• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsrv

KBm.jpg
(Actual items)
Looking to sell these two together if possible, both components were used for about... 3 or 4 weeks.

1x used i5 3570k (Batch#3221C033 for anyone looking for specific batches). Although it's an unlocked CPU it was never overclocked. Includes original box and unused stock cooler (An aftermarket cooler was used when it was active)
1x used Seasonic 80+ M12II 620W PSU. No longer has original box, but module cables, bag, power plug included.

$210 (Paypal) shipped for both items to US addresses
or separately, $155 (Paypal) for the Processor, $65 (Paypal) for the PSU

Edit: Both sold

So, all of my good Xbox 360 controllers with the transforming D-Pad have had the bottom section of the battery port crack. I am beginning to think it's my messenger pad that is causing undue stress, taking it off/on again. And, of course, this sucks due to the limited runs of certain controllers. Especially my beloved Halo 4 edition.

Does anyone happen to have any new Xbox 360 controllers, with the transforming D-Pad for sale, perchance?

Codes for sale: I'm NeoGaf Gold!

Xbox 360:
Skyrim code - $21
Gears of War code - $11
Borderlands DLC All 4 - $10 or $3 each.
Fable 2 Pub XBLA game - $4

FarCry 3 online pass - $3

Ultraviolet/Digital Copy codes for:
Taken 2 UV code - $4
Titantic digital copy - $3
Person of Interest (Season 1) UV - $6

I also have some Club Nintendo codes I plan on listing soon. So if you are interested, please PM and I'll let you know what games they are. I'll be selling those for $3.50

Also looking to buy/trade for these games: (games don't have to be complete but I prefer carts in good condition, thanks!)

SNES:
Harvest Moon
E.V.O. Search for Eden
Mega Man X3
Mega Man Soccer
R-Type III
Breath of Fire II

N64:
Kirby 64
Paper Mario

Sega Saturn:
Panzer Dragoon Saga

For trade, I have:

Sealed Metroid Prime Trilogy
Sealed Diablo III CE

Mario Party 2

Secret of Mana
Secret of Evermore

Cannon Spike

and a few others I'd be willing to part with. Looking for carts in good shape.

Please PM and we can discuss!

Fracas

#fuckonami
Looking to sell:

New copy of Vanquish for Xbox 360- $14 shipped (will trade straight up for Resident Evil 6 for Xbox 360, new or used)

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition for Xbox 360- Slipcover has light wear, everything else is in great condition. $13 shipped

Looking to purchase:

-Battlefield 3 Premium code for Xbox 360 (preferably <$15, will trade a 1600 MS points/$20 steam wallet/$20 PSN credit/anything from my "for sale" list for it if you'd rather a trade)

nbthedude

KBm.jpg
(Actual items)
Looking to sell these two together if possible, both components were used for about... 3 or 4 weeks.

1x used i5 3570k (Batch#3221C033 for anyone looking for specific batches). Although it's an unlocked CPU it was never overclocked. Includes original box and unused stock cooler (An aftermarket cooler was used when it was active)
1x used Seasonic 80+ M12II 620W PSU. No longer has original box, but module cables, bag, power plug included.

$210 (Paypal) shipped for both items to US addresses
or separately, $155 (Paypal) for the Processor, $65 (Paypal) for the PSU

PM sent!

vocab

WTS: HRAP 3 (PS3)- Comes with Stock sanwa stick. 6 semistu clear white buttons, Clear bubble top and 2 red hori buttons, two yellow hori star and select buttons. The art work has some small pealing spots. The black base has some small scratches from normal use. I have removed the two middle screws simply because they are bitch to get out/on. I will include them. The stick is very loose from being played with a lot. I'm looking for $85 shipped.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Positive buyer feedback for Tawney Bomb - Really nice, has money, parted with it efficiently. Cue cackling.

Duke Togo

WTS:
SOLD - Bioshock Infinite - Steam Code - SOLD
Crysis 3 - Origin Code - $30
Sleeping Dogs - Steam Code - $20
Hitman Absolution - Steam Code - $20
Farcry 3 - Ubishop Code - $30

Willing to sell the remaining lot for $90.

Paypal gift only please.

I'm NeoGAF Gold and have previously sold under the name of "LastWindow."

For sale:
(All prices include insured shipping with tracking number via USPS or UPS within the 48 continental states. I only accept PayPal. If you don't have any feedback or very little of it then payments will have to be sent as a gift.)

State Of The Art Toys' Street Fighter Blanka statue. Number 150 out of 500. Statue has been displayed out in the open but has no damage and has been dusted off well. Box shows very little wear.
Price: $150

Gaming Heads BLU Heavy statue. Number 02, includes card of authenticity as can be seen taped to the styrofoam box. Outer box shows wear but is in good shape otherwise. Statue has a broke piece on the back of the minigun which I included a picture of. There's a middle lever that broke off, which I still have in case the buyer wants to try and fix it. Base also has some spots that were there when I received it but they are very minor and I couldn't get a good picture of them. Still a fantastic piece to have and I've had it on display and it's been dusted off. Stands between 12 to 13 inches tall. eBay prices seem to go around $250 but since this has defects it'll be less.
Price: $125

I would prefer to sell all of these together in a bundle. I'd sell them all together at a lower rate than what they're going for separately. Send me a PM if you're interested in this.

Splatterhouse Wanpaku Graffiti: Complete. Cartridge has had its pins cleaned and looks great. Case looks great as well. Manual shows a bit of wear but overall looks fine. Also comes with a couple of other pieces of other little booklets that show a bit of wear but look good. Sticker sheet is also included and fully intact, rare to find from what I remember.
Price: $50

Akumajou Special Boku Dracula-kun/Kid Dracula: Complete. This is either a sequel or prequel to the Kid Dracula game on Game Boy, I don't remember. Cartridge has had its pin cleaned and looks great. Comes in a little baggy. the plastic tray it sits in has a small tear in it but other than that it's fine. Cover of manual is faded a bit but other than that it's fine. Comes with two other little booklets that show wear but are fine. Box shows a lot of wear but is fully intact and actually looks good for its age.

The Goonies: Complete. This is the first Goonies game that was never released outside of Japan. Cartridge looks great but the pins haven't been cleaned. A few years ago I went through my cartridge games and cleaned the pins but some games I never got to and this is one of them. Cartridge also has the little baggy with it. The plastic tray that it sits in is in great shape. The outer box shows wear but still looks good for its age. Not picture is the manual and another little booklet. When I took the picture they were actually under the cartridge and I forgot to get them out. Manual looks fantastic and shows hardly any wear. The other booklet looks great, too.
Price: $45

Joy Mech Fight: Cartridge only. Cart looks great but the pins haven't been cleaned.
Price: $25

Kyatto Ninden Teyandee/Samurai Pizza Cats: Cartridge only, very fun sidescroller. Cart looks great but the pins haven't been cleaned.
Price: $25

Nekketsu Kakutou Densetsu: Cartridge only. Cart looks great but pins haven't been cleaned. This is from the Kunio series and, as far as I know, has never been released outside of Japan. Fighting game for four players. Here's a video for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNtItUiTybI
Price: $20

Again, I would love to sell all of these Super Famicom games together. Send me a PM if you're interested. It'll be a lower price than how they are priced below.

The Firemen: Complete. Cartridge looks great and has clean pins and comes in a plastic bag. The tray it sits in is in great shape. Manual looks great with little wear. The two other booklets are in great shape as well. The outer box has a little wear but is overall in great shape.

Hameln no Violin Hiki/Violinist of Hameln: Complete. This is a sidescroller and, as far as I remember, doesn't require knowing any Japanese. Very fun and overlooked game. Cart looks great and has clean pins. Comes in a plastic baggy. The tray that holds it is in great shape. Manual shows wear but still looks good. The two little booklets that it also comes with (not pictured) are also in great shape. Box shows wear but still looks good.

Gouketuji Ichizoku/Power Instinct: Complete. Cart looks great but pins haven't been cleaned. Tray that holds it looks good. Manual shows a little wear but looks good. Not pictured are two little booklets that look good also. Outer box looks fantastic with little wear.
Price: $30

Ghost Sweeper Mikami Joreishi wa Nice Body (that's how it is listed on GameFAQs, haha): Complete. This is a sidescrolling action game based on an anime or manga, don't remember. Cart looks great and has clean pins. Tray it sits in shows a little yellowing but still looks good. Manual shows wear but still looks good. Box has wear but still looks good, and has some writing in kanji (I think?) on the front cover, as well as a small heart drawn on it.
Price: $60

Miracle Girls: Cart only. It's a sidescroller based on an anime, if I'm remembering right. Cartridge looks good and has clean pins.
Price: $20

Kunio no Oden: Cart only. Puzzle game based on the Kunio series. Cart looks good and has clean pins.
Price: $15

Shin Nekketsu Kouha: Cart only. A sidescrolling beat'em up based on the Kunio series. One of the better beat'em ups on the system, in my opinion. Cart looks great and has clean pins.

Front Mission Gun Hazard: Cart only. Sidescrolling action game. Cartridge looks good but pins haven't been cleaned.
Price: Game has little value so I'll throw it in for free if you buy $50 of stuff off of me.

Mazinger Z: Cart only. Cartridge looks good and has clean pins.

Nangoku Shounen Papuwa-kun: Cart only. Based on an anime, I think. Cartridge looks good but the pins haven't been cleaned.

ON HOLD

J.B. Harold Murder Club for TurboGrafx CD. English, complete. This is a visual novel/adventure game. Disc looks great with very little wear. Manual and notes booklet are both in fantastic shape. Case is crack free and looks good.
Price: $40

Dark Souls Collector's Edition for the Xbox 360, partially new. I say "partially" because the game itself is still wrapped, the tin has been opened. The plastic cover shows some normal shelving wear but still looks fine. The tin has a few dents but nothing major and still looks fine as well. As previously mentioned, the game is still wrapped. Art book is in great shape and I'm pretty sure the code on the little card has never been used, but I can't say for sure.
Price: $40

Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition. Does not include the art book or soundtrack. Outer box shows some wear but is in good shape overall, the official guide also shows some wear but is in fine shape, game case/manual/disc all show minor wear. Overall, everything is in good shape.
Price $40

If you'd like to buy both I'd sell them for $70 together, which includes insured shipping and a tracking number.

As mentioned above the prices include shipping for the 48 continental states. Because of how heavy the statues are I don't want to ship outside of those 48 states since the shipping costs with tracking and insurance will be expensive.

Lucario

sorry for posting twice in a 24 hour period, but it's for something different (and time-sensitive) this time:

Does anyone have the Chandra's Fury promo from PAX East? It was just a foil chandra's fury with a shooting star on it?

$T2eC16d,!zcE9s4g3hpqBRUD0thUBw~~60_12.JPG

I really need one for my cube. I have other cards (if you're new, I can give you a whole stack of cards/rares/a deck for it) and other pax swag for trade.

LMK

(oh, I guess the other stuff was over 150 posts and a day ago, so here's this too:)

I have two packs of these:

$T2eC16dHJIkE9qU3lQoTBRT4YP2j5!~~60_12.JPG

(League of Legends Summoner Honor pins or whatever, all green sets, going for around ~$10-15 on ebay)

and two of these:

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
And more positive feedback for Dog Problems. I bought his Majyuuou cart and it's gorgeous and was shipped incredibly fast.

Positive Feedback for:
RomanticHeroX

Game in perfect condition, easy to deal with. Now I just have to get a CCPXL because the developers were drunk when they made this control scheme

Kunohara

Prices do not include shipping.
SNES Games for sale:

Super Street Fighter 2 $8
Sim City $8 (only have the box, no manual or anything else)
NBA Jam $6
Starfox $10
Mario Paint $10 with mouse and pad $5
Donkey Kong Country $12
Phalanx $5
Super Mario World $8
Home Along 2 $2
Shaq Fu $2
Super Bases Loaded $6
Super Contra 3 $15
Mortal Kombat $8
Stanley Cup $5

The manuals are by themselves, no box for them. The boxes have the manuals inside of them. Feel free to go here to

see more pictures.

Next up, my small collection of pokemon cards. Everything you see in the pics is what I have. I basically took a picture of everything. $30

Go here to view the cards.

Next up, my Magic cards. These have never been taken out of the box they were in for over 10 years. All the cards are in mint condition. To view them, please go here. To view the list of cards, go here. I am asking $30 for everything. I would like to get rid of all of them at once if possible.

Selling iTunes gift cards. Each card is $10, selling each one for $8. Will send code as soon as I get the money.

Last but not least, my copy of Halo Reach Limited Edition. Comes with everything. To view pictures of it, please go here. Asking for $35.

I was Neogaf plus (before the new feedback list). Feel free to contact me for any questions you have. I live in Canada and will ship to US as well. I can do International if you are willing to pay for the increased shipping it will take. Paypal is fine.

plainr_

WTS:

AMD A8-3870k FM1 Socket APU - Nearly brand new. Used for less than a week. Decided not to return to Amazon at the risk of having my account banned for "excessive returns". Had to return two things in the past month due to accidental double orders.

Eb5AsBW.png

$80 shipped. USPS Priority Mail.

vgachi57

Next up, my Magic cards. These have never been taken out of the box they were in for over 10 years. All the cards are in mint condition. To view them, please go here. To view the list of cards, go here. I am asking $30 for everything. I would like to get rid of all of them at once if possible.
man, those cards take me back! haha, we must have played around the same time because i recognize a lot of those from way back in the day. haven't played since because it was too pricey to keep up with but that was a fun walk down memory lane.

Positive Feedback for seller Chairhome. Received item quickly.

It's about time I got me a copy of the final Nintendo Power. I was sick or feeling bad or something when it hit newsstands *and* I dragged my feet ordering a copy from the publisher online (oops). Then when I'd be out shopping in a place that sold magazines I'd check the mag aisle "just in case" ... til like mid-February ... for something I knew wouldn't be there :p A sad sight, man.

Chairhome

Positive Feedback for seller Chairhome. Received item quickly.

It's about time I got me a copy of the final Nintendo Power. I was sick or feeling bad or something when it hit newsstands *and* I dragged my feet ordering a copy from the publisher online (oops). Then when I'd be out shopping in a place that sold magazines I'd check the mag aisle "just in case" ... til like mid-February ... for something I knew wouldn't be there :p A sad sight, man.

Positive Feedback for Alex Anderson, great buyer. Glad I could be of some assistance. Its a bittersweet issue, but I liked it.

Steam codes for sale/trade Take them ALL for $25

Brink Complete Pack
Doom 3 BFG Edition
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Edition
Fallout 3: GOTY Edition
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Hunted: The Demon's Forge
Rage
Rogue Warrior

Also have: Please make offer to purchase or trade.
nVidia codes for $150 to be used with Hawken, Planetside 2, and World of Tanks ($50 for each game)

-------------------------------------------------

Steam codes Wanted:

Far Cry 3
Hitman Absolution
Chivalry
FTL
Crysis
Crysis Warhead
Crysis 2
Kentucky Route Zero

I accept Paypal

THANK YOU! :)

Grakl

WTS PAX Chandra Goggles

$T2eC16FHJGYE9nooiJw6BRURRycnb!~~60_12.JPG

(picture ripped from ebay)

I'm taking either Fire Emblem (3DS) or Monster Hunter 3U (3DS) for them. If you don't have either, then I may be taking offers.

decaf

Looking for a 4000 European Nintendo Points for these three used, complete European 3DS games:

5OvSA.jpg

Super Mario 3D Land
Mario Kart 7
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Might be willing to do it for Steam games too, but not looking to get rid of them individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom