• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling:

Blu-Ray:
Game of Thrones Season 2 - $30 shipped (No digital code, but Blu-rays and DVD in great condition in box)

Wii:
The Last Story game + Case + Artbook SEALED - PM me an offer, pics upon request

DS:
The World Ends With You - $15 shipped (no case/manual)

DVD:
Tony Horton Fitness set - 6 DVD collection, $40 shipped (PM for details)
The Wire Complete Series - $60 shipped, most DVDs work, for some reason a few do not. That's the reason for the low price.

PM me, GAF Gold, prefer Paypal. Thanks!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Selling

Steam Gift:

Resident Evil 5 - $5
Dead Island: GOTY - $5

Paypal only, please - buyer pays fees.

Up again!

I have one PRISTINE iPad Mini 16GB Verizon LTE NO BOX. Includes charger and smart cover. $300. If you'd like a photo please include your email or text in your PM.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2. 3 weeks old. With box and 64GB SD Card and Grey Flip cover. The phone itself is white. Is in like new shape. $400. Includes transferable 2 year square trade warranty.

galaxy-note2.jpg

update 4/26: all of this has been put up on ebay, so not available here anymore.

For sale, PM me an offer on any of these.

LTUw0udl.jpg

The 3 have case and manual

Flingsmash is still in the plastic (I bought the bundle for the WiiMote + that was packed in, I'm keeping that but have no interest in the game).

Jade Empire has both discs, the bonus one is immaculate, the game disc looks like a typical used game from Gamestop but works fine, I just had it in my original xbox an hour ago. Manual is a bit wrinkled. I'm not the original owner, got it from GS

FF12 is in very, very good condition. The metal case has like 1 small ding in the back and 1 what looks like a finger sized dent on the front. This game might have originally come with a slipcase? I'm not the original owner so this is all I have, got it from ebay years ago

That CD is the NiGHTS "sampler." I think it's a demo for maybe 2 stages? It is NOT CHRISTMAS NiGHTS and I doubt this thing is worth any money at all, I'm willing to give it away free if you want me to include it with whatever else you want here.

I'm NeoGAF Plus in the feedback spreadsheet, you can find me under UpperCaseN but I'm formerly Gryphter if you know me by that name.

Please PM me with an offer, I'm willing to bundle so don't be afraid to ask

didamangi

Have:
- Hell Yeah! steam key $3.75
- Demigod steam key $2.5
- Magicka steam key $2.5

Want:
Paypal

Also if anyone can help buy me FIFA Soccer 13 origin code from Amazon in exchange for the equivalent paypal payment, please pm me :)

dc89

Just throwing this out there - and I'm not selling them yet. But would anyone be interested in buying Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver, both virtually brand new, complete with big box, game, Pokewalker, all manuals etc.

Colin.

Will accept payment via PPG, or trade from my WTB list or Steam wishlist
Any physical item pricing includes postage within the UK, and price will be reduced if buying more than one item. First buyer will get Gotham Knight thrown in for free, if they want it.

Steam

Hitman Collection (Gift) - $6.00
Knights of the Old Republic II (Gift) - $4
Red Faction: Armageddon - $3
Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown (Humble Bundle 6) - $5

All $2 each, or $1.50 if you buy more than one:

Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory
Children of the Nile: Enhanced Edition
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
Titan Quest
Cave Story+
Toy Soldiers
Snapshot

Xbox 360

Assassin's Creed 3: Join or Die Edition (new) - £25
Dungeon Siege 3 (new) - £6

Sony

PSN Plus 90 day membership (2) (EU only) - £8 each
PS Vita Wifi model boxed, comes with all manuals, AR cards, a case, and a loose copy of Wipeout, but missing the power brick. - £120 ONO

Gamecube

LOTR: Two Towers - £3
Crazy Taxi - £4
Sonic Mega Collection - £5

DVDs/Blu-rays

American Dad Seasons 1-7 (DVD) (New) - £50
Die Hard Quadrilogy (DVD) (No outer box) - £4
Batman: Gotham Knight (DVD) (New) - £1.50 or free (see above)
Scarface (BR) (new) - £7
True Grit (BR) - £4

WTB

Valkyrie Chronicles 1 & 2
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
Disgaea 4
N64 Protectors (25)
Game Boy Protectors (50)
Luigi and Wario Gamecube controllers CIB
Warioware Twisted CIB
Saturn RGB cable

Positive Feedback for Colin.. Payed very quickly.

Positive Feedback for Tattooth as well. Good communication throughout and arrived as described.

Axis

Just throwing this out there - and I'm not selling them yet. But would anyone be interested in buying Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver, both virtually brand new, complete with big box, game, Pokewalker, all manuals etc.

Yes, yes, yes.

WTS:

$5 360 Gears of War Games on Demand code

$4 PS3/Vita Playstation All-Stars Zues/Isaac Clark DLC code

$3 PC Dead Island GoTY steam gift

$2 Poker Night at the Inventory steam gift

Paypal payment, as gift, please. PM me.

DSmalls84

I have 2 copies of Dawn of War Retribution to trade.

I am willing to trade them for a Poker Night at the Inventory II preorder or $10 in steam cash so I can preorder Fez.

PM if interested.

Edit: No longer available.

Birbo

Positive feedback for RavenHawk.

Purchased Crysis 3 from him and he supplied the code with a quickness. (I'm assuming the code works...I have to go download Origin....lol)

Cactus

Banned
WTS

Jump Super Stars - 30
Jump Ultimate Stars - 30
Mario Sports Mix - 30
Mario All-Stars (SNES) - 20

Shipping from Toronto, Canada. Prices for the first three games include shipping. Shipping for Mario would have to be calculated. Paypal gift payment is preferred. Send me best offers as long as they're reasonable.

How much is a 500 GB HDD worth? I want to sell, maybe.

Depends on what it's for and how much you want. A standard 3.5" drive isn't worth much. A 2.5" drive in an enclosure is worth more to some people but there are a lot of them out there. (But you'll get more if you know it's PS3 compatible, or some other interesting/relevant to GAF fact about it)

zychi

Banned
Figured I'd see if Gaf is interested in any of my games before I sell them on Amazon's trade in + $20 promo. Looking for paypal

Ni No Kuni- $42 shipped
Mlb 13 Vita no online code - $27 shipped
MW 3 360 hardened edition, comes with everything but the dlc/elite codes- $22 shipped

Depends on what it's for and how much you want. A standard 3.5" drive isn't worth much. A 2.5" drive in an enclosure is worth more to some people but there are a lot of them out there. (But you'll get more if you know it's PS3 compatible, or some other interesting/relevant to GAF fact about it)

The one you get in the Super slim PS3.

Basically, I dont need it

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Selling a Xbox 360, 4 GB slim. I used it about, oh, 25 minutes total, haha, so it's in perfect condition. Looking for $110 shipped.

SUPERMEGA GAME SALE

****Here is the link to the googledoc with my games on it.****

How to use the doc:
Tabs at the bottom list each system in chronological order of release
Listing of every game in my collection
Make an offer on something you see

Notes: I had an incident where I lost a large portion of the things collector's want, like boxes and instructions. The family was trying to help me move and organize and THREW THEM AWAY. So ask if everything is included with an item or not. Not everything is for sale and this is also me making inventory of my games collection, but all offers are welcome. I'm feeling terribly unsentimental right now.

If you want to see a picture of an item, PM me.

What's in the doc:
NES
SNES
PLAYSTATION
GAMEBOY/GAMEBOY COLOR
VIRTUAL BOY
NINTENDO 64
DREAMCAST
PLAYSTATION 2
GAMEBOY ADVANCE
GAMECUBE
XBOXEN
DS
PSP
XBOXEN 360
PLAYSTATION 3
WII
3DS

Coming soon: Strategy guides stretching back to SNES era! Collectibles! Prices!

Right now, I do not have the time to price everything. How I will determine pricing, probably, is to look for recently sold eBay and Amazon listings and hit around that ballpark.

Once my move is over, I can consider international shipping (you eat the extra cost). Right now, I don't want to ship and put a return address on there that I won't be at soon. I accept PayPal right now and Amazon Payments in the near future (setting it up). Please allow some patience in your transaction. I am moving, getting a new vehicle, and in a very busy period at work right now. Don't message me if you're expecting very quick turn around, it just ain't gonna happen right now. But don't worry, none of this stuff is going anywhere. (I hope.)

A few items from every system that you can find in there:
Christmas Nights
Sonic Jam
Astal

Radiant Historia
Aliens Infestation
Hoshigami Remix

Tales of the World Radiant Mythology

Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Phantom Dust

Tales of Vesperia
Enchanted Arms
Nier

Dark Souls (Asian version)
Disgaea 4

Monster Hunter Tri
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Xenoblade Chronicles

Skies of Arcadia Legends
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Megaman X Command Mission

Lufia The Ruins of Lore
Pokemon Emerald
Tales of Phantasia

Mars Matrix
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Street Fighter III: Third Strike

Ogre Battle 64
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Banjo-Kazooie

Torneko: The Last Hope
Klonoa Door to Phantomile
Tales of Destiny 2

Final Fantasy III
Lufia II Rise of the Sinistrals
Breath of Fire

Karnov
Rush'N Attack
Little Nemo Dream Master

.hack // BUNDLEBUNDLEBUNDLE
Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter
Shadow Hearts Covenant
Suikoden III-V
Star Ocean Til The End of Time

I'm also looking to make a couple trades. I have a Steam copy of DarkSpore (great diablo clone with evolution emphasis) that I'd like to trade for a copy of Evoland or a copy of Sword of the Stars: The Pit or a copy of La-Mulana. I'd love to find an interested party.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
WTS:

Logitech G27 Racing Wheel
http://i.imgur.com/1OvfJhV.png[IMG]
[/quote]

Used twice and still have original box and packaging.

$140 includes shipping (US) and accepting PayPal. Will add free Play Sega USB Controller in as well.

PM if interested.[/s]

Sold

Hey guys.

Have a Gameboy Micro up for sale. Will come with system, charger, 3 faceplates and original black velvet pouch (not pictured, but, will be included).

System works and is tested, charges, plays, buttons are snappy, headphone jack works, brightness switch works.

NOTE: Faceplates are...we'll say used. With the backlight on, games are mostly unaffected, but, do not misinterpret when I say faceplates are in rough condition. The screen itself under the faceplate is fine though. Would say Fire > Camo > Silver in condition. When I play, I use the Fire one.

Anyway, we'll go with $60 via PP gift (tack 3% if via goods) and I'll cover shipping to continental US. US only please.

Let me know via PM. If it matters, I can be found on ebay under mlgamescards with 100% Power Seller feedback and I've sold/bought on here, too. Thanks.

8639516509_9374c04bf5_z.jpg

8639528849_9943bb86c3_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom