• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

plc268

Nah, that's dubbed in right? No way in hell that's the real music lol. Oh god, my eyes are bleeding blood tears.

Oh, you bet your ass that music is real.

I remember playing that game as a kid, and the most memorable part of it was the music. The game itself? Meh.

Jockel, is that really a backlight? I was of the understanding that because the way the Game Boy Color's screen is constructed, it can only be front-light modded.

Selling:

Blu-Ray:
Game of Thrones Season 2 - $30 shipped (No digital code)

Wii:
The Last Story game + Case + Artbook SEALED - PM me an offer

DS:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky - $15 shipped (no case/manual)
The World Ends With You - $15 shipped (no case/manual)

360:
Borderlands 2 - $25 shipped

DVD:
Tony Horton Fitness set - 6 DVD collection, $40 shipped (PM for details)
The Wire Complete Series - $60 shipped, most DVDs work, for some reason a few do not. That's the reason for the low price.

PM me, GAF Gold, prefer Paypal. Thanks!

WTS:

PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi bundle - $210 shipped

Included is a PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi, 8 gb Vita memory card (not pictured because it's in the Vita), Uncharted, Hot Shots Golf, Lumines, and LEGO Lord of the Rings (the last 2 are missing the boxes). Also included is the original packaging and the original charger. I'm selling this for my girlfriend who bought it last year and doesn't really use it.

Powerbag by ful - $100 shipped

I'm also selling my Powerbag backpack/laptop bag. It is in like new condition. If you don't know what this is, basically it's a laptop backpack/gear bag with a built in charging system for all of youe portable electronics. There is a 6000mAh battery in the bag and Apple (not the Lightning connector), Micro-USB, and Mini-USB built into the bag. There is also a spare USB port to connect any other type of cable. Includes the charging cord. Very handy if you need a way to charge all of your gear on the go. For complete info here is the webpage for the exact bag I'm selling, except mine is black. http://www.mypowerbag.com/backpacks/backpack-6000.html

That is the battery indicator on the outside of the bag.

I'm looking for PayPal payments can be a gift payment or a goods and services one, as long as the buyer pays the fees. I will ship via UPS and provide tracking. If you have any questions or would like to see more pictures of either item, please don't hesitate to ask.

badbrains

WTS GTX 670

Used for 2 months, kept in a very cool case and has not been overclocked past it's default values. I have little to no time for gaming anymore since I just found out that I have university classes over the summer and fall back to back. I also will include the original box and an SLi bridge. PM me w/ offers but I'm looking for nothing less than $325. This is the exact card I bought from newegg:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130787

asdad123

Apple Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard. Pretty much mint condition. About 4 months old bought brand new from microcenter. I sold my Mac therefore I don't need this anymore. Comes with the original box and papers inside.

$45 shipped

Razer Orochi Bluetooth Mouse. Complete with box. Mouse was used for about a year therefore its got some wear on it, but its in good condition. Bought myself a Razer Naga Epic.

$35 shipped

Also got some Games for sale.
Call of Duty Declassified: $22 Shipped.
God of War Collection (1HD,2HD,3): $21 shipped
Diablo 3 Battle.net Account: $10
WTB: GSM iPhone with cracked screen. Uncle is looking for a cheap iPhone so I'd rather buy a broken one for him cheaper and then fix the screen. Let me know what you got.

Bump

Kak.efes

Trading:

Crysis code for PSN (NA)

Want:

I'll take anything PSN or Steam related. I'm really just looking to get rid of this before it expires. I'd even accept a months trial of PSN+.

WTB:

Looking for some Dreamcast games. I'm willing to pay fair prices, but not inflated eBay "Buy It Now" prices. I'm only looking for CIB (case, manual, disc). If you're looking to help a fellow GAFer fill in some holes and make some bucks, please send me a message

Looking for --

Crazy Taxi 1 & 2
Hydro Thunder
Jet Grind Radio
Shenmue
Project Justice
Sonic Adventure 1 & 2
Sonic Shuffle
Street Fighter 3rd Strike
Street Fighter 2nd Impact
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Looney Tunes Space Race
Cannon Spike
Power Stone 1 & 2
Grandia II
Skies of Arcadia
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

jred2k

Positive feedback for Last Baron Very prompt with the code after money had been sent. Bonus points for a name thats (I'm pretty sure) a reference to a great Mastodon song.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Pennies from heaven, positive seller feedback for DunderHassan - continue to fill his coffers.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Have
Orcs Must Die 2 (tradeable)
header_292x136.jpg

Want
Counter-Strike Global Offensive
header_292x136.jpg

Don't Starve
header_292x136.jpg

Also, how does a Wii (with Motion Plus) go for these days?

accx

Hi Guys! Doing a cross post from the steam trading thread because i realized this might've been the better place.

Have:
Assassin's Creed 3 PC Key (from nvidia geforce bundle).
You'll need to register it @ their site as i understand it.

Want:
The appropriate amount in steam bucks? Since i did not pay for it as it came a part of a bundle i don't really know what to expect in terms of value. I suppose i'd go as cheap as the cheapest, legitimate place.
As long as you can provide me with a link of course :)
I guess paypal would be fine as well!

Torchlight II

Any other game. I'd rather get steam bucks so i could spend them whenever i wanted but I'm open to suggestions.

I have an EU steam account if that matters.

Send a PM please :)

steveovig

Prices do not include shipping, just let me know what you wanted and I'll give you a shipping cost along with the prices below. Payments are via paypal gift or you pay the fees please. Money orders are fine too. Prefer to only ship in the US. Multiple items may cost more shipping, depending on the amount. Feel free to negotiate...

Paper Mario (n64, cart only)-$30
Blast Corps complete (n64)-$12

PS1
Gran Turismo 2 black box-$6
ESPN Extreme Games longbox-$7
Time Crisis Project Titan (disc only)-$6
Namco Joystick, mint-$50 or BO
Raycrisis-$25

Sega Saturn
Die Hard Arcade-$27
Winter Heat-$22
Decathlete (disc only)-$9
Saturn Bomberman (disc only)-make offer
World Series Baseball 98-$10
Manx TT (disc only)-$9
Croc-$10
Columns Collection (sealed, import)-$15
Detana Twinbee (Import)-$23
Virtua Cop (disc only)-$6
Virtua Cop 2 (slim case)-$7
Virtua Fighter Kids-$12
Fighters Megamix-$11
Virtua Stick-$18 (factoring in shipping for such a large item)

Dreamcast
GigaWing-$23
Giant Gram 2000 (import)-$9
Touken Retsuden 4 (wrestling import)-make offer, not sure on price, any reasonable offer should do, just need to get rid of it
Tokyo Bus Guide (import)-$15
Densha De Go (sealed, import)-$13
Zombie Revenge-$9
Sports Jam-$8
Several standard VMUs, one or two sealed-$5 each, minimum of 2
Cannon Spike (disc only)-$26
Shenmue-$13-missing passport booklet

NES (all are carts only)
Life Force-$8
Zanac-$6
Friday the 13th-$5

Gamecube
Resident Evil non Player's Choice-$19
Chaos Field-$9

PS2
Sengoku Blade double pack, Taito's Best (import)-$30

GBA (none have instructions unless noted)
Mario's Pinball Land w/KB Toys stickers on box-$13
Bubble Bobble Old and New-$12
Super Mario Bros. 2-$16
Super Ghouls and Ghosts-$25

GB/GBC (carts only)-$6 each
Super Mario Land
Kid Icarus

N64 (carts only, unless noted)
Goldeneye 007-$9
Perfect Dark-$8
Mischief Makers (cart only, scuffed up)-$8

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I can generally get stuff shipped other days if you really need it.
-Willing to haggle if you buy multiple things, or depending on the item. Daravon needs money badly!

Selling:

8999ssU.jpg

Resident Evil 5 (360) Collector's Edition + Collector's Edition guide - $22 shipped. The Game CE is just the steelcase with the game and bonus disc as seen and not the other extras (bag, figure, and something else IIRC?). Game disc just has some specks on it but plays fine and is otherwise mint, game disc is mint. CE guide is in good condition, however doesn't come with the calendar it originally came with.

pY9d2AB.jpg

Modern Warfare 2 (360) w/Stimulus Pack DLC - $15 shipped Game is like new, was purchased by me new a couple of months ago. Includes the insert with the code for the first (?) MW2 DLC map pack which is unused, I already had that DLC. However the game/insert/manual is currently in another used 360 game case as seen above (long story), but other than that it's completely like new.

xbK9b5v.jpg

Saints Row Double Pack (360) - $14 shipped Both games have some scratches but play fine (wife played both through to completion in the last month). Game did not come with a manual (literally, it has an insert to tell you where you can download the manual) and is in a used game case, I do not have a replacement case for this one (it's the silver case the game originally came in, but has Gamestop price stickers on it).

VuZYd6O.jpg

Suikoden III US Manga Volumes 1-11 (complete series) - $60 shipped media mail. The complete US run of the series. Books are near mint and were all bought new by me, just minor shelfwear and some aging of the paper just due to the age on these.

Dg0AaHU.jpg

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood Blurays Part 1-4 (NEW) - $55 shipped As stated, these are factory sealed copies of the first four volumes of FMA Brotherood on Bluray.

evXsXe2.jpg

Patlabor 2 the Movie - This is Animation artbook - $20 shipped media mail Japanese artbook from Patlabor 2. In mint condition and still in the plastic sleeve/bag, has been opened however.

FVwcROX.jpg

Deathnote manga Volumes 1-12 (complete) - $40 shipped media mail All in like new condition, just minor shelfwear (only read once)

yrlr374.jpg

Resident Evil Archives - $20 shipped media mail First volume (not labeled as such since 2 was released much later), like new condition and is the first printing.

I am also gauging potential interest in selling an open but mint copy of the english version of Yoshitaka Amano's The Sky: The Worlds of Final Fantasy (as seen here).
51-NOgwQY2L.jpg

This is the crazy hardcore deluxe version that got way undershipped. Note that while I wouldn't be charging anywhere near the hilarious prices on Amazon ($600+), but completed auctions for opened copies are clearing $330-$370+ on ebay. If you interested let me know, currently on the fence on whether or not I'm selling it, only even considering it because I really need the money to be honest.

SmokeMaxX

Just giving this away for free because I love this thread. Quote to reveal.
PSN Limited Edition Unlocks and Online Pass for Dead Space 3

EDIT: Adding Donkey Kong Returns Wii Club Nintendo Code. Quote to reveal.

Celegus

Just giving this away for free because I love this thread. Quote to reveal.
PSN Limited Edition Unlocks and Online Pass for Dead Space 3

EDIT: Adding Donkey Kong Returns Wii Club Nintendo Code. Quote to reveal.

Grabbed the DKCR code, thanks so much!! I only needed 20 more coins to hit Platinum this year (saved all my codes from last year) and wasn't really planning on buying anything else before July, so that really helps a bunch. I even have the game, but my copy didn't have the code with it.

GAF wins again!

Want to buy:

A DS Lite or a DSi XL.
I need one for my office, since I can't bring my 3DSXL.
If anyone wants to get rid of one at a low or decent price, please contact me. I pay through Amazon Gift Cards, or Paypal.
(Not as Paypal gifts, though.)

Thank you!

P.S: Still looking for anything dot.hack// related, and a copy of Devil Survivor Overclocked!

LQX

Yes, I'm in the US.

FS:Westinghouse L2410NM 24" 1920x1200 MVA LCD Monitor

Monitor is in great condition. PC games look amazing on it with no input lag or ghosting. However it does have issues. These monitors as whole have issues with the HDMI and the speakers(if used) in that they cause intermittent black-outs. Also there is overscan(very fuzzy picture) issues with HDMI unless you hack the Nvidia drivers.

Again, please be forewarned that using HDMI or the speakers will cause issues. VGA works fine with no issues at all. So if you buy this monitor please do so with the intent to use it via VGA.

Comes with original box and VGA and power plug. Will be shipped via UPS or FedEx. $145 shipped

SmokeMaxX

Grabbed the DKCR code, thanks so much!! I only needed 20 more coins to hit Platinum this year (saved all my codes from last year) and wasn't really planning on buying anything else before July, so that really helps a bunch. I even have the game, but my copy didn't have the code with it.

GAF wins again!

Glad you were able to use it! :)

vermadas

A bit late on this but positive feedback for catabarez. Sold him a PS3 harmony adapter and everything went smoothly. Great buyer.

WTS
A bunch of digital codes for games, paypal only (gift, with transaction fee on you):

Steam
Bioshock Infinite - £26/$40
Tomb Raider - £26/$40
Sleeping dogs - £5/$7.5
Hitman: Absolution - £5/$7.5 - le gone
Nexuiz - £3/$2

Ubishop
Farcry 3 - £5/$7.5
- le gone
Origin
Crysis 3 - £20/$30

All of the above

£62/$95

Physical (Shipping to UK only)

Defiance Ultimate Edition (PC, but with no game code or digital items):
A defiance branded messenger bag
Art book
OST
Game disc and manual
Stickers
A model of a hellbug
A fake VBI contract
- £27+£9.97+ delivery (Parcel force, open to alternative delivery options)

NIGHT-

Need to buy some games!

Ps1

Medievil 1 and 2
Future cop LAPD
Silent hill
Blood omen

Ps2
Blood omen 2

GameCube

Smash bros melee
Mario kart
Twin snakes

SmokeMaxX

Need to buy some games!

Ps1

Medievil 1 and 2
Future cop LAPD
Silent hill
Blood omen

Ps2
Blood omen 2

GameCube

Smash bros brawl
Mario kart
Twin snakes

I know it's a typo, but you should probably clarify if you're looking for the GameCube Smash (Melee) or Brawl (Wii).

Fox Mulder

Selling
prices shipped with USPS Priority within the US
negotiable prices

Sega game gear $20
tested to work, comes with pac man

xbox 360 games:
metal gear rising $25
CIB udraw tablet with all three games released $25
Alice: Madness Returns $10
Max Payne 3 $15
Earth Defense Force 2017 $10
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon $10
Portal 2 $15

Positive Feedback for RickA238. Shipped quickly and it was very well packaged. Very much appreciated since Saturn game cases are a pain to replace.

Positive Feedback for IceDoesn'tHelp. Shipped quickly and worked with me via email during a period where I didn't have access to PMs on GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom