• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toki767

Considering selling my unopened US Ni no Kuni Wizard's Edition since I don't have space to store it and I bought the game digitally. I guess I'll consider offers. Keep in mind how rare it is and the eBay prices.

WTS:

DS

Etrian Odyssey 2 (sealed) - $25
Etrian Odyssey 3 (sealed) - $25

BUY BOTH FOR $45

WTB:

Game of Thrones Season 1 digital code

GAF GOLD!

Go319

WTB: Any colour/edition 3DS console with ambassador certificate! Pref US edition console, will consider any region.

I imported one on release from Amazon, it got stolen (im in AUS), now Nintendo USA wants a police report from a US station advising its been stolen so I cant really do all of that to get my content back! :( :(

Tried ebay but no luck...

Thinking of getting rid of some childhood memories and just seeing if there's any interest. Have not really priced stuff out, but willing to discuss anything. Anyone interested in a bunch of non-sports collectible cards from the early 90s? They're all in perfect condition, with the complete sets stored in Ultra Pro pages:

Marvel Universe 1992 Impel (complete 1-200)
Youngblood 1992 Comic Images (complete 1-90)
Little Mermaid 1991 Pro Set (127 cards, complete, including all standup cards unpunched)
Beauty and the Beast 1992 Pro Set (95 cards, complete, all mirrors unscratched)
Dinosaurs 1992 Pro Set (complete 1-50, unpunched puzzles and trivia cards too)
Marvel Spider-Man McFarlane Era 1992 Comic Images (complete 1-90)
Marvel Spider-Man II 30th Anniversary 1992 Comic Images (complete 1-90)
Marvel X-Men Series 1 1992 Impel (complete 1-100)
Marvel X-Men Series 2 1993 Skybox (complete 1-100)
Marvel Punisher 1992 Comic Images (Complete 1-90)
DC Comics Series 1 1992 Impel (Complete 1-180)
DC Comics 1993 Skybox (complete 1-150)
Doomsday Death of Superman 1992 Skybox (complete 1-100)

Also a huge 3 ring binder and a small shoebox full of hundreds of other cards (no complete sets, though): TMNT, TMNT the movie, TMNT the 2nd movie, Dick Tracy, Batman, Batman Returns, Star Trek, Young Indiana Jones, Simpsons, Robin Hood Prince of Thieves, Marvel, Looney Tunes, etc...

I'm NeoGAF Gold.

Yuripaw

Banned
I am willing to listen to offers

Selling:

--iPad 3 wifi 16gb (white front, silver back) - $350 shipped
IMAG0489.jpg
IMAG0490.jpg
IMAG0491.jpg

--Nintendo Wii U 32gb black system - Have had the system since launch, no lock ups or freezes. Includes original box, and comes with everything that was bundled with the system, EXCEPT nintendo land which I already sold. Also including a white Pro Controller. As well as a copy of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Downloaded games are linked to system, and installed are: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge, Mighty Switch Force HD edition, Nano Assault Neo, Puddle, Balloon Fight, F-Zero, and Punch-Out!

Wii Channel games also include: Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past, Dr Mario, and Pokemon Snap.

Asking $315 Shipped for Wii U lot

--Playstation 3 System 320GB (slim) model - only a few months old, includes original box. System is still in great shape, and includes 1 dual shock controller. $215 Shipped
Also willing to include a copy of Valkyria Chronicles for whoever purchases the system.

I also have a PS2 with cosmetic damage (front disc tray has broken front, but still reads discs fine, and missing expansion port cover), and a regular Wii system (with a motion plus controller, and softmodded), but I'm not quite sure what to post these at. Basically if you're looking for a cheap PS2 (with some games like Final Fantasy X-2, Dragon Quest 8, Persona 4, and Tales of the Abyss), or a softmodded Wii, let me know.

Herbert Moon

Neo Member
I posted this a while ago, but I'll try one more time:

Looking to buy the "Persona 4 Official Strategy Guide" by Doublejump books. Any used copy is fine, as long as it's in decent condition.

WTS:

Like New Xbox 360 250gb, all cords and a controller included. I may have a few games I can try and include for a little extra. Only want $135 plus shipping.

PM if you want pics or are interested.

dsister44

Next up, my Magic cards. These have never been taken out of the box they were in for over 10 years. All the cards are in mint condition. To view them, please go here. To view the list of cards, go here. I am asking $30 for everything. I would like to get rid of all of them at once if possible.
Must not buy D:

WTB:

Anyone have a cheap copy of Watchmen or Complete runs of Deadpool comics?

For sale: An original Playstation 1 Model # SCPH-9001. Includes 2 dual shock controllers (gray and translucent green), power cord, AV multi out cord, original owner's manual, and 2 memory cards (with a small carrying case). System is clean and in working, recently-tested condition. I am the original owner of the system. The system/controllers/memory cards/cables is the main value of this low, but below are some bonuses:

Included are a few Official PlayStation Magazine demo discs (March 2001, July 2001, August 2001, April 2001), a "Shock your system!" demo disc (I think this came with the system), and a PlayStation Underground CD Magazine Volume 3 Issue 3. I haven't tested all the demo discs; a few are still sealed and therefore probably work just fine, and a few of the loose ones are a bit scratched up.

Also included is a "Blockbuster presents Gameshark Top 50 Summer/Fall 2001" cheat codes disc with case; the case has stickers on it, and the disc has some marker scribbled on it, but it works.

Finally I'll include Gran Turismo 2. It includes both discs and is in working condition, but is not in its original case, has stickers on the case that is included, does NOT include the manual, and has Sharpie writing on the discs themselves.

I am asking $25 shipped for the lot, but only to the continental U.S. If you're outside of the 48 U.S., I'll be happy to ship to you, but would need a bit extra to cover shipping costs.

Please PM me if you are interested. Pictures available upon request.

PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered. I am NeoGAF Plus, buy with confidence!

Have (Steam keys):

XcKlLh9.png

Brink Complete Pack - $5

AiojtTz.png

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - $5

7Q4ijTi.png

Darksiders - $4

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon - $4

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

Assassin's Creed II
Rayman Origins
I Am Alive
L.A. Noire Complete
Any LEGO game (Batman 1 excluded)
Overlord Complete Pack
Kentucky Route Zero
SimCity 4

Humble Bundle for Android #1 (BTA full link)
Humble Bundle for Android #3 (BTA full link)

Looking to buy/trade for a Nintnedo 64 with all accessories(2 Controllers, Memory Card, Rumble Pack, Expansion pack(if possible) with Zelda: Oot/Mario 64/Goldeneye/Perfect Dark.

Basically an N64 with Zelda and Mario if at all possible. Looking to pick one up for $60 or so.

Also, looking for an NES as well. Essentially, I'm just looking to pick up old consoles so my wife and I can play older games.

I also have these Steam Gfts for trade:
Trine
Trine 2
Arcania & Gothic Bundle
Monkey Island Bundle
Mount and Blade Collection
Sniper Elite
Bastion (2 Copies)
Commandos Collection
Bejeweled 3
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Penny Arcade Adventures: Precipice of Darkness Combo Pack
Aliens vs. Predator™
L.A. Noire
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Terraria (3 copies)
Legend of Grimrock
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Indie Bundle I(Anomaly:Warzone Earth, Cave Story+, EDGE, Lone Survivor, The Baconing)
Alan Wake Franchise
Alice: Madness Returns
Plants vs. Zombie
VESSEL
Fallout New Vegas
Orcs Must Dies 2
Mirrors Edge
Sonic Generations
Company of Heroes Complete Pack
Super Meat Boy
Far Cry 2 Fortune's Edition
Krater
DOTA 2 (3 copies)
Darksiders Franchise Pack
Torchlight II
Counter Strike Complete
RUSE
Don't Starve
Bioshock
X-COM: Enemy Unknown
Deadlight
Prince of Persia
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands™ Digital Deluxe Edition
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - GOTY

Thinking of getting rid of some childhood memories and just seeing if there's any interest. Have not really priced stuff out, but willing to discuss anything. Anyone interested in a bunch of non-sports collectible cards from the early 90s? They're all in perfect condition, with the complete sets stored in Ultra Pro pages:

Also a huge 3 ring binder and a small shoebox full of hundreds of other cards (no complete sets, though): TMNT, TMNT the movie, TMNT the 2nd movie, Dick Tracy, Batman, Batman Returns, Star Trek, Young Indiana Jones, Simpsons, Robin Hood Prince of Thieves, Marvel, Looney Tunes, etc...

I'm NeoGAF Gold.

I'd be very interested in seeing a picture of these cards. That's awesome.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Anyone interested in a 3G Vita? Only played it a couple hours. Comes with an 8GB card. Looking for $200. PM me and I'll send pics.

Anyone have a PSP (non-go models) they want to sell?

I'm in Canada but was looking to pay $50 shipped.

Just really looking for a clean PSP with a decent size memory card.

Would be willing to pay more if you had games to go with it that I was interested in

Games I'm interested in

Prinny
Prinny 2
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles

Also I would be willing to buy up the above game separately if anyone has them for sale.

marcurius

(I'm in Sweden, but I don't mind shipping elsewhere as long as the buyer pays for the shipping.)

Hey hey. I'm looking to get rid of some of my game related things.

To start off I have a red 3DS XL (PAL) with all the ambassador games, digital versions of Zelda OOT and NSMB 2, a physical copy of Mario Kart 7 and just the cart of Street Fighter 4.

All in good shape and complete (except for SF4, obviously), haven't used it all that much... No scratches or anything that I can see.

I'm honestly not sure how much it's worth, but I'm looking at maybe 180 euro for it.

Sanjuro

Anybody interested in a Logitech Performance Mouse MX? Have had it for a couple months, just not feeling it. Still in very nice condition. Fantastic mouse for a office type setup. Still have the box and everything if needed. Looking for $40 shipped in the states. Regularly go for $70-100 new.

I also have a lightly used Anywhere Mouse MX. I've had it since it came out, but never used it as a primary mouse. Looking for $28 shipped in the states for that.

2uzWhqB.jpg

Any questions, just shoot me a message. Solar keyboard, Trackball Mouse has been sold.

I also have some figures that have just been sitting here, not sure the demand on here for them. Have these two sets of TMNT figures. and the original Master Chiefs from Halo 1 + 2.

tmntstuff.jpg

c9Gtwkv.jpg

zewone

I posted this a while ago, but I'll try one more time:

Looking to buy the "Persona 4 Official Strategy Guide" by Doublejump books. Any used copy is fine, as long as it's in decent condition.
I'm pretty sure I still have this. I'll check out my collection later today when I get home. This is for the original PS2 release, right?

Nightz

WTS

Verizon iPhone 4S - 16 GB Black SOLD

PS3
Ni No Kuni - $35
Assassin's Creed 3 - $25 online code used
Need for Speed Most Wanted - $25 online code used

Vita
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection - SOLD

WWE 13 $35 brand new sealed
Dance Central 2 $15
Just Dance 3 SOLD

WTB

Defiance Steam key

Prices Include Shipping
Used unless noted otherwise

WTS

Wii U
Nintendo Land $25 *Unopened*

3DS
Tetris Axis $13

PS2
Xenosaga 2 $10
Final Fantasy XII $10

PC
Microsoft Sidewinder Keyboard $37

Jockel

WTS:

Biometal SFC, CIB - 80€
The only version that doesn't suck. (2-Unlimited Soundtrack not included)
It's quite the rare game, apparently.

ScDGbuLh.jpg

Custom Gameboy Color, modded with GBA SP front light - 90€
(Missing its screws on the back, though. Sorry.)

kHMupISh.jpg

JA2AKPWh.jpg

A European Mega Drive, modded with a 50 / 60hz switch. - 50€
Includes a controller, SANIC, Rocket Knight Adventures and an RGB cable.
NO PSU, sorry.

UyazVx5h.jpg

If you're interested in anything and disagree with the price, let me know and we might be able to work something out.

Ships from Germany.

In stock:

Game: Company of Heroes 2 (Pre-Order incl. rewards)
Price: $30 / $47 - Standard / Digital Collector's

Game: Dead Island Riptide (Pre-Order incl. rewards)
Price: $20.5

Game: Don't Starve (Pre-Order incl. Early Access + TF2 items)
Price: $8.5 (2-pack) - $4.5 (single copy)

Selling at request - (Feel free to request other games)

Game: StarDrive (Pre-Order incl. beta access)
Price: $14.5

Game: Defiance
Price: $30 / $45 - Standard / Deluxe

Game: Kentucky Route Zero
Price: $16.5

Game: La-Mulana
Price: $10.5

Also helping a friend to sell a bunch of mixed games he traded for (all Steam gifts as usual), that might interest somebody.
The prices may not be the best and feel free to make comments on them, I'm here to try to give you the best deals.
Since they are quite many, I'll make a simple list with prices:

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - $20
Assassin's Creed 3 - $20
Serious Sam Complete Pack - $15
Natural Selection 2 - 12.5$
Forge - $11.5
Chivalry - $11.5
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - $8
Deadlight – $7.5

NeoGAF Platinum

Payment with Paypal in USD.
All my games are Steam gifts from store, no CD-keys.

Feel free to add me on Steam: Steam Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom