• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Prices are negotiable. Discount if you buy multiple things.

Saturn
- Dungeons & Dragons Collection (JP import). $110/shipped
- Saturn Bomberman (US, missing manual). $70/shipped
- Panzer Dragoon (US, missing manual). PENDING
- Shining Force Scenario I & III (JP, complete). $30/shipped

DS
- Knights in the Nightmare (DS, complete with outer box & soundtrack). $40/shipped

GBA
- GameBoy Advance SP AGS-101 (Backlit model. This is in a replacement case that is in fairly good condition but is missing one of the little rubber things that covers the screws. I'll include a charger & a case). $50/shipped
- Metal Slug Advance (GBA, complete). $25/shipped
- Box & Contents for Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones (GBA, VG condition, GAME NOT INCLUDED). $15/shipped
- Box & Contents for Tales of Phantasia (GBA, VG condition, GAME NOT INCLUDED). $10/shipped

GameCube
- Battalion Wars (Sealed). $20/shipped
- Super Monkey Ball 1 & 2 (Players Choice versions, complete). $20/shipped for both

- WWE 13 (Opened, unplayed, Online Pass unused). $25/shipped
- Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend (Used, bought from GameStop). $10/shipped
- Darksiders (Used, very good condition). $10/shipped
- Assassin's Creed II (Sealed, not Platinum Hits). $13/shipped

PS3
- Bejeweled 3 (Sealed). $13/shipped
- Need for Speed: The Run Limited Edition (Sealed). $13/shipped
- Just Cause 2 (Very good condition). $13/shipped

PSX
- Brave Fencer Musashi (Complete, VG condition). $30/shipped
- Metal Gear Solid (Original Black Label release I purchased on launch day). $20/shipped

Etc.
- Logitech T650 Wireless Touchpad for Windows (Like new condition, only used for a week). $40/shipped

- Robotron 2084 Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $15, code will be PM'd.
- Uno Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $4, code will be PM'd.
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Steam Code (Would prefer to trade for another game, but will sell for Paypal). $4, code will be PM'd.

- Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon (PS2, limited edition, it is still in the box with the Raidou plush). PENDING

I'll accept Paypal for payments, or I'd be willing to trade for SNES/Dreamcast/Saturn/Genesis games on my want lists and/or Steam or Origin codes. Here are the PC games I'm looking for:

Steam: Dishonored, Dirt 3, Ridge Racer Unbounded, Resident Evil 6 (preferably w/ pre-order bonsues), and SimCity 4.

Origin: Crysis Maximum, Crysis 2, Crysis 3, and Dead Space 3.

Kyouji

Haman Discharged... she smells nice
WTS
Both are Steam codes from the AMD deal.

Bioshock Infinite - Sold

Tomb Raider - $30

Paypal only, please.

Deadbeat

Banned
==WTS or TRADE:==

upCwkAw.png

Hawken 25 Dollar In Game Credit

Im selling it for 15 dollars.

Might also be interested in trading for steam games. Send me an offer the worst I can do is say no. If the steam game is worth more than 15 dollars I can compensate with cash.

Cactus

Banned
WTS (all very good condition, all prices shipped)

Tatsunoko vs Capcom - $22
Genso Suikoden 1&2 - $32
Nekketsu Kouha Kunio-Kun - $7
iPod Nano 4th Gen - 8 GB - $45

Still looking for a reasonably inexpensive dreamcast. Another gaffer was going to hook me up but he hasn't been able to turn up his system yet, so I figured I'd ask again and see if something might pop up.

Borman

FS : Ni No Kuni US Wizards Edition : Brand new - 355$ shipped in the US, gifted or fee paid, always up to the buyer. Pictures available of course!

vocab

WTS: HRAP 3 (PS3)- Comes with Stock sanwa stick. 6 semistu clear white buttons, Clear bubble top and 2 red hori buttons, two yellow hori start and select buttons. The art work has some small pealing spots. The black base has some small scratches from normal use. I have removed the two middle screws simply because they are bitch to get out/on. I will include them. The stick is very loose, and has a removed dust washer due to the washer becoming warped and causing problems from being played with a lot. I'm looking for $75 shipped. Comes with the box.

WTB: Blazblue CSE (Ps3) $5, and Soul calibur 5 $5.

Yuripaw

Banned
Still trying to sell these items as well.. Have lowered prices once again.

Items added

Selling:

--iPad 2 wifi 16gb (black front, silver back) - Bought this only about a month ago, and have not made much use for it. I don't know why I bought it when I never leave the house. Comes with flip cover/stand and just put a new screen protector on it. $240 shipped

--Nintendo Wii U 32gb black system - Have had the system since launch, no lock ups or freezes. Includes original box, and comes with everything that was bundled with the system, EXCEPT nintendo land which I already sold. Also including a white Pro Controller.

Downloaded games are linked to system, and installed are: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge, Mighty Switch Force HD edition, Nano Assault Neo, Puddle, Balloon Fight, Punch Out! and F-Zero.

Wii Channel games also include: Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past, Dr Mario, and Pokemon Snap.

Asking $280 Shipped for Wii U lot

--Blue 3DS XL system with 3 eshop games - Barely used...should never have bought. Got 2 days ago...Has Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon Installed on it, Super Mario 3D Land, and 3d classic Kid Icarus. Asking $175 shipped sorry, no pics available for the 3DS at this time are possible.

Necrovex

Still trying to sell these items as well.. Have lowered prices once again.

Selling:

--iPad 2 wifi 16gb (black front, silver back) - Bought this only about a month ago, and have not made much use for it. I don't know why I bought it when I never leave the house. Comes with flip cover/stand and just put a new screen protector on it. $240 shipped

--Nintendo Wii U 32gb black system - Have had the system since launch, no lock ups or freezes. Includes original box, and comes with everything that was bundled with the system, EXCEPT nintendo land which I already sold. Also including a white Pro Controller.

Downloaded games are linked to system, and installed are: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge, Mighty Switch Force HD edition, Nano Assault Neo, Puddle, Balloon Fight, Punch Out! and F-Zero.

Wii Channel games also include: Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past, Dr Mario, and Pokemon Snap.

Asking $280 Shipped for Wii U lot

A friend of mine was looking to buy an iPad. I sent him a message that links to your post. He's a Gaffer, so if he is interested, he'll contact you. Best of luck selling your stuff. If I wasn't broke atm, I would snatch up the Wii U.

Yuripaw

Banned
A friend of mine was looking to buy an iPad. I sent him a message that links to your post. He's a Gaffer, so if he is interested, he'll contact you. Best of luck selling your stuff. If I wasn't broke atm, I would snatch up the Wii U.

Thanks! I appreciate that. If I can sell the iPad, I may end up keeping the Wii U. I actually want to only sell the iPad, but I never really got much interest from others for it before, so if I can sell it, I'd be super happy. Just posted the Wii U again cuz I really need to come up with money.

Hex

Banned
Any of the steam folks have Skyrim steam version on the cheap?
GF's youngest wants it and I have I have already bought it twice for PS3 and my gf has it on her steam so do not want to spend alot on buying it for him.
LMK

I hope I'm not too late for this.

WTB: Super Mario Land 3ds redemption/download code that you can get for free from Club Nintendo when you register a 3dsXL and Luigi's Mansion 2. IIRC these were going for about $15 will pay via Paypal, send me a pm.

EDIT: NA version

JaseMath

Hyrule Historia: Limited Edition - $120 shipped; New, mint in shrink wrap

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3) - $15 shipped; Great condition, case and booklet included

Toy Story (Bluray) - $12 shipped; Like new, blu-ray and DVD in DVD packaging.
Toy Story 2 (Bluray) - $12 shipped; Like new, blu-ray and DVD in DVD packaging.

Willing to sell both Toy Story 1 and 2 together for $20 shipped.

PM if interested. Will entertain reasonable offers.

Positive feedback for outunderthestars. Bought an Amazon gift card, and after a slight hiccup, sent me the code and everything worked great. Thanks again!

And, still WTB:

Digital Copy code for Season 1 of Game of Thrones - willing to pay $10.

Still trying to sell the following games, lowered some prices:

WTS:

PS3 Games:
Bioshock Infinite - sold

Wii U games:
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - sold

PS Vita Games:
Persona 4 Golden Solid Gold Premium edition (used, but includes original box, game, carry case, and Vita shell) - sold

XBL gold time - 1 month - $5 PP gift

All prices include shipping

PM sent.

mdsfx

Edit: might also entertain buying any happ style case.

Looking for one in good cosmetic condition. Doesnt have to work since i will be adding a new pcb. Doesnt need to include joystick or buttons either. Really just need the full case.

BkH1L2z.jpg

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
FS: Both are complete with case and manual, great condition. I have pics if interested

Street Fighter X Tekken PS3 - $15
The Last Story Wii PAL Edition - $15

Prodigal

Banned
WTB: Guild Wars 2 gems (or gold)

I have hoards of TF2 keys to offer which equates to straight up steambux since they sell so fast on the marketplace. If you're interested, send me a holler.

LQX

Yes, I'm in the US.

Would like to trade a $10 PSN card code for $10 Amazon certificate or $10 paypal.

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Steam code $15

NoRéN

All Prices Shipped to US.
Shipping includes tracking. Insurance extra and at buyer's request.
PM with questions and offers.
GOLD SELLER/BUYER FEEDBACK.

SELLING
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask - $23
-like new and complete

Professor Layton and the Last Specter - $20
-like new and complete

Pokemon Black 2 - $22
-Like new and complete

Hitman Absolution Steam Key - $10

Club Nintendo 2012 Platinum Reward Posters - $20
-Package still unopened, Posters are new and sealed

MOVIES
Star Wars Trilogy (Widescreen Theatrical Edition) - $70
-6 disc set which includes Theatrical Editions
-box has some wear but discs are in excellent condition

Rango Bluray - $6
-2 Disc Bluray/DVD combo pack
-good condition

Brave 3D (Five-Disc Ultimate Collector's Edition) - $15
-New, not sealed
-discs are unplayed and digital copy is included

Tangled - $10
-Bluray/DVD combo pack
-good condition

Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark #1-3 - $20

BUYING [Only looking to trade for now]
-FIFA 13 [360]
-Pokemon Conquest
-Zelda OoT 3DS
-Earth X
-Dredd Bluray
-wireless xbox 360 controller

Prices shipped.
Not Responsible for Lost/Stolen Mail.
I provide Tracking. Anything else including Insurance is extra and at buyer's request.
Payment by Paypal Gift.
Gold Feedback Seller/Buyer

Do not hesitate to PM with questions and offers. Thank you.

Peagles

REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT:

Earthbound SNES Complete

I've decided it's time I own this game, and I thought if I'm going to spend that money, I may as well go the whole way and get it complete and in good nick.

Also have the following to trade towards or for it:

Legend of Zelda Hyrule Historia Limited Edition, SEALED
Xenoblade Chronicles Wii, SEALED
Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition UK, SEALED

Also WTB:
Mother 1+2 GBA Complete (Preferably original release)
Mother NES/Famicom Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom