• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIGHT-

WTS:

2 USED EVGA Nvidia GTX 570 cards.

$225 each shipping included.

If you buy both from me I will give them to you for $425. Shipping included.

Pic of the card new:

CIMG0202.jpg

Pic of the Cards on the motherboard:

2011-06-06183247.jpg

So got my hope up that this was the 2.5 gig model :(. I'll see SLI some day!

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
I have an excellent condition copy of Xenogears Perfect Works for sale. I want a decent amount, but I also want to sell it, so I will price it very reasonably at $75 shipped. Please PM me if you are interested or would like pics. Thank you!

little tip, for something like that you would want to post pics

So got my hope up that this was the 2.5 gig model :(. I'll see SLI some day!

your lucky day :D

Anyone happens to have a Geforce 580 or Intel 2500k up for grabs should shoot me a PM. Looking for one for a friend. I've got one feedback on here so far, but it was positive!

Since I have zero time to enjoy - I know someone on GAF will
This is my Saturn set that took a few years to collect as eBay auctions came and went
All games are mint and most are still JP used sealed (Great condition)
xMqLPl.jpg

System comes with cords and Circular gamepad - not S-Pad but also with a 4MB cart.
Looking for about $145 shipped for the system and all the games and can do paypal/amazon credit, whatever...
The system works Perfectly (probably needs a new CR232 battery) and it is about a 7.5/10 appearance wise...
F3CvXl.jpg

The games are:
Pretty Fighter X
Dragon Ball (Fighter not legends)
Sega Rally
Zero Divide
Street Fighter Zero
Virtua Fighter 2
Daytona USA
Christmas Nights
Fighting Vipers
X-Men Children of the Atom
AMv3fl.jpg

GgplGl.jpg

F3CvXl.jpg

Bandai Wonderswan (B&W) complete w/ Gundam Generation Force
$35 Shipped
2PVJql.jpg

Nintendo DS

Dragon Ball Kai Ultimate Butoden
$27 Shipped
Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword (JP)
$7 Shipped
Fire Wrestling Pro (GBA/GB)
$8 Shipped
vV5ucl.jpg

PS Vita

Wipeout 2048 (JP)
$21 Shipped

Marvel vs Capcom 3 (JP)
$21 Shipped

APPLE

Apple Bluetooth wireless keyboard and Magic Mouse
$70 Shipped for both

Apple USB Super Drive (box and paper work included) for Mac Mini/Macbook Air
$60 Shipped

or $120 Shipped for all three

VASPER

Banned
WTS or TRADE limited Gears of war 2 great shape, can email pics if intrested. $20 shipped or a 1600 points card thanks.

geebee

Banned
Items for sale. Looking for US buyers and PayPal for payment method. All items are in excellent condition(most never played more than a few times).

All prices include shipping.

X360
Alan Wake - $15
Batman Arkham City - $15
Duke Nukem Forever - $10

PS3
Batman Arkham Asylum GotY Greatest Hits(3D glasses sealed) - $15
Mass Effect 2 - $15
Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition Complete - SOLD
Mortal Kombat(online pass and Kitana classic outfit codes unused. Pic below) - $15

DVD
Casshern Ultimate Edition (REGION 2, live action. Pic below) - $15

NoRéN

Have:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - $25 shipped
-Good condition. Complete with case and manual

Catherine Soundtrack and Artbook - $10 shipped
-Like New. Disc has never been played and Artbook has never been viewed.

PM with questions, OFFERS, concerns, etc. Gold seller with plenty of feedback on here.

Cptkrush

This guy had one hell of a deal that i was, unfortunately, unable to afford, so I'm still looking for anyone that's willing to sell an old i5 2500k for around 150. I don't absolutely need the heatsink or even the box(however the box would be nice).

OR

Someone that lives near a microcenter, that would be willing to pick one up for me, I can pay for shipping.

Nekobo

Selling in the US:

PS2 - Disgaea 2 (sealed) with the Disgaea manga, soundtrack, mini Japanese artbook and strategy guide - $60

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I'm curious, how much does Paypal remove for transactions now? It seems like a lot of you guys use it.

I've recently started accepting Amazon gift cards. They're better since I know I'll always buy stuff from Amazon and I get 100% of what I asked.

sk3tch

For Sale:

ASUS P9X79 PRO motherboard (info here) - board, backplate, and tri-SLI bridge ONLY.

32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 Desktop RAM (info here) - sticks of RAM ONLY. There are 8 sticks, FYI.

Pics of actual motherboard and RAM (no other components included :)):
click here.

Works 100%. Selling as a package only. Motherboard and RAM look awesome together as colors match. Selling only because I upgraded to a quad-SLI capable board.

$300 shipped to U.S. - PayPal gift only.

Cheska

Positive feedback for Shiv47

Shipped super quickly and had great communication throughout. Thanks for the items!!

EDIT:

If any of you live in the Bay Area, I have two arcade cabinets for sale.

A 1997 Golden Tee Championship cab

464a96fe.jpg

and a 1979 Stern Dracula Pinball Machine.

9c5092b3.jpg

PM me any questions. Prices are negotiable, you'll just have to be able to pick the item up.

bubnbob

Banned
I'm curious, how much does Paypal remove for transactions now? It seems like a lot of you guys use it.

I've recently started accepting Amazon gift cards. They're better since I know I'll always buy stuff from Amazon and I get 100% of what I asked.

Too much, but you're basically paying for protection. I've done all my transactions as gift, but they're small buys anyway.

sabanoo

Is anyone interested in just the game key portion of the D3 Collector's Edition? I only want the physical stuff (I have a pre-order I'll be picking up).

Also for sale:
Xbox 1600 points card - $17

drhankmccoyphd

Neo Member
Selling:

Justice League Vol. 1 HC signed by Jim Lee and Geoff Johns

HAVE:
:ps2: Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
:360: Marvel vs. Capcom 3
:360: NHL 08
:xbox: Splinter Cell
:xbox: Fable: Lost Chapters

Dreamcast System with standard + VGA cables, 2 Controllers and 2 rumble packs, 1 VMU
:dc: Cannon Spike (complete)
:dc: Mars Matrix (complete)
:dc: NFL Blitz 2K
:dc: Jet Grind Radio (1 complete, 1 disk/man only)
:dc: Soul Calibur (complete)
:dc: Space Channel 5 (complete)
:dc: Incoming (disk only)
:dc: NFL 2k (complete)
:dc: 18-wheeler (complete) NTSC-J
:dc: Maken X (disk only)
:dc: Sega Rally 2 (disk only)

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
If any of you live in the Bay Area, I have two arcade cabinets for sale.

and a 1979 Stern Dracula Pinball Machine.

9c5092b3.jpg

PM me any questions. Prices are negotiable, you'll just have to be able to pick the item up.

man I want this cabinet, too bad you are in the bay :(

kennah

Located in Winnipeg, Canada. Most are the bilingual versions, but I'll post which aren't. Prices Shipped in Canada. Will have to check on how much it would be to a particular state but will probably include shipping to the US as well. Prices Negotiable.

DS
Bangai-O Spirits (can) $10
Space Invaders Extreme (Can) $10
Final Fantasy III (US) $10
Mario Kart (Can) - $10

Advance
Final Fantasy Tactics (Cart Only) - $8
Final Fantasy IV (Cart Only) - $8

Crackdown (Can) - $5
Forza 2 (Can) - $3
PGR3 (US) - $shipping
GTA4 (Can) - $5 <-- box not in great condition, game fine
Dead Rising Platinum (US) - $3
Army of Two 1 (Can) - $3 <-- box not in great condition, game fine
La Boite Orange (The Orange Box-Can) - sold
Earth Defense Force 2017 (US) - 8$ <-- box in poor condition, game fine

Xbox
Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic (US) - $8 - missing manual
Gunvalkyrie (US) $5 - complete
Tony Hawk 2X (US) - $5
Burnout 3 (US) - $4 - box damaged
NHL2k6 - $shipping

GameCube
(True story, I bought these games from poweld here three years ago and never played them)
Eternal Darkness (US) - Sold
Killer 7 (US) - Sold
Skies of Arcadia (US) - $30 obo

Wii
ExciteBots (US) - $5

PSP
Locoroco 2 (US) - $5
Castlevania Drac X Chronicles (US)- $5

Misc
ATI Radeon 4850 512MB Video Card - $40
World of Warcraft Burning Crusade Collector's Edition - $70 obo (No activation Key)
World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edition - $70 obo (No activation Key)

Will update as spring cleaning happens and add a picture soon.

BigFwoosh

Positive feedback for g35twinturbo. Card works great, and it got here in record time. Bonus points for being here in time for Diablo 3 =). Would definitely buy from again.

This might not be the thread for it, but can anyone help me validate my PayPal account? They are telling me I MUST have a bank account/confirm my credit card in order to use PayPal, so I was wondering if there was any way I could bypass all this BS because I actually have money in my account.

Ephemeris

Positive Feedback for plc268.

I received the large shipment of Cocaine securely wrapped and hidden among a throw-away PSP bundle. Brilliant disguise and packaging, plus it shipped fast. A lil slow on my feedback since I was busy peddling it to my community. : D

Looks like I'll have a ton of stuff to be listing in the coming weeks, I finally got around to cleaning out any remaining stuff from my parent's house from when I was a kid.

For sale, prices negotiable (particularly if you're buying multiple items). I'll ship worldwide, but I'm located in the continental U.S. Photos available, just let me know what you want to see. Trying to do some spring cleaning of a bunch of stuff I no longer have an interest for.

CDs
Garth Brooks "The Limited Series" (it's the same as this one found on Amazon), sealed/never opened - $10

VHS:
Lawrence of Arabia (2 tapes) - $2.50

DVDs:
The Brothers McMullen - $1.50
Stargate Continuum - $1.50
Dragon Wars: D-War - $1.00
Identity / Secret Window (Double Feature) - $2.00
Barbie: The Princess and the Pauper - $2.00
The Family Stone - $2.00
Highlander (10th Anniversary, Director's Cut, Widescreen) - $2.00
Sesame Street 25 Wonderful Years: A Musical Celebration - $2.00
Sesame Street 35th Anniversary Special: Elmo's World: The Street We Live On! - $3.00
Love at First Bite - $15.00
Dragonfly (Widescreen) - $3.00
Jackie Brown: Collector's Edition - $2.50
The New Guy - $1.00
Escaflowne: The Movie - $2.00
The Ninth Gate - $1.00
The Whole Ten Yards - $1.50
The Mummy: Ultimate Edition - $2.00
The Twilight Zone Volume 5 - $2.00
Jackie Chan's The Myth - $1.00
The Day After Tomorrow: Widescreen Edition - $2.00
Major League: Wild Thing Edition - $2.00
Blizzard Entertainment DVD Collection (Starcraft, Warcraft III, Diablo II) - $15.00

Wii Games
Boogie (Disc w/ box & manual; no microphone) - $2.00
Wii Fit (Disc w/ box & manual; no Balance Board) - $3.00
Wii Play (Disc w/ box & manual; no extra remote) - $3.00

MageKnight / Mage Knight figures/accesories
List of figures found here. No set price, but would be willing to sell as a complete set or piece-by-piece.

Sega Master System - $60 shipped for everything
Recently cleaned and tested.
Sega Master System Console with original RF adapter and AC adapter (Model No. 3010-A; has two games built-in, Hang-On and Safari Hunt)
2x Sega Master System Controllers
1x Light Phasor
Games
Rocky
Great Baseball
Great Football
Great Basketball
Altered Beast
Double Dragon
After Burner
Shooting Gallery

Video game magazines; I will list these later as a Google Doc, but I have many years worth of old EGM, Nintendo Power, and some other miscellaneous gaming-related magazines for sale. I'm mostly just looking to clear them out and not expecting much for them; issues range as far back as pre-N64 era. I'll get some images up later as well, but I read through many of them recently and enjoyed the nostalgia of it all, but it's time to let them go. If you have specific topics or issues of interest for either magazine, let me know and I'll see if I have it. I personally enjoyed the issues just around the launch of new systems.

Strategy guides - Prices include shipping and all guides are in good or better condition; let me know if you'd like pictures of them
Secret of Mana Official Game Secrets - $15
Super Mario 64 "Totally Unauthorized" BradyGames Strategy Guide - $5
Killer Instinct SNES Player's guide - $10
Final Fantasy IX Official Strategy Guide - $10
Pokemon Gold/Silver Version Official Nintendo Power Strategy Guide - $5
Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island Nintendo Player's Guide - $10
Super Smash Bros Official Strategy Guide by BradyGames - $5
Pokemon Special Edition for Yellow, Red and Blue Official Nintendo Player's Guide - $30
Pokemon Special Pikachu Edition includes Red-Yellow-Blue Versus Books Perfect Guide - $20
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening Nintendo Player's Guide - $35
Diddy Kong Racing Official Nintendo Player's Guide - $5
Final Fantasy III Nintendo Player's Guide - $30
Bomberman 64 "Totally Unauthorized Guide" by BradyGames - $5
Phantasy Star Online Official Perfect Guide by BradyGames - $5
Metroid Prime/Metroid Fusion Prima Official Strategy Guide - $5
The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker Official Strategy Guide by BradyGames - $5
Magic: The Gathering Official Encyclopedia - The Complete Card Guide Volume 2 - $7.50
StarCraft Prima's Official Strategy Guide - $5
StarCraft Brood War Prima's Official Strategy Guide - $5
Blockbuster Entertainment Secret Codes '97 by BradyGames, contains SNES, Genesis, PS1, and Saturn codes - $5

PlayStation 1 Games - All games include game, case, and manual unless otherwise specified
Performance Brand PlayStation Memory Card w/ case, 15 Blocks of Memory - $5
Blockbuster Presents: Gameshark Top 50 Summer/Fall 2011 - $5
PlayStation Underground CD Magazine Volume 3 Issue 3 - $10
PlayStation Demo Disc (includes Ape Escape, Omega Boost, Twisted Metal 4, Um Jammer Lammy, and so on) - $5
PlayStation Magazine Demo Disc, March 2001 - Opened - $2.50
PlayStation Magazine Demo Disc, April 2001 - Opened - $2.50
PlayStation Magazine Demo Disc, July 2001 - Sealed - $5
PlayStation Magazine Demo Disc, August 2001 - Sealed - $5
Monster Rancher 2 - $30
Command & Conquer Red Alert Retaliation - $10
RPG Maker - $5
Rugrats Search for Reptar, Greatest Hits edition - $5
Final Fantasy IX - $7.50
Final Fantasy VIII - $5
Legend of Legaia - $25
Breath of Fire III - $30
Breath of Fire IV, has a big BlockBuster sticker on the disc itself and the manual, while all there, has had the front cover detached from the rest of it - $10
Resident Evil 3 Nemesis w/ Dino Crisis Demo Disc - $15

Miscellaneous
I have an opened, used, World of Warcraft Collector's Edition box (and all contents) for sale. Game discs have been used but are included. The 280-page color artbook was basically opened once then placed back in the box ever since I purchased the set brand new from Best Buy in 2004. Includes guest pass (I don't think it was ever used), the game discs/cases themselves (both CD and DVD), the cloth map (still rolled up with the little gold slip holder), the signed collector's edition manual, the behind-the-scenes DVD with case, and even the paper insert that was on the outside of the back of the box under the plastic wrap; when I opened the game years ago, I tucked that insert inside the box so it is in good condition as well. Most of the time, I've seen other sales for this set not include that slip as it is often just thrown out. There is an extremely small (1/4 of a centimeter I estimate, it is barely visible in the photo below) scuff on the front bottom edge of the outer box. Also, the soundtrack for some strange reason has a small crack (under 1 cm) in the disc itself along the inner ring; all of the tracks still play just fine and to be honest, my memory seems to tell me that this crack was there when I bought the set originally from Best Buy, because I am always very cautious with my games and never let the disc out of the box except to play it once when I first bought it. I also have a PC Gamer magazine (Holiday 2004, Volume 11, Number 13) with the cover story of "The official World of Warcraft starter guide" and the paperback book "WarCraft: War of the Ancients Trilogy Book One: the Well of Eternity" by Richard A. Knaak; I'd be glad to throw in the PC Gamer and this book for free with the WoW CE stuff. Hell, I'll even throw in the receipt from my purchase of the Warcraft book from a local bookstore in 2005. Can't beat that!

Anyway, sorry for the extended description. Pic of the outside case below, but I can take more pics, just send me a PM. I don't have a set price, so feel free to make an offer.

Also, WTB. This is kind of a long-shot, but depending on the price, I'm interested in purchasing a Super Mario Adventures Nintendo Comic Book; if my memory serves, it was originally only available through Nintendo Power as it was simply a compilation of all their mini-comics spread out among several issues. PM me if you have one lying around, I don't really care about the condition as long as it is still readable!

Here's an Amazon link to the book I'm asking about.

Whooter

Anyone interested in an old EVGA GTS 250 512MB video card? (512-P3-1150 TR)

The card itself is in good shape. Includes the power cable and a DVI-to-VGA converter. I have the original box and inner packaging, but the game and driver discs have long since disappeared.

$45 shipped? Anyone?

US/CAN shipping, PayPal accepted.

3G vita cib with hard case, 8gb stick, katamari. $250?
Need to get money so I can buy a new nook for my wife because some asshole stole hers from her hospital room on mothers day, the day after she gave birth to our second kid.

Koroviev

3G vita cib with hard case, 8gb stick, katamari. $250?
Need to get money so I can buy a new nook for my wife because some asshole stole hers from her hospital room on mothers day, the day after she gave birth to our second kid.

That's awful :(

Good on you for being so thoughtful though! :)

mug

Sony PRS-300 E-Reader.
nlRX5.jpg

Lightly used and comes with protective sleeve/case. I also have a few ebooks on there for free if requested.

Probably asking for around $30+sh ($5-8 depending on location)

Aguirre

buying: UK region 2 anime releases

also could someone tell if me if the us samurai champloo blu ray is region free? i'm getting contradictory answers from different forums

Meohsix

positive feedback for George - worked out a great deal, excellent communication & packaging, guy really put it out there with the trust too (shipped before payment! haha i feel reputable and shit), overall great to deal with. thanks again man.

positive feedback for IrishNinja Props to him for the willingness to work with me and my lack of a paypal account. would deal with him again anytime.

Jomjom

Banned
All of my games have no scratches or flaws of any kind, unless otherwise noted. Even the cases look brand new because they are all resealed in polyurethane bags after they are opened. NONE of my games are "Player's Choice" "Ultimate Hits" or "Greatest Hits".

Shipping to anywhere in the US and Canada is included.

I'm NeoGAF GOLD, so please buy/trade with confidence!

HAVE:

Playstation 3
  • 3D Dot Game Heroes - Brand New, Sealed - $15
  • Cross Edge - Like New, Complete - $20
  • Disgaea 3 - Like New, Complete (Would prefer to sell or trade along with Disgaea 1 and 2) - $13 ($35 for all 3 Disgaea games)

Playstation 2
  • Disgaea 1 & 2 - Brand New, Sealed (would prefer to sell or trade along with Disgaea 3) - $30 ($35 for all 3 Disgaea games)

PSP
  • Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness (Signed by Takehito Harada, character designer for the Disgaea, Phantom Brave, and Makai Kingdom series) - Brand New (This is opened, but I'm listing as brand new because it was only opened for autograph and never touched thereafter) - $20
Nintendo DS
  • Knights in the Nightmare - Like New, Complete (This is the LE with soundtrack CD) - $25

Blu-Rays
  • Captain America: The First Avenger (BD/DVD 2-Disc Combo) - Like New, watched once - $14

WANT:
Paypal or Amazon Payments
Steam games from my wishlist (Wishlist)

Silent Hill HD Collection (PS3)
Hakuoki (PSP)
Persona 3 Portable (PSP)
KoF XIII (PS3)
Gundam: Extreme Vs (PS3 JP Import)
Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii UK import)

Star Trek (already have First Contact) BDs
Star Wars BD
Eva 2.22 BD