• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoRéN

I also have a complaint about people not returning my PMs. I wait several days after I've sent a PM to someone and I don't get a reply back. I've been interested in a few deals from this thread, and I'm annoyed because some people just don't reply back to me after quite some time.

Not much that can be done about that. It happens and will keep happening.

If it makes you feel any better, the last person to not reply to a PM from me is also one of those annoying, self righteous people that repeatedly make posts enforcing the rules of the thread.

I found it amusing.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I also have a complaint about people not returning my PMs. I wait several days after I've sent a PM to someone and I don't get a reply back. I've been interested in a few deals from this thread, and I'm annoyed because some people just don't reply back to me after quite some time.

Welcome. I've had 4 people do this to me in the past month. I even had someone ask for my email to send payment do it. Not gonna call them out in the thread though.

Welcome. I've had 4 people do this to me in the past month. I even had someone ask for my email to send payment do it. Not gonna call them out in the thread though.

Yea, while lame, it's really not that bad. You're always going to get wishy washy people anywhere or maybe they just haven't been online or it slipped there mind.

Taking advantage of great deals from fellow gaffers and not returning the favor is pretty bullshit. Gotta keep it in house for people who actually want to play the games instead of making a profit.

knee

I'm selling a new, sealed, never ever opened 32GB touchpad for $265 shipped.

It'll ship priority mail with tracking and all that jazz.

I'm neogaf gold. Either send gift payment or please pay the fees as well.

I'm confused. He bought it off you and resold it?

No, he bought it off someone from here(he already had a copy of it) and sold the second copy for a lot more than he paid.

Like this isn't sour grapes, it's just weak, because I'm dying to play Earthbound and this guy has 2 copies and doesn't even offer anyone here to spread the good deal forward.

Man I feel like a tool, calling him out, but it's either people sell to those who really want the games or sell to those who are looking to make a buck.

th3dude

You should read the description, i have no idea what card this is. i have some number on the back but no idea what they mean and neither of them appear to be serial.
Ok NVM it's a 1gb card and its a asus that's all i know. and i have played SC2 on recommended.

The model number is likely on a sticker on the card. You can put all the numbers you see and we should be able to help you determine the model number.

Aselith

No, he bought it off someone from here(he already had a copy of it) and sold the second copy for a lot more than he paid.

Like this isn't sour grapes, it's just weak, because I'm dying to play Earthbound and this guy has 2 copies and doesn't even offer anyone here to spread the good deal forward.

Man I feel like a tool, calling him out, but it's either people sell to those who really want the games or sell to those who are looking to make a buck.
So he bought two copies and sold one or had it and bought a better copy and then sold tge old one? Either way that's a little prickish.

John Blade

Update time!

Just update my post with pictures on most of Ps1 games and the Wii game. Also, I drop price for two of the ps1 games as I found out they is couple issue which warrant for a price drop. You can check the post here .

I will try to post more picture of the ps2 and the psp games when I have some time to look for it. Another thing to say, I notice some people might want me to drop the price of the game if they buy many games from me. I do agree about this but as of now I will stick with the price on the post. I will drop it if I feel the price is a bit too high for what the game condition (which I did) or if you buy everything (then I will drop it a bit). But, if you want me to drop it even lower than the answer is NO for now. Most of the game price is pretty low now and quite a few are in very good condition. Hope to answer that question.

bPod

There’s a member in this thread who actively posts in this thread, and I’ve messaged him/her several times regarding the items he/she is selling and I don’t even get a reply back. Considering his/her role in this thread, it’s shameful

Wallach

Also selling my Skylanders set for the Xbox 360. Game in near mint condition. Disc unscratched. Photos of the figures and platform below. Asking for $75 shipped to the lower 48 states.

Not on topic, but nice keyboards. Leopold, Ducky... and what's behind the Leopold? Kinda looks like a RealForce from the keycaps.

Mass Effect 1 & 2 CE bundle - $250 shipped w/insurance and tracking
vVhCy.jpg

p67bD.jpg

You get the following (as pictured):
-Mass Effect 1 Collector's Edition with all contents included. Game disc has a few minor scratches and smudges, but plays totally fine (I did 3 playthroughs on this disc late last year with zero issues. Also this disc has no special markings and is identical to regular ME discs if you're so inclined). The bonus disc is like new and has never been watched. Everything else as pictured has some light shelf wear but is in good shape. The corners of the outer slip case have some minor denting and one corner is slightly torn, I took an additional picture here. This is unfortunately how it arrived to me originally when I purchased it new at release, but is very minimal and a non-issue on a shelf anyway. Also included is the Mass Effect guide which has some light to moderate shelf wear, but is clean and fully intact.

g35twinturbo - now's your chance!

IrishNinja

just wanted to chime in & say: i know ive been caught up and not replied to all PMs, especially if i got another with a better offer. my bad, i should at least let people know - no excuses.

Aselith

Actually, I don't think Johnny was in the wrong on that. It's not like bought the game to flip it. He just had an extra that he sold. It would have been nice of him to offer it for a good price here but I don't think he or anyone should feel obliged to do that.

Actually, I don't think Johnny was in the wrong on that. It's not like bought the game to flip it. He just had an extra that he sold. It would have been nice of him to offer it for a good price here but I don't think he or anyone should feel obliged to do that.

Going to have to agree people can get a little self righteous around here. I bought a Batman AC steam code from a guy on hardforum that someone posted here, and then my wife bought me the game in the meantime so I had an extra code. I put it in this thread for what I thought was a reasonable price, but more than I had paid and less than my wife paid on steam, and got nasty pm's about how I was flipping the game.

I don't want to turn this thread into a bitchfest, but he had an extra copy because he seeked it out. You don't just get an extra copy of Earthbound thrown into a bundle for nothing haha.

It's fine though, some people are like that.

As for elrechazao, your situation sounds way different and no one should hold you against it.

mdsfx

I can't say I haven't flipped something from GAF to ebay before. I'm never looking for a deal to make money on, but if I get a game and don't like it, it's a 50/50 chance I'll resell it on GAF for the same price versus selling on ebay for profit.

It is nice to spread the GAF love though. It feels better to share the savings with someone who really wants the game versus selling it for a few extra bucks in my pocket. Everyone loves a good deal.

Aselith

I don't want to turn this thread into a bitchfest, but he had an extra copy because he seeked it out. You don't just get an extra copy of Earthbound thrown into a bundle for nothing haha.

It's fine though, some people are like that.

As for elrechazao, your situation sounds way different and no one should hold you against it.
I thought he had one and then he bought one? If so, he was seeking a copy in better condition and when he got the new copy, he had one extra to sell. That's not the same as buying it specifically to sell.

It would have been nice for him to give someone here a deal but that's all.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Wat? You didn't get it?

Well he wants to sell both as a bundle and does not want to split them up. I already have ME2 CE, makes no sense for me to buy it again just to waste time/money to try and sell it.

I could wait until someone sells a ME1 CE, I've been this whole time lol :(

Looking to sell a psp go with 6.60 pro b-10 firmware. Includes a bunch of new and unopened accessories, as shown in the picture and an official 16gb Sony M2 card.

Looking for $200 or make an offer

EDIT: Also willing to trade for 3DS/DS games depending on what you have.

efmRr.jpg

bPod

Well he wants to sell both as a bundle and does not want to split them up. I already have ME2 CE, makes no sense for me to buy it again just to waste time/money to try and sell it.

Chin up bro!

I'm been looking for a ME CE for the longest time; the first one I got, the box was scratched up to hell and was missing pieces of it - a big cluster fuck

I finally found one on kijiji and the seller was only a few blocks away with a great low price tag.

You will finally find your holy grail

Quake1028

Red Mario Anniversary DSi XL - Perfect condition, comes with extra stylus, hard carrying case. No scratches of any kind. Might even have the box somewhere. Does not come with Mario Kart. - $135.00 plus actual shipping.

Tiger Woods 12: The Masters (PS3) - Mint, complete, perfect condition. Never even played it. - $17.00 shipped.

Kirby Mass Attack - Brand new, sealed. - $23.00 shipped.

MrDaravon

Dude, they're on ebay all the time, and I'm going a bit under on the bundle but not substantially. Some seem to go for up to $180 but I see a few finishing at $130-150 which is what I based my price on.

For sale:
(All prices include insured shipping with tracking number via USPS within the 48 continental states, read below if you're elsewhere. I only accept PayPal.)
Note on bundles: I would prefer not to break them up because the games in them are so cheap, but may sell one out of a bundle depending on how much offered

IvHHk.jpg

rgiFM.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons Collection for the Saturn. Spine card include, overall in great condition. No cracks anywhere on the case. Second disc isn't shown but it is there.
Price: $115

Keio 2: Flying Squadron for the Saturn, Japanese version. Spine card included, overall in great shape. No cracks in the case anywhere.
Price: $55

W5m1y.jpg

rPi3S.jpg

Alien Soldier for the Genesis/MegaDrive, Japanese version. Top right corner of manual has very minor bending but no crease. Overall, everything is in great shape.
Price: $125

Pulseman for the Genesis/MegaDrive. Complete and in great condition. Cartridge still has baggy and so does the manual.
Price: $90

5uknn.jpg

Shantae for Game Boy Color. Cartridge has minor wear, no writing/stickers on the back. Pins are clean. Case included.
Price: $125

IffdQ.jpg

Sin & Punishment for the Nintendo 64. Complete and in great condition. I don't know if you can tell from the pic but the box still has the cellophane wrapping on it with an opening at the top to access the contents. Cartridge still has plastic baggy as well.
Price: $50

GCKkF.jpg

I'm selling this lot as a bundle.

Baku Baku is like new. I couldn't find any flaws that should be mentioned.
Galaxy Fight same as above. Like new, no flaws.
Golden Axe: The Duel, case shows wear, manual has bending like most manuals for Saturn games but otherwise fine, disc has light scratches that I could only see under direct light.
Mr. Bones is overall like new. Couldn't find any flaws.
SCUD is also like new overall but there's a scratch on the inner ring of the disc. Not on the part that's read by the laser.
Suiko Enbu: Fuuun Saiki (2D fighter): Disc shows light wear, case has quite a bit of wear but no cracks, manual has a large bend in a corner but otherwise fine.
Waku Waku Monsters (puzzle game): Overall like new, no noticeable flaws. Spine included.
Ninku (2D fighter): Case is fine, manual has some wear and slight fading, disc has light wear.
Vatlva: Like new overall. Spine included.
Willy Wombat: Like new overall. Spine included.
Price for bundle: $65
SOLD

X3Btx.jpg

L.O.L.: Lack of Love for the Dreamcast, Japanese version. Case is in good shape, no cracks. Spine card, registration card (I think that's what it is), and one other paper all included. Manual and disc in great condition.
Price: $50

If you need a way to play imports on your Dreamcast then I can throw in a GameShark to allow that.

KxMqy.jpg

Guardian Heroes for the Saturn, US version. Case shows light wear but no cracks. Manual has very, very light bending like a lot of Saturn manuals normally do but overall in great condition. Disc has some light marks but in good overall shape.
Price: $75

MK6za.jpg

Another Code: R for the Wii, PAL version. Complete and everything is in great shape. I couldn't find any defects on anything.
Twinkle Queen for the Wii, Japanese version. Complete and everything is in great shape.
In case you're wondering, this is a 2D fighter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dll7Wpn-hYQ
Sin & Punishment 2 for the Wii, Japanese version. Complete and everything is in great shape.
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom for the Wii, Japanese version. Complete and everything is in great shape. This has one character that's not in the US version.
Bleach: Versus Crusade for the Wii, Japanese version. Complete and almost everything is in great condition. Disc has some light wear and scratches on the bottom. This is a fighting game made by Treasure.
Price for bundle of import Wii games: $50

As mentioned above the prices include shipping for the 48 continental states. If you live in Alaska, Hawaii, or another country then contact me for an adjusted shipping rate. And if you have any questions or would like additional pictures then please feel free to send me a private message. Contact me with the games you're interested in and I'll figure up a discount.

I'm looking to sell:

-Diamond and Pearl cushioned DS case
-Japanese, Orange/Steel Pikachu DS Case
-Pokemon Sapphire
-Pokemon Emerald
-Action Replay DS with software CD
-Mario Kart DS
-Metroid Prime: Hunters
-Scribblenauts
-Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
-Pokemon Ranger (Japanese copy)
-Pokemon Diamond
-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time
-Pokemon SoulSilver

I can provide pics for everything, any and/or all of it can be bought and we can negotiate prices and everything through PM.

I'm also looking to sell a TON of Pokemon merchandise (several recent movie-themed calendars, mint-condition from Japan, a couple of unopened card bundles dealing with the Giratina movie, and hundreds of cards), but I don't know if that would count as game-related. Would it be fine to offer those in here too?

I'm looking to sell:

EDIT: Also have a Halo Reach Legendary Edition (opened, but still in very good condition) that was pre-ordered, so it also has the code for Recon. The flaming helmet code has already been used, but everything (the booklet and packaging and all) are still there, so I would ask for... maybe $80-$100?

-Diamond and Pearl cushioned DS case
-Japanese, Orange/Steel Pikachu DS Case
-Pokemon Sapphire
-Pokemon Emerald
-Action Replay DS with software CD
-Mario Kart DS
-Metroid Prime: Hunters
-Scribblenauts
-Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
-Pokemon Ranger (Japanese copy)
-Pokemon Diamond
-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time
-Pokemon SoulSilver

I can provide pics for everything, any and/or all of it can be bought and we can negotiate prices and everything through PM.

I'm also looking to sell a TON of Pokemon merchandise (several recent movie-themed calendars, mint-condition from Japan, a couple of unopened card bundles dealing with the Giratina movie, and hundreds of cards), but I don't know if that would count as game-related. Would it be fine to offer those in here too?

That's aiming a bit high on the Halo Reach Legendary Edition. Right now on Amazon you can get it new for about $56.00.

Le-mo

WTS:
PS3 60GB Seagate HDD 5400RPM $20 shipped

Air Prestige 3 High Si size 8.5 $50 shipped

I've worn this only once and it was during a rainy day so the shoes is "dirtier" than it should be. To be expected in rainy Seattle.

14 x 10 custom Ico canvas $50 shipped

Not Pictured
8GB AT&T iPhone 4 $280 shipped
The phone is in perfect working condition with visible scratches on the back when held at a certain angle. Other than that there are no visible physical defects. Headphones and retractable charger are included, no box or manual. The phone is jailbroken and is currently NOT unlockable on its current baseband.

16GB AT&T iPhone 4S $450 shipped OBO
420460_10150569582054926_610774925_9271624_2056168908_n.jpg

No scratches, basically mint out of box.

500GB 3.5" harddrive $60 shipped

With the iPad 3 coming out soon I am planning to sell my basically mint 64GB iPad 2 for $550 shipped PM if interested.

WTB:
Kindle Fire
HTC 4G Slide
Unlockable iPhone 4
iPod/iPod Touch

This is a huge longshot and probably not a perfect trade but would anyone be willing to send me a Gamestop download code for Lumines Vita in exchange for me mailing you my retail cart?

It's the one game I wish I had straight on my Vita for quick play but I realllly don't want to buy it again.

Anyone have a WiFi Vita and maybe a 4GB Vita card for trade? I'm willing to trade my 3DS and 3 games for it:

Super Mario 3D Land
Ocarina of Time 3D
Mario Kart 7

It's a Flame Red 3DS, so it's obviously not an ambassador system. Please PM me if you're interested.

suffah

Does maths and stuff
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND - $30 shipped

This is the Japanese version but works perfectly on my US Vita.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom