• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Bolded items are spotlight items
-Items with an ampersand (&) are pending
-Items with a hash (#) are not currently available on hand (at parent's house)
-Items with an asterisk (*) can be bundled with the guide
-Will PM pictures upon request
-Prices do not include shipping unless noted

WTB/WTT
Looking for complete (except N64 games, I can take cart only) VG+ copies of games and if they have DLC, prefer that they not be used.

SAT Astal
SAT Dragon Force
SAT Panzer Dragoon
SAT Panzer Dragoon Zwei
SAT Shining Force III
SAT Shining The Holy Ark
SAT Shining Wisdom
Sega CD Model 2 static clips and screw (will also take heat shield if you want to sell as a set)
Sega CD Lunar Eternal Blue
Sega CD Popful Mail
Sega CD Snatcher
Sega CD Vay
Sega CD Shining Force CD
PSX Elemental Gearbolt
PSX Strider 2
PS3 God of War III Ultimate Edition
N64 Ogre Battle 64
N64 Paper Mario
Wii Dokapon Kingdom
X360 Alan Wake Limited Edition
GUIDE Dissidia: Final Fantasy 012 Duodecim

WTS/WTT

PSX
Alundra 2 - Complete, mint
Brigandine - Complete, mint
Bushido Blade - Complete, great
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (GH) - Complete, mint
Chrono Cross - Complete, excellent
#Critical Depth - Disc only, great - free ask for when you buy something!
Einhander - Complete, excellent
Final Fantasy Tactics - Complete, excellent
#Medal of Honor, Disc only, GH, great - free ask for when you buy something!
*Parasite Eve II - Complete, mint
Revelations: Persona - Complete, excellent

Tactics Ogre - Complete, mint

PS2
#*.hack // G.U. Vol.1: Rebirth Special Edition - Sealed
DualShock 2 Ocean Blue - Sealed
Guitar Hero II - Disc only, great - $5
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition - Sealed
ICO - Complete, mint
Metal Gear Solid Essentials - Sealed
Resident Evil 4 Chainsaw Controller - Mint, never used, opened once
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI - Sealed
Suikoden III - Complete, mint
Tales of the Abyss - Complete, excellent

PS3
Catherine: Love is Over Edition - Sealed
*Dark Souls Collector's Edition - Sealed
*Demon Souls Deluxe Edition - Complete, first print guide with fading/faded cover
DualShock 3 Satin Silver - Sealed
DualShock 3 Jungle Green - Sealed
*Final Fantasy XIII - Sealed
[/B]Final Fantasy XIII-2 CE with Novella - Sealed
Yakuza 4 - Bonus Content release, sealed

PSP
The 3rd Birthday - Sealed - $12
Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection - Sealed - $15
#Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Complete, new
Prinny: Am I really the Hero? - Sealed with outer box and soundtrack

PSP UMDs
#Ghost in the Shell - Complete, mint
#Hitch - Complete, mint

GENESIS
Rocket Knight Adventures - Complete, mint

SATURN
None at the Moment

DREAMCAST
Dreamcast System with composite (YRW) connection, power cord, two Sega brand controllers and two third-party rumble packs - Tested, system is in great condition, works - $40 shipped
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation - Complete, mint

NES
None at the moment

SNES
Donkey Kong Country - Cartridge only, mint - $13
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest - Cartridge only, great - $13
Final Fantasy II - Cartridge and manual, excellent to mint - $40 shipped
Interact TurboPad x2- excellent - $15 each
Megaman X - Cartridge only, mint
Mortal Kombat II - Cartridge only, mint
Romance of the Three Kingdoms II - Cartridge only, fair - $15
Romance of the Three Kingdoms III - Cartridge only, fair - $8
Sparkster - Cartridge only, mint - $30
Street Fighter II Turbo - Cartridge only, mint - $6
Super Mario All Stars - Cartridge only, mint - $12
Super Mario World - Cartridge only, mint - $10

N64
Mario Tennis - Cartridge only, excellent
Pilotwings 64 -Complete, manual has some creases but everything else is excellent/mint

GAMECUBE
Gameboy Player - Complete, excellent
The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker - Complete, mint - $35
Naruto Clash of Ninja 2 - Complete, mint - $6

WII
#Epic Mickey Paintbrush Nunchuck - Sealed
#Epic Mickey Wiimote Charger - Sealed
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time - Complete, excellent, SE code was used - $15
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Wiimote Bundle - Sealed
Metroid Prime Trilogy - Sealed

GB/GBC
Pokemon Blue - Cartridge only, mint
Pokemon Gold - Cartridge only, mint
Pokemon Red - Cartridge only, mint
Pokemon Trading Card Game - Cartridge only, mint
Pokemon Yellow - Cartridge only, mint

GBA
#Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Brothers 3 - Cart, Box, Manual and Extra Level cards, no other paperwork
#Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis - Sealed, box has a dent

DS
Atelier Annie Premium Box Set - Sealed
Lost in Blue 2 - Complete, mint
Luminous Arc - Complete, mint
Luminous Arc 2 - Complete, mint
*Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen - Sealed
*Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride - Sealed
*Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation - Sealed
*Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies - Sealed
Okamiden - Sealed
Super Princess Peach - Sealed

3DS
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - Sealed, from 3DS bundle
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked - Sealed

X360
48 Hour Xbox Live Gold Trial Code
Catherine: Love is Over Edition - Sealed
Deathsmiles Limited Edition - Sealed
Final Fantasy XIII-2 CE with Novella - Sealed
Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition - Sealed, but BB dropped my copy and it has a crease on the upper left corner, just want to sell it at cost - $95 shipped
Tales of Vesperia - Excellent

GUIDES
The 3rd Birthday - New
Breath of Fire III - Excellent
Dark Souls CE - Sealed
Dragon Age Orgins CE - Sealed
Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen - Excellent
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride - Excellent
Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation - Excellent
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies - Excellent
Duke Nukem Forever - New
Duke Nukem Forever Collector's Edition - New, plastic is torn
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY - Great, tear on front cover, but everything else is excellent
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim CE - Sealed
Final Fantasy PSP - Excellent
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - Sealed
Little Big Planet 2 - New
Muramasa: The Demon Blade - Great
Phantom Brave - Excellent
Portal 2 - Sealed
Red Dead Redemption - New
Star Ocean Til the End of Time - Excellent
Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - Excellent, spine has crease from being used
Star Wars Force Unleashed II Collector's Edition - Sealed
Suikoden IV - Excellent
Tales of Symphonia - Excellent
Valkyria Chronicles - Excellent
Xenosaga II - Great
Xenosaga III - Excellent

MISCELLANEOUS/SWAG
#Blue Dragon Faceplate - Mint
#Dante Figure (Dante's Inferno) - New
Dead or Alive Extreme 2 Kasumi Faceplate - Mint
#Disgaea Custom Soundtrack - New
#Eternal Sonata Faceplates (Polka, Allegretto, Chopin, Twins, Beat) - New
#Final Fantasy XIII Faceplate - Sealed
#Fire Emblem Limited Laser Cell - New
Hero's Saga: Laevatein Tactics Artbook - New
#Infinite Undiscovery Faceplate - Mint
#The Last Remnant Faceplate - Excellent
Persona 3 Junpei Hat - New, never Worn
Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Figures - New
Scribblenauts Rooster Hat - New, never Worn
Sonic Hat - New, never worn
#Star Ocean: The Last Hope Faceplate - Mint

Positive feedback for Seik, Credo, CidHighwind89, NIGHT- and Istaerion. Each one of them was prompt with payment, understanding on shipping situations and enthusiastic to take the treasured possessions of my teens and twenties.

The business: All items are in the US and I’ll expect to be shipping within the contiguous US. If this is not the case, please state so in your PM and we can work on shipping costs. That said, all prices include shipping unless it’s crazy shaped or heavy, which will be noted on the item description. I prefer PayPal for transactions. NOT ALL PRICES ARE ROCK SOLID. Offer me something reasonable and we may be able to come to an accommodation. Games are in mint condition unless otherwise noted.
I have NeoGAF Buy/Sale/Trade Plus status.

Playstation 3
Demon’s Souls – Asian version $35 Want to play against the early importers and the crazy Chinese kids? This is where people were playing the game before it came to the states. Works on US PS3s. pic
Eye of Judgement $60 New in Plastic. Hey, you get the game, the mat, the PS Eye, the stand aaaaand the impossible to open plastic packaging! It’s all there!
Street Fight IV $15
Saint’s Row 2 $15
SOCOM: Confrontation $15
The Simpsons Game $20

X-Box 360
Call of Cuty 4: Modern Warfare $15
Perfect Dark Zero $20 New and sealed.
Skate $20 New and sealed.

Gamecube
Pikimin 2 Pristine condition and complete (opened). $60

X-Box
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 $30
Capcom Vs SNK 2 EO $20

Playstation 2
Growlanser Generations Deluxe $65 All Deluxe edition contents are intact. Box has minor wear at the corners. pic

Nintendo DS
Puyo Pop Fever $15
Planet Puzzle League $20
Animal Crossing: Wild World $15
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time $20

Playstation Portable
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 $15
Phantasy Star Portable $15
Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower Sealed. $30
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology $15
Dungeon Maker $15

Playstation
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment $60 pic

Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Paladin’s Quest $15 Cartridge only. pic
Sky Blazer $15 Cartridge only. pic
Seiken Densetsu 2 $30 Otherwise known as Secret of Mana. This is the Japanese version of the game in mint condition with box and manual. pic
Seiken Densetsu 3 $60 The never-release-in-America and fantastic follow up to Secret of Mana. This is a Japanese game in mint condition with box and manual. pic
Ogre Battle $25 Japanese version of the strategy classic. Comes with box and manual all in mint condition. pic

Miscellany
Final Fantasy VI Opera House Statue Figure Cold Cast $350 This is a rare collectible I picked up in Japan back in 2001. The box for it has a couple dings, but the product itself is in perfect condition. This is a really good pick up for any Final Fantasy fan. It’s officially licensed and numbered. I’m not entirely sure how much I want to let this go for, so if you feel like making a count offer, do so. I’m basing this price on any available auctions I could find in the past for it. pic
h01iH.jpg

Final Fantasy VI Locke Chrome Figurine $200 Don’t want your Celes to get lonely? Get an officially licensed Locke chrome figurine to keep her company. Also picked up at the same time, this is a really nice collector’s item. Counter offers are welcome on this item, as well. pic
fkftY.jpg

Miscellaneous Strategy Guides $(Make some offers) Some of these are pretty rare, like the Secret of Mana SECRETS! Almost all of them are in a condition that would be companionable to any collector’s copy of the game itself. Feel free to contact me with questions. Closer pics: pic1 pic2
iI1ZN.jpg

Already sold: Pokemon, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Ocarina of Time, Resident Evil 2/3, Tales of Destiny II, Art of Tales of Symphonia
George Carlin: The Little David Years $100 This is a box set put out in the early 2000’s of George Carlin’s 1971-1977 stand up. It is in collector’s condition and a really nice piece for any Carlin fan. I really wasn’t sure what to price this at. pic1 pic2

PSOne LCD Screen $50 Sony official one. New in box. pic[/QUOTE]

I think I'll be adding a fresh batch of SNES and PSX classics some time this weekend. Not sure. Also, anyone have any ideas about where I could offer up the Final Fantasy figurines to find buyers? I know there are people out there who would want these collectibles, I just don't know how to find them.

SELLING
Payment: GIFT on Paypal
Feedback: Haven't sold anything but have good feedback from Goozex.
All prices include shipping!

PS3
  • Dragonball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi (slightly used) - $45
  • Street Fighter IV (no case) - $10
  • Motorstorm (no case) - $8
  • Socom Confrontation (no case) - $6
  • Rainbox Six Vegas 2 (no case) - $11

DS
  • Metal Slug 7 (no case) - $11

zewone

I have a sealed Devil Summoner 2 that I'm looking to sell since I'm moving. Thought maybe some of the SMT fans here might want it.

Looking for $45 shipped. PM me if interested.

yaRY5.jpg

I also have 360 DLC codes for:

Mass Effect 3 Collector's Editon Normandy Avatar Prop code
Mass Effect 3 Regular Edition Online Activation Code

$8 each

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I have an extra MW3 Elite Membership token code for the X360 version. This is NOT the Founder code, but rather just the elite membership. On eBay and CL over the last week or so, these have been selling for about $45-$60. I'll offer mine for $30 via PayPal Gift OBO. Obviously, all sales are final - but I assure you it's a legit, authentic code.

6727858643_0e01615f68_z.jpg

I also have a "Gamestop New" copy of Ar Tonelico Qoga Limited Edition. It's never ever been played. The box is in great condition. The inside is mint. The artbook has never been opened. The music CD has never been played. And the game itself has never been touched. Sealed copies seem to be going for $75=$100; but I understand that that plastic on the outside is important ;p, and like-new copies seem to hover in the mid $60s. I'd like something similar, but am entertaining offers. Please note that shipping will be a good amount. If I could net $50 after ship/fees, I'm happy.

6885013847_7955be8e02_z.jpg

I have a Lite-On Blu Ray Reader, 5.25" SATA drive. It's maybe three years old? It was originally in a USB enclosure; but I took it out of said enclosure and placed it in my tower. The bottom of the faceplate is missing, but it the drive works 100% fine. I got a BRD Burner for Christmas, and this has been sitting around. I'm not going to do another build anytime soon, so I figured I'd look to sell it. No idea what to price it. I'm taking offers. I'm pretty lax on the price toward those who are tight-knit within this community - I know who you are. If you need this, offer me a fair price and factor that shipping will cost at least a decent bit; and we can work something out. I'll provide pics upon request.

I also have a "Gamestop New" copy of Ar Tonelico Qoga Limited Edition. It's never ever been played. The box is in great condition. The inside is mint. The artbook has never been opened. The music CD has never been played. And the game itself has never been touched. Sealed copies seem to be going for $75=$100; but I understand that that plastic on the outside is important ;p, and like-new copies seem to hover in the mid $60s. I'd like something similar, but am entertaining offers. Please note that shipping will be a good amount. If I could net $50 after ship/fees, I'm happy.

[

I hate Gamestop and their "new" opened copies. Someone should totally class action them on that policy.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I hate Gamestop and their "new" opened copies. Someone should totally class action them on that policy.

Yup! So stupid.

It's not really my type of game, at all. But GS lowered the price on these for the few remaining copies around the country about a month ago. I tried to do someone a favor on another forum, and said I'd buy one (just one out of six stores in my area had one), and I'd send it to him.

I got to GS, and of course, it was just this "gutted" copy. They tried to seal it up with a sticker that I know would ruin the edge, so I pleaded for him not to use it. I promised I wouldn't return it; and he said I couldn't, anyway, without that sticker. While a stupid thing they do, I agreed so that I wouldn't ruin this guy's game I was gonna send him.

And then the guy I was trying to help out ignored me for a week, and then just said he wasn't interested in the game anymore :-/

Aaaaand that's my story on why I'm stuck with this ;p

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
100MEDIA_IMAG0069.jpg

Selling:
Mad Catz Cammy Fight Pad for xbox 360 - $20 (with xbox 360 to PS3 adapter $25 shipped)
PDP Marvel Fight Pad/stick for xbox 360 - $20 (with xbox 360 to PS3 adapter $25 shipped)

Both fight pads: $30 shipped, or $35 with xbox 360 to PS3 adapter

(Note: I have used the XBOX 360 to PS3 adapter for fighting games, and have never noticed any latency. However, I'm not a professional fighting game player. I don't notice latency, but people who get real crazy about that stuff might. I'm not sure. It has worked perfect for me on all wired xbox 360 controllers though)

PC game code:
Star Wars The Old Republic FULL GAME Product registration code sent via PM - $25

Interested in: Paypal gift, Gamestop digital gift card, Vita games/accessories, PS Plus membership codes/PSN credit

I would like one of those fight pads. Which ever works better.

EDIT: Hell, I'll take both.

Super Positive feedback for Gsnyder!

He gave me a killer deal on an SNES with games. Shipping was also pretty fast considering it came from Canada.

mackattk

Going to try again and sell my headphones on here...

Ive used ebay under the name "mwestep".

I have AH-D7000 headphones for sale for $525 shipped. These will include a high quality 1/4" to 1/8" adapter.

NMBEX.jpg

QWbyi.jpg

TgRqm.jpg

I have a good starting amp to go with the headphones, the Ibasso Cobra D10. This is still at my office but ill throw up a picture tomorrow of it. Everything works great, just the DAC part isn't working. Asking $60 shipped

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Selling (US):

Aqua Blue 3DS + Mario 3D Land + Mario Kart 7 + Zelda:OOT + Dead of Alive Dimensions .... $210 shipped

also...
Final Fantasy XIII Limited Edition OST.... $60 shipped

Everything is in mint condition, comes with all the original accessories and packaging. Nothing has really been used much so it looks just like it just came from the store. I will ship the next weekday after payment.

6819756906_cf1c5cd4b5_b.jpg

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
$170 USD + S/H

1x HD6950 POWERCOLOR. No unlock, but damn nice cooler. 984Mhz max OC on air is world class ;)
Comes with box and (all?) accessories. 1 year on warranty.

wzlta.jpg

sk3tch

Positive Feedback for sk3tch

Positive feedback for The M.O.B.! An honest man - true to his word.

Positive feedback for g35twinturbo - great deal, great communication...one small snafu but an RMA is taking care of it. Trust this man with your high dollar purchase. :)

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Positive feedback for The M.O.B.! An honest man - true to his word.

Positive feedback for g35twinturbo - great deal, great communication...one small snafu but an RMA is taking care of it. Trust this man with your high dollar purchase. :)

Positive feedback for sk3tch

great buyer, paid fast. as her said we had a little snafu but overall it all worked out. :D

dvdjamm

I have a unopened copy of Uncharted : Golden Abyss for the PSVita and I would like to trade it for another game for the PSVita. I would like MLB 12 : The Show or possibly Gravity Rush. PM me,Thanks

IrishNinja

positive feedback for pwack, game looks great, got it for a good price with fast shipping - thanks again man.

putting that 3DS up on ebay in the next few days, but still open to reasonable offers! also, since i forgot: Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Steam code for $10 (or so!).

Sora_N

Selling some (3)DS/PSP games, from Canada. Shipping not included but will not be that expensive sent via lettermail. PayPal (+ fees) preferred.

DS:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time $5, mint
Disgaea $15, sealed

3DS:
Dead or Alive Dimensions $20, mint

PSP:
Disgaea $20, sealed

lolmark

IMG_20120308_235300.jpg

Selling SSX for the Xbox 360. Only played a few times. Condition is near mint. Looking to get $40 shipped. US only.

Edit: Reduced the price.

xaossslug used to post his list every new page, so for a long while, everytime you opened a page of the thread, the post on top was his.

Gotcha, I wait for the appropriate amount of posts though, don't I?

Positive feedback for Battousai11. The game got here quickly and looked just as good as I expected. Thanks!

Positive feedback for Credo! Super fast payment, really easy to deal with!

Selling Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection, Limited Edition for the Xbox 360. Send me a PM!

Shrink wrap is gone but the game case is still in the plastic/Y-folds.

Send me a PM, I am trying to get my rep up!

NIGHT-

Selling

Xbox 360 games

Street fighter 4 CE ( with Super Street fighter 4 game and case instead of SFIV)
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition - mint
Warhammer Battle March
Battlefield Bad Company 2 in dvd case
Mortal Kombat

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's

sourpk

Neo Member
Hi,

I'm looking for a 30 day Xbox Live Gold subscription code for my brother in-law.

Up for trade is $7.30 GameStop GIFTCARD.

First come first served. PM my the live code and I'll immediately PM the GC code.

Thanks, this will really help my friend out.

Thanks,
-Tim

TriAceJP

Positive feedbacks out to SephCast and Litflynt912.

Thanks to them, people can't make fun of me for not having Uncharted for my Vita, but they can make fun of me for buying a used copy of RE: Mercs. "You can't delete save data!"

Kids are mean.

Glennct

Positive Feedback for Uncle Rupee he sold Breath of Fire 1 & 2 in great condition and a great price!
Recommended seller!

daevv

Any slightly cheaper then retail Microsoft points for either USA or Canada kicking around? I'm playing and paying my way to 1000 gamerscore in Game Room and it's taking a toll on my wallet. $10 per 1000pts sound good?

Glennct

Still looking to buy Chrono Trigger CIB
Anyone selling an ipad 2 for 325 shipped?

PM me if you are selling one please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom