• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to a sell couple codes (I can either PM to you or ship. If you'd like the card shipped, you pay shipping, so about $2 extra)

-Call of Duty: Black Ops II Nuketown 2025 code for Xbox 360. $6
-Spec Ops: The Line FUBAR Pack (for Xbox 360). $1

Also selling a few Xbox 360 games (prices include shipping in the continental US):

-Halo 4 Limited Edition (War games map pack is used, all other codes are unused). $75

-Borderlands Game of the Year. $17

-Max Payne 3. Literally opened it an hour ago, I just didn't care for it. $15

Lastly, I'm looking for a copy of Far Cry 3 for Xbox 360. I'd prefer to do a trade if at all possible. If not, and I know it's a long shot, I can do ~$30.

I have good feedback here, buy with confidence! Feel free to PM me with any offers or questions.

Sorry for the brain fart, this was meant as a private messsage so move along nothing to see here.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
FOR SALE YALL
All prices shipped to US.

Final Fantasy III SNES complete (box, manual (front cover torn), map insert, and advertisement poster insert) with Final Fantasy Anthology strategy guide - $80
Pics of everything here: 1. http://i.imgur.com/C6J9X.jpg 2. http://i.imgur.com/JLoqQ.jpg 3. http://i.imgur.com/RzRGa.jpg 4. http://i.imgur.com/4hjuf.jpg

Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes GC- $40
http://i.imgur.com/jqkjr.jpg

Mega Man Anniversary Collection PS2- $10

The Last Story (PAL version, Wii must be modded to play this) - $20

Pics here: 1. http://i.imgur.com/ww9eZ.jpg

WTS

Wii U
Nintendoland- $30 or want to trade for Zombi U or NSMBU

I have a black 3DS (not XL) in mint condition, with the original box, manuals, etc and a few games. Taken good care of it.

W/ the following games/items:

-Super Mario 3D Land
-Resident Evil: Revelations
-Pokemon Black 2
-Pokemon Heartgold (don't have a case)
-Kid Icarus: Uprising (with stand)
-Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars
-Carrying pouch
-Case to store the 3DS and games

Looking for $200 for everything OBO.

Cory_t_

Anyone from Canada notice that it's cheaper to ship to the U.S. than within Canada?

I live in northern Ontario and just shipped out a bunch of games. To the U.S. ranged from $4.50 to $6.00 and within Canada there were none lower than $10.00.

I mean it cost me $10.85 to ship to Toronto which is a major hub within my province yet it costs under $6.00 to ship to "Randomtownwithapopulationof99" Texas? What is Canada Post doing?

PayPal gifts only please, and I have positive feedback

Selling Steam keys:

Borderlands GOTY - $6
Aliens vs. Predator - $4
Victoria II - $5
Crusader Kings II - $10 / $12 if bundled with all DLC
- Songs of the Holy Land DLC - $0.50
- Ruler Designer DLC - $0.50
- Dynasty Shields DLC Pack - $0.50
- Songs of Faith DLC - $0.50
- Songs of Albion DLC - $0.50
- Mongols DLC Pack - $0.50
Majesty Gold HD - $2
Majesty 2 Collection - $5
Warlock: Master of the Arcane - $5
Red Faction: Guerrilla - $5
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - $6
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl - $5
Aliens vs Predator - $4

Sora_N

Anyone from Canada notice that it's cheaper to ship to the U.S. than within Canada?

I live in northern Ontario and just shipped out a bunch of games. To the U.S. ranged from $4.50 to $6.00 and within Canada there were none lower than $10.00.

I mean it cost me $10.85 to ship to Toronto which is a major hub within my province yet it costs under $6.00 to ship to "Randomtownwithapopulationof99" Texas? What is Canada Post doing?

Yeah Canada post is stupid, it's been like that forever. :/ It makes no sense, but the only thing is that you can only really track packages WITHIN Canada. I don't think tracking works outside.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
For Sale

160 gig PS3 - It was part of the LBP bundle last year. It's my brother's. He used it for about a week and hasn't touched it since. His friends all have 360's, so he wants to get rid of it. Comes with all the cables and the wireless controller (I think he has the box, too...But I'll confirm if you're interested). $200

God of War 3 $11
Ratchet and Clank All 4 One $11
Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition $18

For 360
Skyrim (download code) - $30
Forza 4 Essentials Edition- $28
Gears 3 - $11
Black Ops - $17
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare - $7
Mass Effect 2 -$11
Battlefield 3 - $16

Turtle Beach PX3's - Condition wise, they're OK. He's getting me a picture soon. My brother used them a lot for WoW before he got a new pair. The sound and quality of sound are still awesome, though. $40

I think these prices are fair, but I don't sell games much. These are all based off of Amazon prices. Also, all prices are shipped in the 48. Anything outside of that, get in touch and we can talk. PayPal/Google/Amazon payments.

Kccitystar

For Sale:

120GB PlayStation 3 (CECHH-01 "Fat" model) - This is a US 40GB PS3 model I purchased in 2008 (manufactured January 2008), and upgraded its hard drive in 2010. It's not backwards compatible and has two USB ports in the front. No scratches or anything major, and works perfectly fine. I live in a non-smoking household, so it's been well taken care of; never had to have it fixed up or anything like that. No issues. Instead of a SixAxis controller, I will pack in a wireless DualShock 3 along with all associated cables (USB, HDMI and power cable). System will be reformatted/deactivated from my PSN account when it's shipped. Here's some pictures of the console. - $130 (not counting shipping)

NeOak

Yeah Canada post is stupid, it's been like that forever. :/ It makes no sense, but the only thing is that you can only really track packages WITHIN Canada. I don't think tracking works outside.

Use usps.com for tracking within the US.

NoRéN

He's only trying to help, sheshhh. And if you really wanna sell more stuff I'd suggest you follow his advice.

And this is where this shit gets obnoxious. The guy saw the "suggestions". Let him do what he wants. Everyone here is free to react to his posts however they want because they lack a price.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
NoRéN;45629641 said:
And this is where this shit gets obnoxious. The guy saw the "suggestions". Let him do what he wants. Everyone here is free to react to his posts however they want because they lack a price.

Yup. I, for one, don't care if somebody doesn't list a price. I simply send a PM asking "How much for X."

Stop making a giant production about this guys. Let people sell their stuff how they want, within the limits in the OP.

AwRy108

Yup. I, for one, don't care if somebody doesn't list a price. I simply send a PM asking "How much for X."

Stop making a giant production about this guys. Let people sell their stuff how they want, within the limits in the OP.

For the record: I wasn't making a big production, just offering a friendly suggestion, one which I've seen made numerous times in this thread. I, too, send PM's for price requests if it's something I'm severely interested in; but I'm also certain that your chances of moving goods on here are much higher if you just list a price.

Not my problem if he chooses to react like a dick--if this type of response bothered me, I'd sure stay far away from GAF.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
I have a Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Vita code, asking for $10 in PSN or Amazon gift card code :)

Gone!

Sanjuro

I don't think it really matters either way. You can lose or gain a seller doing either. Depends on the person posting what he feels comfortable doing.

Let's not get all snippy like when that jerk (Crisis or whatever) ruined things in here.

Positive Feedback for Icanplaythat.

I bought the Skyrim code and he PM'd me the code immediately and followed up with images of the actual card. Couldn't ask for a more efficient transaction.

goldenpp72

As a buyer, I ignore any post without a price. Not gonna waste my time trying to predict how much you think is a fair price.

Sellers are often shy of putting prices because no price is fair to some people, while bartering and haggling is all well and good when logical factors come into play (savings on shipping, can be found cheaper on ebay, etc), but when you put something at the fairest price out there, people still often see sticker price and think, cheaper. It's easier for some to just let the interested parties make a price, but I do agree that it's best to put a price and just evaluate each offer individually.

I'm [++++++]

Includes Shipping within US.

Virtual Boy with Mario Tennis $120 OBO

Creative Zen Vision M 30GB $50
Battery life is good. Comes with a few thousand songs. Screen is scratch free, body has minor nicks in the side seam.

Super Mario Collection (Mario All-Stars) Super Famicom version *saves still on cart* $15

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo $15
Light scratches on disc.

Castlevania Legends with a clear cart case $35
Manuals $4 each
The 2 manuals up front are the only ones with wear. The others are in great shape.

goldenpp72

Want to Sell

1600 Microsoft points (20 dollar value): $15.00 (Multiple on hand, will send Via PM, I'm not accepting any offers below the asking amount, but any offers via games would be great obviously) I can also work out shipping arrangements if you'd like these as a gift or something, let me know. With the upcoming XBL sale starting on the 18th, might be a good time to stock up on some :)

MSpoints.jpg

Flingsmash (Brand new, still sealed): $5.00 Shipped (I have a few copies of it, came bundled with the remote)

Fling.jpg

Paypal gift payment or Amazon payments accepted. If you want to use normal Paypal please foot the cost. Thanks for looking :)

Want to Buy

Looking for all of these complete and in great to mint shape (also black label only please, aka no greatest hits/players choice/etc stuff). I have Amazon payments, Paypal, and could also give you a 360 points in trade for any of the following, just PM me if you have any of the following and are looking to offload them. Obviously if you have multiple of them you can save on shipping (which is included in the hopeful prices below). Please note if any of these seem too low, it's because my interest in them is as such, but I assume most of these are worth similar or will be in the future, so I figured I'd throw it out there just in case. I tried not to throw in newer stuff like DOA5 and Darksiders 2 knowing they will go for too high, but it's hard to gauge. Also note that if you would like MS points towards something I would like to buy, please assume the amount of points you get is 15 dollars or higher in cash value, as it is :p Thanks!

Wii

Gunblade NY
Mario party 8

Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition
Marvel vs Capcom 3 (original)

Nintendo 64

Bomberman 64: The second attack (will pay well for this one)
Bust a move 99
Chameleon twist 1
Chameleon twist 2
Turok 3
Wcw/NWO Revenge
Wrestlemania 2000
WWF No mercy
Turok 3

Virtual boy

Anything in good shape would be of interest to me for this, I have nothing right now.

32x

After Burner
BlackThorne
Space harrier
Virtua Fighter

Playstation Portable

Psp 2000 model (Piano black, preferably with CFW on it already, does not need a box or anything, condition is important though)

Patapon 1
Patapon 2
Patapon 3
Ultimate ghost n goblins
Sonic rivals 1
Sonic rivals 2
Metal gear acid 1
Me and my katamari
MGS portable ops
Prinny 2
Crush
Ys chronicles
Ys The Oath in Felghana

Might have interest in some other Psp games, still new to it.

Sega Dreamcast

Alien Front Online
Legacy of kain
Bust a Move 4
Cannon Spike
Capcom Vs SNK
Bomberman
Confidential Mission
Crazy Taxi 1/2
Daytona USA
Dynamite Cop
Virtual on
Jojo bizarre adventure
Ecco the dolphin
Floigan Bros.
Frogger 2
Giga Wing 2
Illbleed
Mars Matrix
Marvel vs Capcom 1
Mdk2
Ooga Booga
Outtrigger
Phantasy Star online 1/ver 2
Powerstone 1/2
Project Justice
Quake 3
Resident Evil 2/3/CV
Samba De Amigo
Seaman with mic
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Shuffle
Street fighter 3 Double impact or third strike
Street fighter alpha 3
Tomb raider titles
Toy Commander
Skies of arcadia
Unreal Tournament
Virtua Fighter 3tb
Worms armageddon/world party

I am interested in any of these DC titles, a slash means i'd take both or either one.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
As a buyer, I ignore any post without a price. Not gonna waste my time trying to predict how much you think is a fair price.

I'm the same way. We've had this convo many times in this thread over the years, always a bunch of folks are the same way.

Sanjuro

Anyone interested in a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate keyboard? I bought it earlier this year. Kind of overkill for what I do. I don't game on the computer and really never had use for the macros or anything, also they don't even work on my Mac.

It has light wear. Need to figure out the best way to ship it, but let me know if you're interested.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Anyone interested in a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate keyboard? I bought it earlier this year. Kind of overkill for what I do. I don't game on the computer and really never had use for the macros or anything, also they don't even work on my Mac.

It has light wear. Need to figure out the best way to ship it, but let me know if you're interested.

Is it wireless and approximately how many cum stains are on it?

xanavi

Positive feedback for Tank, payment was received promptly.

I still have an Assassin's Creed 3 code for the UPlay store available. Asking $30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom