• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheska

WTS

Xbox 360: Mass Effect 3 N7 Edition Brand New
Xbox 360: Beautiful Katamari Brand New
Xbox 360: Eternal Sonata Face Plates (Allegretto, Polka, Beat, Fredrick, March & Salsa)

Super awesome amazing feedback for MikeE21286. His communication was exceptional, was a pleasure to deal with, and the item came in faster than originally expected. I had a wonderful buying experience and would not hesitate to do business with this GAF member again!

Super awesome amazing feedback for MikeE21286. His communication was exceptional, was a pleasure to deal with, and the item came in faster than originally expected. I had a wonderful buying experience and would not hesitate to do business with this GAF member again!

Positive feedback for DJ Lushious

Quick payment! Worked well with me. Great communicator as well!

Blackfire368

Neo Member
Long time lurker and first time poster here.

Just wanted to give anybody who cares a heads up that, for this week only, you're able to get some crazy deals at Best Buy.

This months issue of Best Buy's gaming magazine (@ Gamer, or something like that) has coupons that you can combine with the current sale prices of some games (all are both PS3 or 360). You can get:

Arkham City for $10 (on sale for $30, but the coupon is for $20 off)
Rage for $5 (on sale for $20, but the coupon is for $15 off)
Bulletstorm for $5 (on sale for $20, but the coupon is for $15 off)
and Mass Effect 2 for $5 (on sale for $20, but the coupon is for $15 off)

This only works in stores, and the magazine does cost $5, but I just did this yesterday and can vouch for the process.

carlos

I would buy Arkham City off someone if they bought multiple copies, but most are scamming the system and taking the extra copies to another store for full price credit....

1 month xbox live trade for 1 month ps+ code. EDIT* GONE Positive feedback for sabanoo

I'm also willing to pay a couple of bucks per ps+ code (If you have any of those free ones that sony sent out; they require a credit card and expire this month. Let's not let them go to waste).

sabanoo

I would buy Arkham City off someone if they bought multiple copies, but most are scamming the system and taking the extra copies to another store for full price credit....

1 month xbox live trade for 1 month ps+ code. EDIT* GONE Positive feedback for sabanoo

I'm also willing to pay a couple of bucks per ps+ code (If you have any of those free ones that sony sent out; they require a credit card and expire this month. Let's not let them go to waste).

Positive feedback for carlos. Thanks!

sk3tch

For Sale:

$10 PayPal gift - Batman: Arkham City for PC*

*These were received "free" with my Samsung 830 SSD purchases. I have two. They are no longer Steam keys - they are serial keys and a link to download the files. (They changed the promotion)

GAF Gold.

WTS
Suikoden 2 (US NTSC) - asking $120 (+shipping)
Lunacy (aka Torico) Sega Saturn - $50 (+shipping)

Updated poster pricing! Buy two get $5 off, buy three get $10 off, etc

0PZjW.jpg

• Resident Evil 4 - Capcom Gamecube promo poster 39" x 27.5" ($20 shipped)
  • Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance - Konami game promo poster 28" x 22" ($40 shipped)
  • Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes - Konami game promo poster 28" x 22" ($40 shipped)
  • Zone of the Enders 2 Anubis - Konami game promo poster 28" x 22" ($50 shipped)

Final Fantasy XI poster (28" x 22")
$40 shipped

Final Fantasy XI "slim" poster (32" x 12")
$15 shipped

Legend of Dragoon double-sided poster (28" x 22")
Light spots are reflections (high gloss paper)
Has pin-holes in the four corners (not noticeable when framed)
$60 shipped

Resident Evil 0 poster (28" x 22")
$15 shipped

Xenogears poster (28" x 22")
has a slight tear on the top, and discoloration where white putty had been used to tack it to a wall in the corners
(not noticeable when framed)
$75 shipped

Selling:

Halo: Reach Legendary Edition Bonus DLC Code. The DLC code gives you:

-Spartan Armor Effect - Flaming Helmet
-Elite Armor for use in multiplayer
-Falcon Avatar Accessory
-Behind the Scenes Video
-2-Day Gold Pass

I'll also throw in a code for the Recon helmet. $15 through Paypal (which is about $30 less than the going rate) and I'll PM both codes to you. Thanks!

Dropped price to $15. I'd also be willing to trade it for a Reach Games on Demand code.

March 8 Edit: I'm also selling a copy of Tales of the Abyss for 3DS. Club Nintendo code used, only played for a few minutes. $33 shipped
I'd also be willing to trade it for any of these games:

Cave Story 3D
Resident Evil Revelaitons
Metal Gear Solid Collection (360 version)

Thanks!

Posted in the OT to no response, so I figure I will give it a shot here.

I have, and want to trade, a pre-order DLC code for the Mass Effect 2 Defender armor and Valkyrie Rifle from Gamestop.

I want to trade that code for the same code, but the PC version, as apparently the DLC is platform specific this time.

TriAceJP

Positive feedback for aggro crag. I bought a board game from him, so now I can be quasi social again. Thanks again!

storl026

I'm leaving positive feedback for Red Blaster. The game s/he sold me arrived fast and exactly as described, I couldn't be happier!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Prices are for shipped in the USA. Outside of there, contact me and we can talk about shipping prices. :)

Touch My Katamari - $22
Hot Shots Golf - $22 (code has already been used)

C5tEb.jpg

Castle Ravenloft boardgame
- $40

Stock image because the photo from my phone for this one keeps coming out blurry. I can take others if there's interest.

G0UZe.jpg

The M.O.B

I've seen people on here sell that for more than what you're asking.

Didn't mean to be cheap, but I figure since a lot of people are getting it for $15 at Bestbuy that somebody might have the PC version for $10. I have some money in my paypal account and I wanted to get rid of it.

Cth

WHAT I HAVE
Mass Effect 3 Xbox 360 Online Pass

WHAT I WANT TO TRADE FOR
Mass Effect 3 Xbox 360 From the Ashes Code
or
Mass Effect 3 Xbox 360 N7 Valkyrie Assault Rifle & Defender Armor Code

Thanks!

graywolf323

FS: Mass Effect 3 CE game and DLC Origin codes (I got the digital deluxe but ended up getting a physical CE as well just go have some of the bonuses physically) - $60

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Selling some games so I can get SFxT :)

All games are mint and complete unless stated otherwise. US Only, Paypal Gift preferred

NeoGAF Plus Buy/Sell/Trade Member

Portal 2 (PS3, Steam Code used) - 20$ shipped

Eternal Sonata (PS3) - 17$ shipped

LA Noire (Codes used) - 17$ shipped

StarFox 64 3DS - 23$ shipped

Laptop HDD (Usable for PS3) w/ caddy. Western Digital Scorpio Blue 320gb capacity @5400RPM. 50$ Shipped

Pics can be taken on request

PM me, let's talk :)

Aselith

I have an extra copy of Makai Kingdom that I bought without realizing I had the first. I'd like to do an even trade for a copy of La Pucelle Tactics or Colesseum: Road to Freedom. My copy is mint so I'd expect yours to be as well.

Otheradam

I have a mint copy of Mass Effect 3 for Xbox 360. I bought a CE after I opened this and don't need 2 copies. Online pass has not been used. Asking $50 shipped via paypal gift.

asdad123

For Sale:

Ultimate MvC3 PSVita. Only played for about 10 minutes - $30 shipped Paypal Gift.
Official Sony PSVita Carrying Case (The one that attaches to the console and flips open). Only used for one day until I received my FEB case. - $15 shipped Paypal Gift.

Bump.

$40 shipped in the US if you buy both!

Might be a long shot, but looking for model 2 Sega CD static clips and the screw for the heat shield (I'll take the heat shield too, if you'd like to sell as a set)

PM with offers!

sfedai0

Banned
Giving Gaf first crack before placing this on CL.

32g HP Touchpad w/ offical case and Touchstone Charger. In excellent condition. Has ICS on it, ready to be used. Can be wiped by request.

$280 shipped.

For sale:
(All prices include insured shipping with tracking number via USPS within the 48 continental states, read below if you're elsewhere. I only accept PayPal.)

o9lFJ.jpg

Astra Superstars for the Saturn. Manual is great, disc is good with light marks only seen under light. Spine card included as shown. Case is great with no cracks.
Price: $85

Keio 2: Flying Squadron for the Saturn, Japanese version. Spine card included, overall in great shape. No cracks in the case anywhere.
Price: $50

Dungeons & Dragons Collection for the Saturn. Spine card include, overall in great condition. No cracks anywhere on the case. Second disc isn't shown but it is there.
Price: $110

BCdnZ.jpg

Princess Crown for the Saturn. Manual has wear, disc is great with no noticable issues. There is no spine card or registration card. Case is crack free.

Prikura Daisakusen for the Saturn. Disc has very light scuffing, manual is great. Includes spine card, registration card, and calendar which are all pictured. Calendar is from 1997 and in great condition. Case is crack free.
Price: $40

yp0mu.jpg

Pulseman for the Genesis/MegaDrive. Complete and in great condition. Cartridge still has baggy and so does the manual.
Price: $80

Castlevania Akumajou Dracula X: Chi no Rondo for the TurboGrafx-CD. Manual has wear, light bend on the front middle but no actual crease. Disc has light wear, scuffing scene under light. Can easily be played on a PC via an emulator. Case is crack free.
Price: $85

M.U.S.H.A. for the Genesis, US version. Light wear on the cartridge but overall great. Label is fine all over, no stickers anywhere.
Price: $70
SOLD

5uknn.jpg

Shantae for Game Boy Color. Cartridge has minor wear, no writing/stickers on the back. Pins are clean. Case included.
Price: $100

Gi8fW.jpg

Guardian Heroes for the Saturn, US version. Case shows light wear but no cracks. Manual has very, very light bending like a lot of Saturn manuals normally do but overall in great condition. Disc has some light marks but in good overall shape.
Price: $70

Three Dirty Dwarves for the Saturn, US version. Manual has normal bending that most manuals for Saturn games have, overall great condition. Disc has very light scuffs that I could only see under light. Case is crack free.

L.O.L.: Lack of Love for the Dreamcast, Japanese version. Case is in good shape, no cracks. Spine card, registration card (I think that's what it is), and one other paper all included. Manual and disc in great condition.

MK6za.jpg

Another Code: R for the Wii, PAL version. Complete and everything is in great shape. I couldn't find any defects on anything.
Twinkle Queen for the Wii, Japanese version. Complete and everything is in great shape.
In case you're wondering, this is a 2D fighter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dll7Wpn-hYQ
Sin & Punishment 2 for the Wii, Japanese version. Complete and everything is in great shape.
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom for the Wii, Japanese version. Complete and everything is in great shape. This has one character that's not in the US version.
Bleach: Versus Crusade for the Wii, Japanese version. Complete and almost everything is in great condition. Disc has some light wear and scratches on the bottom. This is a fighting game made by Treasure.
Price for bundle of import Wii games: $50
Note on the Wii bundle: I would prefer not to break them up because the games are so cheap.

As mentioned above the prices include shipping for the 48 continental states. If you live in Alaska, Hawaii, or another country then contact me for an adjusted shipping rate. And if you have any questions or would like additional pictures then please feel free to send me a private message. Contact me with the games you're interested in and I'll figure up a discount.

ctrayne

I have a Steam key for King Arthur: The Role-playing War Game.
Retail is $20. I'm asking for $8 OBO. PayPal is best for me. Deliverable immediately.

zewone

WTS:Mass Effect 3 Online Pass Code Xbox 360

I would be willing to trade for a Halo: Reach Games on Demand code.

I have a 128 trades on CAG with 100% positive feedback.

PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom