• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB:

Sonic Blast Man 2 (SNES) - Cart only and it has to be in great condition
Pokemon Crystal Version (Gameboy) - CIB
One Piece: Unlimited Adventure (Wii)
Lightening Force Quest for the Darkstar aka Thunder Force IV (Sega Genesis) - CIB
Suikoden II (ps1) - black labeled
Tales of Destiny (ps1) - black labeled

WoodWERD

Got rid of my speakers, so next up is my PS3. It's an 80gb MGS4 bundle, the last of the backward-compatible models. It's been used sparingly, mostly as a blu-ray player. I'll throw in an extra controller and I'm looking for $250 obo + shipping. I've still got other games and movies for sale below as well -- feedback in this thread and 100% on ebay under the same name.

Also have black ops 2 (360) for sale.

/edit: Firmware 4.30, Serial ending CECHE01

IMG_2243.JPG

IMG_2242.JPG

IMG_2245.JPG

Blu-rays, DVDs, X360/PS3/PS2 games (click to enlarge) -- All prices are best offer and will ship anywhere w/in US -- paypal only:

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Reposting from almost 200 posts ago

I'm looking to buy the Steam keys listed under WANT via Paypal. As well as Paypal I can trade you the keys under HAVE. PM with what you have and your price. Thanks! I'm only interested in one of each, they're for a friend. If you have a decent amount of different games and would rather have a game on Steam than Paypal we can work that out too.

---HAVE---

• Paypal
  • Cave Story +
  • Earth Defense Force + DLC
  • Miner Wars 2081 x6
  • Resonance
  • Blackwell Bundle (Blackwell Legacy, Unbound & Convergence)
  • Blackwell Deception
  • Gemini Rue
  • SPAZ
  • Puzzle Bots
  • Miner Wars Arena x6
  • Fireburst x7
  • Zombie Pirates x7
  • Vegas: Make It Big x7
  • Spacechem x2
  • Journey Down Chapter 1
  • Cubemen
  • Snapshot
  • Fieldrunners
  • Alien Shooter

---WANT---

From Humble Bundles:

• Humble Frozenbyte Bundle (Trine, Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds Survivor)
  • Atom Zombie Smasher
  • Bit Trip Beat
  • Blocks That Matter
  • Botanicula
  • Dustforce
  • Lone Survivor
  • Lugaru HD
  • Samorost 2
  • Waking Mars

Indieroyale bundle keys:

• 1000 Amps
  • ARES
  • Analogue: A Hate Story
  • Ancients of Ooga
  • Auditorium
  • Cloning Clyde
  • Defense Grid
  • Depths of Peril
  • Dino D-day
  • Fate of the World
  • Nimbus
  • Noitu Love 2: Devotion
  • Pineapple Smash Crew
  • Pixeljunk Eden
  • RoboBlitz
  • Shattered Horizon
  • Tobe's Vertical Adventure
  • Vertex Dispenser
  • Waves

johnsmith

remember me
Got some digital copy codes for sale.

Game of Thrones - Season 2 - itunes - $8

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 - UV - $2
Spiderman 1 - UV - $2
Ted - UV/itunes - $3

Genesis games, cart only. Prices include shipping.
The Lion King $4
Vectorman $4
X-Men $5
all of them for $10
Raiden Trad $7
iscRL6q8PnuhI.JPG

Kazoo

Positive feedback to asdad123 enjoy that card man!!! The memory too lol.

Also:

I have 5+ feedback here :D just an FYI but there is a bit of stuff (good stuff) that I want to unload for you gaffers :) No international shipping and I require you pay first due to the items that I have.

I take Paypal! No international Shipping!!

WTS or Trade:

PS3 Super Slim 320GB Uncharted Bundle Complete (it's almost mint) $150 + $25 shipping

PS3
God of War 3 (used, has original case) - $10
Killzone 3 (used, has original case but no online pass) - $10
Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition (used, has original case) - $10
Assassin's Creed 3 (NEW) - $25
Metal Gear Solid 4 LE (Used) - $30
12 Month PSN Plus card (I'll email the code) - $30 -SOLD

XBOX
Zone of the Enders LE (NEW) - $40
Ninja Gaiden 3 LE (Used) - $25
CoD Modern Warfare 2 LE (Used) - $12

MISC.
Samsung Galaxy S2 T-Mobile (Used and Rooted) - $125
Apple official HDMI Cable (NEW) - $10

Annnd more to add later!

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Cross posting, hope no one minds. But once that new 670 arrives, I won't have any need for my old card. It's a Zotac GTX570 AMP! Edition with 1.2GB VRAM. It's never given me issues. That said, I have over clocked it off and on over the last ~18 months I've had it. It runs fine, but it does run quite warm, which I've heard is normal, but I found weird. I have the box....somewhere. Anyhow, I'd like to offer it up, and am open to any reasonable offers if anyone is interested :) If anyone isn't interested but has a fair price in mind let me know so I can attach a price!

Have a mint copy of Infinite Space with manual and case.

AC3 Conner statue and flag from CE

Skyrim artbook from CE - mint

Final Fantasy VII black label - excellent condition, complete

The Last Story -mint and complete

Batman statue from Arkham City CE

Batman statue from DC Universe Online

Shoot me an offer, trying to save for home improvements to our new home :)

Got a few codes up for trade/sale:

God of War Ascension Mythological Heroes DLC - $7
Playstation All-Stars Zeus and Isaac Clarke DLC - $5

Would trade for anything that interests me (perhaps a small game on PSN or a tiny mouse--err, game on Steam)

I know I already left positive feedback for RoboGeorgeForeman, but I'd like to leave more, or at least leave something positive for him. I just got my package from him, and he threw in Monster Hunter and a brand new 4 gig memory stick at no extra charge! I just wanted to let it be publicly known that he is a gentlemen and a scholar.

Tizoc

Anyone want to make a trade for a $10 US PSN code? I can trade any one of these Steam game codes for them:
Serious Sam 3 BFE
Mark of the Ninja (I have the Microsoft Arcade Bundle, and can trade any one of the games in it for the code as well)
Bioshock 1
Bioshock 2

Michan

Positive feedback for these superb gaffers:
Reclaimer
Lambtron

Just a heads-up – I still have Super Famicom controllers available for anybody who is interested.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
EDIT: Got it, thanks. Positive feedback for DunderHassan. Both of us are gold though, so no need to update the feedback roster, gents.

Selling:

DS:
Pokemon Heart Gold (no case/walker) - $15 shipped
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (no case) - $15 shipped
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (complete) - SOLD

Blu-Ray:
Lord of the Rings Trilogy Extended Edition - $40 shipped

Also have The Last Story Collector's Edition SEALED, PM me offers if interested.

GAF Gold, Paypal preferred. Would like to move this stuff this week!

AwRy108

SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK for Kazoo: sold me a 12-month PS+ code for almost half price, and delivered the code immediately after I paid. Great transaction!

I know I already left positive feedback for RoboGeorgeForeman, but I'd like to leave more, or at least leave something positive for him. I just got my package from him, and he threw in Monster Hunter and a brand new 4 gig memory stick at no extra charge! I just wanted to let it be publicly known that he is a gentlemen and a scholar.

And this is why I love the Gaf Buy, Sell, Trade Community. I've completed 20+ transactions in here and every one of them have been extremely positive transactions.

Now let's all come together in a virtual circle, join hands and join me in singing Kumbya.

On a bit more serious note I am trying to find one of those 1month trial cards/codes for PS PLUS. If this interests anyone please shoot me a private message and we can negotiate a fair deal. Come on Buy, Sell, Gaf, I need you to come thru for me before my nephew's 10th birthday party this evening.

Credo

Positive feedback for KoreanBarbecue.

It's my 4th or 5th time buying from him, and the games are always in good shape and work perfectly.

Ok, here is the most random list of stuff that I'm selling.

Sony PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset - $60 shipped

Has the original box, the headset, and the USB transmitter for the headset. Missing the instructions, but they can be found online.

Nikon Coolpix P510 - $250 shipped

Only been used 3-4 times. Has the original box, and everything included when purchased including the instructions and software CD. Also has a 3 year extended warranty that was purchased with the camera that runs until June 2015. I have the warranty documentation and the purchase receipt as well.

Jawbone Up Band Generation 2 (size medium color onyx) - $120 shipped

Brand new in box, never opened. Medium size is for 6"-7" wrists. The Up band is one of the premier health and fitness bands available. Requires an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch running iOS 5.1 or greater. Tracks steps taken, calories burned, active time, and your sleep patterns.

I can provide pictures or answer any other questions you might have, feel free to PM me. I take PayPal gifts only and I have all positive feedback from selling on here. Also 100% positive feedback on eBay.

Have:

God of War: Ascension (PS3) $40 shipped

Online pass has been used, but the PSASBR DLC codes for Isaac Clarke and Zeus are unused.

Accepting Amazon E-Gift Card as payment.

Thanks!

Jzero

Let's try this again!

iqGN00GJmnCEV.png

Want To Trade my $33 Gamestop eGift Card for a $25 Amazon eGift Card.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Edit: GONE!

Kunohara

Prices do not include shipping.
SNES Games for sale:

Super Street Fighter 2 $8
Sim City $8 (only have the box, no manual or anything else)
NBA Jam $6
Starfox $10
Mario Paint $10 with mouse and pad $5
Donkey Kong Country $12
Phalanx $5
Super Mario World $8
Home Along 2 $2
Shaq Fu $2
Super Bases Loaded $6
Super Contra 3 $15
Mortal Kombat $8
Stanley Cup $5

The manuals are by themselves, no box for them. The boxes have the manuals inside of them. Feel free to go here to see more pictures.

Next up, my small collection of pokemon cards. Everything you see in the pics is what I have. I basically took a picture of everything. $30

Go here to view the cards.

Next up, my Magic cards. These have never been taken out of the box they were in for over 10 years. All the cards are in mint condition. To view them, please go here. To view the list of cards, go here. I am asking $30 for everything. I would like to get rid of all of them at once if possible.

Last but not least, my copy of Halo Reach Limited Edition. Comes with everything. To view pictures of it, please go here. Asking for $35.

I am Neogaf plus. Feel free to contact me for any questions you have. I live in Canada and will ship to US as well. I can do International if you are willing to pay for the increased shipping it will take. Paypal is fine.

Tattooth

I have a Fractal Design Define R3 for sale.

I am looking for £40, but I am open to offers. The only thing is that the postage might be quite a lot, so UK only please.

I can post some pictures tomorrow.

I am looking for a good deal on a Wii Classic controller. I have a brand new PS3 Sixaxis Controller that is sealed in the original package that I would like to trade for it. Please beware this is the Sixaxis controller that lacks rumble, IT IS NOT A DUALSHOCK 3

I will entertain other offers as well so please don't hesitate to make me an offer via private message. If you have any questions or concerns just shoot me a message and I will get back to u quickly.

Still looking to trade my Complete in Box Aqua Blue 3DS with Complete in Box copy of Super Mario 3D Land for a top loading NES and maybe a few games if you have them. The 3DS has a new top screen and new battery from Nintendo, and is under warranty for the next year. No downloadable games included (sorry! transferred everything to my XL)

pic said:
Some additional pictures can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/SFh6a

Would prefer to trade, but would sell the 3DS and Mario 3D Land for $125, Amazon payments only.

Might also be interested in trading it for some rarer TG16 HuCard games (I don't have a Turbo CD) or rarer SNES games.

Would also trade for a front loading NES, if you include some games with it.

SmokeMaxX

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

PC
Physical:
Lego Batman: The Videogame
Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues
Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Hunted: The Demon's Forge
Fallout 3
Bioshock & Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
ALL for $15. To save money on shipping, only the discs (in sleeves) and unused CD Keys will be shipped in a small flat rate box. They cannot be activated on Steam.

Digital:
Battlefield Bad Company 2 (Origin) - $4
Rage (Steam) - $4
Red Faction: Armageddon (Steam) - $4
ALL for $9

Playstation 3
Physical:
MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Fightstick (NEW) - $90

Xbox 360
Physical:
MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Fightstick (New) - $95
Digital:
12 Months Xbox Live - $36
Mortal Kombat Online Kombat Pass (360) - $4
Dance Central 3 DLC - Nicki Minaj - Whip It and LMFAO - Sorry for Party Rocking - $3 for both songs
2 Day XBL Gold Trial - $1 Separately or Free with any Purchase upon request (If still available)

Nintendo Wii/Gamecube/3DS
Physical:
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance AR Cards (3 Pack; New; Sealed) - $4 OR Free with any Physical Purchase OR $2 with any Digital Purchase.
Digital:
DS Club Nintendo Codes:
America's Test Kitchen (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $2
3DS Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario Sticker Star (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Wii Club Nintendo Codes
Wii Play Motion (50 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $5
Rhythm Heaven Fever (30 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $3
WiiU Club Nintendo Codes
NSMBU (60 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $6
One Code of Each for $15

Other:
Persona 4 Arena
Persona 4 Arena OST (New, may show signs of wear but still sealed) - $5

Stuff from 25th Anniversary Street Fighter Collector's Edition
Everything listed below has been taken straight from the Collector's Edition and is in new/like new condition. These are OBO (Or Best Offer).

25th Anniversary Collection Box (Has internal damage from manufacturing; will upload pictures later) - $20
Pictures:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_150929_zps9913a465.jpg (Paper Cover)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151024_zps0e89c4a6.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151030_zps3b5d3c16.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151104_zps696b3b60.jpg (Certificate)

Tribute Art Book (Brand new straight out of set, but got some marks from manufacturing) - $15

Buying:
Looking for Vanquish (360) at a good price.

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLUS [+++]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom