• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot2011-04-20at53559PM.png

FS: Nintendo DSi XL, Burgundy, Complete/Mint - 117 Shipped

This is in PERFECT condition--the outside gloss is completely scratch-free, as are the screens. Speaking of which, they've had screen protectors applied since taking the system out of the box, and it has been so rarely used that there aren't even any scratches on the protectors themselves. The charger has never even been removed from the packaging. The Club Nintendo code is unused.

photo.jpg

5b8a9f6d.jpg

FS: Bayonetta, Xbox 360, Complete/Mint - 15 Shipped

43e05fd0.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**********DISCLAIMER: I AM SELLING THIS ON BEHALF OF A FRIEND**********

For sale is a friend's mint, COMPLETE 32GB iPad 2 w/Smart Cover: 420 Shipped

Seriously, there isn't a scratch on it. The friend in question is unreasonably careful with his electronics.

ipadz.jpg

WTS:

Dragon Quest V sealed (DS) - $13
Rayman Origins (360) - $18
Gears of War 3 (360) - $25
Halo Reach (360) - $10

WTB:

Dark Cloud 2 (PS2)
Etrian Odyssey (DS)
Rule of Rose (PS2)
MGS HD Collection(PS3)
Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation(GBA) (Cart only is fine)
Summon Night: Swordcraft Story (GBA) (Cart only is fine)

Prices are negotiable and trades are welcome as well if we can reach an agreement. Please PM if interested.

GAF Gold!

Thanks.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
For sale. Items are complete, and in good/great condition(unless otherwise noted). Prices do include shipping, and are negotiable. Discounts if you buy more than one. Pm me with any questions/offers. Will trade for anything on my want list. Prefer amazon payments. But will accept paypal if you send as gift. Us only. One away from gaf gold, so buy without fear.

360:

Kinect sports $22
Sonic sega all stars racing $15
Street fighter iv $15
Gta 4 $23
Left 4 dead $14
brothers in arms :hells highway (brought used) $10
mirrors edge $15
Cod 4 $8
Cod mw2 $14
2k baseball 2k10(brought used) $3 if you buy something else.
Mlb the bigs(brought used)- $8

wii:

Super Mario galaxy $15
Mad world $8
Animal crossing $14
Resident evil 4 $11
super smash bros (manual, no box art, scratches) no idea what to price it at, so make an offer.

Wii black console:

Its in great condition. One controller, with motionplus. Wii sports, and wii sports resort. Stand, sensor bar, instruction booklets. Can take pics upon request. $95

psp

Exit
Wipeout pure
mlb the show 08
Patapon

Would prefer to bundle them for $15

Want:

3ds games.
ds games;
-pokemon white/black
-rune factory 3
-the world ends with you

Lingitiz

WTS:
- Ambassador 3DS w/ Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land
IMG_0023-2.jpg

WTB:
- PS Vita Wifi
- MGS HD Collection
- Assassins Creed Revelations
- Heavy Rain
- Jak and Daxter Collection

PM for more info. Thanks!

metalshade

Want to buy Europe (UK) PS Vita game Dungeon Hunter (I know its rubbish but I really want to scratch the dungeon crawl itch.)
I know some guys got it for like £6 on Amazon due to a mistake, anyone willing to sell for a little more than they paid for it? Including postage though.
PM me if you reply to this.

Amazon GC only

Selling Madcatz Blazblue Tournament Stick for the PS3.
I bought it a while back brand new and used it around 10 times.
The bolts are a little rusty and collected a ton of dust(I've cleaned that up though). Comes in original box and pamphlet thing and is numbered 0789/1500.
The pictures are too big so just check them out here and if you want more just ask.
I haven't modded it or anything I've just played with it and I tested it and it still works.

Asking for $165 shipped(lower 48 states only) or trading for a 3DS.
I've got some CAG feedback but not a bunch.

Updated the price.

Soi-Fong

Willing to trade here my SEALED copy of Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus for the Vita for a copy of Uncharted Golden Abyss. Preferably sealed.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I'm selling the following games as Steam gifts.

Fallout New Vegas: $12.00
Borderlands GOTY: $12.00
Bioshock 2: $9.00
Limbo: $4.00

I'd prefer to use Amazon Payments.

My Samsung Nexus S I detailed earlier in the thread is still available.

Also selling my Astro Wireless Mixamp 5.8. Looking to get 90 bucks for it, and you cover shipping.

20120224231654.jpg

Peagles

Henry Hatsworth on DS, complete...

I had just ordered it brand new from Play Asia but got a cancellation email this morning :( So let me know if you have one to sell!

I'm in New Zealand by the way :)

kuroshiki

Thinking about selling Dynasty Warriors Next. It is brand new condition. I just want switch everything to DD. =D If anyone is interested please send me a PM. I currently live in Mississippi, USA.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Positive feedback for Kuro Madoushi. I sold him an extra Uncharted GA I had for what I paid ($26+tax) instead of returning it to the store. Hope you find an EB with a Vita in stock soon.

Looking to trade the following:

•Sealed in box Sony PSVita System (Wi-Fi)

•Unopened 4GB Memory Card

•Sony PlayStation Vita Screen Protector - Two Pack

Not looking to split it at this point.

Mainly interested in:

•PC graphics card
•PS3 games
•3DS bundle
•Vita games
•Vita accessories
•PS3 surround headset

Feel free to send any other offers.

What kind of trades are you looking for the vita bundle?

I have a bunch of ps3 and ds games but no cases. I could do cash and trades.

Just a reminder post for everyone on my big old Xbox 360 games quest. I'm trying to put together a COMPLETE Xbox 360 collection...and I'm getting close. So very, very close.

But, what I need:

EA Sports games (FIFA, NFL, NBA, NHL, etc)
2K Sports games (MLB, NBA, etc)
Dynasty Warriors Games (I have DW Strikeforce and Warriors Orochi, need everything else)
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
America's Army: True Soldiers
Both Army of Two games
Bakugan games
Cabela's hunting games
Battlestations Midway and Battlestations Pacific
Catherine
DDR Games

That's just the very, very short list. If you have 360 games you're looking to get rid of, and they're CIB and in great condition, send me a PM.

WTS:

Flame Red 3DS - non-Ambassador system

Includes these 3 games:

Super Mario 3D Land
Ocarina of Time 3D
Mario Kart 7

I'm looking for $195 shipped. PM me if you're interested.

Aselith

Positive feed back for captive. Bought a console from him and it arrived in very good condition and with some extra games included so that was pretty awesome!

Positive feedback for Octorockin'. Got two games and even the free one is in near perfect condition. Very good transaction!

John Blade

Hey, glad to see you got some of your stuff sold. However, you don't need to throw up a post to update. Just go back to your old post and update it moving forward. You are free to re-post your stuff once 150 posts have passed since the original one, too.

Okay then. I though it was posting the stuff over and over in a short period of post. Look like update count that then. I won`t repeat it again.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Positive feedback for Kuro Madoushi. I sold him an extra Uncharted GA I had for what I paid ($26+tax) instead of returning it to the store. Hope you find an EB with a Vita in stock soon.

Positive feedback to fuzzy.

Was on time, was a nice fellow, and no haggling.

Quadratic

Still looking to buy either a PS3 FFXIII-2 Steelcase or just a regular plain PS3 case (if you got the steelcase and want to part with it).

~$20 USD for Steelcase
~$3 USD for regular case

PM me. Willing to work out a trade if you want a Batman Arkham City Steelcase in return for the FFXIII-2 one.

Update!

Game Sold
Resident Evil 1, 2, 3 to bPod

Game Pending
Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere
Alien Trilogy (Long Box)
Colony Wars Red Sun
Heart of Darkness
Rage Racer
Need for Speed (Long Box)
Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV Wall of Fire (Long Box)
Twisted Metal (Long Box)
Vandal Hearts
Zoop (Long Box)
All this game from one client from another game forum. Will wait for a bit for his response.

Picture post (very soon tonight........I hope)
All PS1 games should have picture on it.
Most PS2 games should have picture on it.

Now....time to update my post in few hours as I need to take pictures now and post it here.

Hey, glad to see you got some of your stuff sold. However, you don't need to throw up a post to update. Just go back to your old post and update it moving forward. You are free to re-post your stuff once 150 posts have passed since the original one, too.

sk3tch

Anyone selling Vanquish for the Xbox 360 complete and near mint/mint? Please PM with s&h costs (total price) to 55426. Thanks!

hlhbk

First time selling on here but have sold through amazon. I am looking to sell a couple items.

ATI Radeon 5850 http://www.google.com/#q=powercolor....,cf.osb&fp=7397f7a4ab63c52&biw=1920&bih=1083

As you can see from the link above refurbish cost of these cards are still up there. My card is in perfectly good condition, but be aware it will be sold with just the card. No box, drivers cd, cables, or converters. Due to this I am bringing the price down to $200, with $5 for shipping.

Asus Sabertooth X58 LGA 1366 motherboard with Intel Core I7 950 already installed

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131665R

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115211

I do not have pictures of these as they are currently in my system. I am building a new one with parts I have already received :). I will be leaving the proc in the slot when shipped due to not having the origional box. I do have the box for the motherboard, but it is missing some cables (pretty much bare bones). Due to this I am bringing the price down to $375. $10 for shipping on this as it is bigger and heavier.

I only accept pay pal. i will be putting this up tonight. If I do not here any interest by weeks end (Sunday at midnight in the USA) I will be putting this up on Ebay.

Hope to talk to someone soon about this. :)

Posted this in the code trading thread, but might get more eyes here.

I've got Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet on XBLA, and will trade for basically anything on XBLA/PSN/Steam that I don't have.

WTB

Anyone selling a copy of Castlevania Bloodlines in good condition (in Hard plastic case)?

Also looking to buy older games such as NES, SNES, Genesis, Saturn, Sega CD, etc.

Aselith

Anyone got a nice condition copy of Etrian Odyssey that they would be able to sell for around $15? I happened to pick up both other games in the series this week so it'd be nice to get that one and get the complete series but I can sit on it for a while and wait for a deal if people are wanting quite a bit more.

NeOak

HUGE ASS PIC!

First, trolololol at image size.

Second, I'm gonna be a party pooper and say that I bought one 5850, complete in box with everything for 80 bucks here. Heck, even eBay has lower prices than yours.

This thread is to give deals to fellow gaffers, and most of us do our homework checking prices. Froogle is just one source among thousands.

hlhbk

First, trolololol at image size.

Second, I'm gonna be a party pooper and say that I bought one 5850, complete in box with everything for 80 bucks here. Heck, even eBay has lower prices that yours.

This thread is to give deals to fellow gaffers, and most of us do our homework checking prices. Froogle is just one source among thousands.

To all first I want to apologize for the size of the picture. I wasn't sure how to readjust it, so based on the comments above I just quoted it.

Regarding the price I took the average of 10 different sites and brought the price down $50 and that is where I got the price from. $80 for a 5850 is flat out stealing. I might be willing to bring it down to $150 or $140.

NeOak

yeah, I was tempted to bring this up, but didn't want to lecture people on how to price their items. Not even a week or 2 ago, someone sold 2 HD 5850s for $80 a piece, or 2 for $140...so, $200 seems really steep.
Actually, it was 2x 6850s. I bought them ;)

Regarding the price I took the average of 10 different sites and brought the price down $50 and that is where I got the price from. $80 for a 5850 is flat out stealing. I might be willing to bring it down to $150 or $140.
I suggest you check completed auctions at ebay for a more realistic market price. $140 + shipping seems to be the actual price.

And yes, it was a steal. I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom