• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairhome

For Sale (prices include shipping in US):
Castlevania: Mirror of Fate (CN code used) - $23

I really want to get rid of a lot of these comics, so please make offers. Shipping in a flat rate box should alleviate the shipping costs, I will take less than $1 an issue (on most) on these if you buy in bulk.
COMICS (mostly DC, and Buffy Season 8). Selling mostly for $1 each, plus shipping. Shipping will be via flat rate box. Can discount if you buy a lot. Please check it out! I have too many comics :-D

Gamecube
Donkey Konga, Donkey Konga 2, 2 sets of DK Bongos and Donkey Kong Jungle Beat - Offers *Do not have the bongo boxes, but the games are complete*
Resident Evil (complete) - $19

PS2
God of War II (non-GH) - $8
Persona 4 - $12
Okami - $8
Taiko Drum Master w/ 2 drums - offers

Blu-Ray
Samurai Champloo (3-disc set) - $20
Soul Eater (complete set) - $28

Just steal from me below. Any reasonable offer taken. I want this stuff gone!
For Sale:
HD-DVD
$4 each or $18 shipped for lot.
I Now Pronounce you Chuck & Larry
V for Vendetta
Stardust
Blood Diamond (sealed)
Anchorman
Transformers
Hot Fuzz

Wants:
Bioshock Infinite (steam code)
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Ni No Kuni

As always, discounts for buying multiple items.

--------------Old items from my old posts that are collecting dust below this line. Low ball me but don't go crazy --------------
http://i.imgur.com/kmuJGl.jpg
SOLD: Tekken 4 JP, Virtua Fighter 4 JP, Tales of Legendia is no longer part of this lot
$15 shipped for the following as a lot: Bully, Monster Rancher evo, Soul calibur III, Guitar Hero II, SOCOM II, Metal Gear Solid 3

http://i.imgur.com/O0bQKl.jpg
Promo cards from Shonen Jump. The second card is bent a little at the top right corner. $5 shipped.

----
Price drops
Transactions are slowing down, please make offers on this stuff. Thanks!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chairhome/7140923115/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/chairhome/6994830678/
Complete games. (make offers if you feel the prices are too high)
Battle Hunter PS1 - $10 shipped
Front Mission 3 - $12 shipped
Dragon Warrior VII - sold
Beatmania (2 discs, "teeth" for one disc holder is broken) JP - $6
Master of Monsters (JP) - offers
Phantasy Star Online w/ Sonic Adventure 2 demo - $9 shipped
OR $24 shipped for all of the non-sold above
PC
Earthsiege 2 (PC) - $6 shipped
Betrayal at Antara
Jagged Alliance 2 disc only
Jedi Outcast
Unreal Tournament 2k4 complete! (found the play disc)
$5 each OR $15 shipped for all PC above

1 2
Sega CD Manuals (not in great shape)
Lunar (have the back part of the case for this)
Bouncers (have back part)
Batman Returns
Dark Wizard
Ecco
Power Factory
Hook
$10 shipped for all the manuals, minus the backing parts. $15 with the backing
1 2
Nintendo Power Killer Instinct mini-comic. Hahahaha. Offers.

Also: Dreamcast Controller and 3rd party mem card (not sure if card works) - $15 shipped

Miscellaneous
Children of Mana (Japanese) - $6

Tekken collectors box (for 1-5, no games included, unless you want T5) - $10 shipped w/o games
gba-to-GC cable - $4 shipped

-----------------
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...ki-JQi8/s640/CameraZOOM-20120311175418353.jpg https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-...iVCSD2c/s640/CameraZOOM-20120311175434132.jpg
N64 controllers and Saturn controllers SOLD. I only have 1 official SNES controllers, 1 Capcom SNES fighting pad, a third party SNES controller called "the pad" that has turbo switches for all buttons and a "slow-mo" button, an NES Zapper, and a VERY worn NES advantage

-------------

xaosslug

super-positive feedback for Iron_Scimitar. Sold me his awesome/like new ultrabook at an equally awesome price. He's a truly awesome GAFfer, IMO. <333

diggler41

Positive feedback for Mystic_Wanderer
Positive Feedback for Greyvvolf

Some swell soda drinking gentlemen who I sold some keys to. They were prompt, polite and easy to work with. :)

Have
Paypal(and it's burning a hole in my digital wallet lol)

Want
Any game I don't currently own on Steam. Even crap games.
C'mon guys!(and gals) throw me stuff! And Paypal

http://steamcommunity.com/id/SA_DaleCooper

Somnia

Selling

I want to sell all of this in one lot as I need to clear some stuff out. Everything is in perfect mint condition except the Galaxy guide has a couple small indents at the very bottom from the shelf it was held in at the store.

Looking for $50, but I am willing to discuss the price, shipping on start. guides isn't very cheap sadly.

Super Mario Galaxy Collectors Edition Strat. Guide w/ poster (opened)
Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia Regular Edition (opened)
Super Mario Galaxy Soundtrack
Super Mario Land 3D keychain
Mario Pin
Mario Pin Set

d81f4f32-05a8-487a-8e42-c73fd8f356df_zpsf49846e6.jpg
37e94ecd-f769-420d-8e13-7efd2bcceb8e_zpsa76ebbbd.jpg
pins2_zps1396b95d.jpg
pins_zpsced4316a.jpg

Sorry for the flash on the images.

EDIT: SOLD

Black OG 3DS with boxed copy of Super Mario 3D Land as well as Mario Kart 7 on the 4 gig SD card. Also included: charging dock and carrying case.
The system works perfectly but has light scratches on the outer areas of the top screen thanks to Nintendo's design of the OG model. I applied Hori screen protectors after noticing this. It in no way affects the part of the screen that you use when playing games.

Long story short:
System works great, includes awesome games, and can be yours for the low price if $105 shipped. I have excellent feedback in this thread as well as on eBay.

EDIT: SOLD

Ledsen

For sale:

Black OG 3DS with boxed copy of Super Mario 3D Land as well as Mario Kart 7 on the 4 gig SD card. Also included: charging dock and carrying case.
The system works perfectly but has light scratches on the outer areas of the top screen thanks to Nintendo's design of the OG model. I applied Hori screen protectors after noticing this. It in no way affects the part of the screen that you use when playing games.

Long story short:
System works great, includes awesome games, and can be yours for the low price if $105 shipped. I have excellent feedback in this thread as well as on eBay.

Just a Q, would you ship to Sweden (I assume its a US system)?

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
I have one key for Sleeping Dogs, Hitman Absolution, FarCry 3, Bioshock Infinite and a Medal of Honor Warfighter 20% discount code. All PC, all standard versions except MoH which is the Digital Deluxe Edition.

Private message me with any reasonable offers if you want any of these, I'm not a thread regular. I'll update the post to mention which games are no longer available if any.

Edit: sold Bioshock Infinite to Gartikker.

Edt: gave away Sleeping Dogs to a friend.

Darren870

Early 2008 20" iMAC - Lion, 4Gb RAM, 500Gb Hard Drive, US Model - £425

This is a US Model iMAC in good working condition.
I have upgraded the memory from 2Gb to 4Gb
It comes with a trackpad, but I will include the mighty mouse (old)
It comes with a US keyboard, could be replaced as the wire is fraying a bit. However, it works perfectly still
It comes with a US power plug, I will include a socket converter. I have been using it in the UK for 3 years with no issues.

The fans sometimes make a bit of noise when the screen saver is on or screen is dimming. This seems to be normal with all iMACS but I wanted to point it out.

Details:

Hardware Overview:
Model Name: iMac
Model Identifier: iMac8,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 6 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz
Boot ROM Version: IM81.00C1.B00
SMC Version (system): 1.29f1

ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro:
Chipset Model: ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro
Type: GPU
Bus: PCIe
PCIe Lane Width: x16
VRAM (Total): 256 MB
Vendor: ATI (0x1002)
Device ID: 0x9583
Revision ID: 0x0000
ROM Revision: 113-B2250L-259
EFI Driver Version: 01.00.259
Displays:

iMac:
Display Type: LCD
Resolution: 1680 x 1050
Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888)
Main Display: Yes
Mirror: Off
Online: Yes
Built-In: Yes

$T2eC16R,!y0E9s2S6dDZBRWHW,)M(g~~48_80.JPG

Sanjuro

Heading to the post after this class.

Still have Bioshock Infinite - X360 for $43 shipped in the states. Let me know before 11AM or so.

Open to offers as well.

For sale:

250gb PS3 w/ black controller and charging cord, power cord and hook ups (stock rca connectors). Everything is in great condition. All games are in good condition and complete unless otherwise noted.

Skyrim
Madden 11(does not include manual)
Madden 12
Crysis 2
Midnight Club LA

Want $200 plus exact shipping. I live in Pennsylvania and take PayPal. I know I'm new here but I have 100% positive feedback on cheapassgamer(under the same name) and eBay(under blazenumb1226).

PM if interested, thanks. Would trade for a gears of war 360 console with controllers.

C-Drive

All prices include shipping to the U.S. only.

Need for Speed: Most Wanted U (Wii U) - $ 40.00
Played once.

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (PS3) - $ 27.00
New and Sealed.

Mortal Kombat (PS3) - $ 13.00
Original black label version in good condition. Case, Manual, and Disc included.

The Last Story Limited Edition (Wii) - $ 48.00
Comes with CD and Art Book. Sealed and New. One corner of the box has some slight crush damage to it (not pictured here). PM me for better images of the damaged corner.
5l0pNCO.jpg

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3) - $ 15.00
Original black label (non-GOTY) version. New and Sealed.
N3a7Igy.jpg

Uncharted Dual Pack (Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Uncharted 2 GOTY) (PS3) - $ 25.00
New and Sealed.
6Sgktd1.jpg

Darksiders + Darksiders Digital Hellbook (PS3) - $ 11.00
Original black label version in good condition. Holographic cover. Case, Manual, and Disc included. Digital Hellbook is a data CD with art+extras.
Ftpkel3.jpg

Donkey Kong Country EXPOSED Promo Video (VHS) - $ 9.00
tW4yMwc.jpg

War of the Monsters (PS2) - $ 14.00
Includes Game, Case, and Manual.
nCHPFjv.jpg

Pokemon Pocket Trainer's Guide - $ 7.00
Promotional book from around Leaf Green/Fire Red's release.
9bJ2RBO.jpg

&#9644;&#9644;&#9644;&#9644;&#9644;&#9644;&#9644;&#9644;&#9644;&#9644;

I prefer PayPal via Gift option (unless you'd like to pay the fees) and will only ship within the US. Just shoot me a PM if something interests you.

If anyone would like any feedback from other websites, I can point you in the direction of my ebay account via PM. I've also done a few trades on reddit under this same username.

I currently have eight verified positive feedbacks on GAF:

Anyone want to trade Skyrim (Xbox) for Dark Souls (Xbox)?

I have Dark Souls, and I'm in the US.

Dark Souls is in essentially new condition, I've only played it a bit.

I have these PC games for sale.

I have a AMD Never Settle RELOADED code that gets both Crysis 3 and BioShock Infinite. The asking price is $50 or best offer.

I have a AMD Never Settle code for $40 or best offer that gets Far Cry 3, Hitman Absolution, Sleeping Dogs (I got this code separately, so maybe this code doesn't include Sleeping Dogs?), and 20% of Medal of Honor Warfighter.

I have a code for Sleeping Dogs for $15 or best offer.

Batman Arkham City for $10.

Positive Feedback for PartTimeWarrior. Apparently Never Settle does come with Sleeping Dogs, and AMD gave me an extra copy of that game. Strange, no PMs for Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinite. What's wrong?

Sanjuro

Anyone looking to get a 3DS XL? It makes me a bit sick when playing it, and I'm just kind of out of the Nintendo/handheld phase it seems like. I'm just gauging right now, still might go either way.

I still can bring it back to the store, but some people might want it for the value.

3DS XL (Blue)
w/Luigi's Mansion
Pre-installed Mario Kart 7, Mario 3D Land on a Class-10 16GB SD card.

Looking for about $200 to re-coup costs. I've only had it open for a couple days.

Cheddahz

Banned
WTT or WTS: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Steelbook

It has a little dent on the corner of it (that's how Gamestop gave it to me)

I'll take offers for it

WTB

Megaman D-Arts: Armoured Megaman and Zero.

I don't want to pay a ludicrous price like what eBay and Amazon currently have but i am really looking to get them so hit me up.

WTS

Art of final fantasy 9: 20-25 plus shipping.
The book is in good condition, not completely pristine but no tears, bends or creases are present. I just want it to find a good home as i am not the biggest ff9 fan.

I have these PC games for sale.

I have a code that gets both Crysis 3 and BioShock Infinite. The asking price is $50 or best offer.

I have a code for Sleeping Dogs for $15 or best offer.

I have a code for Never Settle for $10 or best offer.

"Never Settle"? The Far Cry 3/Hitman/Sleeping Dogs bundle?

didamangi

Have:
- Endless Space Emperor Special Edition steam gift $12.5
- Left 4 Dead 2 steam gift $5.5
- Magicka steam key $2.5
- Men of War: Assault Squad + DLC steam key $2.5
- Postal steam key $2.5
- Postal 2 steam key $3

Want:
Paypal

Relax.MX

The big trades rates of steam keys of here are very suspicious..(about of ban sites..like Russian or stolen)

Outside of the indie/thq bundles

The big trades rates of steam keys of here are very suspicious..(about of ban sites..like Russian or stolen)

Really? There are so many legitimate sites that sell keys, such as GMG, GamersGate, Amazon, GetGamesGo, Nuuvem, etc, it's not hard to find yourself with extras floating around. There are also the graphics card promotions, which is why you're seeing a lot of people with Bioshock Infinite keys, Tomb Raider keys, Crysis 3 keys and more. Of course, if you don't feel comfortable with keys, then don't buy them. Or, ask to see where they came from. I'm personally happy to show anyone who wants to buy from me receipts + screencaps of the games in my library (where applicable). I'd say it's the same for other Gaffers selling keys here.

Sora_N

Looking to do a quick sale on Steam (gift):

Ys Origin, $10 USD paypal gift.
To The Moon (game and sountrack bundle) $5 USD paypal gift

I want to buy something on PSN today! Thanks

EDIT: Also selling Uncharted 3 (disc only with a generic case) $13 usd shipped to US/Canada.

j-wood

I'm looking to sell my xbox 360 collection (US only, paypal preferred), which is as follows:

Hardware
Xbox 360 Slim 250 GB
Kinect
1 Wireless controller with Microsoft rechargeable battery pack
Wired headset

Games
Halo: Combat Anniversary
Halo Reach
Halo 4
Halo 3
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3
Forza 3
Kinect Adventures
Dance Central

Everything has it's original packaging and is in mint condition. I would prefer to sell everything together, but would consider breaking it up. I haven't decided on a specific price yet, any offers?

dsister44

If you are worried where they are coming from just ask. Nobody has never not told me, I've turned down a couple people because I was kind of worried about where they came from.

If you have evidence someone is selling keys from Russian sites then say so, otherwise there is very good reason that so many keys are being sold cheap. Regional price differences, bundles, amazon keys, GMG, bonuses from preorders, GPU keys, etc.

I think we're good here, there hasn't been any mass uproars over games being revoked from bad keys yet. Plus I'm seeing the usual THQ bundle keys up for grabs mostly anyways

I have never felt like I wasn't dealing with someone selling a legit key and I think if anyone bought a key on here and then later had their game removed from their library due to it being a bad key that they would be very vocal about it on here.

Nightz

WTS

Verizon iPhone 4S - 16 GB Black - $300. Used but still in pretty much mint condition. Been in an Elago slim case ever since I got it. Comes with original box and accessories.

Ni No Kuni - $45

Will edit with other 360/PS3/Vita games later.

Feedback has been updated to this post. I'm still looking for people to edit the list with Nightz, KBBQ and me. PM me for details; if there's more of us, updating can be done more frequently and it won't be a big time commitment at all.

Feedback List

new statuses:

Plus Buyers:

etae
oatmeal

Plus Sellers:

Didamagni
Diggler41
Refreshment.01

Congrats all!

Status
Not open for further replies.