• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
These items are priced to move, though I'm open to offers. I'm looking to get a Kindle Fire and would like to try and sell these items this week.

WTS: - All prices shipped within US

Alan Wake - $15
Enchanted Arms - $10
Metro 2033 - $15

DS
Aliens Infestation - SOLD

DVD:
Arrested Development Seasons 1-3 - $30
The Simpsons Seasons 4-8 - $60, or $20 individually

I'm NeoGAF GOLD, looking to move some stuff, would ideally like to ship multiple items together. PM me, PayPal accepted.

RPGCrazied

Just going to get ass pounded and just got the Diablo III CE for $150 from a seller on Amazon. I'm done. Thanks for all the PM's trying to help.

Dave Long

Banned
Positive feedback for Yuripaw! He was in solid communication with me throughout the transaction and shipped quick within good packaging for a large item. Thanks!

Mobius1

Positive feedback for Nekobo

Transaction was super smooth, shipped fast, item is in the condition I wanted and he even included an extra accessory. Can't ask for more than that.

CRS

Might as well try here. Willing to buy a Diablo III CE for $125 plus shipping for my little brother's birthday.

NIGHT-

Selling the following
Evga Nvidia 260 GTX( used for a year and a half and still runs great)
Galaxy 460 GTX gs( used for less than a month)
Mass effect 2 collectors edition for 360( card board slip is worn a bit on the edges, but everything else is in great condition.

Yuripaw

Banned
Positive feedback forDave Long, and bigmit3737

Were both very easy to work with, and good at communicating with me. Thanks guys

This is the clear version of the Game Boy Color and is a Japan import. I'm looking for $100 shipped plus Paypal fees but open to offers. It appears to be brand new. I opened it to verify its contents and conditions but there was no sticker sealing it but I'm unsure if this is how they were originally stocked. Hit me up in a PM and we can work it out. Thanks for looking!
IMG_1317-e1337113275109.jpg

Sanjuro

Anyone interested in a XBOX 360 Sennheiser X320 headset? Ended up getting one at PAX. Unused, only opened to see if the audio would be carried out of the USB cable.

I have hundreds of feedback from the B/S/T threads, Gold. Shoot me a PM if interested.

uwp5H.jpg

Really nice headset, retails for $150. Just don't have a use for it.

0cBsQ.jpg

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Positive feedback for sn1pes

easy going as always, paid fast and was true to word.
love doing business with, glad everything is proper.

Positive feedback for BigFwoosh

great communication, worked out an deal and paid sooner then he said.

I have codes for Diablo II and LoD that came with the CE. I'm trying to sell for $10 for both. I'm just going to e-mail the codes. PM if anyone is interested.

Don't pay a ton for Diablo III CE, they will probably go down in the next few days just based on glut of sellers. I thought I was going to have an extra (long story) but it fell through. Sorry I couldn't give the GAF discount on it.

edit: Lulz. Title already bolded. Nice! But now you know I mean it!

SOLD

Have a brand new Diablo III CE coming tomorrow via amazon. I could not wait so I bought a copy today. If anyone wants it, send me some offers. I was thinking around $180 shipped? I take payment in form of amazon gift card/payments. I would have some positive feedback in here but infamouschris got banned before he got my package. I know he got it because i had tracking on it. I could give that tracking number to someone if they want proof, as it is the only form of feedback i would have so far.

Dwayne

WTB PSP Games:

Brave Story: New Traveler
Crimson Gem Saga
Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
Hakuōki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom
Hammerin' Hero
Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee 2
Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
Kingdom of Paradise
Lunar: Silver Star Harmony
PangYa: Fantasy Golf
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2: Innocent Sin
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
Star Ocean: First Departure
Star Ocean: Second Evolution
Tales of Eternia
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
Ys Seven
Ys: The Oath in Felghana
Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger VS. Darkdeath Evilman

I'm in New Zealand but am happy to pay postage, and can make payment via Paypal. Must be complete. Cheers!

Alucrid

Banned
WTS:

Witcher 2 EE (360) - $36
Uncharted 3 (PS3) - $22

Criterion Blu Rays $16 per

Battle of Algiers
Pale Flower
My Life As A Dog
Days of Heaven
Diabolique
Charade
Sweet Smell of Success
Belle de Jour

America Lost and Found - $43

I've got a PSN code for JAM: Live Music Arcade.

Anybody want to trade it for some Microsoft Points so I can pick it up on Xbox 360 instead, since the bloody thing hasn't come out in the UK and so I need to grab it on a US account?

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Positive Feedback for Chairhome. Fast shipping, instant PMs, great price, awesome dude.

Thanks for the NGP and VHS!

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out. Also I will NOT mark things as gifts/etc on customs forms; that went bad for a couple people I know recently, so please bear this in mind. Non-negotiable, sorry.
-Not looking to buy or trade for anything in the slightest right now (except maybe new/complete lego sets?), sorry.

LOOSE STRATEGY GUIDES AND ARTBOOKS
---------------------
(Anything shown in the picture above but is not listed below means it's been sold!)
-Halo 2 Guide - $6 (still sealed in shrinkwrap)
-Halo 3 Guide - $6 (like new, poster still attached)
-Halo 3: ODST Guide - $6 (like new)
-Yoshi's Story Guide (Brady) - $6 (Has moderate shelfwear and damage to outside, inside is totally clean and intact)
-Deco Devolution The Art of BioShock 2 - $15 (like new; 167 page Hardcover artbook only available with the CE of BioShock 2)
-Fable III Artbook - $8 (like new: Full-size 112 page artbook that only came with the Fable III CE Guide)
-(Fangamer.net) Mother 3 Handbook - $12 Like new with dust jacket. Also this was the from the first print run; IIRC they re-printed this recently, no idea if the reprint has any differences or not.

Tales of Graces F Gamestop-exclusive pre-order DLC costumes and theme - $12 3 character outfits and 2 XMB Themes, some details here. I have NO idea if the code will work on a non-US PSN account. Will PM the code (in the US so it's printed on my game receipt, I think only Canada got the physical cards with codes on them).

Gamecube Official 251 Memory Card - $8Has "PSO" written on label (guess what it was used for), and has not been wiped, but works fine. Can wipe before sending if wanted.

Halo Reach CE contents and game case w/Reach preview disc instead of regular disc - $25 PICTURE HERE (As pictured this is the full contents of the Halo Reach CE (actual game case is black as seen above which was exclusive to the CE/LE's) but instead of the normal game disc this comes with the Halo Reach Preview Disc. I actually gave this to a friend when 343 provided On Demand codes for the game once title updates broke this disc, but it was recently given back to me. This disc is the full Halo Reach disc but due to Title Update changes this disc will ONLY play Halo Reach campaign; you will not be able to access Halo Reach multiplayer matchmaking, and I am unsure about Campaign Co-op (likely not). I am also not sure if you will be even able to stay online while playing this disc, I do not know what the current status of how title updates for Reach have affected this disc, so I will only guarantee that you will be able to access the Reach campaign single-player and offline. This is more for collectors and as a curiosity.)

-Club Nintendo 2011 Platinum Award Pin Set (sealed) - $15

DVD/Blurays
----------

Full Metal Panic! The Complete Series (bluray) - $20 Bought new, set is complete and all discs mint.

House Season 7 (DVD) - $15 Complete and mint, only some minor wear to corners of case.

Mad Men Season 1 (DVD) - $12 Complete and mint.

The Wire Complete Series (DVD) - $55 All discs mint except last disc on first two seasons which have some scratching but didn't affect playback when we watched them (we bought this set new and they were like this out of the box; likely due to the weirdass/poor setup they used for this set). Outer box is mint excluding a minor dent/creasing to one corner that occurred in shipping.

I'd happily take this if USPS didn't just pass a law against sending lithium batteries internationally :(

While I wouldn't put it past any particular USPS office from being total idiots and just assuming it's a total ban, look at the regulations and you'd see this is not quite the case. In fact, they clarified the policy today (May 16), probably in part to the bad military press they're getting.

Specifically, for things like DS, iPhones, Laptops, what you need to look at is 10.20.6 section A (General) and section B (already installed in device). The other sections only apply for loose or seperated batteries.

USPS said:
10.20.6 Secondary Lithium-ion (Rechargeable) Cells and Batteries
a. General. The following additional restrictions apply to the mailability of all secondary (rechargeable) lithium-ion cells and batteries:
1. The lithium content must not exceed 20 Wh (Watt-hour rating) per cell.
2. The total aggregate lithium content must not exceed 100 Wh per battery.
3. Each cell or battery must meet the requirements of each test in the UN Manual of Tests and Criteria, Part III, and subsection 38.3 as referenced in DOTs haz­ardous materials regulation at 49 CFR 171.7.
4. The mailpiece must not contain more than three batteries.
5. All outer packages must have a complete delivery and return address.

1/2. No problem. Even the iPad 3 (42.5 Wh) doesn't violate the aggregate content limit, since that count comes over multiple cells.
3. Pretty sure Apple tests their stuff.
4. Basically, don't send a package with more than 3 lithium powered items.
5. This should be status quo.

Continued said:
b. Installed In Equipment. The following additional restric­tions apply to the mailing of secondary cells or batteries properly installed in equipment they operate:
1. The batteries installed in the equipment must be protected from damage and short circuit.
2. The equipment must be equipped with an effec­tive means of preventing it from being turned on or activated.
3. The equipment must be cushioned to prevent movement or damage and be contained in a strong enough sealed package to prevent crush­ing of the package or exposure of the contents during normal handling in the mail. The shipment must be mailed in a strong outer package.

1. Again, status quo for any modern device.
2. Make sure your stuff is off.
3. Fairly common sense; original packaging when possible and cushioning helps. I wouldn't mail a phone in a bare cardboard sleeve without some bubble wrap or something.

Furthermore, they show a shipment table afterwards. Secondary devices as mentioned qualify for both surface and air shipping at up to 11lbs.

http://about.usps.com/postal-bulletin/2012/pb22336/html/updt_004.htm

WTS:

PS Vita
1. Uncharted - Golden Abyss (New $ Sealed) - $39 shipped. SOLD
2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - $25 shipped. SOLD
3. Modnation Racers - Road Trip - $20 shipped

3DS
1. Super Mario 3D Land (New & Sealed) - $30 shipped

Also, have a brand new (sealed) Apple iPad 3 (3rd Generation; 'the new ipad'). Wifi + 4G (AT&T), 32GB. Black. PM with offers if interested.

Want: Paypal

Yuripaw

Banned
Positive feedback for The Insane Dufresne. Had a bit of a bumpy road there for a little bit, but he let me work it out with him and make it right. He got the game today after a unfortunate mistake in the transaction, but all is right now. Thanks.

I hope folks are still cool buying stuff from me, because I sadly still need to come up with some money. I'm open to offers if my prices seem too high.

For sale:

Playstation 3 160gb system - Comes with system, dualshock 3 controller, standard AV cord, HDMI cord, and power cord. some cords are not in picture, but are included.SOLD
ps3.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Nintendo Wii system (softmodded) comes with white wii system, 1 white nunchuk, 1 white, wii remote, 1 black classic controller pro, sensor bar, component AV cord (third party), power cord. System is installed with homebrew channel, backup loaders, and usb loaders. As well as Cave Story, and all 3 Pheonix Wright games for WiiWare. Asking $75 shipped

For an even $100, I can include an external usb 250gb HDD you can use for whatever you'd like.

wii.jpg
100MEDIA_IMAG0121.jpg

Both systems are in perfect working condition, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Xenoblade Chronicles $39
Syndicate (360) with unused code $21
Tales of the Abyss (PS2) sealed, but an inch tear in the shrink-wrap $20

Gold seller, shipping included, and all items are in excellent complete like new condition.

Dwayne

While I wouldn't put it past any particular USPS office from being total idiots and just assuming it's a total ban, look at the regulations and you'd see this is not quite the case. In fact, they clarified the policy today (May 16), probably in part to the bad military press they're getting.

That's really useful, thanks for posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom