• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeMaxX

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

Amazon Gift Cards **First Come First Served!**
Digital:
$25 Gift Card Code - $22.50 (10% off)

Playstation 3
Physical:
MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Fightstick (New) - $85

Xbox 360
Physical:
MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Fightstick (New) - $85
Digital:
12 Months Xbox Live - $35
Gears of War: Judgment Jungle Tai Multiplayer DLC MP Character (Skin?) - $2
Mortal Kombat Online Kombat Pass (360) - $2
Dance Central 3 DLC - Nicki Minaj - Whip It - $1 ($3 on XBL!)
Dance Central 3 DLC - LMFAO - Sorry for Party Rocking - $1 ($3 on XBL!)

Nintendo Wii/Gamecube/3DS
Digital: (Coin Values according to the Club Nintendo Eligible Products Page)
DS Club Nintendo Codes:
Pokemon Soul Silver (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $3
America's Test Kitchen (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $1
3DS Club Nintendo Codes:
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $3
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?!! (30 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $2
Wii Club Nintendo Codes
Wii Fit (100 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $6
Wii Play Motion (50 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Rhythm Heaven Fever (30 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $2
Pikmin 2 Nintendo Select! - (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $1
WiiU Club Nintendo Codes
NSMBU (60 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $5
Buy more than one Club Nintendo code, get a 25% discount on all Club Nintendo code purchases.

PC
Physical
Lego Batman: The Videogame
Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues
Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Hunted: The Demon's Forge
Fallout 3
Bioshock & Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
ALL for $15 shipped

Steam/Origin
Battlefield Bad Company 2 (Origin) - $3
Red Faction: Armageddon (Steam) - $3
Two for $5

Other:

Stuff from 25th Anniversary Street Fighter Collector's Edition
Everything listed below has been taken straight from the Collector's Edition and is in new/like new condition. These are OBO (Or Best Offer).

25th Anniversary Collection Box (Has internal damage from manufacturing; will upload pictures later) - $20
Pictures:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_150929_zps9913a465.jpg (Paper Cover)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151024_zps0e89c4a6.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151030_zps3b5d3c16.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151104_zps696b3b60.jpg (Certificate)

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLUS (25 Positive Trades as a Seller!)

vocab

WTS: HRAP 3 (PS3)- Comes with Stock sanwa stick. 6 semistu clear white buttons, Clear bubble top and 2 red hori buttons, two yellow hori start and select buttons. The art work has some small pealing spots. The black base has some small scratches from normal use. I have removed the two middle screws simply because they are bitch to get out/on. I will include them. The stick has a very loose feeling to it, and has a removed dust washer due to the washer becoming warped and causing problems from being played with a lot. I'm looking for $75 shipped. Comes with the box.

gyQD5hi.jpg

WTS: Non reference Saphire 5850 - sold.

WTB: Blazblue CSE (Ps3) $5, and Soul calibur 5 $5.

plainr_

WTS:

-AMD A8-3870k FM1 socket processor. Less than 2 hours of usage.

Eb5AsBWm.png

$70 shipped.

US residents only.

I prefer payment via Amazon.

NoRéN

Parcel post really isn't that slow. Averages like 2-4 days for me and that's all over the continental USA. I ship a Lot of heavier items though so the difference in price is often double digits.
I second this. Last book I sold made it in 5 days with a holiday in between.
However I only ship items allowed.

SmokeMaxX

NoRéN;52588710 said:
I second this. Last book I sold made it in 5 days with a holiday in between.
However I only ship items allowed.
You talking about media mail or parcel post? You can ship nearly anything parcel post from my understanding

NoRéN

You talking about media mail or parcel post? You can ship nearly anything parcel post from my understanding
Media. You're right. Parcel covers about anything. However it seems like the difference in price to priority can be negligible at times. Guess it depends on the weight but I don't know what the cutoff is for that.

- PM me offers or questions please. I accept paypal.
- It should be assumed that any codes are complete and codes are used, unless stated otherwise.
- I ship inside the US, however, I am willing to work things out for those outside of US, shipping prices will most likely change though.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling:
PSP
Crimson Gem Saga -- $20 shipped
Jeanne D'arc -- $10 shipped

PS2
Okami (greatest hits) -- $11 shipped

PS3
Tekken 6 (greatest hits) -- $10 shipped
Silent Hill Downpour (with guide book) -- gone
Alice: Madness Returns -- $15 shipped
Dishonored -- $35 shipped
Ridge Racer: Unbounded -- gone
Grand Turismo 5 XL -- $15 shipped

Strategy Guide
Disgaea 4 Strategy Guide -- $12 shipped -- I never touched the guide.

Watch
Fossil CH2506 -- $40 shipped
I got as a gift, but never worn.
Battery still works (currently off), idk when it'll die though.

Looking for:
PS3
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk 2 (US, complete, no artbook/soundtrack necessary) -- looking for a cheap one, I can buy one at gamestop for $30, but prefer not to buy it 'new' when it's used as display from them.
Atelier Totori -- I want the new vita version. But depending on the ps3 price I may get it instead.
Assassins Creed 3 -- will trade my Dishonored for your copy. Must be complete.

SmokeMaxX

NoRéN;52592496 said:
Media. You're right. Parcel covers about anything. However it seems like the difference in price to priority can be negligible at times. Guess it depends on the weight but I don't know what the cutoff is for that.
Yeah I'm still trying to figure that out. From my experience I think distance plays a big role in the difference in price.

SmokeMaxX

NoRéN;52593825 said:
Fuck, I was hoping you knew what the rule was. But, i think you may be on to something with the distance theory.
Haha ill do some research and get back to you. I usually don't care because whatever service I use has a price comparison anyway so I don't need to keep track of prices.

SmokeMaxX

NoRéN;52593825 said:
Fuck, I was hoping you knew what the rule was. But, i think you may be on to something with the distance theory.

Ended up looking it up. Here's an older chart with a comparison:
This gives a good glimpse of how prices change based on weight AND distance (although distance seems weighted higher). With USPS, they usually don't care about size of box as long as it isn't over the maximum allowed. UPS/Fedex care much more about actual size of the shipping box. Anyway, the chart has old prices but it's useful as a comparison tool. Newer prices can be found here:
Priority: http://pe.usps.gov/text/dmm300/Notice123.htm#2143517
Parcel Post: http://pe.usps.gov/text/dmm300/Notice123.htm#1152660

WTS:

3 Month XBL Gold - $18 amazon gift or will trade for iTunes $25 card. Whoever buys it I will also throw in a 14 day gold trial code as well. PM me if interested.

hygea

Neo Member
SteamGames
Have:
Dungeon Defenders
Plants vs Zombies GOTY
Puzzle Dimension
Payday the Heist
Bioshock 1 + 2
8x Dota 2
Sleeping Dogs
Civ 4 Complete Edition
The Stronghold collection

Want to trade for:
Age of Empires 3 Complete collection
Assasins Creed 3
The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition
Crysis Collection
Civ V
FTL
XCOM: Enemy Unkown
TES: Skyrim - Dragonborn
Far Cry 3
Brutal Legend
Tomb Raider

Can do multiple trades for one game. or Paypal
Other steamgames i dont have
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hygea/games/

Deadbeat

Banned
WTS or TRADE

upCwkAw.png

Hawken 25 Dollar In Game Credit

Im selling it for 15 dollars.

Might also be interested in trading for steam games. Send me an offer the worst I can do is say no. If the steam game is worth more than 15 dollars I can compensate with cash.

WTB - Gameboy Advance games. Not the kiddie ones.

Picked up a Micro and would like some decent stuff to play on it. Send me a list with your prices delivered and we can go from there. Cart only is ok. Will pay via PP. Thanks!

Sanjuro

Last call for the Nintendo 3DS XL before it goes back to the store. Basically this deal is for someone looking to get a 3DS for the deal last week and more.

Nintendo 3DS XL w/Mario Kart.
Luigi's Mansion
Mario 3D Land (Game Promotion)
16GB Class 10-SD Card.

It'll be about $200 and shipping. If nobody is interested just going to return to the store. Figured for that price I would bite, but just not interested in a Nintendo handheld any longer.

If anyone has any questions or need info, shoot me a PM or message. I'll try and get back to you ASAP.

WTB:

WTS:

One Piece: Unlimited Adventure (sealed) - $200 incl. S&H. Rarest Wii game. Now with pics!

Some friendly advice, since I've seen you post this quite a few times now. You may want to drop the price if you want to sell this here. $200 is on the extreme high end on what this game has been selling for elsewhere.

Link: http://videogames.pricecharting.com/game/wii/one-piece-unlimited-adventure#completed-auctions-new

This site is really handy for coming up with ballparks for pricing. I use it, and I know a lot of other folks here us it, too. :)

Ledsen

Last call for the Nintendo 3DS XL before it goes back to the store. Basically this deal is for someone looking to get a 3DS for the deal last week and more.

Nintendo 3DS XL w/Mario Kart.
Luigi's Mansion
Mario 3D Land (Game Promotion)
16GB Class 10-SD Card.

It'll be about $200 and shipping. If nobody is interested just going to return to the store. Figured for that price I would bite, but just not interested in a Nintendo handheld any longer.

If anyone has any questions or need info, shoot me a PM or message. I'll try and get back to you ASAP.

Would you be able to ship to Sweden and if so, what would be the total cost?

Cheddahz

Banned
WTT or WTS: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Steelbook

It has a little dent on the corner of it (that's how Gamestop gave it to me)

I'll take offers for it

Fracas

#fuckonami
Looking to sell:

New copy of Vanquish for Xbox 360- $14 shipped (will trade straight up for Resident Evil 6 for Xbox 360, new or used)

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition for Xbox 360- Slipcover has light wear, everything else is in great condition. $13 shipped

Looking to purchase:

-Battlefield 3 Premium code for Xbox 360 (preferably <$15, will trade a 1600 MS points/$20 steam wallet/$20 PSN credit/anything from my "for sale" list for it if you'd rather a trade)

-Battlefield 3 Origin code

-Left 4 Dead 2 Steam code

WTB - Gameboy Advance games. Not the kiddie ones.

Picked up a Micro and would like some decent stuff to play on it. Send me a list with your prices delivered and we can go from there. Cart only is ok. Will pay via PP. Thanks!

I have Advance Wars and Yoshi's Island GBA that I'd like to trade or sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom