• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Adding PS3 to the list

UK here, looking to sell (in the UK only please)

- Xbox 360 slim, 250GB with kinect. No box or warranty
- Lenovo y580 laptop. 15" 1080p screen, i7-2610qm CPU, gtx660m GPU with 2GB GDDR5, 64GB SSD + 1TB HDD, bluray drive. six months old, great condition
- original 60GB Japanese PS3 with BC etc. upgraded HDD. Boxed, working etc, cosmetically good condition too.

Could be interested in a trade for a gaming PC or parts towards one, but cash preferred

ScreenShot2013-03-14at125244PM_zpsf09ee8c4.png
(also same name on goozex and although i havent sold anything on ebay for a long time my username over there is manifestdestiny76)

im going to be listing a decent amount of things as im trying to thin down before a move in a few months.

im looking for trade for the following
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS)
Mario Kart 7 (3DS)

to trade (or sell) - all of these game i bought new with the exception of mario which came with my used 3DS
Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed - with unused bonus content code (metal sonic, outrun track etc) (PS3)
Catherine (PS3)
Anarchy Reigns (PS3)
Sonic & All-Stars Racing - STILL SEALED (PS3)
Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)
Kid Icarus Uprising (3DS) - the outer box holds the game box and the stand together has been crumbled a little at the corner.
Shinobi (3DS)

I know neogaf isnt big on making offers when prices arent listed. if i dont get any interest by the time its time to realist ill have more stuff to list with prices added. can take pictures of anything just trying to get this up because i keep putting it off

Deadbeat

Banned
WTS or TRADE:

8AR1223.png

World of Tanks 25 Dollar In Game Credit

upCwkAw.png

Hawken 25 Dollar In Game Credit

Im selling each for 18 dollars or both for 32 dollars. Might also be interested in trading these codes for steam games.

Send me an offer the worst I can do is say no.

NoRéN

ScreenShot2013-03-14at125244PM_zpsf09ee8c4.png
(also same name on goozex and although i havent sold anything on ebay for a long time my username over there is manifestdestiny76)

im going to be listing a decent amount of things as im trying to thin down before a move in a few months.

im looking for trade for the following
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS)
Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
also open to paypal or amazon gift cards

PMd

Cornbread78

WTS:

DS:
- Etrian Odyssey (Cartridge Only) - $15.00 shipped
- Etrian Odyssey II (Case & Cartridge) - $17.50 shipped
- Rondo of Swords (Cartridge,case,booklet) $10.00 shipped
(all three for $35 shipped)

360:
- Full Game Dowload Code for Fruit Ninja - $3.00
(will e-mail codes)

Game Cube:
- Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly - $5.00 shipped
- Pokemon Xb & Strategy Guide - $50.00 shipped
(both have very minor scratches on disk, are fully playable and come with case and booklets.)

Other:
- Ni No Kuni Steelbook case from Gamestop pre-order bonus. Brand new condition, no scratches/dents will ship with care - $30.00

Will ship in US and will accept paypal gift plz...

WTS: (Paypal gift)

Antichamber (Steam gift) $12.5
The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition (Steam gift) $1.5
SEGA Bass Fishing (Steam key) $2
Crazy Taxi (Steam key) $2
Ticket to Ride USA 1910 DLC (Steam key) 1$
The Journey Down (Steam key) 1$
Resonance (Steam key) 1$
Spacechem (Steam key) 1$
Hearts of Iron III (Steam key) 1$

Reposting this since it's been more than 200 posts

WTS

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale download code for the PS Vita (can be used on the NA PS Store) - $20

Will accept Paypal or Amazon GC. PM if interested.

I also have an Online Pass for Mortal Kombat for the PS3 along with Classic Sub-Zero outfit skin. I'll let it go for $2. Same payment method as above.

150 post re-post:

Up for sale:

AMD Never Settle Bundle (Crysis 3 & Bioshock: Infinite) - Done

Turtlebeach Earforce P21 wired headset (PS3) -$30

Crysis 1 download code - $5

I do take PayPal and I am open to offers too. PM me if interested

sladeums

Have:
$10 iTunes (US Store only) credit code

Want:
$8 PayPal - gift or you pay fees

Delivered via PM ... send me one if interested.
(I have two of these available.)

kenjisalk

I have two passes to PAXEast (Saturday) up for sale because financial stuff came up and I can't afford to go now. :(

20130314_171411_zpsc9bbeb1b.jpg

20130314_171417_zpsc9e9147b.jpg

Edit:

I just sold one of them, the other is still available.

dsister44

I'm not sure the etiquette on this. But I bought something else from Def Jukie and if I can i'd like to leave more positive feedback for him

AwRy108

I'm not sure the etiquette on this. But I bought something else from Def Jukie and if I can i'd like to leave more positive feedback for him

As far as I understand, you can leave feedback for each individual transaction.

Speaking of which:

SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK for Darkness: he sold me Halo 4 for a killer price (basically $20 before shipping), and the game arrived in less than a day and in perfect condition. Also, yet another nice GAF'er to do business with.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
As far as I understand, you can leave feedback for each individual transaction.

Speaking of which:

SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK for Darkness: he sold me Halo 4 for a killer price (basically $20 before shipping), and the game arrived in less than a day and in perfect condition. Also, yet another nice GAF'er to do business with.

Positive feedback for AwRy108 also. :)

looking to trade:
PS3 - PSN+ 1month
PS3 - PSAllstars characters zeus isaac clark
ANY - Bioshock:Infinite Industrial Revolution web game _ earn in-game DLC
360 - Forza 4 Dodge DLC
360 - Forza Horizon VWGolfR DLC

looking for:
anything XBL, PSN, Steam.
also. 14day/1month/3month XBL gold

Vaco6121

WTS: Prices include shipping. Would prefer to ship within the US, but will ship worldwide buyer covers the extra shipping cost. Paypal or Amazon payments. Feel free to make offers.

Games are in very good to like new shape.

PS3:

LittleBigPlanet 2- $10
Metal Gear Rising- $47 or would like to trade for a newer PS3 releases like Atelier Ayesha or Tomb Raider or something else, let me know what you have

Wii

Phantom Brave - sealed- $20

Firehead

I have two of these and they've never been used. I will basically take anything for them. They're just sitting here... neglected and lonely. Someone take them before I throw them away. I'm literally dangling them over my trash can as I type this...

http://www.game-ost.com/static/covers_soundtracks/3/0/30170_240730.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

PM'd

Baconbitz

Banned
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE PM'ING ME! THANKS!

(Click picture above to see my feedback)

BACONBITZ's BOX O' STUFF SALE!!!! - EVERYTHING IS NEGOTIABLE
------------------------------------------------------
SELLER CONDITIONS:
  • Accept: Paypal, Amazon
    [*]Seller countries:
    QPvhpiV.png
    Cb0CN7t.png

[*]All items include shipping in the price
    [*]If you need more Pics feel free to PM me

PS3:
  • 8 gig SDHC card - $10.00

rizzo0

Still looking to get a PS3. No OG models. My original OG died. Just looking for Slims or the new Super Slim for a decent price. Thanks

looking to trade:
PS3 - PSN+ 1month
PS3 - PSAllstars characters zeus isaac clark
ANY - Bioshock:Infinite Industrial Revolution web game _ earn in-game DLC
360 - Forza 4 Dodge DLC
360 - Forza Horizon VWGolfR DLC

looking for:
anything XBL, PSN, Steam.
also. 14day/1month/3month XBL gold

PMd for All Stars code!

I'm NeoGAF Gold and have previously sold under the name of "LastWindow."

For sale:
(All prices include insured shipping with tracking number via USPS or UPS within the 48 continental states. I only accept PayPal. If you don't have any feedback or very little of it then payments will have to be sent as a gift.)

State Of The Art Toys' Street Fighter Blanka statue. Number 150 out of 500. Statue has been displayed out in the open but has no damage and has been dusted off well. Box shows very little wear.
Price: $175

First 4 Figures Classic Sonic statue. Number 1198, includes card of authenticity as can be seen taped to the styrofoam box. Outer box has some denting but is in good condition otherwise. Statue itself is in great condition and has been displayed out in the open. I've dusted it off and could find no defects at all. It's another expensive statue, judging by eBay. There's currently one going for $500 and another for $700. It stands 12" tall.
Price: $250

Gaming Heads BLU Heavy statue. Number 02, includes card of authenticity as can be seen taped to the styrofoam box. Outer box shows wear but is in good shape otherwise. Statue has a broke piece on the back of the minigun which I included a picture of. There's a middle lever that broke off, which I still have in case the buyer wants to try and fix it. Base also has some spots that were there when I received it but they are very minor and I couldn't get a good picture of them. Still a fantastic piece to have and I've had it on display and it's been dusted off. Stands between 12 to 13 inches tall. eBay prices seem to go around $250 but since this has defects it'll be less.
Price: $150

I'd like to sell all of these together in a bundle for $100. If you are interested in just certain ones then contact me for individual prices.

Nekketsu Oyako (2D beat'em up like Final Fight): Complete. Disc and manual look great with very little wear. Case has no cracks.

Panzer Bandit (2D beat'em up with 3D backgrounds): Complete. Disc and manual both look great. Includes registration card. Case has no cracks. One of my favorite PlayStation 1 games and is usually unheard of or overlooked. Check out videos of it on YouTube.

Gouketuji Ichizoku 2 (Power Instinct 2, 2D fighter): Complete. Disc has very little wear, manual looks good. Includes spine card, case has no cracks.

Hermie Hopperhead (2D platformer): Complete. Disc looks great with very little scuffing, manual looks close to new. Includes rare sticker sheet that was included with the game when bought new. Case has no cracks.

Gear Fighter Dendoh (sidescrolling beat'em up): Complete. Disc looks great with very little scuffing, manual looks great. Includes spine card, case has no cracks. Another overlooked PlayStation game that's pretty good.

Mad Stalker Full Metal Force (2D beat'em up): Complete. Disc looks fantastic, as does the manual. Includes registration card, case has no cracks. Once again, another game I feel is really good and overlooked.
SOLD

Dark Souls Collector's Edition for the Xbox 360, partially new. I say "partially" because the game itself is still wrapped, the tin has been opened. The plastic cover shows some normal shelving wear but still looks fine. The tin has a few dents but nothing major and still looks fine as well. As previously mentioned, the game is still wrapped. Art book is in great shape and I'm pretty sure the code on the little card has never been used, but I can't say for sure.
Price: $50

Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition. Does not include the art book or soundtrack. Outer box shows some wear but is in good shape overall, the official guide also shows some wear but is in fine shape, game case/manual/disc all show minor wear. Overall, everything is in good shape.
Price $50

If you'd like to buy both I'd sell them for $80 together, which includes insured shipping and a tracking number.

As mentioned above the prices include shipping for the 48 continental states. Because of how heavy the statues are I don't want to ship outside of those 48 states since the shipping costs with tracking and insurance will be expensive.

Prodigal

Banned
Want: Tomb Raider Steam Gift

I'm hoping someone still has a voucher left over from the AMD promotion, because I will trade any Steam game between $30-40 for it in return.

Add me on Steam: JJANIME

Cornbread78

Positive feedback for Mizzou Gaming great buyer, good communitcation. Thank you!

Also WTB:
- Anyone have an old strategy guide for Mass Effect 1 lying around?

TriAceJP

Positive feedback for Amory.

He was kind enough to meet up with me locally which I appreciate, it is a time sensitive item and things just happen to disappear in the mail for me.

Although I am pretty sure he didn't notice that my coat was buttoned incorrectly, and if he did he didn't say anything!

AppHazard

Neo Member
Hi Everyone,
I'm looking to see if anyone has a PS3 Grey Fox pre-order DLC for Metal Gear Rising that they would be willing to sell. I am willing to buy it at the cost of any standard buyable DLC as I unfortunately was unable to pre-order the game in time.

LTB
Metal Gear Rising - Grey Fox Pre-order DLC for PS3
*PM me your price*

Thanks everyone!

NOTE: While I'm away on my internship during weekdays, I will have a hard time filling up request and make quick transactions. Will do the best to help you all out as fast as I can.

Game: Bioshock Infinite (Pre-Order including Rewards)
Price: $42.5

Game: Tomb Raider - Survival Edition
Price: $45

Game: Company of Heroes 2 (Pre-Order including Rewards)
Price: $30 / $45 - Standard / Digital Collector's Edition

Game: Resident Evil 6 (Pre-Order including Rewards)
Price: $30

Game: Defiance (Pre-Order including Rewards)
Price: $30 / $42.5 - Standard / Deluxe

Game: Age of Empires II HD
Price: $13

Game: Trials Evolution: Gold Edition
Price: $15

Game: Brutal Legend

Game: BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Price: $10

Game: Antichamber

NeoGAF GOLD Seller

Looking to sell those games for Paypal, they are all Steam Gifts (No CD-Keys, everything is from Steam Store).
Feel free to request other Steam games you might want for cheap. (I won't be able fill requests very quick for a while since I'm on my internship)

PM or just add me on Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom