• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

rj118

Selling the following; prices = shipped within the US! Paypal is preferred.

SNES (cartridge only)

Shadowrun $26

DS (includes case, disc, all manuals, CN codes used)

Pokemon Pearl $13

Steam (Can trade almost anytime!)

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet $5
Dungeon Defenders $4
Trine 2 $6

Looking to unload these specifically, so I took $1 or 2 off the prices.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mega positive feedback for renjility - we had a mistake on our end and he ate the cost instead of had me be unhappy - a real class act! A+

Amagon

Positive Feedback to Segnaro for selling me his PSN+ codes. Quick communication, instant delivery of the codes. He's a okay!

To those editing the feedback list, please don't forgot to add the positive feedback that Segnaro gave to me please. :) As of right now, I have 8 [+] in the feedback list, thanks!

need cash money (well paypal to be more exact), please PM me if you have any questions or are interested in buying anything. i'm willing to drop prices if you buy a bunch of my stuff. shipping included in all the prices shipping to US 48 only (sorry Canada)

i'm NeoGAF GOLD so buy with confidence

********** I can only ship stuff on Saturdays ***********

PSP games (all complete and in mint/excellent condition):

jeanne d'arc ***SOLD***
castlevania $10
gunpey ***SOLD***
every extend extra ***SOLD***
wipeout pure ***SOLD***

---------------------------------------------------

PS2 games, make your own bundle and give me an offer:
complete:
GoW (GH)
GoW2
Maximo
Katamari Damacy
Katamai 2 (we love katamari)
MVP Baseball (2005)
MVP NCAA Baseball 06
Metal Gear Solid 2
Sly 2
Kingdom Hearts 2 (GH) sealed
Final Fantasy X (GH)
FFX-2 (GH) sealed
Prince of Persia the two thrones
Ghost in the Shell SAC
Okami
NBA Street V3
Onimusha 3
KoF XI
Kof 98
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3
Odin Sphere
SHOX

disc only:
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2
Viewtiful Joe
SSX 3
Hot Shots Golf 3
Sly Cooper
Gran Turismo 3
Rise of the Kasai
Xenosaga ep. 1
Alien Hominid
MGS3 Subsistence version
Front Mission 4
Genji
Megaman X 8
Dragon Quest 8
Crimson Sea 2
Okage

--------------------------------------

360 games:
Raiden IV complete with soundtrack cd - mint cond. -$20

thanks

Keropon

WTB:
- Sega Saturn (I just need it working)
- Radiant Historia (First or re-release)
- Wiimotes
- Pop'n Music PSX/PS2 Controller
- BeatMania Controller (make offer)

Darknight

I used my Windows 7 CD on a Dell laptop with an OEM key and it worked, so you may want to give this a shot?

Yeah and if it doesn't work you just call the number supplied and they reactivate it for you. Is super easy.

Thank you dudes!!! I thought I wasnt gonna be able to just use the serial key from the sticker on the bottom so I went out DL the official MS ISO and then put the laptop serial and it worked! Thanx for the tip! (I normally clone images n transfer. Never actually reactivated licenses before)

NeOak

Thank you dudes!!! I thought I wasnt gonna be able to just use the serial key from the sticker on the bottom so I went out DL the official MS ISO and then put the laptop serial and it worked! Thanx for the tip! (I normally clone images n transfer. Never actually reactivated licenses before)

The OEM activations are in the BIOS, that is why it works.

Wads

Banned
Selling my barely used Kindle Fire with Marware case, AC Adapter, and original box:

Positive Feeback: Wads [+++++]

This is the case I have:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005KDYA8K/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Pictures of the Kindle:

TAFrK.jpg

srd6Y.jpg

qy5md.jpg

jik1U.jpg

Send me a PM if interested.

Anybody interested in a 1st gen Kindle Fire? Still have it. Same condition and I never use it. PM me if interested.

Also, want to sell:

Chrono Trigger DS New / Sealed
Final Fantasy IV DS New / Sealed
Mario Kart 7 DS Some minor wear on the case otherwise perfect
Punchout Wii Same as MK7
Wii Sports Resort. Missing instructions. Minor wear to case. Game is like new.

Dragon Box Volume 1 New / Sealed
Dragon Box Volume 6 New / Sealed

kuYuri

Steam keys for sale:

Metro 2033
Red Faction Guerrilla
Red Faction Armageddon
Sega Bass Fishing

Offers accepted. Accept Paypal.

EYEL1NER

WTB:
PS2 - Persona 3 Limited Edition (or box & contents)

Ah, I know how much it sucks to be on the lookout for that one. I actually only have the box and contents (book and soundtrack I think), as my copy got ripped off from me back in '07 and I have been trying to score a cheap disc of it since then. I've got a price point and unfortunantly it is usually above that point when I see it, so one of these days...
I actually got P3 FES accidentally from a guy on Glyde (thought I was buying P3 for $12 and he listed it wrong) and kept it, but I refuse to start FES until I get a copy of 3.

Hope you score one soon, because the hour or so I got to play of it was pretty good.

AwRy108

I'm selling:
Persona 1 PSP
Persona 2 PSP
Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky PSP

All games are the special editions with all the bonus content intact. Prefer to sell as a bundle but willing to break it up.

Do yourself--and all of us--a favor and list some prices, please.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I have a PSN code for God of War Origins collection and would like to trade it for a physical copy. I'll pay the shipping. PM me if interested (US only)

2LkIg.jpg

Trading Skyrim xbox 360 Download Code.

For one of this games used:

Lords of Shadow
Gears of War 3
Dark Souls
Mass Effect 3

Or a Download code for:

Trine 2
Mark of the Ninja
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.

Thanks. :)

Would you take a 1600 MS points code for Skyrim (enough to buy Lara Croft)

Selling:

3DS: Virtue's Last Reward - $25 shipped

Baten Kaitos & BK: Origins - $25 shipped (BK is complete, BK:O in a Gamestop case)

Radiant Historia - $15 shipped (no case/manual, sorry!)

PM me, Paypal preferred, GAF Gold!

Coming soon:
All 3 Phoenix Wright games
Layton Unwound Future and Last Specter
Far Cry 3

Espresso

Banned
WTS:

4 PS3 games bundle (Uncharted, Uncharted 2 GOTY, Infamous, Infamous 2 + DLC) + 1 month PlayStation Plus membership. All are brand new sealed.

Asking for $33 or best offer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also up for grabs: Dragon Quest X (JP Wii) in mint condition.

Asking for $22 or best offer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, WTS Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition (PS3).

Looking to purchase HALO 2 with original case. I would prefer the silver collector's edition case but might buy the regular at a decent price.

I am a Plus seller so please message me any and all offers and please give me a TOTAL FIGURE that INCLUDES SHIPPING to the great state of Missouri. I will pay immediately with PayPal and will send it as a gift to save you the transaction fees. You can private message me here on Gaf or I'll be on Xbox LIVE(UR BUS IS SHORT) for the next 3 or 4 hours if you want a silly fast reply.

Thanks and to everyone in the Gaf Buy/Sell Community happy holidays and/or Festivus.

AwRy108

WTS:

4 PS3 games bundle (Uncharted, Uncharted 2 GOTY, Infamous, Infamous 2 + DLC) + 1 month PlayStation Plus membership. All are brand new sealed.

Just an FYI: nobody seems to be buying these on here--I ended up putting mine on ebay and had no problem selling them for ~$30 shipped. I hate paying "feebay", but it's better than nothing.

dudeguy24

Reposted with price cuts

Trying to clear out some of my electronics. I can provide more pictures upon request. I have positive feedback throughout the thread and 100% feedback under the same name on eBay. I would like the payment Paypal gifted to me.

I bought an HD2 recently on eBay and I instantly regretted frivolously wasting my money like that. Willing to let it go for $120 shipped.

The phone is pretty much in mint condition. It is the US T-Mobile version and has never been hacked, though you can easily put the latest vresion of ICS on it so it makes for a great phone to hack/play around with. It comes with all original accessories, including the 16gb memory card.

http://i.imgur.com/2ucBq.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/En9YD.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/r11MF.jpg

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
WTB:

Raiden IV (X360)

need cash money (well paypal to be more exact), please PM me if you have any questions or are interested in buying anything. i'm willing to drop prices if you buy a bunch of my stuff. shipping included in all the prices shipping to US 48 only (sorry Canada)

i'm NeoGAF GOLD so buy with confidence

360 games:
Raiden IV complete with soundtrack cd - mint cond. -$28

thanks

Just doing some matchmaking here. Good seller, good game.

beanman25

Guys, my brother wants to buy either a Dreamcast or PS2 w/ games. I told him I'd ask here if someone had something available.

Please PM me if you've got a bundle available and I'll run it past him!

Ronok

Ok, so I just moved, and I need to free up some space, now I'm going to go ahead and sell some of my games never to be played again. Some are worth less then others, but whatever you deem a fair price for whatever, please make an offer.

Everything is in very good condition and some are still sealed, I'll note which ones in each section.

I'll deliver everything first class recorded from the UK. I'm willing to ship internationally, but I'll have to charge a bit more. I'm also willing to meet in person if you prefer, but it would have to be convenient for me. Sorry.

Most importantly please PM me if you're interested. Having just moved I'm pretty busy so it will be hard to keep track of the thread, but I'll respond as soon as possible.

PM =D

I'll also deliver anything the day after receiving payment.

Everything PAL unless stated.

(Note: Please excuse the kind of messy carpet, just moved in and this was already here. Been building furniture and stuff so there are bits of packaging everywhere as well. =P)

360:

Perfect Dark 0: Limited Edition steal tin box. Perfect condition.
Perfect Dark 0: Spanish... Sealed. I was given a 360 for christmas around launch, but they couldn't find one in the UK. It came with this. Don't know if it's English in game.
Kameo: Perfect condition.
Dead or Alive 4: perfect condition.
Ninja Gaiden 2: Not so perfect, but still pretty good. I picked this up second hand.
Pro Evolution Soccer 6: Perfect condition. I don't expect anyone will be interested though. :-/
Project Gotham Racing 3: Basically perfect condition.
Quake 4: Perfect condition.
Fable 2: Very good condition.
Tomb Raider Underworld: Sealed. There is some art of Tomb Raider Underworld book attached. I guess that was a pre-order bonus or something. I was given this and never got round to playing.

DrumMania PS2 Controller (Japanese):

The box is in pretty poor condition, but the controller itself is perfect.

Rebel Strike Limited Preview Disc:

Perfect condition. An interesting one. I can't remember how I got hold of this, but I noticed it sells for a decent amount on ebay, so I figured there is interest, I was going to throw it away originally.

Medal of Honor Heroes PSP

Sealed. Was given as a gift and never got around to it.

PSV

Rayman Origins: Perfect condition. Never played. Not sealed.

BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend Limited Edition: Perfect condition. Never played. Game case is sealed. Don't remember if the outer box was originally sealed, but if it was, it's not now.

PS3

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Pre-order bonus: Sealed.
LittleBigPlanet: Perfect condition.
Fifa 09: Perfect condition.. Another old football game. lol
Resident Evil 5: Perfect condition.
Killzone 2 (Platinum): No manual (I assume there was one originally), but other then that, perfect condition.
Oblivion GOTY Edition (Platinum): Perfect condition, map included.
Smackdown VS Raw 2009: Sealed. Someone might care more then me right?
Best of Smackdown VS Raw. Sealed. You can have this free with the game... Or vice versa. lol
Tom Clancy's EndWar: Sealed.
Prince of Persia Limited Edition. A couple of scratches on the outside box, but the game itself is sealed, all the contents are in perfect condition.

XBOX

Project 0: Good condition.
Ninja Gaiden: Good condition.
Halo 2: Good condition.

PS2

Prince of Persia Warrior Within: Sealed.
Prince of Persia Two Thrones: Almost perfect condition.
Manhunt: Perfect condition.
Soul Calibur 3: Perfect condition.
Tony Hawks Underground: Perfect condition.
Pirates of the Carribbean The Legend of Jack Sparrow: Sealed...

WII

Red Steel: Perfect condition.
Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition: Perfect condition.
Super MonkeyBall Banana Blitz: Good condition.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2008: Good condition.. More old football games.

NDS

Bomberman: Good condition.
Trauma Center: Perfect condition.
Sonic Rush: Perfect condition.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour: Never played, perfect.
Spyro Shadow Legacy: Perfect, never played.

GameCube

Lost Kingdoms: Perfect condtion.
Die Hard Vendeta: Perfect condtion.
Geist: Perfect condtion.
Sonic Heroes: Perfect condtion.
NBA Live 2003: Perfect condtion. At least it isn't football...
Kirby Air Ride: Perfect condtion.
Battalion Wars: Perfect condtion.

Again, pricing is pretty much up to you, but I know which are worth a bit more then others. I'm hoping someone will be interested in grabbing a bunch together, but of course I'm willing to send individually. I'll give the cheapest secure P&P possible for all purchases, unfortunately I can't cover this cost. I'll determine this based on how many games you order.

Any more photos will be provided on request.

Please PM me if you are interested in anything.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Looking to sell a couple codes (I can either PM to you or ship. If you'd like the card shipped, you pay shipping, so about $2 extra)

-Call of Duty: Black Ops II Nuketown 2025 code for Xbox 360. $6 SOLD

-Spec Ops: The Line FUBAR Pack (for Xbox 360). $1

-Anniversary Map Pack for Halo: Reach. $4

Also selling a few Xbox 360 games (prices include shipping in the continental US):

-Halo 4 Limited Edition (War games map pass is used, all other codes are unused). $75

-Borderlands Game of the Year. $17

-Max Payne 3. Literally opened it an hour ago, I just didn't care for it. $15 SOLD

Lastly, I'm looking for a copy of Far Cry 3 for Xbox 360. I'd prefer to do a trade if at all possible. If not, and I know it's a long shot, I can do ~$30.

I have good feedback here, buy with confidence! Feel free to PM me with any offers or questions.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Really desperate to find someone in Japan who can order a few cheap items for me from Amazon Japan.

I have good feedback here and am happy to pay a bonus for your trouble.
Lost touch with my last contact out there. :(

Dunan

Really desperate to find someone in Japan who can order a few cheap items for me from Amazon Japan.

I have good feedback here and am happy to pay a bonus for your trouble.
Lost touch with my last contact out there. :(

Dallow, what are you looking for? I might be able to help you out.

Friggz

This probably belongs in the "Free to a good home thread" but im going to post it here anyway.

I have 1 assassins creed 10$ off promotion code that I got with the VITA bundle on black friday. first person to PM me can have it.

edit:I am going to remove this post once someone messages me so i dont get flooded.

FoeHammer

Anybody wanna trade their Far Cry 3 (360) for my Assassins Creed 3 (360)?

Caveat: Mine is the Wal-Mart exclusive version without the uPlay passport.

I am looking to trade my PLAYSTATION 3 version of DEAD SPACE 2 for the XBOX 360 version. Just a straight-up simple trade, one version for another. Also I just wanted to mention this comes with the Dead Space Wii port too, so maybe it isn't so straight-up after all : )

The Blu-Ray Disc is in excellent shape but the PS3 case has a small crack in the corner that occurred when it was originally shipped to me. Other than that its in overall great shape.

If anyone is interested or if u have any questions or concerns please just shoot me a private message and I will respond as quickly as possible. I am also a Certified Gaf Plus member so no worries in getting screwed either. That guarantee includes me refunding the trader in one way or the other if you get it and feel its not in the condition I described above.

bakedpony

Hi Im once again sellinga Persona4 Golden Voucherfor a $20 US PSN Card code.

PM me if interested. Be sure you can immediately get me a code after we confirm the deal or I'll give it to the next person.

Edit: SOLD to jonboy. Positive feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom