• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Prices are negotiable. Discount if you buy multiple things.

Saturn
- Dungeons & Dragons Collection (JP import). Pending
- Saturn Bomberman (US, missing manual). $70/shipped
- Shining Force Scenario I & III (JP, complete). $30/shipped

DS
- Knights in the Nightmare (DS, complete with outer box & soundtrack). $40/shipped

GBA
- GameBoy Advance SP AGS-101 (Backlit model. This is in a replacement case that is in fairly good condition but is missing one of the little rubber things that covers the screws. I'll include a charger & a case). $50/shipped
- Metal Slug Advance (GBA, complete). $25/shipped
- Box & Contents for Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones (GBA, VG condition, GAME NOT INCLUDED). Pending
- Box & Contents for Tales of Phantasia (GBA, VG condition, GAME NOT INCLUDED). $10/shipped

GameCube
- Super Monkey Ball 1 & 2 (Players Choice versions, complete). $20/shipped for both

PSX
- Brave Fencer Musashi (Complete, VG condition). $30/shipped
- Metal Gear Solid (Original Black Label release I purchased on launch day). $20/shipped

Etc.
- Logitech T650 Wireless Touchpad for Windows (Like new condition, only used for a week). $40/shipped

- Robotron 2084 Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $15, code will be PM'd.
- Uno Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $4, code will be PM'd.
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Steam Code (Would prefer to trade for another game, but will sell for Paypal). $4, code will be PM'd.

- Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon (PS2, limited edition, it is still in the box with the Raidou plush). PENDING

I'll accept Paypal for payments, or I'd be willing to trade for SNES/Dreamcast/Saturn/Genesis games on my want lists and/or Steam or Origin codes. Here are the PC games I'm looking for:

Steam: Dishonored, Dirt 3, Ridge Racer Unbounded, Resident Evil 6 (preferably w/ pre-order bonsues), and SimCity 4.

Origin: Crysis Maximum, Crysis 2, Crysis 3, and Dead Space 3.

Sanjuro

Looks like I'm just going to bring the console back to the store.

If anyone is looking for Luigi's Mansion for 3DS will be selling for $30 shipped.

Nightz

WTS

Verizon iPhone 4S - 16 GB Black - $300. Used but still in pretty much mint condition. Been in an Elago slim case ever since I got it. Comes with original box and accessories.

PS3
Ni No Kuni - $40
Assassin's Creed 3 - $25 online code used
Need for Speed Most Wanted - $25 online code used

Vita
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection - $20
Need for Speed Most Wanted - $20
Assassin's Creed Liberation - $20

WWE 13 $35 brand new sealed
Dance Central 2 $15
Just Dance 3 $15

Wii U
New Super Mario Bros. U SOLD

Blu-ray
Looper $15

Anyone selling a cheap copy of:

Just Cause (360)
Metal Gear Solid HD(PS3)
God of War Origins,
Tomb Raider(PS3 or 360)
Gears of War: Judgement

PM me if your are.

Speculator

BioWare Austin
I still have a couple of these for sale:

20130313_094428_zps25e5512c.jpg

AMD code for
  • Bioshock Infinite ($40 individual code)
  • Crysis 3 ($30 individual code)
  • Devil May Cry ($30 individual code)
  • Tomb Raider ($25 individual code)

-$110

Go ahead and throw me some reasonable offers as well if you'd like

PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered. I am NeoGAF Plus, buy with confidence!

Have (Steam keys):

XcKlLh9.png

Brink Complete Pack - $5

AiojtTz.png

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - $5

7Q4ijTi.png

Darksiders - $4

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon - $4

VFvFIHa.jpg

Company of Heroes (non-Steam key but will soon be Steamworks) - $2

QYyuxXe.png

Metro 2033 (Keys from Amazon) - $2

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

Assassin's Creed II
Rayman Origins
I Am Alive
L.A. Noire Complete
Any LEGO game (Batman 1 excluded)
Overlord Complete Pack
Kentucky Route Zero
SimCity 4

Humble Bundle for Android #1 (BTA full link)
Humble Bundle for Android #3 (BTA full link)

Def Jukie

Positive feedback for Def Jukie, great seller. Shipped everything very fast and nicely packaged. Thanks!

Positive feedback for Snkfanatic. Enjoy the game!

Also, Positive feedback for Speculator. Bought a Tomb Raider Steam key from him. Sent it super fast. Thanks!

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Some friendly advice, since I've seen you post this quite a few times now. You may want to drop the price if you want to sell this here. $200 is on the extreme high end on what this game has been selling for elsewhere.

Link: http://videogames.pricecharting.com/game/wii/one-piece-unlimited-adventure#completed-auctions-new

This site is really handy for coming up with ballparks for pricing. I use it, and I know a lot of other folks here us it, too. :)

I'm very familiar with VGPC and it's useful; I realize that I'm undercut on the game by $10 from an Amazon seller but I'd be wary of the sole cheaper listing there since it's from a new seller with a stock non-specific description. Outside of that outlier, Amazon and ebay are both $230 and up. Unsealed copies are significantly lower, but I'm on the low end of the price range for sealed copies.

I see that a debate over the game's value ensued after your post. $120 would have been an unusually low price for a sealed copy to sell for and I see that it was a reseal with disc damage.

I don't want to be seen as a gouger or anything so as a sign of good faith I'll drop the price to $180 shipped since that's around what I'd get on ebay after fees if I asked $200 for it there. I suppose the reason that I can't undercut the current market rate too much is that I'm actually not that keen to let go of it since it's such a neat thing but I've really been wanting a copy of Suikoden II for a long time and since I already have a second, unsealed copy of Unlimited Adventure, it wouldn't kill me to let go of this if I got something of equal rarity in return (if that makes sense). I'm not really a sealed collector (I bought the game when it came out, never played it, and was shocked when I saw its price) and GAF was the only place off-ebay that I could think of that had the possibility of there being collectors hardcore enough to want such an expensive niche thing.

I apologize if I've disrupted the thread; I just wanted the opportunity to explain myself.

Peagles

STILL REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT:

Earthbound SNES Complete

I've decided it's time I own this game, and I thought if I'm going to spend that money, I may as well go the whole way and get it complete and in good nick.

Also have the following to trade towards or for it:

Legend of Zelda Hyrule Historia Limited Edition, SEALED
Xenoblade Chronicles Wii, SEALED
Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition UK, SEALED

Also WTB:
Mother 1+2 GBA Complete (Preferably original release)
Mother NES/Famicom Complete

Okay. This thing is still a MAJOR work in progress. I'm still going to be tackling inventory of the DS, Gamecube, XBox, Gameboy, GBA, PSP, Genesis, NES, Playstation, and boxed PC games this weekend. Here is my googledoc of my games.

Not all of them are for sale. Some of this is just me keeping an inventory. But, let's be honest, I will entertain offers on damn near anything.

Nothing has a price right now. I've got a lot going on right now. I honestly don't have the time. I'd like to get an estimated price on everything eventually, but it ain't gonna happen for now. Want a good idea of what kind of valuation I'll be putting on things? Search for the game on Amazon or on Ebay and look at recently sold auctions. That'll give you a good idea.

I will provide pictures of items upon request.

I'm in the middle of a rough time at work, looking for a new place to live, and panicked packing of my whole life for an impending move. Please be patient with me.

nbthedude

Have: $25 Barnes & Noble gift card (good online or in store and good for B&N marketplace items from tigerdirect etc.)

Want any of the following:

Xcom Steam code/gift
Borderlands 2 steamcode/gift
Other offers

NoRéN

Some friendly advice, since I've seen you post this quite a few times now. You may want to drop the price if you want to sell this here. $200 is on the extreme high end on what this game has been selling for elsewhere.

Link: http://videogames.pricecharting.com/game/wii/one-piece-unlimited-adventure#completed-auctions-new

This site is really handy for coming up with ballparks for pricing. I use it, and I know a lot of other folks here us it, too. :)

3. No need to whine

Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade something. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, whether it is worth that amount of money will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling things they got for free, or making a big fuss out of perceived overcharging. It's a free market.

EYEL1NER

Leaving positive feedback for Rabbit Clock.
He sold me a copy of Revengeance at a great price and shipped it out quick. He was also willing to put up with shipping to an APO and what comes along with that (minimal extra hassle really, but I understand that some people don't like to do it).
It was an excellent transaction from my perspective though, thanks!

EDIT: And more feedback to leave:
Positive Feedback for daevv. It may have only been a digital code, but today was my first time selling anything online and it went very smoothly. He was also really patient (waited a week for my SF 25th Anniversary Set to get delivered here so I could get the code out). Great guy and great transaction.

didamangi

Have:
- Endless Space Emperor Special Edition steam gift $12.5
- Demigod steam key $2.5
- Magicka steam key $2.5
- Postal steam key $2.5
- Left 4 Dead 2 steam gift $5.5
- Men of War: Assault Squad + DLC steam key $2.5

Want:
Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.