel Case PAL
Pro Evolution Manager PAL

For GC:
Tales of Symphony NTSC
Fire Emblem NTSC
Official Black controller
A microphone and a memory card 3rd party 16 mb.

A Sapphire AMD 6870 1GB

And various figures from different series, PM if you want photos and stuff, Tsukihime, Melty Blood, Fate/Stay Night, Haruhi, Higurashi no naku koro ni, etc.

EDIT: Found someone to assist!

Looking for a US bro to help me out.

I preordered Under Defeat HD from Amazon.ca but this morning I got a cancellation from them saying they didn't get any in and that I'm basically boned. Seems a little odd since Amazon.com has stock, but whatever. Anyway, I'm looking for someone to pick me up a copy off of Amazon.com and then mail it to me. I'd do this myself but they want an unreasonable amount for shipping and duties.

I'm willing to pay you for the price of the game, the shipping to me, and compensate you for your effort in advance. I can either pay you or we can work something out in the form of a trade (I'm selling some games in this thread at the moment). If anyone wants to help me out send me a PM!

Looking for the final issue of Nintendo Power. I live in the US and I can't find one in my area for whatever reason.

Also looking for Devil Survivor: Overclocked for the 3DS. PM me.

If you want Future shop (the publisher) is selling them directly, both subscriber ones and retail ones.

*edit*

I should read the whole thread first :(

Does anyone have the Super Nintendo versions of Knights of the Round and King of Dragons?

For that matter, still looking for SMW2: Yoshis Island and select other SNES/Boxed Genesis games.

If so, please PM me with details and prices!

I have very positive feedback here as a buyer, thanks!

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Hey Sol1dus, if you're reading this, please check your PM's!

Petrie

Banned
WTB: New or gently used desktop Sata hard drive that may be too small to be useful to you. Don't need a TB or anything, hell 500GB would be sever overkill. Price negotiable based on what you have. Shoot me a PM.

Triz

Any interest in a Sony PS3 7.1 surround headset Custom Twisted Metal edition autographed by David Jaffe? I won them at the Twisted Metal Launch event last year in San Francisco. David was there and signed them "Shut up and Bleed you Motherfucker." Its written across the headband in silver sharpie. I can provide pics if requested just PM me. Im looking for at least $100 for them. Havent been used other than to test. And as far as I know there are only 3 like these out there and I was the only one to get them signed. Will come in the box.

Darknight

Any interest in a Sony PS3 7.1 surround headset Custom Twisted Metal edition autographed by David Jaffe? I won them at the Twisted Metal Launch event last year in San Francisco. David was there and signed them "Shut up and Bleed you Motherfucker." Its written across the headband in silver sharpie. I can provide pics if requested just PM me. Im looking for at least $100 for them. Havent been used other than to test. And as far as I know there are only 3 like these out there and I was the only one to get them signed. Will come in the box.

Seem cool, please PM me pics. Not saying I will buy them but may interest me.

Also I want to buy an internal 2.5inch SATA Hdd for a laptop I need to fix. Looking to spend like $25-$30. Max space is 500GB but a 320GB would be perfect. Please PM if you got a spare.

IMACOMPUTA

steam keys for trade/sale.

1.............Darksiders
...............Red Faction: Armageddon
...............Metro 2033
...............Company of Heroes
...............Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
...............Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

2.............Saints Row: The Third Steam Key
3.............Titan Quest Steam Key
4.............Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC Steam key
5.............Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War Steam Key
6.............Humble Indie Bundle #4 Steam Key
7.............Humble Indie Bundle #3 Steam Key

8.............Gratuitous Space Battles and Cave Story+ Steam Key
9.............Gratuitous Space Battles Multiplayer Key
10.............Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition
11.............Just Cause
12.............Just Cause 2
13.............Quantum Conundrum
14.............Supreme Commander 2
15.............Hitman: Blood Money

I have all of that up for trade. What I want is:

X3 Terran Conflict
X3 Albion Prelude
Endless Space

or $$$

i'm also looking for a video card for my parents computer. Something better then radeon 9800 pro. I can throw in some cash if thats what you want. I'm a gold member.

PM me, thanks.

Sorry I'm lazy, but do any of those bundles include Gemini rue? I'm interested in picking that up.

Alboreo

W2B:

Etrian Odyssey 3
Sega Genesis Classic Game Pack (If anyone has a leftover copy from the Amazon sale).
Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation download Code

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Posting again because snice this fell off the last page, I've added a lot more stuff, and pictures too!

Calling all JRPG (particularly Square Enix) strategy guide lovers!

~ snip ~

All prices include US shipping, which I've estimated at between $3 (smaller books) and $5 (massive phone-book Ultimanias). I take Paypal and Amazon Payments, but please make sure that the amount I receive, net of any fees, is the amount listed (or the amount we negotiated). I did this on trips back to the US in both 2010 and 2011 and have made some people very happy. And if anyone has any special requests, go ahead and ask!

Hi!

Figure it's worth asking... do you happen to have any Final Fantasy IX (9) stuff? It's one of my favorite games, and considering all the other good stuff you have, I'd love to know if you have any cool items for that particular title.

In any case, good luck with your sales!

goldenpp72

Want to Sell

1600 Microsoft points (20 dollar value): $15.00 (Multiple on hand, will send Via PM) I can also work out shipping arrangements if you'd like these as a gift or something, let me know. With the upcoming XBL sale starting on the 18th, might be a good time to stock up on some :)

MSpoints.jpg

Flingsmash (Brand new, still sealed): $5.00 Shipped (I have a few copies of it, came bundled with the remote)

Fling.jpg

Paypal gift payment or Amazon payments accepted. If you want to use normal Paypal please foot the cost. Thanks for looking :)

Want to Buy

Looking for all of these complete and in great to mint shape (also black label only please, aka no greatest hits/players choice/etc stuff). I have Amazon payments, Paypal, and could also give you a 360 points in trade for any of the following, just PM me if you have any of the following and are looking to offload them. Obviously if you have multiple of them you can save on shipping (which is included in the hopeful prices below). Please note if any of these seem too low, it's because my interest in them is as such, but I assume most of these are worth similar or will be in the future, so I figured I'd throw it out there just in case. I tried not to throw in newer stuff like DOA5 and Darksiders 2 knowing they will go for too high, but it's hard to gauge. Also note that if you would like MS points towards something I would like to buy, please assume the amount of points you get is 15 dollars or higher in cash value, as it is :p Thanks!

Wii

Gunblade NY
Mario party 8

Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition
Marvel vs Capcom 3 (original)

Nintendo 64

Bomberman 64: The second attack (will pay well for this one)
Bust a move 99
Chameleon twist 1
Chameleon twist 2
Turok 3
Wcw/NWO Revenge
Wrestlemania 2000
WWF No mercy
Turok 3

Virtual boy

Anything in good shape would be of interest to me for this, I have nothing right now.

32x

After Burner
BlackThorne
Space harrier
Virtua Fighter

Playstation Portable

Psp 2000 model (Piano black, preferably with CFW on it already, does not need a box or anything, condition is important though)

Patapon 1
Patapon 2
Patapon 3
Ultimate ghost n goblins
Sonic rivals 1
Sonic rivals 2
Metal gear acid 1
Me and my katamari
MGS portable ops
Prinny 2
Crush
Ys chronicles
Ys The Oath in Felghana

Might have interest in some other Psp games, still new to it.

Sega Dreamcast

Alien Front Online
Legacy of kain
Bust a Move 4
Cannon Spike
Capcom Vs SNK
Bomberman
Confidential Mission
Crazy Taxi 1/2
Daytona USA
Dynamite Cop
Virtual on
Jojo bizarre adventure
Ecco the dolphin
Floigan Bros.
Frogger 2
Giga Wing 2
Illbleed
Mars Matrix
Marvel vs Capcom 1
Mdk2
Ooga Booga
Outtrigger
Phantasy Star online 1/ver 2
Powerstone 1/2
Project Justice
Quake 3
Resident Evil 2/3/CV
Samba De Amigo
Seaman with mic
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Shuffle
Street fighter 3 Double impact or third strike
Street fighter alpha 3
Tomb raider titles
Toy Commander
Skies of arcadia
Unreal Tournament
Virtua Fighter 3tb
Worms armageddon/world party

I am interested in any of these DC titles, a slash means i'd take both or either one.

Triz

Adding pics since it was requested.

8270843179_d14a8c48fe.jpg

8270843209_6e361d1ca5.jpg

Astra

Positive feedback for SerArthurDayne. Easy transaction, shipped the item out the next day, and was easy to communicate with. Thanks a lot!

plastik

WTS:
Google Nexus 7 16gb with official Asus case, screen protector, original box, cables, manuals - excellent condition - $180 shipped.

WTT or WTS: 30 day PS+ EU code.

PayPal gift or buyer covers fees.

Speevy

Banned
WTS: Google Nexus 7 16gb with official Asus case, screen protector, original box, cables, manuals - excellent condition - $180 shipped. US only. PayPal gift or buyer covers fees.

Also, WTT or WTS: 30 day PS+ EU code.

I wish I had run across your post before last week. I jumped on a 32 GB one for $230, but it was brand new.

Anyway, good luck selling it. I'm surprised no one has bought it from you yet. It's a great tablet.

Dunan

More Square Enix stuff -- ALL SOLD!
($15 each)

* Final Fantasy XII Battle Ultimania
* Final Fantasy XIII Battle Ultimania
* Final Fantasy XII Scenario Ultimania
* Final Fantasy XIII Scenario Ultimania (a second one)

($25)

* Final Fantasy VII Ultimania Omega

Want

The Secret World [Steam] key(s) 2x

GMG had this on sale earlier this week for $5 or so. I need two for Xmas presents. Hoping that someone might have picked up a few extra copies. I can do Paypal.

Jburton

Banned
Previously posted that I have to Windows 8 Pro retail keys for sale or trade.

64-bit - £20

32-bit - Now for £15, reduced from £20.

Will accept PayPal or Steam trade.

Both legitimate, from My Dreamspark Premium accounts (I have multiple).

PM if interested.

n64coder

Looking to buy 2 copies of Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning 3DS. It should be complete, case, cartridge in very good condition. So if you have 1 or 2, let me know your shipped price.

Located in the US.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
EDIT: Toooootally the wrong thread, excuse my stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom