• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrovex

I am going on a rafting trip in a few weeks, so I am aiming to prep for the long car ride.

WTB

Harvest Moon: A New Beginning

Luigi Mansion 2

WTS:

All shipped prices

(Xbox) Bayonetta: $14

(Xbox) Vanquish: $10

Sly Cooper Collection: $13

The World Ends With You: $15

Hack G.U. Volume 2: $28

Hack G.U. Volume 3: $35

Game of Thrones First Season Blu-Ray (still sealed): $30.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
WTB: I'd really like a set of GameCube component cables and a Hori Gameboy Player controller at reasonable prices (haha, yeah I know). PM me if you want to help a guy out.

Crap for Sale. Prices are negotiable. Discount if you buy multiple things.

Saturn
- Saturn Bomberman (US, missing manual). $60/shipped
- Galactic Attack (US, missing manual). $25/shipped
- King of Fighters '95, '96, '97 w/ 1 MB RAM cart (Japanese, complete). $37/shipped
I would consider trades of any of the above, my complete US copy Guardian Heroes, and my disc & case only copy of Albert Odyssey towards games on my Saturn want list linked below. PM me if you want to try to work out a trade.

DS
- Knights in the Nightmare (DS, complete with outer box & soundtrack). $35/shipped

GBA
- Metal Slug Advance (GBA, complete). $25/shipped
- Box & Contents for Tales of Phantasia (GBA, VG condition, GAME NOT INCLUDED). $10/shipped

GameCube
- Super Monkey Ball 1 & 2 (Players Choice versions, complete). $15/shipped for both

PSX
- Brave Fencer Musashi (Complete, VG condition). $25/shipped
- Metal Gear Solid (Original Black Label release I purchased on launch day). $20/shipped

Etc.
- Logitech T650 Wireless Touchpad for Windows (Like new condition, only used for a week). $30/shipped

- Robotron 2084 Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $10, code will be PM'd.
- Uno Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $4, code will be PM'd.
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Steam Code (Would prefer to trade for another game, but will sell for Paypal). $4, code will be PM'd.

- Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon (PS2, limited edition, it is still in the box with the Raidou plush). PENDING

I'll accept Paypal for payments, or I'd be willing to trade for games on my want lists and/or Steam or Origin codes. Here are the PC games I'm looking for:

Steam: Dishonored, Dirt 3, Ridge Racer Unbounded, Resident Evil 6 (preferably w/ pre-order bonsues), and SimCity 4.

Origin: Crysis Maximum, Crysis 2, Crysis 3, and Dead Space 3.

Includes Shipping within US.

Factory Sealed Playstation 1 Games
Bust a Groove $125
Silent Hill Black Label $225
Tomb Raider 3 Black Label $25
Twisted Metal 3 Black Label $25

Kirby's Dream Land $30 (Some edge wear)
Super Mario Land $25 (Crease along the top front)
Wario Land $30 (Crease on the right edge, minor one on the bottom)
Baseball $10 (Crease on the back, bottom)
Kirby's Block Ball $30 (VG, nothing major)
Kirby's Pinball Land $25 (Small crease on top left corner)
All for $125

Game Boy Player Disc $35 (2 minor marks on disc)

Gamecube Disc Cases $12 Each

Warcraft Battle Chest $15

Super Ghouls'n Ghosts $18
Nice and shiny. Only a 2 small nicks on the labels. Dust cover included.

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo (case crack at bottom right) $15

Super Mario Advance $25

SNES Manuals. PM me 1 or a selection and I will get back to you with a price.

Positive Feedback for sadromeo, couldn't ask for a better buyer.

Edit: Positive Feedback for anotherVegan, great and friendly buyer to be trusted.
Edit2: Positive Feedback for Vaco6121, another excellent buyer, thanks!
Edit3: Positive Feedback for Prelithe, what can you say, great buyer here too!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
positive buyer feedback for Jtwo

Super easy transaction ... very cordial and patient; just like dealing with an old friend!
Positive feedback to sladeums! Very good pack job! Book arrived in perfect condition.

YyPtl5g.jpg

THE BIBLE. Muah ahahahahaha

Hightower

Banned
Just Curious..

Anyone still looking for a Dreamcast?

I have a system with cables, 2 controllers, 2 VMUs, a rumble pack and a bunch of games (list to come. Some are complete, some are disc only)

This is a launch system and capable of playing.. "less than legal" games and home brew.

It's just collecting dust for me and I'd rather sell it or trade it to someone who wants it.

I'd trade it all for a copy of Injustice for the 30 or sell it for about that price.

I'm US based, so I';d like to stay within the US.

I am Paypal verified and have a perfect Ebay record as well.

kn1ves24

WTB

For PS2:
Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
Finny The Fish & The Seven Waters

For 3DS:
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
Resident Evil: Revelations

None of these have to be new, but I would like them to be in good condition if used. Thanks!

emb

Positive feedback for Byronic Hero. He sold me a couple of instruction manuals I needed to complete orphans, did so fairly cheaply, and was all around a pleasure to deal with. Appreciated.

Salsa

kind of a longshot but: gonna get a 3DS XL in May thus im gonna miss the free game promo

if anyone buys an XL + Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon before april 30th i'd buy your free Super Mario 3D Land code off you

worth a shot!

edit: also worth mentioning that starting May 4th my sister's gonna be in NY for 10 days, so im gonna be willing to take some 3DS games off your hands over that period of time (meaning i'd be paying through paypal and you'd be sending them to her hotel). Dont really mind if it's stuff like cartrdige only either, feel free to PM me if you have games you're done with

Very positive feedback for SltyPoison

• Item exactly as described
  • Shipped the same day I paid
  • Item was shipped on Saturday and arrived on Monday
  • Lastly, he gave me a great price.

Postive feedback (as a seller) right back at 52club. Received payment promptly, communicated quickly allowing me to get the package out within a 2 hour time period on Saturday.

Iacobellis

For Sale:

I have a total of nine PSN codes worth $20 each. I won these from a PlayStation Vita referral program, and will sell up to three of them.

What do I want to buy? I am specifically looking for 3DS eShop, Amazon, or GameStop gift card codes of equal value. They must work in the US.

Mario007

I'm selling 4 Assassin's Creed games to sell: Assassin's Creed 1, 2, Brotherhood and Revelations (AC1 is on the disc for AC:R). The prices I'm looking for are as follows:

Assassin's Creed 2- 10 euro
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood- 10 euro
Assassin's Creed Revelations (with the original Assassin's Creed)- 15 euro

If you want to buy all of them, the whole collections is 25 euro.

Prices are without postage. I'm living in Ireland, so postage would be the cheapest in Ireland and UK, then Europe and then America.

PM me if you're interested.

Salsa

also might as well: interested in buying a 3DS XL console as well as long as it's in perfect condition

im planning on buying one from Amazon but if anyone has one with no scratches/dead pixels for cheaper then im all for it

WTS
A bunch of digital codes for games, paypal only (gift, with transaction fee on you):

Steam
Bioshock Infinite - £26/$40
Tomb Raider - £26/$40
Nexuiz - £2/$3

Origin
Crysis 3 - £15/$23

All of the above

£55/$87

Physical

Defiance Ultimate Edition (PC, but with no game code or digital items):
A defiance branded messenger bag
Art book
OST
Game disc and manual
Stickers
A model of a hellbug
A fake VBI contract
- £27+£9.97+ delivery (Parcel force, open to alternative delivery options)

Strax

ok, now that I have finished moving to Iceland, I wanna try to sell some games again:

WTS Gamecube Games NTSC

F-Zero GX Player´s Choice
Wave Race: Blue Storm
Timesplitters 2
Metroid Prime
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Geist
Star Wars: Rogue Leader
Battalion Wars

PAL Freeloader

WTB
Xbox 360 Wireless adapter.

Where in Iceland are you, I might know a dude that wants Metoid Prime

NIGHT-

WTB some games! Please PM

Gamecube

Blood omen 2

Mario kart double dash
Super smash bros Melee
Super Paper Mario
Metal Gear Solid twin snakes
Killer 7
F Zero GX

Playstation

Future Cop Lapd
Blood omen
MediEviL 1 and 2
Silent Hill

Dreamcast

Shenmue
Any of the Resident evil games

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only! I can probably set up Amazon Payments if you prefer that way however.
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I can generally get stuff shipped other days if you really need it.
-Willing to haggle if you buy multiple things, or depending on the item. Daravon needs money badly!

Selling:
VuZYd6O.jpg

Suikoden III US Manga Volumes 1-11 (complete series) - $45 shipped media mail. The complete US run of the series. Books are near mint and were all bought new by me, just minor shelfwear and some aging of the paper just due to the age on these.

Dg0AaHU.jpg

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood Blurays Part 1-4 (NEW) - $45 shipped As stated, these are factory sealed copies of the first four volumes of FMA Brotherood on Bluray.

evXsXe2.jpg

Patlabor 2 the Movie - This is Animation artbook - $17 shipped media mail Japanese artbook from Patlabor 2. In mint condition and still in the plastic sleeve/bag, has been opened however.

FVwcROX.jpg

Deathnote manga Volumes 1-12 (complete) - $35 shipped media mail All in like new condition, just minor shelfwear (only read once)

yrlr374.jpg

Resident Evil Archives - $15 shipped media mail First volume (not labeled as such since 2 was released much later), like new condition and is the first printing.

Wtb
Unused nintendo club point codes. They are the small inserts that come in 3ds/wii-u game cases. Looking for an insert from any of the following 3ds games or any wii u game. Willing to pay $3 per insert via paypal.

Luigis mansion 2
Monster hunter ultimate
Zelda oot
Sonic racing
Resident evil revelations
Castlevania
Harvest moon
Code of princess
Kingdom hearts
Paper mario

Edit 1: you can just email me code, no need to mail it.

SmokeMaxX

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

Playstation 3
MadCatz Round 2 Tournament Edition Stick (Used; Great Condition) - $100
Box that the stick came in has some signs of wear (mostly the corners/edges are pealing or are taped up)
Stick has two small scratches on each side of the side panels. Hard to see, but they're there. The sticker on the back of the stick has been slightly disturbed on one corner (you can see in the picture; Top Left Corner) Stick works perfectly and has few, if any, other blemishes.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130410_041818_zpsbf4fc2bc.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/b2f2a923-3949-4715-8dcc-ef18149ae71d_zps91c87737.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130410_041544_zps48e31488.jpg
Close-Ups of the two side panels where the scratches should be, but I can't find them in the picture.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130410_041600_zps9c4b74bc.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130410_041641_zps585b0a58.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130410_041652_zpse47b3a45.jpg

MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Fightstick (New; Sealed) - $85
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130328_003600_zps4680ad8f.jpg

Xbox 360
HORI Real Arcade Pro VX SA KAI - (Used; Like New Condition) - $100
Box has some slight signs of wear (mostly a dent here or there). Stick is in pretty much like new condition.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130410_055802_zps7ae75f2b.jpg

Hori Soul Calibur V Arcade Stick (Used; No Box) - $85
[No Picture Yet]

Other Physical:
Kinect Sensor (Brand New straight out of the 360 bundle) - $85
Dance Central 3 (Brand New; Will Include Additional DLC Songs listed below) - $27
Persona 4 Arena OST (Unopened; has some signs of wear) - $5

Digital:
Gears of War 1 XBL Download - $5
12 Months Xbox Live - $35
Gears of War: Judgment Jungle Tai Multiplayer DLC MP Character (Skin?) - $2
Dance Central 3 DLC - Nicki Minaj - Whip It - $1 ($3 if you buy from XBL!)
Dance Central 3 DLC - LMFAO - Sorry for Party Rocking - $1 ($3 if you buy from XBL!)
Runescape Rares - Party Hat / Halloween Masks - Make offers.

Coming Soon:
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Online Pass
Xbox 1 Month Trial
Other junk

Nintendo Wii/DS/WiiU/3DS
Digital: (Coin Values according to the Club Nintendo Eligible Products Page)
DS Club Nintendo Codes:
America's Test Kitchen (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $1
3DS Club Nintendo Codes:
None currently available
Wii Club Nintendo Codes
Wii Play Motion (50 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Pikmin 2 Nintendo Select! - (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $1
WiiU Club Nintendo Codes
None currently available

PC
Physical: - AFAIK, these games will NOT activate on Steam.
Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Hunted: The Demon's Forge
FREE. Just pay shipping (rounded up to the next dollar to account for shipping supplies and gas) - Take one or take them all!

Buying:
Street Fighter related artwork similar to these from BeEatNU
Powerbag backpack
Sanwa Balltops for Arcade Sticks (send me offers; depends on what type)
Xtokki Adapter/Converter (PS2 -> 360)
Eevee related stuff

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLUS (36+ Positive Trades as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =])

vermadas

Selling

Prices for physical items include shipping via USPS in the continental US. Discounts for buying multiple physical items - make me a reasonable offer. Everything is used but in great condition except where otherwise noted. Games include case and manual. Currently accepting Paypal only.

XBL Gold 3 month code - $9
Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2012 (360) Limited Edition / Online Pass code - $2.50

Games

Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2012 (360, limited edition, codes unused) - $28 - Using Amazon's trade-in promotion
Boom Blox Bash Party - $6
Portal 2 (PS3, Steam code used) - $12 - Pending

Unopened Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Edition - 360 version: $155
One of the bottom corners of the outer box is slightly punched in, but it is otherwise in excellent condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom